Baron Zemo vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
Zemo w/moonstones
vs
wonderwoman

who wins?

jalek moye
are you serious?

Enyalus
Zemo. Easily.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by skyfather
who wins?

Has Zemo recently undergone an upgrade I don't know about and become, oh, about a billion times more powerful? No. Oh, ok. Wonder Woman then. Is this a joke thread?

Enyalus
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Has Zemo recently undergone an upgrade I don't know about and become, oh, about a billion times more powerful? No. Oh, ok. Wonder Woman then. Is this a joke thread?

Last Zemo shown he had the Moonstones, which grant unlimited power, and was casually overpowering an amped Grandmaster....

So no, Zemo owns this with casual ease.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Enyalus
Last Zemo shown he had the Moonstones, which grant unlimited power, and was casually overpowering an amped Grandmaster....

fangirl101
Another of sky's obviously not brilliant threads. Lmao.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Enyalus

Whenever anyone says 'unlimited power' I am instantly suspicious that its word balloons. But as I don't know exactly how powerful he is now, I'll just watch this thread. I like watching Wonder Woman. stick out tongue

jalek moye
nice edit sky

iceman24567
With stones Zemo stomps keep the spite coming.

TricksterPriest
All I need is one scan of him reacting to speed. After that, I'm sold on this being spite. Considering what he did to Genis........

guy222
This is silly also

Priest
Zemo, this is spite.

iceman24567
Duh Zemo would bfr her clothes and its over no expression

Mekrob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
All I need is one scan of him reacting to speed. After that, I'm sold on this being spite. Considering what he did to Genis........ lol

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SupremeMan

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
All I need is one scan of him reacting to speed. After that, I'm sold on this being spite. Considering what he did to Genis........

Of course. I mean, why wouldn't being able to control time, space, and gravity be enough for you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.