Triumph vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
I want to gauge Triumph's abilities so I figured that Wonder Woman is a sufficent challenge and a pretty high watermark herself. So who wins. This is green costume Triumph by the way, probably doesn't mean much but umm he just looks cooler without the cape and rarely coordinated colors of dark green and gold! Happy Dance

Priest
I don't know who Triumph is but he probably wins.

Raoul
Originally posted by Priest
I don't know who Triumph is but he probably wins.

pr1983

based on...?

Priest
Originally posted by Raoul
pr1983

based on...?
Based on he's wearing the Green Outfit stoned

Raoul
Based on he's wearing the Green Outfit stoned

laughing out loud

Longinus
I'll try to link some info very quickly, but a quick run down. He possess super strength, can siphon energy, presumably great speed and endurance (he was evenly matched with Superman from what I saw, although Clark quickly stated Triumph could kill him by siphoning his energy) and control over the electromagnetic spectrum but I'll let you all read. Here's the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_(comics)

Priest
Originally posted by Longinus
(he was evenly matched with Superman from what I saw, although Clark quickly stated Triumph could kill him by siphoning his energy) (comics)
That would the Green outfit mean he curbstomps wonder woman.

iceman24567
Based on he's wearing the Green Outfit stoned thumb up laughing

cloud102
Triumph.

james2099
Trump in a curbstomp based on his ability to fight superman hand to hand. OH!!!! BUT WW CAN TO!!!!!!. Not if superman goes all out she wont.... HE WENT ALL OUT WHEN HE THOUGHT SHE WAS DOOMSDAY!!!. He could have killed her to blink

guy222
Triumph

Thorion
Triumph, obviously.

Diana needs to get back to the lower leagues.

fangirl101
Wondy Beats Triumph in all but his Imp amped version.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Thorion
Triumph, obviously.

Diana needs to get back to the lower leagues.
There should be a like freak keyboarding accident where by water some how spills on the keyboard just as a surge of power rushes thru. smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wondy Beats Triumph in all but his Imp amped version.

All that did was give him back his standard powers.

In addition to going toe-to-toe with Superman physically, he also owned J'onn like a newb.

There should be a like freak keyboarding accident where by water some how spills on the keyboard just as a surge of power rushes thru. smile

LOL

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
All that did was give him back his standard powers.

In addition to going toe-to-toe with Superman physically, he also owned J'onn like a newb.

LOL
No. Triumph's standard powers where just Electromagnetic powers. When the imp amped him, he got, Superspeed, Strength, Durability, Super senses, and much more energy control than he ever had shown before. Trust me, I have JLTF and the first Triumph appearance.

Enyalus
No. Triumph's standard powers where just Electromagnetic powers. When the imp amped him, he got, Superspeed, Strength, Durability, Super senses, and much more energy control than he ever had shown before.

Triumph amped himself to those levels of superstrength, etc, once the Imp "restored" his powers. It's even stated by Lkz or whatever his name was that that's what he was doing. Giving him back his powers. Not amping him.

It's like how Magneto can amp his strength and durability with his electromagnetic control.

Trust me, I have JLTF and the first Triumph appearance.

Okay. I concede.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus

Triumph amped himself to those levels of superstrength, etc, once the Imp "restored" his powers. It's even stated by Lkz or whatever his name was that that's what he was doing. Giving him back his powers. Not amping him.

It's like how Magneto can amp his strength and durability with his electromagnetic control.

Okay. I concede.
smile Triumph never showed any of those abilities before that JLA arc. Thus what ever he did has to be attributed to the Imp in some form or fashion.

Enyalus
smile Triumph never showed any of those abilities before that JLA arc. Thus what ever he did has to be attributed to the Imp in some form or fashion.

I understand that. I tried reading a little of JLTF, but made the mistake of doing so long after reading DoS, so that all that stuck with me is them getting absolutely wrecked by a DD who wasn't anywhere close to going all out (as that happens later when he meets Superman who tanks a punch which wrecked Buster Gold and co.)

Eel O'Brien
The imp gave Triumph a better haircut. You can't have a better haircut without some form of power-amping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.