Battle of the Bricks: His and hers matches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
First fight is an all out match in indestructible dome.

2nd match is anything goes to get the win including bfr. All powers r allowed.

Team one
Hulk wwh version with sword and She Hulk

Team two
Orion w mb only and Barda with rod

Team three
Immortal herc with mace and Xenith

Team four
Gamora and hawkman with mace

Merlyn
1 or 2. im not sure.

Lord Feron
Not sure but I do know this... team 4 is screwed unless she gets godslayer.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Not sure but I do know this... team 4 is screwed unless she gets godslayer. team four is the most mobile in the match. And gamora has hurt thanos before. She can handle slow guys easy. And in match 2 they get the god slayer and the claw of horus as all powers are allowed.

Enyalus
Fight one goes to Team Three.

Fight two goes to probably Team Four.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by fangirl101
team four is the most mobile in the match. And gamora has hurt thanos before. She can handle slow guys easy. And in match 2 they get the god slayer and the claw of horus as all powers are allowed.

do the other players get exotic weapons to?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
do the other players get exotic weapons to? they get any hand to hand weapons that r in their established history.

Kasper Gutman
Boo...after reading the thread title i had hoped this was about fighters holding bricks not fighters being bricks. Mister Fantastic just dodged a few put downs then.

Aztec123
I'm going with orion and barda on both occasions. After a long hard battle, they will eventually win the first won. However, i see them taking the second relatively easy. They have both access to new genesis technology and jla.

psycho gundam
hulk smash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.