How strong is superboy prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
I was wondering, because in his fight against half the super heroes in the Sinestro corps, shouldn't he have knock their heads off.

Endless Mike
Yeah, but that kind of thing often happens when a stronger character fights a weaker one - I mean the Hulk should knock off Spidey's head but he doesn't

skygunner41
Too many paperwork to fills.

Zack Fair
Depends on how hard he is trying. I am not saying that he holds back. Only that I don't think he is always trying to kill(though it doesn't take much to make him go nuts) Also for a while during the SC arc Prime was weak and once sunlight hit his hand he shrugged them off like nothing and then took on Yat, almost killing him. Then he killed noname lanterns and was stopped by the kamikaze guardian.

I think DC has done a good job of establishing how far ahead of mainstream Supes he is. Its just not business if DC decides to have Prime punching the heads off Black Adam, Superman, Wonder Woman etc.

He has also cracked Hal Jordan's arm and Superman himself admitted he couldn't handle him.

ThunderGodEneru
He has demonstrated effortless capability to move planets, has broken Hal Jordan's arm easily, fvcked up Superman's face with one punch, stuff.

Really, he is pretty much as strong as he needs to be, the reason why he does not punch through his opponents all the time, is because it would be bad for DC if Superman, Wonderwoman, etc. died.

Philosophía
Stronger than your favorite hero.

Final Blaxican
Stronger than Huc?

HA! That's laughable. Huc strongest there is!

ThunderGodEneru
Huc was strangled by a python. big grin

ankur29
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Huc was strangled by a python. big grin

haha , eek!

however thats is equally as inconsisent as is prime not being potrayed equalled strong in each and every depiction.

Hulk should kill DD, CAP , with a flick to be honest but he doesn't .

jalek moye
Originally posted by ankur29
haha , eek!

however thats is equally as inconsisent as is prime not being potrayed equalled strong in each and every depiction.

Hulk should kill DD, CAP , with a flick to be honest but he doesn't .
what prime is actually really consistent. the fight at night with the earth was beccause he was weakened.

theICONiac
Was it ever explained how SMP moved planets??

If I tried to move a water ballon filled with a gallon of water with a safety pin what would the result be??

Endless Mike
Originally posted by theICONiac
Was it ever explained how SMP moved planets??

If I tried to move a water ballon filled with a gallon of water with a safety pin what would the result be??

Pre-Crisis physics, I guess

ankur29
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah, but that kind of thing often happens when a stronger character fights a weaker one - I mean the Hulk should knock off Spidey's head but he doesn't

qft

by marvels strength scale ,SBP isclass 100+
potentially incaluable
and can lift over 100 tons

that being said his base strength is prob in the billion ton region erm

-Pr-
qft

by marvels strength scale ,SBP isclass 100+
potentially incaluable
and can lift over 100 tons

that being said his base strength is prob in the billion ton region erm

normal, not pissed off superman is in the billion ton region.

ankur29
Originally posted by -Pr-
normal, not pissed off superman is in the billion ton region.

really , ive seen current era SM struggle with lighter weights ,

even if they are both billion ton range , SBP is stronger he is ought to retain all strength normal SM had before he was powered down to stop him moving planets

perhaps base strength SBP is like 10 billion whereas as normal SM 1 billion???

DC strength is much higehr than marvel erm
bilion to have seem right number of zero's

-Pr-
really , ive seen current era SM struggle with lighter weights ,

even if they are both billion ton range , SBP is stronger he is ought to retain all strength normal SM had before he was powered down to stop him moving planets

perhaps base strength SBP is like 10 billion whereas as normal SM 1 billion???

DC strength is much higehr than marvel erm
bilion to have seem right number of zero's

Superman hasnt been powered down since 1986. Since then. he's been getting more and more powerful all the time.

and he has moved planets.

ankur29
Superman hasnt been powered down since 1986. Since then. he's been getting more and more powerful all the time.

and he has moved planets.

What was the point of SBP then?i thought he was designed to have silver age powers?

does current SM have silver age powers?

-Pr-
What was the point of SBP then?i thought he was designed to have silver age powers?

does current SM have silver age powers?

prime is nowadays little more than a superman gone bad.

superman fought the silver age superman during infinite crisis and did fine, so that should show that he's pretty close to that level.

jalek moye
prime is nowadays little more than a superman gone bad.

superman fought the silver age superman during infinite crisis and did fine, so that should show that he's pretty close to that level.
I thought that earth two supes was the golden age one

-Pr-
Originally posted by jalek moye
I thought that earth two supes was the golden age one

he's pre crisis superman. i thought that was silver age?

jalek moye
are we talking about Kal-L of earth 2? or some other superman in infinite crisis

because Mainstream superman is pre-crisis superman, just alot of his past was altered

-Pr-
are we talking about Kal-L of earth 2? or some other superman in infinite crisis

because Mainstream superman is pre-crisis superman, just alot of his past was altered

yes, Kal-L.

jalek moye
Kal -L is the original golden ages superman

Silver age is mainstream Kal-El

-Pr-
Kal -L is the original golden ages superman

Silver age is mainstream Kal-El

are you sure?

anyways, Kal-L has the same powers are Pre downgrade Superman. So when Kal-El fought Kal-L, we saw that standard Superman could match E2 Superman, which let us see just how far Kal-El had come since his downgrade.

jalek moye
Kal-L is from earth 2 which was the original earth in DC comics from the 30s which is why the heroes are so much older then the mainstream.

Like how Barry allen is Silver age and Jay Garrick is the golden age flash. Kal-El was around with Barry and Kal-L with Jay

-Pr-
Kal-L is from earth 2 which was the original earth in DC comics from the 30s which is why the heroes are so much older then the mainstream.

Like how Barry allen is Silver age and Jay Garrick is the golden age flash. Kal-El was around with Barry and Kal-L with Jay

yes, i know that. stick out tongue

jalek moye
you said am I sure so I was trying to elaborate more

-Pr-
you said am I sure so I was trying to elaborate more

ah, lol...

Endless Mike
People tend to use billion as a high number when in many cases it's really not. For example, the earth weights about 6.6 sextillion tons. That's 6.6 trillion billion tons

ankur29
Originally posted by Endless Mike
People tend to use billion as a high number when in many cases it's really not. For example, the earth weights about 6.6 sextillion tons. That's 6.6 trillion billion tons

compared to class 100 of marvel it's much bigger
but it's quite standard figure for DC powerhouses like WW,DD etc

Avlon
yes, i know that. stick out tongue

Kal-L was Golden age. Not that it matters, Kal-L was able to one shot Silver age Superman in the original Crisis.

Endless Mike
COIE involved Bronze Age Superman, not Silver Age

-Pr-
Originally posted by Avlon
Kal-L was Golden age. Not that it matters, Kal-L was able to one shot Silver age Superman in the original Crisis.

aye...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.