Celestial's vs Imperriex&probes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
celestials

The One Above All
Arishem the Judge
Tefral the Surveyor
Eson the Searcher
Jemiah the Analyzer
Gammenon the Gatherer
Hargen the Measurer
Oneg the Prober
Nezarr the Calculator
Ziran the Tester
Ashema the Listener
Exitar the Exterminator
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial

vs

Imperiex and all his probes

who wins?

shokosugi
celestials

iceman24567
Spite no expression

quanchi112
Celestials.

Tattoos N Scars
The Probes would be useless...but, Imperiex Prime can take out a few Celestials...not all of them....but, he is a match for them one on one.

iceman24567
Yeah he could take a couple but a big group like this is spite.

TricksterPriest
Just open up the armor and he wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he could take a couple but a big group like this is spite.

Cosigned.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Just open up the armor and he wins.

Or maybe they just time-bfr for the easy win. Or they breach the armor and time-bfr, whatever works.

TricksterPriest
Time-BFR won't work. They don't know how the DCU got rid of him and he has time travel. I concede that if they can contain the BIG BANG, and temporal BFR it, that they win, even though he's not dead, because he'd probably take too long to reform to continue under forum rules.

Actually, let's see them break the armor first off. It took DC's eternity, Darkseid, Superman, and I believe a suicide bomb run on him by General Rock (not sure about the last one) to bust it. and even then, Kyle had trouble holding the bang, and they were saved by B-13.

Mekrob
Just open up the armor and he wins. You know the old saying... if Kyle can contain him, then Celestials can.

Bentley
Time-BFR won't work. They don't know how the DCU got rid of him and he has time travel. I concede that if they can contain the BIG BANG, and temporal BFR it, that they win, even though he's not dead, because he'd probably take too long to reform to continue under forum rules.

Actually, let's see them break the armor first off. It took DC's eternity, Darkseid, Superman, and I believe a suicide bomb run on him by General Rock (not sure about the last one) to bust it. and even then, Kyle had trouble holding the bang, and they were saved by B-13.

So? None of those factors would amount to one Celestial, even taking DS at his very top and assuming Kismet has somehow better feats than she has. They will breach the armor with a focused shot and easily contain the big bang.

iceman24567
Nah Kyle >> Celestials

Mindset
I'm at odds here, Kyle is indeed stronger than the Celestials, but TP is always wrong...sad

guy222
Celestials FTW

Knowsbleed33
Celestials.

Slaanesh
Celestial..

Priest
Celestials.

UKR
The same Imperiex who was created solely to job to Superman? No, I don't think he's taking out anyone who can quite simply ignore skyfathers.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
The same Imperiex who was created solely to job to Superman? No, I don't think he's taking out anyone who can quite simply ignore skyfathers. thumb up Right a being that can create and destroy the universe has no chance against giant tin cans laughing

Priest
OMG..Kyle can create and destroy teh Mulitverse!!!!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Priest
OMG..Kyle can create and destroy teh Mulitverse!!!!! Klye is the black sheep of the Corps he can't do anything but cry eek!

Slaanesh
thumb up Right a being that can create and destroy the universe has no chance against giant tin cans laughing

they r not just giant tin cans..they r giant tin cans with enormous power no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
they r not just giant tin cans..they r giant tin cans with enormous power no expression The Power in Imperiex can destroy the Universe but he can reform no expression

Slaanesh
monarch have that power in him..can he defeat those giant tin cans no expression

iceman24567
monarch have that power in him..can he defeat those giant tin cans no expression Unlike Monarch Imperiex actually would do it in battle on purpose Monarch didn't want to unleash that power plus he doesn't reform at will duh laughing . Has Monarch ever shown the power to make universe?

Slaanesh
what would the power to create universe do anyway??he has the power of big bang..that's the only reason he can create universe after he destroy it..

how do we know destroying a universe would actually destroy those giant tin cans??Prime survive it..

iceman24567
what would the power to create universe do anyway??he has the power of big bang..that's the only reason he can create universe after he destroy it..

how do we know destroying a universe would actually destroy those giant tin cans??Prime survive it.. How do you know they can survive it? On panel have they ever survived such an attack? So what if Prime survived it nobody else did and it was probably because of his amp laughing

Mindset
Klye is the black sheep of the Corps he can't do anything but cry eek! No, that would be Hal, his power IS crying.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
No, that would be Hal, his power IS crying. Fanboy mad

Slaanesh
How do you know they can survive it? On panel have they ever survived such an attack? So what if Prime survived it nobody else did and it was probably because of his amp laughing

well..i don't know..that's why i ask no expression

Nestical
thumb up Right a being that can create and destroy the universe has no chance against giant tin cans laughing

if you think the celestials are "giant tin cans",you sir,are a major idiot.team stomps

Knowsbleed33

Are you high again?

This debacle of a post would suggest that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nestical
if you think the celestials are "giant tin cans",you sir,are a major idiot.team stomps Fail it's obvious they are tin cans douchebag eek!

Ambient
Spite.. Kyle alone could take on Imperiex and his probes...lol

TricksterPriest
You know what? Until someone shows me scans proving the Celestials can tank the big bang or contain it, Imperiex wins.

guy222
Celestials win

UKR
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials win

Yep...at least the writer who made them put some effort into it and they weren't some weak ripoff of Galactus made just to job to Superman. It doesn't matter if Imperiex can withstand this-and-that, if he can lose to Superman then he's not beating some guy who treats three skyfathers combined like a non-threat. Loeb is just a supercock-worshiper, you can't take anything he does as an accurate depiction of anything whatsoever.

Bentley
You know what? Until someone shows me scans proving the Celestials can tank the big bang or contain it, Imperiex wins.

A GL has contained a big bang. no expression

Even if one Celestial couldn't do it, there are lots of them here. Tanking would be harder to proof, but they are likely to contain it.

There is also the Goblin Force incident, which absorbed two entities that survived the big bang but was contained by a few Celestials...

Mr Master

Right a being that can create and destroy the universe
has no chance against giant tin cans
Kubik took an entire Universe and warped it into a sphere the size of his hand,
said Universe was going to be crushed in his hand,
and even an average Celestial > Kubik.

I believe it's Ashema (average Celestial) that contains a Universe within.

When a Celestial is born in an incredible confluence of energy,
the cosmic event rivals a Big Bang.

Just sayin, they aren't just giant tin cans. smile

guy222
Ashema the Listener

The Celestial born in the Black Galaxy

Enyalus

So, how exactly is Imperiex going to win, even if they can't contain that power? Is Imperiex going to go suicide-bomber on them? I don't think so.

It isn't as though Imperiex regularly throws out Big Bang level energy attacks, or is even capable of it. Even going by your assumption it'd be a stalemate, not a win for Imperiex.

UniOmni

You know what, you're a really poor debater.

You know what, until someone shows me a scan of Darkseid getting Raker to say uncle, GLs win!!

You know what, until someone shows me a scan of Mandrakk defeating a cosmic being(that actually appears to be cosmic) Surfer wins!

You know what, until someone shows me Superman koing Takion, Surfer wins!

You know what, until TP says something worthwhile and intelligent, he's banned!

fangirl101
Another of skyfather's less than brilliant spite threads

iceman24567
Indeed he keeps making them like its ok no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni
You know what, you're a really poor debater.

You know what, until someone shows me a scan of Darkseid getting Raker to say uncle, GLs win!!

You know what, until someone shows me a scan of Mandrakk defeating a cosmic being(that actually appears to be cosmic) Surfer wins!

You know what, until someone shows me Superman koing Takion, Surfer wins!

You know what, until TP says something worthwhile and intelligent, he's banned!

**** off. dopedfu You have no case and you know it. That's why you're listing things that are idiotic on the face of them.

Considering what you and the rest of your marvel biased herochat filth led by durquanchi, have done to the debating process on this forum, you can kiss my ass. love

skyfather
Originally posted by fangirl101
Another of skyfather's less than brilliant spite threads Originally posted by iceman24567
Indeed he keeps making them like its ok no expression
both reported

iceman24567
Really? This thread should be reported.

TricksterPriest
Why? They're free to argue it as a spite thread. Which isn't that far off. ermmhappy

skyfather
Really? This thread should be reported. why,plenty of people are giving a argument for both sides.

fangirl101
Its spite. Deal with it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Its spite. Deal with it.

For what its worth, I thought you were being very generous when you used the phrase "less than brilliant." smile

iceman24567
No I think the majority think this is spite. To many Tin cans.

TricksterPriest
He's brilliant on the dursmart scale. duryes

jalek moye
just wow

Enyalus
He's brilliant on the dursmart scale. duryes

You're not allowed to make fun of him. Considering you giving Imperiex the win, while the vast majority give the Celestials the win.

You're the only one preventing this from actually being spite. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Damn you TricksterPriest thumb down

TricksterPriest
That's because I think the Celestials are overrated and I think a being embodying the Big Bang should be able to nuke them.

skyfather
He's brilliant on the dursmart scale. duryes you're just pissed cos i made you look like a fool in another thread.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
You're not allowed to make fun of him. Considering you giving Imperiex the win, while the vast majority give the Celestials the win.

You're the only one preventing this from actually being spite. stick out tongue wow. Pick up ur tp at register 7 becuz u pwned him. Lulz

Mindset
Post a link to the Imperiex respect thread TP

Drop some knowledge

iceman24567
This thread is full of lulz

Enyalus
That's because I think the Celestials are overrated and I think a being embodying the Big Bang should be able to nuke them.

You know what? Until someone shows me scans proving Imperiex has attacks equal to the Big Bang in power without killing his armor in the process, Celestials win.

Batman-Prime
This thread is full of lulz

All threads are, that's why we are here i though? confused

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
You know what? Until someone shows me scans proving Imperiex has attacks equal to the Big Bang in power without killing his armor in the process, Celestials win.

E-N-T-R-O-P-Y.

And you only consider Imperiex to be a galaxy buster, so your opinion is moot. dur

Naija boy
Clear spite.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Celestials and very easily

guy222
thumb up

UniOmni
E-N-T-R-O-P-Y.

And you only consider Imperiex to be a galaxy buster, so your opinion is moot. dur

He isn't even a galaxy buster, but a galaxy hollower.

All the potential and laudations don't mean much when talking about characters who can contain universes and seal off dimensions on panel.

That's your problem TP, and with many on this board.

They place too much emphasis on the hyperbole that props up way too many characters across the board, and not enough on the powers shown.

Fact - Imperiex only destroyed one galaxy, and that was by way of the hollowers he and his probes manipulated.

Fact - He is said to be the power of entropy come to life, but he never faced anything like a Celestial in combat.

Fact - Saying Kismet is the DCU eternity doesn't mean she's as powerful or make it true.

Fact - You will likely disregard everything i posted because your brain is made of teflon.

TricksterPriest
There are numerous scans of him wrecking universes, get that Galaxy shit out of here.

Galan007
Originally posted by UniOmni
Fact - He is said to be the power of entropy come to life, but he never faced anything like a Celestial in combat. He faced Superman. Fact.

UniOmni
There are numerous scans of him wrecking universes, get that Galaxy shit out of here.

Post them up, because i have both No Limits(where he's first introduced) and OWAW(his actual story) and i don't recall these scans.

Please jog my memory.

And to Galan- Cute, but I repeat, he never faced anything near a Celestial in power before.

OneDumbG0
Celestials.

Badabing
UniOmni and Trick, if you can't be civil then use the ignore. It's that simple.

I don't care who started what, just stop.

guy222
It seems to be happen too often between DC and Marvel characters

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
He faced Superman. Fact.

Insta-Win!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by guy222
It seems to be happen too often between DC and Marvel characters Also in any thread involving Wolverine. bunny

kevdude
Originally posted by Galan007
He faced Superman. Fact.

True, people forget where Superman/Batman and WW stands in the DCU. Never seen a Celestrial destroy a Multiverse like Imperiex Prime has, so there we go cool

Slaanesh
why would the Celestial want to destroy the Multiverse??

Mekrob
When did Imperiex destroy the multiverse?

kevdude
I have no idea why it would want to, we know he has done it once in Our World's at War Secret Files and has mentioned about doing it multiple other times before.. We also know the only reason Darkseid showed up in OWAW was to add Imperiex's own power to his own.

Mindset
Originally posted by kevdude
I have no idea why it would want to, we know he has done it once in Our World's at War Secret Files and has mentioned about doing it multiple other times before.. We also know the only reason Darkseid showed up in OWAW was to add Imperiex's own power to his own. Nope, never mentioned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.