Batman vs Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mystique has entered Gotham City and has gone into hiding from the S.H.I.E.L.D. authorities for the murder of Magneto, her former boss.
The Batsignal shines and Batman lands on the roof to find two people: Comishiner Gordon, which is normal, and Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Nick explains to both Batman and Gordon that neither of them is allowed to discuss the situation at hand with ANYBODY else. For Gordon, that includes the rest of the GCPD and, of course, his family. For Batman, that means that he has to keep it a secret from Alfred, Robin, Nightwing, and anybody else that he would normally use. In other words, he's on his own. Gordon can't get involved at all because this is a goverment situation. He only knows because was the only one who could contact Batman. So can Batman find and deliver Mystique to S.H.I.E.L.D.? Or does the shape shifter get away?

Darth Martin
She gets away.

He doesn't have super senses or even know her DNA. Black Panther, Daredevil, or Wolverine could do this.

Sin I AM
why would shield care about magnetos death?

iceman24567
Hmm well Batman is the greatest detective in the world if he gets info on her I don't see how he won't find her.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin I AM
why would shield care about magnetos death?

Because the OP said so.

Sin I AM
actually im more interested in how she killed magneto than Batman finding her.

anyway bruce should have some form of technology that allows him to detect metamorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.