starkiller vs sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Starkiller from TFU with a force speed added vs sephiroth from FFVII AC with fira spell added.

who wins?

King-Fingolfin
no expression

Starkiller wins with TK

Phanteros
no one else going to try debating?

ThunderGodEneru
What's up with this bullshit of setting Galen Marek up with characters he would brutally rape?

He pops his brain, like nearly every thread made with him.

King-Fingolfin
AC Sephiroth doesn't have a brain no expression

Phanteros
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
What's up with this bullshit of setting Galen Marek up with characters he would brutally rape?

He pops his brain, like nearly every thread made with him.
well just wanted a debate.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
AC Sephiroth doesn't have a brain no expression Kadaj has a brain.

Hence, he has a brain, since his body was made when Kadaj absorbed J-Cells.

Nemesis X
Sephiroth: Sliced a skyscraper in half

Starkiller: Pulled a Stardestroyer down from orbit

It's obvious who wins here.

Final Blaxican
Yeah.

*hand gesture, Sephiroth's head explodes instantly*

Where's TerryC to refute this?

ThunderGodEneru
I'd prefer SHM with his Sephiroth will regenerate shenanigans.

Phanteros
where is shm?

ThunderGodEneru
Stfu

Csdabest
When has Galen ever exploded someones brain?

Gumachi
What is with this: "He pops his brain" shit? have we even seem him do that shit? I don't recall any of that shit, not on one starwars game.

Burning thought
What happens when you use the same TK power you used to pull a probably 1000+ ton 1600 meter spacship against a planets orbit AND denying the ships engines power on something as soft as a mans head?

Utrigita
Something bad?

MadMel
Originally posted by Gumachi
What is with this: "He pops his brain" shit? have we even seem him do that shit? I don't recall any of that shit, not on one starwars game.
im pretty sure luke did it in one of the books...you'll have to ask the guys at the SW vs though..they know a shitload more than i do erm

Darth Exodus
He does it in the TFU book.

Incidentially, the brain was probably about 5x human sized.

Burning thought
According to Wookiepedia, Malek did not actually pull the Star destroyer out of orbit, apparently it was already falling and he used all his effort to make sure it missed him, ive not seen the scene so I dont know how far he pushed it to miss him, and although it is impressive enough to burst a mans head still....Ime just clearing up something I misunderstood.

Phanteros
Stfu
who?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Burning thought
What happens when you use the same TK power you used to pull a probably 1000+ ton 1600 meter spacship against a planets orbit AND denying the ships engines power on something as soft as a mans head?
but can galen pop someones brain or there head? because i dont know how someone could use tk past an object, everyones been saying he can pop brains, but i think he would have to crush there skull first to get past there brain, and from what i recall anything done in the books doesnt really count in vg vs, does it?

Burning thought
No it does not

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by k1Lla441
but can galen pop someones brain or there head? because i dont know how someone could use tk past an object, everyones been saying he can pop brains, but i think he would have to crush there skull first to get past there brain, and from what i recall anything done in the books doesnt really count in vg vs, does it? He did so to a Bull Rancor.

And the books are canon to the game.

The rules can kiss my ass, as far as I am concerned, if it is canon, it counts.

Final Blaxican
It's not against the rules to use books.

Gumachi
But I couldn't even use the anime to DMC? Well, atleast I can use the novel.

ThunderGodEneru
But I couldn't even use the anime to DMC? Well, atleast I can use the novel. You never proved it was canon, did you?

And Blax, the rules are nothing BUT the games can be used, canon or not.

Gumachi
You never proved it was canon, did you?

And Blax, the rules are nothing BUT the games can be used, canon or not.

Actually yes. Besides it's what happened between the end of DMC3 and DMC1. And it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Pyron_Knight
AC is used enough here. Obviously other things then the games can be used.

k1Lla441
He did so to a Bull Rancor.

And the books are canon to the game.

The rules can kiss my ass, as far as I am concerned, if it is canon, it counts.
if thats the case, then sephs dead at the start of the match. so your saying that teh books are connected to teh game, so that makes it canon and able to use in vg versus?

ThunderGodEneru
Technically it is not allowed, despite being canon.

But the amount I can give a shit about that rule is not very high.

Csdabest
Please provide proof where Galen Malek ever popped someones brains. I played these game an extra time and saw nothing of the sorts.

Csdabest

That really doesnt matter. The weight of something doesnt really matter on your strength with the force last time I checked. And all this proves is he can pull down a spaceship. He hasnt shown the ability to force choke to even squeese something. dont give feats for other characters for another. I seriously. Like out of all the starwars canon i have seen and read or played. I never seen someone with force powers pop someones brains.

Final Blaxican
Really?

Because I distinctly him remember him crushing a droid on occasion.

And Mace crushed Grievous entire chest cavity with a gesture. Ever wonder why he's coughing throughout all of Rots?

Also it's a power in all the KOTOR games.

Also. .Return of the Sith movie?

Vader getting pissed and literally crushing EVERYTHING in the room until they explode?

Tim5nU3DwIE

Yeah. Say goodbye to Sephiroth's soft, squishy brain.

This is spite.

ArtificialGlory
Doesn't Sephiroth have TK of his own? He's also fast as hell.

Burning thought
HIs Tk is just about enough to lift human bodies, Starkiller would overpower his TK and blast the Torso of Sephiroth in half by accident.

Final Blaxican
Hardly matters.

Sephiroth could have enough TK powers to throw the Earth into the Sun.

Simply having TK doesn't give you any sort of passive resistance. It sill requires conscious thought to counter. If Galen were to target the head Sephiroth would be dead before he knew what happened.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Really?

Because I distinctly him remember him crushing a droid on occasion.

And Mace crushed Grievous entire chest cavity with a gesture. Ever wonder why he's coughing throughout all of Rots?

Also it's a power in all the KOTOR games.

Also. .Return of the Sith movie?

Vader getting pissed and literally crushing EVERYTHING in the room until they explode?

Tim5nU3DwIE

Yeah. Say goodbye to Sephiroth's soft, squishy brain.

This is spite.

So Darth Vadar=Galen Malek now? Show me where Galen did it. Vadar has also brought down a giant ass structure. So what stops him from crushing Galens brain?

JustFrame
Hardly matters.

Simply having TK doesn't give you any sort of passive resistance. It sill requires conscious thought to counter. If Galen were to target the head Sephiroth would be dead before he knew what happened.

I'm just curious because Sephiroth's will would more then be adequate to resist this, unless StarKiller is a Super Elite in this department. The problem always revolves on that Square never showed us Sephiroth's true capabilities, which is where me gauging what Sephiroth "can do" becomes difficult to do so.

I don't believe Starkiller can just use his conscious to "beat" Sephiroth, when Sephiroth utilizes his own will to not die within the LifeStream. This is where Sephiroth has been stated to be the most powerful at...his will or consciousness is absolutely ridiculous. To me, I don't believe it's as easy as some people are making it here, Sephiroth's will is completely underrated here.

Has Starkiller shown a feat of will that magnitudes to Sephiroth? I mean Sephiroth's entire body was dissolved during VII, and he still lived on through his will, and obviously came back not once, but twice, and still lives even beyond post AC.

Again, I don't believe this is a "landslide" for Starkiller.

Burning thought
Blasting Sephiroths body into bits counts as a incapaciation victory.

ArtificialGlory
Hardly matters.

Well, it (probably) doesn't grant him passive resistance. And what if Sephiroth targeted Malek's head first? Remember that Sephiroth is very fast.

Final Blaxican
When has Sephiorth shown the telekinetic strength necessary to pop a brain? And, Galen has the force... meaning he'll know what's up before it actually happens.

Galen is stronger than Vader is. Simple.

Which would matter if vs. fights were to the death, which they're not. Your opponent just has to be unable to fight back. If Sephiroth's brain turns into mush inside his head he'll be dead, and even if his will keeps him alive and reincarnates later, much later, as is his style, he'll be incapcitated and unable to fight back until then, which means it's a win for Galen.

Most people underrate Star Wars characters because they don't udnerstand hwo the universe works.

There are no pwoers that are "exclusive" to one or two people unless they themselves are incredibly special liek Nihilius, Sion, and the Exile. Otherwise 90% of force techniques are universal and all it takes to use them is a great command of the force. If character a can jump sixtey feet in the using the force character b can automatically if he's stronger than character a in the force, in fact he could probably do it better. This is possible because all the force requires is focus and belief in your abilities. If you can attain those two and you have an excellent conenction to the force there's really no techniques you can't do.

Burning thought
Thats does not sound true, from what ive read on wookiepedia some are stronger in one technique than another, because they train hard in that technique. For example Sidious has incredible force lightning.

Final Blaxican
Sideous has incredible force lightning because he's one of the strongest force users in the entire history for the Star Wars universe.

He is THEE strongest dark side force user in the entire Star Wars mythos as of Dark Empire.

He has the strongest lightning because all of his attacks in general are incredibly powerful. With the force storm, which is a technique that he invtented himself... he oblitered a fleet of starships and razed half the surface of a planet...

and he also teleported Luke across the Galaxy with it. no expression

Burning thought
how can you teleport someone with lightning?

Final Blaxican
The lightning opens up a whole in space-time and warps it... somehow...

I dunno. Science Fiction? no expression

Burning thought
The whole series is fiction although most things in Fiction are at least attempted to explain how it works.

Darkstorm Zero
Ah... He's talking about the Hyperspace Wormhole technique... which coincidentally has nothing to do with Force Lightning in the least.

it's called a Force storm, not a lightning storm.

Final Blaxican
Yepperz.

JustFrame
Which would matter if vs. fights were to the death, which they're not. Your opponent just has to be unable to fight back. If Sephiroth's brain turns into mush inside his head he'll be dead, and even if his will keeps him alive and reincarnates later, much later, as is his style, he'll be incapcitated and unable to fight back until then, which means it's a win for Galen.

I still disagree because by this logic, Galen would still have to beat out Sephiroth by "frying" his brain or turning it into mush. One cannot simply do this with telepathy easily unless the other person's will is just simply weak. You take into consideration that Sephiroth has willed his way back from the dead, and I highly doubt Galen can just go into Seph's brain and pop him. Considering that Sephiroth's will is his absolute most powerful and potent strength.

Also, nobody is underestimating Star Wars characters, however everyone here seems to be underrating Sephiroth...this isn't the only thread I've seen it happen.

Lastly Sephiroth's will is huge, he held back Holy, he manipulated Cloud from the lifestream. It was his will along with the help of the lifestream that his body was reformed in VII. Again, I disagree on the "He just pops his brain into mush"...when Sephiroth being a telepath himself would be more then capable of realizing that Galen would be trying to do so, and we be able to counter it himself.

To me, a man who has manipulated Jenova Cell's...something nobody else can do in the VII world, a person who held back Holy, and who also wielded the contaminated lifestream of AC from the entire planet, who has come back to life twice and still continues to live on, and the notion that he would simply get his brain turned to mush by someone else using their mind, I cannot agree with.

How do you turn from manipulating the lifestream, and doing all these feats that are on a planet scale with your will...and then all of a sudden you cannot defend yourself from another mind attack. That to me, doesn't make a lot of sense, and in my eyes, is a notion underrating Seph.

I don't see the whole "mind blowing" thing working on Seph since his will would negate, or stop it. This would come down to a sword battle without a doubt.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by JustFrame
I still disagree because by this logic, Galen would still have to beat out Sephiroth by "frying" his brain or turning it into mush. One cannot simply do this with telepathy easily unless the other person's will is just simply weak.

I don't understand. "Will" is want to do something... and there is no amount of will that can defeat a force that is omniscient and omnipotent.

Is this some strange Final Fantasy mechanic?

ArtificialGlory
Blax, I think he's confusing telepathy with telekinesis. No amount of willpower will stop a tangible force, like it didn't stop Cloud's Omnislash.

Although I agree with him on other points - Sephiroth might be a *** but he's still powerful.

ThunderGodEneru
I don't think you understand JustFrame.

We are saying Galen Marek will LITERALLY pop his brain, as in crush it with the Force.

niduin
well to say that he could crush his head, you would have to confirm that sephiroth would be weak enough for that to work, and sephiroth is not pooshover, just cuz he could do it to a normal human doesnt mean he could do it to seph cuz seph is not human, only reall problem with this debate is that we have seen a lot of whet galen can do but not to much on what sephiroth can so im not goint to argue either way

ThunderGodEneru
He did it to the brain of a 25 foot rancor.

niduin
so what, a rancor is tough (not NEARLY as tough as seph) and strong, but im prety sure his brain is about just as soft as any other creature, and sephiroth is a lot stronger than a rancor

ThunderGodEneru
By your logic, Sephiroth's brain is as soft as any other creature.

Oh yeah, and Galen Marek pulled a Star Destroyer down. Star Destroyer>>>>>Sephiroth.

niduin
By your logic, Sephiroth's brain is as soft as any other creature.

Oh yeah, and Galen Marek pulled a Star Destroyer down. Star Destroyer>>>>>Sephiroth. no by my logic a rancar is just a really big creature, and sephirioth has increadible abuilities passed the realm of physical strength, and also just cuz he can pull down a star destroyer doesnt mean he is stronger than sephiroth, have you ever played ff7? sephiroth is increadibly strong, given most of his strength is undefined so we dont know teh extent of his mental power, but in ac he pulled down the top of the shinra building just by looking at it, not as big as the star destroyer but if I recal galen had to concentrate on the star destroyer (and everything he lifts for that mater) when seph did virtualy nothing to move the shinra building

ArtificialGlory
He didn't pull down that star destroyer, it was already falling.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by niduin
no by my logic a rancar is just a really big creature, and sephirioth has increadible abuilities passed the realm of physical strength, and also just cuz he can pull down a star destroyer doesnt mean he is stronger than sephiroth, have you ever played ff7? sephiroth is increadibly strong, given most of his strength is undefined so we dont know teh extent of his mental power, but in ac he pulled down the top of the shinra building just by looking at it, not as big as the star destroyer but if I recal galen had to concentrate on the star destroyer (and everything he lifts for that mater) when seph did virtualy nothing to move the shinra building Hahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

And AG, it was coming TOWARDS him, he made it fall.

ArtificialGlory
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

And AG, it was coming TOWARDS him, he made it fall.

"Marek's proficiency with Force Grip was such that he was able to, at great personal effort, redirect a free-falling Star Destroyer just enough so that it missed killing him."

ThunderGodEneru
Source?

ArtificialGlory
Source?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galen_Marek#Powers_and_abilities

ArtificialGlory
Though I don't know what made that Star Destroyer fall down in the first place.

ThunderGodEneru
...Yeah, that's wikipedia.

Not canon.

JustFrame
First off, Cloud's Omnislash is special, why? Because it has been stated to render ALL DEFENSES ineffective, meaning it's capable of breaking through any forms of defense. Reasons why Omnislash can work on Sephiroth, and lets be reasonable, if Sephiroth had just put 50% effort, instead of 10%, he would have easily defeated Cloud.

The whole force grip is absolutely outrageous, because again, Sephiroth has shown that he has telekinesis as well, and is very proficient at it. So the whole "force grip to pop his brain" theory notion to me doesn't hold any water, because in order for this to happen, Sephiroth has to be inherently weaker then Galen. Which in this case, Sephiroth is not, the guy can fly, manipulates the lifestream of the planet, not to mention he has the whole vast knowledge of the lifestream as well.

He can teleport (If his VII inferior Clone was teleporting in which Sephiroth was wielding through thought, the real Sephiroth would easily be capable of doing so), and I don't see Galen going around chopping debris that's like 5x the size of his weapon.

Again, the problem arises in that Sephiroth has not shown his full strength, which is what arises the problem. However, just look at DoC Vincent, if in Full Chaos mode he came down to the planet with a force blast that literally covered 1/3 of the entire VII planet, which sent a shockwave that engulfed the entire planet, and he's not even as powerful as Sephiroth. Then honestly, Sephiroth's potential must be ridiculous. Also, would Galen be able to survive such a blast from someone like Chaos Vincent...because if Chaos Vincent is stated to be weaker then Sephiroth and he can do this...what's Seph's true capabilities then?

For me again, he's underrated, and omnipotent for Galen? The only way I can believe that is if he's like on Jean Grey/Phoenix Level, otherwise I disregard that.

No way Galen will "force grip" his way to victory, this would come down to a sword fight, and with that notion, I vote for Sephiroth. Teleportation, super speed, super strength, can fly, cuts through debris like it were a joke.

Phanteros

no need for all that plus we are using cannon feats. sephiroth loses because of of the Feats galen shows out weighs the feats sephiroth has/not shown in the movie plus the taking down the star destroyer beats the debris cutting.

overall Starkiller wins

niduin
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

No.
im sorry, but if you want to make an argument you will have to do better than no, i dont even know what your saying no to

ThunderGodEneru
First off, Cloud's Omnislash is special, why? Because it has been stated to render ALL DEFENSES ineffective, meaning it's capable of breaking through any forms of defense. Reasons why Omnislash can work on Sephiroth, and lets be reasonable, if Sephiroth had just put 50% effort, instead of 10%, he would have easily defeated Cloud.

The whole force grip is absolutely outrageous, because again, Sephiroth has shown that he has telekinesis as well, and is very proficient at it. So the whole "force grip to pop his brain" theory notion to me doesn't hold any water, because in order for this to happen, Sephiroth has to be inherently weaker then Galen. Which in this case, Sephiroth is not, the guy can fly, manipulates the lifestream of the planet, not to mention he has the whole vast knowledge of the lifestream as well.

He can teleport (If his VII inferior Clone was teleporting in which Sephiroth was wielding through thought, the real Sephiroth would easily be capable of doing so), and I don't see Galen going around chopping debris that's like 5x the size of his weapon.

Again, the problem arises in that Sephiroth has not shown his full strength, which is what arises the problem. However, just look at DoC Vincent, if in Full Chaos mode he came down to the planet with a force blast that literally covered 1/3 of the entire VII planet, which sent a shockwave that engulfed the entire planet, and he's not even as powerful as Sephiroth. Then honestly, Sephiroth's potential must be ridiculous. Also, would Galen be able to survive such a blast from someone like Chaos Vincent...because if Chaos Vincent is stated to be weaker then Sephiroth and he can do this...what's Seph's true capabilities then?

For me again, he's underrated, and omnipotent for Galen? The only way I can believe that is if he's like on Jean Grey/Phoenix Level, otherwise I disregard that.

No way Galen will "force grip" his way to victory, this would come down to a sword fight, and with that notion, I vote for Sephiroth. Teleportation, super speed, super strength, can fly, cuts through debris like it were a joke. Only Sephiroth has shown no resistance to keep his brain from being popped, and Galen is hundreds of times better than Sephiroth in terms of TK.

As for Cloud's Omnislash BS, that is a No-Limits fallacy. All it has done is kill Sephiroth, whose durability is not impressive anyway.

Sephiroth has knocked off a small section of building and TKed like 8 guys. Nothing to Galen.

Being able to fly, manipulate Lifestream, and holding knowledge about the Lifestream(no seriously, wtf is that going to do for him in this fight?) are not defenses to having a brain popped. That's like me saying that Galactus can hit Goku with a galaxy destroying blast and then you saying that Goku can sense Ki. Seriously, stop posting.

Galen cuts AT-ATs in half. no expression

Vincent destroyed Omega Weapon(Who was weakened) by flying through him, Omega Weapon's death explosion made that shockwave, which also did not affect the planet AT ALL.

Galen would pop Vincent's brain. smile

SEPHIROTH underrated!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No seriously, what? He is quite possibly THE most overrated character used in Game Vs.

Why can't Galen Force Grip his way to victory when he has DONE IT?

There is absolutely NO evidence Sephiroth is immune to having his brain popped.

Also, if you think Sephiroth's sword can cut better than a lightsaber, GTFO, would you kindly?

niduin
Originally posted by Phanteros
no need for all that plus we are using cannon feats. sephiroth loses because of of the Feats galen shows out weighs the feats sephiroth has/not shown in the movie plus the taking down the star destroyer beats the debris cutting.

overall Starkiller wins
ok yes, pulling a star destroyer is more impresive than cutting debris, but its also more impresive in the same sence as lifting a heavy weaght compared to cutting a peice of paper in mid air, they are completely different skills, so you cant say that one is better than the other. and also the cannon feats from the movie are not cannon in this case this is a video game forum not a movie forum.

k1Lla441

No way Galen will "force grip" his way to victory, this would come down to a sword fight, and with that notion, I vote for Sephiroth. Teleportation, super speed, super strength, can fly, cuts through debris like it were a joke.
dude, it pretty much comes down to who can get there tk grip down faster, and seph has not shown to be faster than a jedi, so it pretty much goes to galen. galen, at the start of the match, would pop his brain, so none of the "sword" play would even take place.

niduin

As for Cloud's Omnislash BS, that is a No-Limits fallacy. All it has done is kill Sephiroth, whose durability is not impressive anyway.
are you kidding?, ok in ff7 sephiroth was geting hit by a dragon that kills a normal human easy and was taking absolutly no damage. actualy no it was enough to kill Zack who was no pushover

Being able to fly, manipulate Lifestream, and holding knowledge about the Lifestream(no seriously, wtf is that going to do for him in this fight?) are not defenses to having a brain popped. That's like me saying that Galactus can hit Goku with a galaxy destroying blast and then you saying that Goku can sense Ki. Seriously, stop posting.
that wasntt meant to say those abuilities would kill him, its just showing the magnatude of his abuilities

he did it to something much MUCH weaker than sephiroth

Also, if you think Sephiroth's sword can cut better than a lightsaber, GTFO, would you kindly?
well in that case the sword its self doesnt but the weilder does, in episode one when they were trying to get thru the blast door, it was not an instant thing, and if sephiroth was doing it it would be one slash with his sword

niduin
dude, it pretty much comes down to who can get there tk grip down faster, and seph has not shown to be faster than a jedi, so it pretty much goes to galen. galen, at the start of the match, would pop his brain, so none of the "sword" play would even take place.
well if thats true then, you have no proof that seph is slower than a jedi, do you? seph is not slow. and i dont think that the force grip would work anyway

ThunderGodEneru
are you kidding?, ok in ff7 sephiroth was geting hit by a dragon that kills a normal human easy and was taking absolutly no damage. actualy no it was enough to kill Zack who was no pushover

that wasntt meant to say those abuilities would kill him, its just showing the magnatude of his abuilities

he did it to something much MUCH weaker than sephiroth

well in that case the sword its self doesnt but the weilder does, in episode one when they were trying to get thru the blast door, it was not an instant thing, and if sephiroth was doing it it would be one slash with his sword 1. Gameplay mechanic, means jack-shit in a debate.

2. And irrelevant to my argument.

3. A Star Destroyer is much weaker than Sephiroth? I loled. And a brain is not durable in most cases.

4. You know, it is called a BLAST DOOR for a reason. erm

niduin
1. Gameplay mechanic, means jack-shit in a debate.

2. And irrelevant to my argument.

3. A Star Destroyer is much weaker than Sephiroth? I loled. And a brain is not durable in most cases.

4. You know, it is called a BLAST DOOR for a reason. erm
1 its not game mechanics its how strong he is, where did you even get that from?
2 your argument was saying that the thinkgs he can do wouldnt hurt anyone, so i told you that those things werent stated as an attack but as a magnatude of power, i dont see how thats not a relavent argument
3 yes a star destroyer is much weaker than sephiroth, and also he didnt pop a star destoyers brain...or did he???
4 so im not sure but are you just confirming my argument? cuz if im interpreting it right your saying that the light saber cant cut it because its a blast door, but you didnt say anything about sephiroth being able to do it or not, so im assuming that you aree with me

Final Blaxican
1 its not game mechanics its how strong he is, where did you even get that from?

Irrelevant because the attack was aimed at his body, meaning his super human skull protected his brain. The force goes right through his skull and attacks his brain directly. Your brain is the softest, most vulnerable part of your entire body, hence why it's surrounded by a skull.

You want to prove that Sephiroth's brain can tank enough crushing power to smash durasteel with utter ease?

What's Sephiroth's brain's best durability feat?

I don't care what his actual body can take because your brain is hundreds of times softer than the rest of your body is.

Prove up.

No it's not. A Star Destroyer's shields can take multiple shots from other star destroyers. One or two blasts from a star destroyer cannon is enough to vaporize an entire city instantly.

No.

Blast doors are built out of the most durable metals in star wars. A blast door is so durable that heavy blaster bolts bounce off of it. Those bolts have a temperature of thousands of degrees. erm

The fact that the lightsaber was able to cut through it in seconds is in itself amazing.

niduin
Irrelevant because the attack was aimed at his body, meaning his super human skull protected his brain. The force goes right through his skull and attacks his brain directly. Your brain is the softest, most vulnerable part of your entire body, hence why it's surrounded by a skull. ok that wasnt my argument at all someone said that sephiroths durability is low i was correcting him

No it's not. A Star Destroyer's shields can take multiple shots from other star destroyers. One or two blasts from a star destroyer cannon is enough to vaporize an entire city instantly.

No.. have you played ff7? do you have any concept of how powerful sephiroth is? he can easily destroy a star destroyer

Blast doors are built out of the most durable metals in star wars. A blast door is so durable that heavy blaster bolts bounce off of it. Those bolts have a temperature of thousands of degrees. erm

The fact that the lightsaber was able to cut through it in seconds is in itself amazing. again thats my point

Final Blaxican
ok that wasnt my argument at all someone said that sephiroths durability is low i was correcting him

His brains durabiltiy is nothing special. Which is the point. Sephiroth's BODY can be durable as hell, but it won't matter when Galen snaps his fingers and his brain literally pops inside his skull from the pressure being put on it.

Prove it.

Prove Sephiroth can slice through the blast door in one slice.

niduin
His brains durabiltiy is nothing special. Which is the point. Sephiroth's BODY can be durable as hell, but it won't matter when Galen snaps his fingers and his brain literally pops inside his skull from the pressure being put on it.

Prove it.

Prove Sephiroth can slice through the blast door in one slice. *shakes head* ok with the first part, as i said before that wasnt my point, im not saying that his brain cant be hurt i was saying that his body is durable cuz someone said it wasnt ok thank you. and i dont need to prove it, it should be obviose sure he hasnt cut thru anything that tough that we know of, i mean he has killed dragons and other monsters we dont know how strong their scales are, cloud cut buhamat pretymuch in half and he is the king of dragons and seph is stronger than cloud. oh and buhamat was about to destroy the city when cloud went thur the blast disrupting it (oh and survived the blast) so im prety sure that sephiroth is capable of something a little more powerful that destroying a city or say a star destroyer

niduin
oh and seph can probably block the force grip on his brain, but thats just speculation

Final Blaxican
Everything you just posted is speculation, friend.

"He killed a dragon and those scales might be stronger and also a bunch of other monsters we don't know how tough their skin is but they might be tougher than a star destroyers and also Behemut might be tougher because he's king of the dragons and maybe this and maybe that.

That's a lot of maybes and mights, man."

niduin
yeah thats kind of my point, your saying everything like its fact, when you dont know, im just going by the shear magnatude of sephiroths power, sure they have never shown him use his tk on a grand scale, but that doesnt mean he cant, but your saying that because we havent seen it he cant do it. and also the part about sephiroth being able to destroy a star destroyer i dont think that is speculation because of all the things he is stronger than, i mean the only thing that has ever even hurt him was cloud, and we know that behamut can destroy citys, and we also know that he is weaker than sephiroth, so that kinda proves it

Final Blaxican
your saying that because we havent seen it he cant do it.

That's how debates work. no expression

So what you're saying is this:

Behemut is > a city. Behemut is > a Star Destroyer.

Cloud is > Behemut. Sephiroth is > Cloud. Thus, Sephiroth is > a Star Destroyer.

Is that what you're trying to say?

JustFrame
Only Sephiroth has shown no resistance to keep his brain from being popped, and Galen is hundreds of times better than Sephiroth in terms of TK.

First off, you can't prove that Galen is more powerful, because we don't even know how powerful Sephiroth really is. Your basically basing this off of theory here, we KNOW that Sephiroth has telekinesis and that he easily ripped the top portion of the Shinra building with ease. As to how powerful we do not know, however it's not hard to believe that his abilities would be great, considering 99.9% of what he did in VII was through his mind alone.

I actually remember someone posting it up with the japanese mag stating about Cloud's Omnislash Ver. 5 being capable of breaking through an opponents defenses...I will look to find it for you to post it up here, considering it was from SE themselves, and whatever they say, goes. Also, please, quit the dirty talk already (I swear, the immaturity from you people are mind boggling, I can't debate with anyone on here without someone cussing to try and get there point across), Cloud's Omnislash is his absolute biggest trump card. That's why Sephiroth was not able to defend against it.

Sephiroth's durability doesn't need to be super impressive, considering Galen's durability isn't mighty impressive either. The two are equal in this department.

Sephiroth has knocked off a small section of building and TKed like 8 guys. Nothing to Galen.

A Sephiroth utilizing how much of his power, can you conclude? Mind you, Sephiroth was manipulating ALL of the clones during VII, from the Northern Crater, he even manipulates and controls a clone of himself that can fly, teleport and even speaks through him with it.

He does ALL of this with a body that isn't even fully formed and entirely upon his will. Now tell me, if a character can do this, their telekinesis would be equally impressive even if Sephiroth hasn't displayed his full potential.

The showcases of him wielding the lifestream and not dying is an indication that his will "thinking, telepathy" would be HUGE. This is a strong indication that he would be a powerful wielder of telekinesis, you either are blind by your bias or have not fully assumed this.

You can't "blast" through someones mind without them noticing unless they are inferior to you in thought. How could Galen possibly rip through Sephiroth's "brain" without Sephiroth not being able to sense it? Can you explain that to me?

Lol, on the Goku and Galactus gig, we'll do that another day.

Galen cuts AT-ATs in half. no expression

Sephiroth cut a Junon canon in half, he was cutting the sky scrapers of Shinra Corp to pieces. However, unlike Galen, Sephiroth was doing this HOLDING BACK. For crying out loud, the feats he's doing is him not even using his full potential.

Vincent destroyed Omega Weapon(Who was weakened) by flying through him, Omega Weapon's death explosion made that shockwave, which also did not affect the planet AT ALL.

You didn't read the important part did you...Omega Weapon consumed the entire lifestream and all of the planets essence and was going to transfer it to another. Chaos Vincent defeated such an opponent, and he's stated to be inferior to Sephiroth. However it's been canonically stated that Sephiroth>>>Chaos Vincent>>>>Omega Weapon, and CV's feats are super impressive, considering he defeated arguably the most powerful Weapon in the VII Universe, and this weapon only appears only at the absolute worse case scenario, because he is a direct creation of the lifestream itself.

Also the shockwave and explosion was within the atmosphere, gosh forbid if it would've hit the ground. Show me also of something of where Galen has fought and defeated someone that was on the power magnitude of someone like Omega Weapon? Because Omega Weapon's power is on a planet level, yet CV defeated it, and Sephiroth is more powerful then both these beings.

Yet somehow...you make the claim that Galen can "easily" defeat Sephiroth?

SEPHIROTH underrated!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No seriously, what? He is quite possibly THE most overrated character used in Game Vs.

He isn't overrated, he is however the most overly used (put into matches in which he obviously would not win, but simply for the enjoyment of people who don't like his character to get more immature acts rioting). Nobody is denying that Sephiroth can't be beat, those who disagree on that are overrating him, however there are those who actually can see that he isn't a push over...in case, this match up.

There is absolutely NO evidence Sephiroth is immune to having his brain popped.

First off, the only way Galen would be able to "force grip" Sephiroth is if Sephiroth were to have a weak mind, and cannot counter this with his own telekinesis. This is where the whole logic of "he can force grip and it's over" fails, because Sephiroth has showcased a POWERFUL mind, has Galen ever showcased his mind to be so powerful that he can return from the dead? Twice at that?

Telekinesis does in fact involve using the mind to manipulate/destroy/bend to your will, and in Sephiroth's case, his mind is ridiculous. This is where we disagree, because what I've been trying to say for how many post now is that Galen can't simply force grip for free, because Sephiroth's Mind would not allow it.

More importantly, Sephiroth would be more then adequate to counter it back, since his mind is equally impressive. How can you

You must be joking here...let me explain to you the psychics of a Lightsaber. Firstly, it would take Galen a period of time to cut through debris that Sephiroth can slash through within a swing.

If the Lightsaber had the same potential as the Masamune then Qui-Gon Jinn should have easily sliced the door open with ease in Episode 1. Yet he had to sit there and slowly melt the door open. If Sephiroth would have been in the same situation, all he would do would be to swing his Masamune once, and the doors would be split in half.

The Lightsaber has actually been shown to eat the force of something hard, and though it would cut through it eventually, it takes awhile. However in the FF VII Universe case, Sephiroth and Cloud easily cut through gigantic and metal debris with complete and utter ease.

So you go back and do the logical thinking again, and tell me which one is more surreal.

However, I still stand by my notion, Sephiroth's telekinesis would be equally impressive, and his thought in telepathy and will would not simply allow him to get "force gripped" or "brain splat" for free by Galen. Saying that Galen can freely do this is a complete joke, and as I stated earlier, a complete underrating of Sephiroth's abilities. We do not know his full potential, however his feats with him holding back are already equally impressive and more then enough to confront Galen.

Darth Exodus
The force can only be stopped with the force, telekinetic's wouldn't do anything to the force. It wouldn't effect it in the slightest. It would be like trying to stop telepathy with a shield, wouldn't work.

This works both ways though.

niduin

So what you're saying is this:

Behemut is > a city. Behemut is > a Star Destroyer.

Cloud is > Behemut. Sephiroth is > Cloud. Thus, Sephiroth is > a Star Destroyer.

Is that what you're trying to say?
thats pretty much exactly what i was saying you made it more simple thank you, and dont say id doesnt make sence cuz it makes perfect sence, oh and just frame thank you, you say exactly what im thinking but cant put into words

niduin
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
The force can only be stopped with the force, telekinetic's wouldn't do anything to the force. It wouldn't effect it in the slightest. It would be like trying to stop telepathy with a shield, wouldn't work.

This works both ways though. im sorry but you cant claim this, since we are mixing the universes sephiroth might have an insane amount of mediclorien (sorry for spelling) but they dont know about those in the ff7 universe, and what is the force? well every living thing has it, just some have higher amounts than others so wouldnt sephiroth have it? and all it is is little living things that give you "energy" for lack of a better word, so what about that would make it so that only the force would be able to block it? oh and also, depending on the story a specialy made shield can block telepathy

Phanteros
im sorry but you cant claim this, since we are mixing the universes sephiroth might have an insane amount of mediclorien (sorry for spelling) but they dont know about those in the ff7 universe, and what is the force? well every living thing has it, just some have higher amounts than others so wouldnt sephiroth have it? and all it is is little living things that give you "energy" for lack of a better word, so what about that would make it so that only the force would be able to block it? oh and also, depending on the story a specialy made shield can block telepathy
read the op please he has all except life corruption shown in AC plus a fira spell. galen has all his force powers maxed plus speed force.

niduin
read the op please he has all except life corruption shown in AC plus a fira spell. galen has all his force powers maxed plus speed force. im sorry how does that have anything to do with what i said?

Phanteros
im sorry how does that have anything to do with what i said?
nothing but just leaving it out there in case you forgot.

niduin
ok thank you

Phanteros
ok thank you

welcome

SHM
but simply for the enjoyment of people who don't like his character to get more immature acts rioting).

Welcome to KMC Forums. smile

Don't worry, you will get accustomed to it. wink

JustFrame, stop wasting your time. Doesn't mater what you say and prove, they will allways distort or ignore the evidence, to make Sephiroth look weak and pathetic.

ThunderGodEneru
First off, you can't prove that Galen is more powerful, because we don't even know how powerful Sephiroth really is. Your basically basing this off of theory here, we KNOW that Sephiroth has telekinesis and that he easily ripped the top portion of the Shinra building with ease. As to how powerful we do not know, however it's not hard to believe that his abilities would be great, considering 99.9% of what he did in VII was through his mind alone.

I actually remember someone posting it up with the japanese mag stating about Cloud's Omnislash Ver. 5 being capable of breaking through an opponents defenses...I will look to find it for you to post it up here, considering it was from SE themselves, and whatever they say, goes. Also, please, quit the dirty talk already (I swear, the immaturity from you people are mind boggling, I can't debate with anyone on here without someone cussing to try and get there point across), Cloud's Omnislash is his absolute biggest trump card. That's why Sephiroth was not able to defend against it.

Sephiroth's durability doesn't need to be super impressive, considering Galen's durability isn't mighty impressive either. The two are equal in this department.

A Sephiroth utilizing how much of his power, can you conclude? Mind you, Sephiroth was manipulating ALL of the clones during VII, from the Northern Crater, he even manipulates and controls a clone of himself that can fly, teleport and even speaks through him with it.

He does ALL of this with a body that isn't even fully formed and entirely upon his will. Now tell me, if a character can do this, their telekinesis would be equally impressive even if Sephiroth hasn't displayed his full potential.

The showcases of him wielding the lifestream and not dying is an indication that his will "thinking, telepathy" would be HUGE. This is a strong indication that he would be a powerful wielder of telekinesis, you either are blind by your bias or have not fully assumed this.

You can't "blast" through someones mind without them noticing unless they are inferior to you in thought. How could Galen possibly rip through Sephiroth's "brain" without Sephiroth not being able to sense it? Can you explain that to me?

Lol, on the Goku and Galactus gig, we'll do that another day.

Sephiroth cut a Junon canon in half, he was cutting the sky scrapers of Shinra Corp to pieces. However, unlike Galen, Sephiroth was doing this HOLDING BACK. For crying out loud, the feats he's doing is him not even using his full potential.

You didn't read the important part did you...Omega Weapon consumed the entire lifestream and all of the planets essence and was going to transfer it to another. Chaos Vincent defeated such an opponent, and he's stated to be inferior to Sephiroth. However it's been canonically stated that Sephiroth>>>Chaos Vincent>>>>Omega Weapon, and CV's feats are super impressive, considering he defeated arguably the most powerful Weapon in the VII Universe, and this weapon only appears only at the absolute worse case scenario, because he is a direct creation of the lifestream itself.

Also the shockwave and explosion was within the atmosphere, gosh forbid if it would've hit the ground. Show me also of something of where Galen has fought and defeated someone that was on the power magnitude of someone like Omega Weapon? Because Omega Weapon's power is on a planet level, yet CV defeated it, and Sephiroth is more powerful then both these beings.

Yet somehow...you make the claim that Galen can "easily" defeat Sephiroth?

He isn't overrated, he is however the most overly used (put into matches in which he obviously would not win, but simply for the enjoyment of people who don't like his character to get more immature acts rioting). Nobody is denying that Sephiroth can't be beat, those who disagree on that are overrating him, however there are those who actually can see that he isn't a push over...in case, this match up.

First off, the only way Galen would be able to "force grip" Sephiroth is if Sephiroth were to have a weak mind, and cannot counter this with his own telekinesis. This is where the whole logic of "he can force grip and it's over" fails, because Sephiroth has showcased a POWERFUL mind, has Galen ever showcased his mind to be so powerful that he can return from the dead? Twice at that?

Telekinesis does in fact involve using the mind to manipulate/destroy/bend to your will, and in Sephiroth's case, his mind is ridiculous. This is where we disagree, because what I've been trying to say for how many post now is that Galen can't simply force grip for free, because Sephiroth's Mind would not allow it.

More importantly, Sephiroth would be more then adequate to counter it back, since his mind is equally impressive. How can you

You must be joking here...let me explain to you the psychics of a Lightsaber. Firstly, it would take Galen a period of time to cut through debris that Sephiroth can slash through within a swing.

If the Lightsaber had the same potential as the Masamune then Qui-Gon Jinn should have easily sliced the door open with ease in Episode 1. Yet he had to sit there and slowly melt the door open. If Sephiroth would have been in the same situation, all he would do would be to swing his Masamune once, and the doors would be split in half.

The Lightsaber has actually been shown to eat the force of something hard, and though it would cut through it eventually, it takes awhile. However in the FF VII Universe case, Sephiroth and Cloud easily cut through gigantic and metal debris with complete and utter ease.

So you go back and do the logical thinking again, and tell me which one is more surreal.

However, I still stand by my notion, Sephiroth's telekinesis would be equally impressive, and his thought in telepathy and will would not simply allow him to get "force gripped" or "brain splat" for free by Galen. Saying that Galen can freely do this is a complete joke, and as I stated earlier, a complete underrating of Sephiroth's abilities. We do not know his full potential, however his feats with him holding back are already equally impressive and more then enough to confront Galen. 1. Speculation. Galen has the far greater showings, there-fore, he>Sephiroth. Vs. Debating 101.

2. Which is STILL a No-Limits fallacy.

EXCUSE me? I'm immature? Why? Because I said BS?

Dude.

Are we at a friggin Fundamentalist Catholic Church?

Let me put it this way.

Fvck that gay ass bullshit, I will curse all I muthafvckin want and if God has a problem he can go fvck himself and such off Jesus' dick.

Sephiroth's durability is not impressive, Galen took being thrown around by Vader and then chucked into outer space. Also, Galen has more resistance to TK attacks.

3. That's not telekinesis. Oh, and not to mention he did not make most of the clones do a thing, only one did something, and it was not a clone, it was Jenova.

4. Telepathy? Who cares about telepathy? Telekinesis is a PHYSICAL force.

Because Sephiroth cannot read Galen's mind, and therefore cannot predict or sense it until his brain is crushed? Do you know how weak a brain is?

5. He cut small pieces of buildings, which are made of weaker metals than an AT-AT. The Junon canon is as well. Lightsabers cut through blast doors. The strongest metals in SW. Heavy Laser Blast bounce off, which would destroy the Junon Cannon and Building.

6. Omega Weapon is bigger, physically stronger, and by feats much more powerful, it has resistances to having its brain popped, Sephiroth doesn't. you are using A>B>C logic.

7. Hahahahahahaha really? Like claims how Sephiroth would b!tch Pyron, can regenerate from a cellular level, and just the general fan-wanking?

8. Telekinesis is about breaking the body, not will. Try again.

And Sephiroth's TK feats are not half as impressive as Galen's.

9. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what? You're going to sit here and tell me how lightsabers function?

Sephiroth cuts through metal that is WEAK in comparison.

Lightsabers can cut through metals that are the strongest in the galaxy.

10. Only his brain is not especially durable, his TK is not half as impressive, so TK is all Galen needs to win.

Please, kindly STFU and GTFO sir.

k1Lla441
1. Speculation. Galen has the far greater showings, there-fore, he>Sephiroth. Vs. Debating 101.

Dude.

Let me put it this way.

Fvck that gay ass bullshit, I will curse all I muthafvckin want and if God has a problem he can go fvck himself and such off Jesus' dick.

Sephiroth's durability is not impressive, Galen took being thrown around by Vader and then chucked into outer space. Also, Galen has more resistance to TK attacks.

3. That's not telekinesis. Oh, and not to mention he did not make most of the clones do a thing, only one did something, and it was not a clone, it was Jenova.

Because Sephiroth cannot read Galen's mind, and therefore cannot predict or sense it until his brain is crushed? Do you know how weak a brain is?

5. He cut small pieces of buildings, which are made of weaker metals than an AT-AT. The Junon canon is as well. Lightsabers cut through blast doors. The strongest metals in SW. Heavy Laser Blast bounce off, which would destroy the Junon Cannon and Building.

6. Omega Weapon is bigger, physically stronger, and by feats much more powerful, it has resistances to having its brain popped, Sephiroth doesn't. you are using A>B>C logic.

7. Hahahahahahaha really? Like claims how Sephiroth would b!tch Pyron, can regenerate from a cellular level, and just the general fan-wanking?

9. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what? You're going to sit here and tell me how lightsabers function?

10. Only his brain is not especially durable, his TK is not half as impressive, so TK is all Galen needs to win.

clapping

niduin
1. Speculation. Galen has the far greater showings, there-fore, he>Sephiroth. Vs. Debating 101.

Dude.

Let me put it this way.

you know, your arguments are really empty and simply repetative you dont come up with anything new to defend yourself you simply say no. thats not an argument you have to say why, like you dont know what sephiroths defence is so dont say that its not impresive, also the more i read your arguments the more i think you have no idea what your talking about with ff7. and btw when seph cut thru the sister ray canon it was a sparing match against a friend and it was just energy coming off his blade from like 200 ft away, not him haking away, so it was him not being seriouse, with a weak attack that was being weakend as it went and it still cut right thru it like it were butter. but honestly tho if you have played the entire game of ff7 and payed attention you would know how powerful sephiroth is and this is just a laugh

niduin
and what happend to being polite to each other? jeez this is just a friendly debate no need to make things personal or make fun of religion

Gumachi
And this is where the "making fun" starts.

Burning thought
but honestly tho if you have played the entire game of ff7 100 times and drooled at Sephiroth in every play you would know how powerful the fans sephiroth is and this is just a laugh

corrections have been made

General Kaliero
Jaxx, we will not tolerate bashing and discrimination like that. I see that again and I can guarantee a warning.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Jaxx, we will not tolerate bashing and discrimination like that. I see that again and I can guarantee a warning. Quote where I bashed JustFrame.

Phanteros
no one reads the op anymore.... sad

JustFrame
~snip~

It seems we can never get anywhere again without cussing happening, the fact that you can't even refute any of my statements is what I find puzzling.

First off, you say Telekinesis is different from Telepathy, which is indeed true, however you still have not comprehended the biggest main point that I was point out, that Telekinesis requires a powerful mind in order for it to work. Which in case...Sephiroth has proven that he has a powerful mind by the multiple and many feats that he has displayed holding back his true strength.

Sephiroth cutting through the metal wasn't as impressive and "isn't" as advance as the metal's in Star Wars? Seriously, do we even know what kind of metals the VII universe uses? If we don't even know how powerful their metal is...how can you possibly assume that they are "inferior"? Speculation is all that you are basing this on.

The fact remains simple on the basics of the Lightsaber, you don't seem to want to comprehend that the Lightsaber actually works within the modern knowledge and psychics of our reality. Sephiroth's Masamune does not even work on any realm of our reality at all.

That's why you see the lightsaber taking time to cut through something sturdy, thick, or hard, because it's going against a resisting force. Where as in the VII Universe, characters can cut through debris like if were paper. Yes, we do know the basics of the Lightsaber, and please, talk to most SW's fan about it, everyone knows this basic lightsaber knowledge, I would of believed that someone like you who voted for Galen would know such a thing already.

Galen got thrown around by Vader was simply because Galen is not the single most powerful character within his world. Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the entire FF VII Universe, he even surpasses a Weapon that was created from the entire lifestream itself, and even surpasses the CV who defeated that very weapon.

The popping of the brain seriously needs to end, because it would take an entity of far greater telekinesis over Sephiroth in order for it to do so without him being aware of an attack. You still have not become aware that telekinesis with the "brain pop" would only work if the opponent is weak minded. Again, you still cannot seem to comprehend that Jedi Force powers requires thinking...meaning using your brain, to bend, mold or do things to your will.

It's just atrocious now that you keep mentioning "popping the brain" when in fact, the only way to do this would be to attack the receiver with some form of a mental attack, because Telekinesis requires using your mind, therefore, this would absolutely not come unnoticed to Sephiroth. Not to mention Sephiroth has proven that he has telekinesis, and that he is insanely powerful with the use of just his mind. This is why your logic doesn't make any sense, because you say telepathy and telekinesis are two different things, which is true...however you simply deny that they require the mind in order to achieve it's goal.

Does that make sense to anyone here? It surely doesn't to me.

Also, in VII, Sephiroth was manipulating ALL of the clones, you either forgot or you need to play VII thoroughly, ALL of the clones were guided by Sephiroth to reach the Northern Crater and meet for the REUNION. Even Cloud was manipulated to do so just like the clones although he didn't "know it" himself, he was basically doing Sephiroth's will.

The fact's are simple, Sephiroth is utilizing his WILL on a global scale, on multiple entities. During VII, Sephiroth achieved everything through his thoughts alone, so the conclusion is simple...Sephiroth's mind is powerful.

Absolutely in no way can Galen just "force into Sephiroth's brain" without Sephiroth not knowing. This is just a bias statement on your part for Galen, and the hate for Sephiroth's character has clearly clouded your open mindedness to this debate.

We have proven that Sephiroth's mind is powerful, however again, you seem to think that telekinesis doesn't involve having a powerful mind, or more importantly that a powerful mind doesn't equate to being able to resist or even counter another telekinesis attack (Sephiroth has shown he has this feat), when in fact telekinesis power itself derives from using the mind.

Until you get your bias away from Galen, then you will never comprehend this, and this will likely continue for 15+ more pages due to ignorance.

Quote where I bashed JustFrame.

Your quote - "Let me put it this way.

Fvck that gay ass bullshit, I will curse all I muthafvckin want and if God has a problem he can go fvck himself and such off Jesus' dick."

Obviously you were directing this at me as a mocking form, or another term a.k.a. bashing, all I ask is keep it clean and about the debate, not to direct it personally to the one debating you.

ArtificialGlory
Sephiroth's deeds and feats contradict the statement that he's the most powerful character in FF7. I'm not going to doubt the creators of the game, but if we're strictly going by feats, then yeah...

Darth Exodus
Whoops, sorry guys. I just re-read TFU novel and it turns out that Galen Didn't explode a rancors brain...

It was the whole head wink

niduin
so what are we discussing if the rancor is more powerful than sephiroth? no and if you think he is you should leave the furum now

niduin
also with the tk of galen vs the tk of sephiroth, look at galen when he is using force grip on anything he is using his hands and cant do anything else when he is doing it, so if he was to pull down the top of the shinra builting (which im not saying he cant) he could have to put a lot of concentration into it or at least some. when sephiroth did it all he did was look up....thats it, so it should be obvious who is more powerful in this aspect

Burning thought
Nothing states Sephiroth pulled down the Shinra building does it? merely assumptions from fans....

Altho tbh Galen would tear the entire building to pieces with the force, Star destroyer>>>>1000 of those buildings.

niduin
Nothing states Sephiroth pulled down the Shinra building does it? merely assumptions from fans....

Altho tbh Galen would tear the entire building to pieces with the force, Star destroyer>>>>1000 of those buildings. yeah nothing states it your right, but when you see it happen you dont need someone to tell you that he did it, and you keep saying its all fans overplaying seph power, but all you keep saying is that galen is better you dont give any reasons just the same thing over and over again, he pulled the star destroyer down, your not comparing it with anything your just.....well fanboying tfu, stop saying that its because im a fan and give some real reasons

Darth Exodus
At one point in the book, Galen/the narrator flat out states that he could destroy a massive temple with one Force-push if he was so inclined. Temple>small piece of building.

Also, you need to actually prove stuff instead of saying 'it's obvious'. Maybe you could post the video and show us why its so obvious.

No, I was merely stating some proof of Galen powers, as in the fact that if he could blow up something bigger and more durable (by best example i.e. S's best durability feat) he could do so to Sephiroth. I was also making up for misrepresenting Galens feat.

Maybe I would leave the Forum if you had actually spelt Forum correctly instead of making reference to the nonsensical word 'furum' and butchering the english language that I oh-so-love.

Forum

Mabye, you should be the one to leave the fOrum and return once you've actually learnt to debate/spell/use grammar/logic.

niduin
holy crap man im sorry i made a typo, why do you have to make everything personal

niduin

Also, you need to actually prove stuff instead of saying 'it's obvious'. Maybe you could post the video and show us why its so obvious.
if you dont know about what sephiroth has done you shouldnt be arguing against it so im not proving a thing with a video

No, I was merely stating some proof of Galen powers, as in the fact that if he could blow up something bigger and more durable (by best example i.e. S's best durability feat) he could do so to Sephiroth. I was also making up for misrepresenting Galens feat.]
you dont know that the rancor is more durable than sephiroth, sephiroth has shown to be much more durable than zack, from a cut scene in ff7 he was being attacked by a dragon and taking no damage and zack dies if he gets attacked by the same dragon

Darth Exodus
Because you touch yourself at night blue_bandana

Also, the word is in bold at the top of the page, so it stood out for me as a particularly bad mistake.

But I'm sorry if I offended you.

This is actually fair.

So tell me, when was the last time you read TFU novel? Because it would be just downright hypocritical of you to make such a statement and also not know anything about what Starkiller's done.

Right?
I'm Right, Right?
Tell me I'm Right.

(BTW, this is a common thing to do in debates whereby you mock your opponent to demoralise them and cause them to give up quicker, it has no impact to my personal feelings towards you)

Burning thought
yeah nothing states it your right, but when you see it happen you dont need someone to tell you that he did it, and you keep saying its all fans overplaying seph power, but all you keep saying is that galen is better you dont give any reasons just the same thing over and over again, he pulled the star destroyer down, your not comparing it with anything your just.....well fanboying tfu, stop saying that its because im a fan and give some real reasons

All he does is look up, when your in an already wrecked up city that looks like its rusted beyond hope only the fans assume he somehow used TK to pull it down.....

He did pull a star destroy, ive shown how big that monster is before in the Kratos vs Sephiroth thread, their about a mile in length and perhaps a quarter of that in width. If he can pull that down, not only could he smash over probably any building in FF without trouble but he would sure as hell overpower Sephiroths TK and shatter him into atoms.

niduin
All he does is look up, when your in an already wrecked up city that looks like its rusted beyond hope only the fans assume he somehow used TK to pull it down.....

He did pull a star destroy, ive shown how big that monster is before in the Kratos vs Sephiroth thread, their about a mile in length and perhaps a quarter of that in width. If he can pull that down, not only could he smash over probably any building in FF without trouble but he would sure as hell overpower Sephiroths TK and shatter him into atoms. ok the wrecked up city part is fair, but he did use tk to move it, it wasnt coincidence he looked up before it fell

and im not arguing the awesomeness of pulling down a star destroyer with your mind, that is bad ass man when i saw that it was awesome, im simply showing the fact that sephiroth barely had to think about moving something when galen has to concentrate to move anything. however little its still concentration, and also even if a builting is crumbling like that pulling down a big chunck like that would take a lot of force since its been there for 3 years not moving

niduin

This is actually fair.

So tell me, when was the last time you read TFU novel? Because it would be just downright hypocritical of you to make such a statement and also not know anything about what Starkiller's done.

Right?
I'm Right, Right?
Tell me I'm Right.

(BTW, this is a common thing to do in debates whereby you mock your opponent to demoralise them and cause them to give up quicker, it has no impact to my personal feelings towards you) fair enough, i havent read the book, however when have i stated anything that you have said to the contrary? im taking your word for it that galen has done the things he has done so im not being a hypocrit

PS thanks for the apology, and i misspell a lot of stuff anyway lol

Burning thought
ok the wrecked up city part is fair, but he did use tk to move it, it wasnt coincidence he looked up before it fell

and im not arguing the awesomeness of pulling down a star destroyer with your mind, that is bad ass man when i saw that it was awesome, im simply showing the fact that sephiroth barely had to think about moving something when galen has to concentrate to move anything. however little its still concentration, and also even if a builting is crumbling like that pulling down a big chunck like that would take a lot of force since its been there for 3 years not moving

He probably heard it, hes an enhanced super human, i think even a normal human would hear the noise of the roof of such a large building breaking away before it actually started falling. The noise of it breaking away from the metal would be more than enough for Sephiroth know it was happening, and this is enhanced super human were talking about with enhanced senses.

That still does not help sephiroth, Galen would still rip him to pieces with one force move....

niduin
fair enough, ill just have to try and prove that its tk, but sephiroth isnt human, well maybe 50 50, but he is mutated

niduin
ok this is a really good example, read the part about his strengths

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sephiroth#Strength

JustFrame
He probably heard it, hes an enhanced super human, i think even a normal human would hear the noise of the roof of such a large building breaking away before it actually started falling. The noise of it breaking away from the metal would be more than enough for Sephiroth know it was happening, and this is enhanced super human were talking about with enhanced senses.

That still does not help sephiroth, Galen would still rip him to pieces with one force move....

He was using telekinesis to break that building down, if your trying to contradict that he wasn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWQmByCodXM

Watch at 2:43 at how he just lies a simple gesture and bam...it comes caving down. Yet one still has to realize that he's holding back his full strength.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Sephiroth's deeds and feats contradict the statement that he's the most powerful character in FF7. I'm not going to doubt the creators of the game, but if we're strictly going by feats, then yeah...

You don't need to go by feats, because everything that Sephiroth has done thus far, he has been holding back. In AC, Sephiroth was just simply toying with Cloud, had he of exerted himself, he would of completely annihilated Cloud with ease.

I actually thought that Sephiroth couldn't teleport until Post-Nimbleheim, however with the release of things like CC...I've been proven wrong, he had this ability before Pre-Nimbleheim.

Before the official statements from Square themselves, I actually concluded that Chaos Vincent was the absolute most powerful being in the VII Universe, however the interview of the SE stated later on that Sephiroth is the #1 being in the VII Universe, there is absolutely nobody above or beyond him in that reality.

However, it is true as well, considering this, look at Sephiroth throughout his time...whenever he's gotten into a fight, were has she shown that he was struggling? I mean, I don't ever remember from CC, VII, and AC of ever seeing Sephiroth showing signs of fatigue or frustration, in fact, it's always been the other way around with the opponents who've confronted Sephiroth that shown signs of struggle, and fatigue.

Also the feats of Sephiroth not impressive?? He held back the force of Holy that was summoned from the planet itself by Aeris...the only force capable of countering Meteor. He even used his telekinesis to launch an assault against Avalanche paralyzing them and causing them tremendous pain. He can project illusions of himself, and obviously could create an entity of himself with the Jenova parts. He made this clone fly, levitate, use telekinesis, teleport etc, etc. He manipulated all of the clones to go to the reunion etc, etc...all doing this while residing at the Northern Crater, can anyone name me a time Galen could do feats like this with his mind all at once. Sephiroth basically caused the near destruction of the entire planet by simply using his mind, and never actually had to throw an attack until the end of VII.

Another notion is this...that Jenova was also able to read minds, however Sephiroth has even exceeded Jenova, by completely controlling her cells, so the notion of Sephiroth being a mind reader as well wouldn't be too far off.

If this isn't "amazing" in feats...then I really don't know what to say, and again, if people still deny Sephiroth's power of strength from the mind after reading all of the above, then I don't know what to say anymore. Because obviously doing everything above, living even though you don't even have a body anymore, and coming back from the dead twice isn't enough to indicate a powerful mind.

He only ever loses to Cloud due to his complete and utter arrogance because he enjoys toying with Cloud that actually outright blowing him out of the water, not because of his lack of abilities.

However, I grow tired of this...obviously although the majority of the most ridiculous things Sephiroth did was through his mind and will...that doesn't seem to be "grand enough" in some people's standards here. I still stand, Galen absolutely cannot "brain pop" Sephiroth, it isn't going to happen, Sephiroth is far to powerful of a mind user for that to even remotely work, this would eventually come down to a psychical battle, in which I vote Sephiroth...because he fly, teleport, has super strength, super speed. He also can do far more outrageous things with his Masamune then what can be done with a LightSaber I'm sorry to say, considering he can send gigantic energy waves that can slice giant and metal debris with utter ease...so he doesn't even have to "psychically" hit you to cut you in half.

Burning thought
That does not say anything about Tk though, but anyway I think everyone has already agreed Sephiroth has never shown TK power on the level of Galen, not even close. Nor the ability to consistenty survive against it.

niduin
he has never had a need to use that much power, ill admit i dont KNOW that he is that powerfull in tk im simply assuming that he can but its true that isnt a good enough argument and this statement is not an argument. i simply want you to realize sephiroths potensial i hope you all read the link i sent, then you might have a higher opinion of him, not saying that it would change your mind just saying that you might realize that your underplaying him.

i also realize that there isnt enough "proof" that seph is stronger in tk so im not going to argue that anymore, we cant prove either way that either one is stronger in tk so we should stop trying

Burning thought
His potential could be weak in the eyes of characters of higher feats anyway, simply thinking "maybe" is not good enough, most characters in gaming could have that said about them.

niduin
His potential could be weak in the eyes of characters of higher feats anyway, simply thinking "maybe" is not good enough, most characters in gaming could have that said about them. what are you responding to? if its my last post then you just completely missread what i said, i am saying that you cant prove it im not saying maybe about anything

ThunderGodEneru
It seems we can never get anywhere again without cussing happening, the fact that you can't even refute any of my statements is what I find puzzling.

First off, you say Telekinesis is different from Telepathy, which is indeed true, however you still have not comprehended the biggest main point that I was point out, that Telekinesis requires a powerful mind in order for it to work. Which in case...Sephiroth has proven that he has a powerful mind by the multiple and many feats that he has displayed holding back his true strength.

Sephiroth cutting through the metal wasn't as impressive and "isn't" as advance as the metal's in Star Wars? Seriously, do we even know what kind of metals the VII universe uses? If we don't even know how powerful their metal is...how can you possibly assume that they are "inferior"? Speculation is all that you are basing this on.

The fact remains simple on the basics of the Lightsaber, you don't seem to want to comprehend that the Lightsaber actually works within the modern knowledge and psychics of our reality. Sephiroth's Masamune does not even work on any realm of our reality at all.

That's why you see the lightsaber taking time to cut through something sturdy, thick, or hard, because it's going against a resisting force. Where as in the VII Universe, characters can cut through debris like if were paper. Yes, we do know the basics of the Lightsaber, and please, talk to most SW's fan about it, everyone knows this basic lightsaber knowledge, I would of believed that someone like you who voted for Galen would know such a thing already.

Galen got thrown around by Vader was simply because Galen is not the single most powerful character within his world. Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the entire FF VII Universe, he even surpasses a Weapon that was created from the entire lifestream itself, and even surpasses the CV who defeated that very weapon.

The popping of the brain seriously needs to end, because it would take an entity of far greater telekinesis over Sephiroth in order for it to do so without him being aware of an attack. You still have not become aware that telekinesis with the "brain pop" would only work if the opponent is weak minded. Again, you still cannot seem to comprehend that Jedi Force powers requires thinking...meaning using your brain, to bend, mold or do things to your will.

It's just atrocious now that you keep mentioning "popping the brain" when in fact, the only way to do this would be to attack the receiver with some form of a mental attack, because Telekinesis requires using your mind, therefore, this would absolutely not come unnoticed to Sephiroth. Not to mention Sephiroth has proven that he has telekinesis, and that he is insanely powerful with the use of just his mind. This is why your logic doesn't make any sense, because you say telepathy and telekinesis are two different things, which is true...however you simply deny that they require the mind in order to achieve it's goal.

Does that make sense to anyone here? It surely doesn't to me.

Also, in VII, Sephiroth was manipulating ALL of the clones, you either forgot or you need to play VII thoroughly, ALL of the clones were guided by Sephiroth to reach the Northern Crater and meet for the REUNION. Even Cloud was manipulated to do so just like the clones although he didn't "know it" himself, he was basically doing Sephiroth's will.

The fact's are simple, Sephiroth is utilizing his WILL on a global scale, on multiple entities. During VII, Sephiroth achieved everything through his thoughts alone, so the conclusion is simple...Sephiroth's mind is powerful.

Absolutely in no way can Galen just "force into Sephiroth's brain" without Sephiroth not knowing. This is just a bias statement on your part for Galen, and the hate for Sephiroth's character has clearly clouded your open mindedness to this debate.

We have proven that Sephiroth's mind is powerful, however again, you seem to think that telekinesis doesn't involve having a powerful mind, or more importantly that a powerful mind doesn't equate to being able to resist or even counter another telekinesis attack (Sephiroth has shown he has this feat), when in fact telekinesis power itself derives from using the mind.

Until you get your bias away from Galen, then you will never comprehend this, and this will likely continue for 15+ more pages due to ignorance.

Your quote - "Let me put it this way.

Fvck that gay ass bullshit, I will curse all I muthafvckin want and if God has a problem he can go fvck himself and such off Jesus' dick."

Obviously you were directing this at me as a mocking form, or another term a.k.a. bashing, all I ask is keep it clean and about the debate, not to direct it personally to the one debating you. 1. Sir, I would prefer you not take such a condescending tone with me as you have been throughout the debate, when in fact I am clearly much more adept in this(debating) than you are. smile

2. A powerful mind does not automatically equal Godlike telekinesis. Superman has a powerful mind, he does not have telekinesis. Now, Sephiroth does have telekinesis, but until he shows a feat that is even half on par with Galen Marek's TK feats, why should we assume his is anywhere near comparable?

3. You are assuming they are equals. The Junon cannon and the Shinra building(just a building) have not shown the durability of a blast door, why assume it has it? Prove up or shut up.

4. Lightsaber's "blades" are just incredibly condensed heat, heat which>The sun I believe in fact.

5. Only the Masamune has only cut through metals that were far inferior by durability feats. I do not have to prove they are not as durable as blast doors, you have to prove they are.

6. Point? The FFVII verse is nowhere near as powerful as the Star Wars verse is. The top dog in Star Wars with telekinesis can manipulate black holes, Darth Vader, whom Galen Marek defeated, can use Force Choke from light-years away.

7. Only Galen Marek by feats does have far greater telekinesis than Sephiroth. Try again. Yes, he needs to use his mind, to pop his brain, which would not take a long time, it would be instant, and Sephiroth would not be able to defend against it. What about this is hard to understand?

8. Never did, I would like you to not use Strawmen arguments against me sir. However, Sephiroth has not shown a fifth of Galen's TK feats, and Sephiroth, would NOT be able to react to Galen's TK in time.

9. Which means what? That Sephiroth will manipulate weak ass clones to the battle? He was not controlling each clone, he was calling for them.

10. He only directly controlled one Sephiroth clone, and it was actually Jenova.

11. I don't hate Sephiroth, quite the contrary in fact, but he is horrendously overrated, and yes, by those magical space pixies called feats, Galen can.

12. Yeah, but the mind will not stop him from having his head caved in. Sephiroth has never countered telekinesis, let alone TK on Galen's level.

13. Nah.

14. That was not bashing you.

niduin
im gana post this agai cuz it was on the last page
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sephiroth#Strength

im not saying this proves that he is stronger mentaly than galen, just some of you think that sephiroth cant do some of the stuff he can

JustFrame
2. A powerful mind does not automatically equal Godlike telekinesis. Superman has a powerful mind, he does not have telekinesis. Now, Sephiroth does have telekinesis, but until he shows a feat that is even half on par with Galen Marek's TK feats, why should we assume his is anywhere near comparable?

Superman has no telekinesis ability so he's completely mute and let's be seriously, we've seen Superman broken down more then once already to show that he can be brought down in this sense. Not to mention, when has Superman ever has his entire body dissolve completely and still not die? When has Superman ever been powerful enough to reshape a new body and return back from the dead twice?

Superman's mind doesn't even touch Sephiroth's, so let's not even talk about that ever again.

You seemingly forget that Sephiroth would have held back the Power of Holy with Telekinesis so that it would dwell within the planet and not surge forward to counter Meteor right? You do know where Holy's power is coming from right? Oh yeah...Aeris summoned this from the Planet Itself, and Holy>>>>A giant ship, considering that Holy is PURE Energy and the most powerful form since it was the only thing left to stop Holy. So tell me what would be more amazing, taking down a ship...or preventing a power of a planet to stop a planet destroying object?

Take your pick and choose carefully.

3. You are assuming they are equals. The Junon cannon and the Shinra building(just a building) have not shown the durability of a blast door, why assume it has it? Prove up or shut up.

4. Lightsaber's "blades" are just incredibly condensed heat, heat which>The sun I believe in fact.

5. Only the Masamune has only cut through metals that were far inferior by durability feats. I do not have to prove they are not as durable as blast doors, you have to prove they are.

Firstly, we can't prove anything, we don't know how durable their technology is (VII metal Universe). The fact that you assume those "blast door's" are greater in durability is your bias opinion to think that what Sephiroth cuts through is weaker. The fact is simple, I don't know how durable the metal is in the VII Universe, however you don't know how durable those blast doors either. So your basically contradicting yourself here by assuming that one is weaker then the other.

However it's CANON that Lightsabers can't cut through thing's easily when they hit a hard tough object regardless of what type of metal it is, so long as it's a thick object, it takes awhile to cut through. Try to have a LightSaber swing at a thick massive boulder, it would slow down due to the resistance. George Lucas tried to stay true with reality on the form of the LightSaber and it's cutting habits, otherwise the Jedi's could have/would have/should have rip through anything with ease. The form of why a Light Saber will take longer to cut was shown in similar fashion to a Samurai Sword impacting something tough and thick, it will slow down, because there is a resistance against it, thus eventually it will cut or go through, but it will take a longer period of time, or else will take far greater strength from the wielder physically.

Sephiroth is sitting there chopping a Canon in half with utter and complete ease showing absolutely no signs of pure effort, not only that, he didn't even chop it with the blade of the sword, but by simply swinging his weapon and sending out multiple gigantic waves at it.

Can you show me of a LightSaber doing a similar feat in diameter, or anything on that level period? Please, there are NONE of such case. You need to stop thinking that a LightSaber has the same capabilities as Sephiroth's Masamune, because it simply doesn't due to the fact it's restricted with reality boundaries as I stated above (I urge you, go on to True SW fansites that look for canonical and reality boundaries involving SW's and you'll see that what I say about Light Sabers are true). Sephiroth's Masamune completely defies reality, because there is absolutely no way a Metallic sword is capable of such a feat, however within the VII world, these Swords are shown cutting giantic boulders, debris, concrete, and massive metal objects with no effort from the wielders.

Light Saber does not = Heat of the Sun...where are you seriously getting this...lol?

Masamune>>>>Light Saber.

6. Point? The FFVII verse is nowhere near as powerful as the Star Wars verse is. The top dog in Star Wars with telekinesis can manipulate black holes, Darth Vader, whom Galen Marek defeated, can use Force Choke from light-years away.

Are we talking about the most powerful SW characters in here? Last I remember, this was Galen vs Sephiroth, not Most Powerful SW character vs Most Powerful FF VII character. Get that out of here, and stop derailing the topic at hand.

7. Only Galen Marek by feats does have far greater telekinesis than Sephiroth. Try again. Yes, he needs to use his mind, to pop his brain, which would not take a long time, it would be instant, and Sephiroth would not be able to defend against it. What about this is hard to understand?

8. Never did, I would like you to not use Strawmen arguments against me sir. However, Sephiroth has not shown a fifth of Galen's TK feats, and Sephiroth, would NOT be able to react to Galen's TK in time.

Read what I stated earlier above about Sephiroth holding back Holy, and come back and reply to me again.

9. Which means what? That Sephiroth will manipulate weak ass clones to the battle? He was not controlling each clone, he was calling for them.

Manipulating them, manipulating Cloud, holding back Holy, and making sure that the entire LifeStream is going to divert towards himself all at once...yes, you forgot all of these...and oh yes, he was only using his Mind/Will.

10. He only directly controlled one Sephiroth clone, and it was actually Jenova.

Who controls Jenova? In fact who within the entire existence of FFVII has been able to achieve this feat? Usually Jenova controls and messes with the one who has been injected with it. Sephiroth is the only one who can completely manipulate and bend it to his will. He basically has all of Jenova's abilities at the ready due to this very reason.

11. I don't hate Sephiroth, quite the contrary in fact, but he is horrendously overrated, and yes, by those magical space pixies called feats, Galen can.

Overrated because he has a huge fanbase I'm presuming? The fact that you claim his telekinesis is weak is every indication your underrating him, again, compare the feats...Sephiroth was doing thing's on a planet threat level in both VII and AC. While Galen...hmmm...right.

12. Yeah, but the mind will not stop him from having his head caved in. Sephiroth has never countered telekinesis, let alone TK on Galen's level.

13. Nah.

A good answer might be that we don't know of someone who is on par with Sephiroth in the VII Universe with the same telekinesis, we do know that Sephiroth has been holding back, so his feats in AC using Telekinesis is not his full potential (something most of you SW fanatics seemingly dismiss), not to mention all of you are dismissing that he held back Holy, and the only way to have done this was to have utilized telekinesis to do so, since Aeris summoned it, the energy of Holy would have rushed forward already to prevent Meteor from striking before hand. In order to stop that force, Sephiroth TKed it to remain within the planet. Remember that while he's doing this...he's doing the 1093482093 other things with his mind as well.

This is why only when Sephiroth died, was Holy able to escape from within the planet and came forth to try and counter Meteor...however it didn't just take Holy deriving from the planet itself, but the entire lifestream as well in order to stop Meteor (Thank Aeris for the Lifestream+Holy effort).

Not only does Sephiroth have ALL of Jenova's abilities, but he also has the near infinite knowledge of the LifeStream itself at his disposal. Galen TKed a giant ship, while Sephiroth TKed the strength of Holy deriving from the planet itself. Not to mention, Sephiroth's great feats are on a planet level...notice how in AC, he's again utilizing the corrupted LifeStream of the world in which he has now manipulated with Geostigma.

If anyone who remotely had an open mind were to read all of these, they would come to the conclusion that Sephiroth would be more then a match for Galen and that a simple TK wouldn't give Galen the free match up because it wouldn't work.

Please man, I was the only one to tell you to keep it clean, however you mocked my statements by literally cussing on purpose as a retaliation to me telling you to keeping it clean. Cussing to provoke someone is against the rules mind you.

niduin

You seemingly forget that Sephiroth would have held back the Power of Holy with Telekinesis so that it would dwell within the planet and not surge forward to counter Meteor right? You do know where Holy's power is coming from right? Oh yeah...Aeris summoned this from the Planet Itself, and Holy>>>>A giant ship, considering that Holy is PURE Energy and the most powerful form since it was the only thing left to stop Holy. So tell me what would be more amazing, taking down a ship...or preventing a power of a planet to stop a planet destroying object?

wow i dont know why i didnt even think about this, yeah holding back holy is way more impresive than pulling down a star destroyer, considering that holy was enough to almost stop a meteor that would have killed everyone on earth, if a star destroyer were to hit the earth would it kill everyone there? dont think so

Burning thought
what are you responding to? if its my last post then you just completely missread what i said, i am saying that you cant prove it im not saying maybe about anything

Thats the thing, nobody has to prove a character cant do something in VS debating, their opposition has to prove that the character can. So the idea that Sephiroth "maybe" has greater power through his potential is a non factor basically in this debate.

niduin
Thats the thing, nobody has to prove a character cant do something in VS debating, their opposition has to prove that the character can. So the idea that Sephiroth "maybe" has greater power through his potential is a non factor basically in this debate. you are completely missing the point of what i was saying, and btw there is not baybe about it about anything we have said he can do

MadMel
do we even know for sure that he used TK?...we believed that he did only recently..before that everyone here naturally assumed he was using a spell of some kind erm

niduin
Originally posted by MadMel
do we even know for sure that he used TK?...we believed that he did only recently..before that everyone here naturally assumed he was using a spell of some kind erm what else would he be using? the game never said anything about a spell he was using to block it, just said he was holding it back,

Gumachi
What exactly is "holy"?

Phanteros
What exactly is "holy"? a spell that is used to counter meteor... also heals the small planet.

Gumachi
Impressive.

Gumachi

k1Lla441
last time i checked seph wasnt so mentally stable, because he did, ya know, flip out when he found out about him being a so called "monster", destroyed an entire castle-like building, and attempt to kill many people.

Ultimate Wil
last time i checked seph wasnt so mentally stable, because he did, ya know, flip out when he found out about him being a so called "monster", destroyed an entire castle-like building, and attempt to kill many people.

don't forget calling a meteor to the planet just because he was a creation

niduin
what does mentaly unstable have to do with anything? that doesnt have anything to do with how strong he is

Ultimate Wil
what does mentaly unstable have to do with anything? that doesnt have anything to do with how strong he is

It just means he's mentally unstable

k1Lla441
just wanted to add in the fact that he may have a "strong mind" in a physical sense, but in actual mind he isnt.

Final Blaxican
You don't need to go by feats, because everything that Sephiroth has done thus far, he has been holding back.

So then you're going by speculation?

If so, that's not how debates work on this forum, my friend.

niduin
just wanted to add in the fact that he may have a "strong mind" in a physical sense, but in actual mind he isnt. well the unstable part is emotional not his mental power

Phanteros
i still don't see how seph can beat Starkiller based on what i heard will power can defeat the life stream so starkiller has that. right?

Final Blaxican
No, Galen isn't "part of the life stream".

niduin
i still don't see how seph can beat Starkiller based on what i heard will power can defeat the life stream so starkiller has that. right? im confused, what do you mean "defeat the life stream"? if you mean the spell holy we arent saying that its his will power that stops it we are saying that his tk is holding it back

niduin
ok the most impresive tk of galen, pullind down the star destroyer, concentrating hard to do so. the most impresive tk of sephiroth, holding back Holy a spell to defend the planet from destruction, was fighting 3 people at once while doing so and not having a hard time at all doing so. galen can jump high and zoom thru the air temporarily, sephiroth can fly. both fast cant prove either way who is faster so not going to try. sephiroth effortlessly cut thu a gigantic canon with the waves of energy from his sword, galen....thinking....oh cut thru a mech "physicly" sephiroth controlled jenova the most powerful at telepathy (up to that point) in the world. galen...might have done some jedi mind trick i dont know, let me know his most impresive here please. so from that i say that sephiroth is the winner

Final Blaxican
But can Sephiroth see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

niduin
hmmmm good question, let me look it up

niduin
no he cant, he thought it would summon meteor

Burning thought
Holding back holy is not an impressive TK feat, it just dissintegrates meteor but its energy, its not physical weight so lifting up a human being could indeed be far more impressive considering we dont know the weight of holy, it likely isnt much since its energy.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>