Delta Squad vs. Master Chief and Co. in a Dance Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Final Blaxican
Delta Squad includes Marcus Fenix, Dom, Baird, and Cole.

Master Chief's group includes him, Sargent Johnson, Miranda Keyes, and the Arbiter.

Both teams are facing off in America's Top Dance Crew... or whatever the **** it's called.

Both teams have one day to prepare for a one and a half minute dance skit.

Delta Squad has Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown for their choreographer and trainer. Team Halo has Pre-Crisis Britney Spears, and also 1989 Michael Jackson, to make up for the awesomeness that is Justin Timberlake.

Who wins this epic battle of hip-hoppity greatness?

King-Fingolfin
ji329TFbytU

Nemesis X
Team Halo is gettin help from Michael Jackson? They're screwed.

Final Blaxican
I agree that Michael can be a deciding factor. But Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake are both high-herald-level dancers by themselves.

Gumachi
Probably Delta Force? Shit, I don't know.

Nemesis X
No. what I meant was that Michael Jackson sucks and Team Halo is screwed. It's about time the Gears team wins.

Gumachi
Justin Timberlake stole Michael Jackson's moves haha.

ArtificialGlory
MJ would eventually end up molesting someone and the whole team Halo would be screwed.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
MJ would eventually end up molesting someone and the whole team Halo would be screwed.

Sgt. Johnson better hope that he doesn't have any kids laughing out loud

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Nemesis X
No. what I meant was that Michael Jackson sucks and Team Halo is screwed. It's about time the Gears team wins.

AtyJbIOZjS8

Halo team wins.

k1Lla441
pre crisis brittany spears? ROFL

and yea mj is so flamboiantly gay i think team halo takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.