Who could break out of adamantium handcuffs on strength alone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
They will have 5 seconds to break the cuffs that weigh 2000 lbs if they can. ( BIG THICK CUFFS ). cool They are handcuffed behind their backs.

Enyalus
Can I say Magneto? stick out tongue

james2099
Originally posted by Enyalus
Can I say Magneto? stick out tongue Dont even try that. lol big grin . you know what i mean. lol laughing

Mindset
Galactus

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus

If Galactus can do it, so can Doom.

Mindset
Obviously

Mekrob
Mr Terrible

iceman24567
The Tick

james2099
Originally posted by Mekrob
Mr Terrible Who is that?

Mekrob
Google him

Tattoos N Scars
Validus could do it

psycho gundam
Originally posted by james2099
They will have 5 seconds to break the cuffs that weigh 2000 lbs if they can. ( BIG THICK CUFFS ). cool They are handcuffed behind their backs. shadowcat.

TricksterPriest
Superman, Darkseid, Orion, probably Thanos, Doomsday, Karate Kid shifty, Hulk eventually, and a few others.

Mekrob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman, Darkseid, Orion, probably Thanos, Doomsday, Karate Kid shifty, Hulk eventually, and a few others. Out of 1 ton handcuffs?

No to all on your list.

Knowsbleed33
Uber-Flash from the other thread.

psycho gundam
"probably thanos" but darkseid could?

Naija boy
Thanos with the power gem.

UKR
Superman breaking adamantium? Lulz.

Naija boy
These are one ton adamantium handcuffs with characters hands behind their backs. None of the traditional superstrong characters are breaking that at regular levels

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Naija boy
These are one ton adamantium handcuffs with characters hands behind their backs. None of the traditional superstrong characters are breaking that at regular levels

I agree...just the uber strong...Valius, Mangog...guys like that.

LordofBrooklyn
Kurse

Priest
World War Huc

Doctor-Alvis
Gambit

Slaanesh
WTF happen to unbreakable??

Leobama
Originally posted by Slaanesh
WTF happen to unbreakable?? Or strength alone?

BUSTER1
There is no-one sub skyfather level breaking out of 10 ton adamantium cuffs. The stuff is virtually unbreakable and the if the characters hands are behind their backs, they have very little leverage. They shouldn't break out, even if the cuffs are relatively norrmal

Jynocidus
Polaris?!

SoulDevourer
thanos with cosmic cube or reality gem (makes himself strong enough) or maybe with power gem
hulk if hes angry enough

btw some ppl mentioned Validus
since when did Validus break something strong as adamantium? huh (inertron is NOT as strong as primary adamantium cause regular kryptonians can also break inertron)
inertron ~ secondary adamantium

occultdestroyer
Yugah Khan

Nestical
trion juggs

SupremeMan
Originally posted by james2099
They will have 5 seconds to break the cuffs that weigh 2000 lbs if they can. ( BIG THICK CUFFS ). cool They are handcuffed behind their backs.

The Presence
The One Above All
(both assuming they can even physically manifest)
The Spectre but only at his most powerful back when God (I mean the Presence) made him as powerful as he needed to be for whatever task was set.
Thanos with the gem if he focused it all into strength.
Pre-retcon Beyonder again if he focused all that power into sheer strength.

I don't think anybody could break it on sheer strength unless that strength was great enough to surpass the entire power of a universe. I doubt even Galactus could do it on sheer strength.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
thanos with cosmic cube or reality gem (makes himself strong enough) or maybe with power gem
hulk if hes angry enough

btw some ppl mentioned Validus
since when did Validus break something strong as adamantium? huh (inertron is NOT as strong as primary adamantium cause regular kryptonians can also break inertron)
inertron ~ secondary adamantium

I suppose theoretically the Hulk could get strong enough to do it but he has never gotten that strong. Even breaking things the size of planets isn't going to be strong enough.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by SupremeMan
I don't think anybody could break it on sheer strength unless that strength was great enough to surpass the entire power of a universe. surpass power of the universe? adamantium is mystical? huh iirc its only man made stuff and theres no enchantment on it

I know thread starter says the cuffs are 2000lbs but that would make them really huge right? I mean bigger than the person whos wearing them lol

Lord Feron
Maybe they are just really really dense...

skygunner41
McGuyver.

frommd
Squirrel Girl

Tenebrous
norris, chuck

SupremeMan
surpass power of the universe? adamantium is mystical? huh iirc its only man made stuff and theres no enchantment on it

I know thread starter says the cuffs are 2000lbs but that would make them really huge right? I mean bigger than the person whos wearing them lol

And yet quantities much smaller have withstood all-out hits from Thor's hammer and adamantium has been shown to be more invincible than the admantine of the Greek gods for which it is named and adamantine is mystical. So what? What adamantium has withstood is the issue.

DarkOdin
And yet quantities much smaller have withstood all-out hits from Thor's hammer and adamantium has been shown to be more invincible than the admantine of the Greek gods for which it is named and adamantine is mystical. So what? What adamantium has withstood is the issue.

Thor's hammer has dented Cap sheild and cap cheild is strouger then Adamantium.

King Kandy
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Wasn't that King Thor?

Enyalus
King Thor's also bent primary adamantium all to hell. But that was with eye beam/energy blasts.

SupremeMan

The problem too is that there's been a lot of retcon BS at Marvel. Some instances of breaking or damaging "true" adamantium have been retconned away as being a mixture instead of "true". I personally prefer to say that if it can be shown to happen in a comic, it happened. I'm not a big fan of the retcon. With that in mind, I suppose a lot of people could damage adamantium.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman, Darkseid, Orion, probably Thanos, Doomsday, Karate Kid shifty, Hulk eventually, and a few others.

It's funny how trick says maybe Thanos but is sure DS, Orion and Doomsday could lol. News flash trick Thanos is their superior in strength

DarkOdin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wasn't that King Thor?

Ya thats the one, Even if he used the oidnforce to amp up his strength it still was dented.

DarkOdin
The problem too is that there's been a lot of retcon BS at Marvel. Some instances of breaking or damaging "true" adamantium have been retconned away as being a mixture instead of "true". I personally prefer to say that if it can be shown to happen in a comic, it happened. I'm not a big fan of the retcon. With that in mind, I suppose a lot of people could damage adamantium.

Very true but even if the sheild was virbruim "spellings wroung" or true Adamantium i still the shield is great then Adamantium if it was virbruium.

SoulDevourer
Wasn't that King Thor? no King Thors the one who put a big hole in caps shield with his godblast

and adamantium has been shown to be more invincible than the admantine of the Greek gods for which it is named and adamantine is mystical. when was that? huh

DarkOdin
no King Thors the one who put a big hole in caps shield with his godblast

didn't Thor have the odinpower when he did that with the dents yto the shield?????

Kris Blaze

It wasn't a godblast.

Stop throwing that word around, you don't know what the hell a godblast is.

SupremeMan

when was that? huh

I remember it from some comic years (probably more like two decades) ago. I tried to look it up on-line but no luck. But my basic point was that the mystical aspect doesn't mean much. Asgardian uru is a mystical metal and yet its been shown to not quite stand up to adamantium on the unbreakable scale.

DarkOdin
I remember it from some comic years (probably more like two decades) ago. I tried to look it up on-line but no luck. But my basic point was that the mystical aspect doesn't mean much. Asgardian uru is a mystical metal and yet its been shown to not quite stand up to adamantium on the unbreakable scale.

Asgaridan uru only breaks when huge amount of enregy are pumped into Thor and examples Thor with the celetrials current Thor with Bor.

true adamanitum has be destroy thru magneto and Thor logans bones and cap cheild which is up in the air on whatit is made of.

As far as i know Uru metal has never been destory by just brute strength

SupremeMan
Asgaridan uru only breaks when huge amount of enregy are pumped into Thor and examples Thor with the celetrials current Thor with Bor.

true adamanitum has be destroy thru magneto and Thor logans bones and cap cheild which is up in the air on whatit is made of.

As far as i know Uru metal has never been destory by just brute strength

Which is sort of my point. Someone posted implying adamantium was not a mystical metal and therefore shouldn't be able to stand up to some of the people I said it would stand up to. My response was that mystical or not, its been shown to be unbreakable against even beings on Thor's level as far as sheer strength and impact goes.

I basically am saying that I cannot see anything less than a being of universal power being able to make himself physically strong enough to break it.

DarkOdin
Which is sort of my point. Someone posted implying adamantium was not a mystical metal and therefore shouldn't be able to stand up to some of the people I said it would stand up to. My response was that mystical or not, its been shown to be unbreakable against even beings on Thor's level as far as sheer strength and impact goes.

I basically am saying that I cannot see anything less than a being of universal power being able to make himself physically strong enough to break it.

Sounds solid to me, in theroy Hulk should be able to do it. It might ten years of gettin gkick in the groin and trying to break free though.

SoulDevourer
Asgardian uru is a mystical metal and yet its been shown to not quite stand up to adamantium on the unbreakable scale. ??? mjolnir has dented both adamantium and proto-adamantium

and adamantium wuz never show to dent enchanted uru

anyway if adamantium was suppose to be at the top this would mean earth is th most technologicaly advanced planet in MU (even beyond Galactus! big grin) I'm not sure thats so

btw didnt angry hulk once resist wlverines claws? (one time hulk was cut by adamantium but in another series the claws didnt damage him)

Scuzz2.0
btw didnt angry hulk once resist wlverines claws? (one time hulk was cut by adamantium but in another series the claws didnt damage him)

that only means that wolverine (who is not far above human streangth) didnt have the power to cut him! just because his claws are more durable than hulks skin doesnt mean it will cut through it like butter! it would still take a hell of a lot of strength to do it!

and im pretty sure thors hammer has been broken by sheer strength, but i dont remember who or when so i could be wrong

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
that only means that wolverine (who is not far above human streangth) didnt have the power to cut him! just because his claws are more durable than hulks skin doesnt mean it will cut through it like butter! it would still take a hell of a lot of strength to do it!yeah but even without strenght the claws still shoudlve at least SCRATCHED him a little

example : diamond is harder then ruby
no human is strong enough to break ruby
but if u scrape a ruby with a diamond your still gonna leave a mark on the ruby even tho u aint superman

iirc it was disintegrated by molecule man, cut in 2 by perrikus sword (magic weapon) and destroyed by Destroyers beam & thats it

Scuzz2.0
i think it wasthe perrikus incident i was thinking about! nevermind then

Badabing
yeah but even without strenght the claws still shoudlve at least SCRATCHED him a little

example : diamond is harder then ruby
no human is strong enough to break ruby
but if u scrape a ruby with a diamond your still gonna leave a mark on the ruby even tho u aint superman

iirc it was disintegrated by molecule man, cut in 2 by perrikus sword (magic weapon) and destroyed by Destroyers beam & thats it I can break a ruby. uhuh

Hulk can break the ada cuffs.

SoulDevourer
its almost certain that Perrikus sword could cut thru ultrons armor or caps shield too wink

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Badabing
I can break a ruby. uhuh yeah but your a moderator thats why

gimme moderator powaz!!! mad

Badabing
yeah but your a moderator thats why

gimme moderator powaz!!! mad laughing out loud

Rhinoceros

If you're talking about WWH, where Wolverine only had harder time cutting Hulk's skin (which could be attributed his insanely fast healing factor, as Hulk would've healed faster than Logan could've cut deeper into him) I don't think he has been able completely negate Wolverine's claws just yet.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I still am laughing about Trick saying maybe Thanos lol

darthgoober
He-Man.

Knowsbleed33
Shaft.

fangirl101
Despero, Thanos, Darksied, Doomsday, Morg WOL etc. Maybe the mid and high heralds.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how trick says maybe Thanos but is sure DS, Orion and Doomsday could lol. News flash trick Thanos is their superior in strength

Thanos beng superior in strength to DS, Superman, Doomsday, etc...is only speculation. There is no proof to say he is or isn't....because Thanos has no awe invoking strength feats to speak of...where as Superman has a shit load of them.

psycho gundam
who has actually broken/torn/punctured pure true adamantium?

i think that would be a good start.

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Thanos beng superior in strength to DS, Superman, Doomsday, etc...is only speculation. There is no proof to say he is or isn't....because Thanos has no awe invoking strength feats to speak of...where as Superman has a shit load of them. if darkseid is strong by default due to hanging (use the term loosly) with superman, then the same goes for thanos casually dissmissing hulk, drax, thor, silver surfer, etc.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by psycho gundam

i think that would be a good start. with strength only? Thor (tho it was with mjolnir) and Hulk
damage was minimal both times

Badabing

i think that would be a good start. Batman and Hulk.....biscuits

psycho gundam
with strength only? Thor (tho it was with mjolnir) and Hulk
damage was minimal both times not the instance when he dented the cylinder right? that's not the same if that's what you meant.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman and Hulk.....biscuits

Lol at first i laughed at the batman comment but then reread the thread title it says break out not break so he could just pick the lock lol danm you batman he did it again

Tattoos N Scars

i think that would be a good start.

if darkseid is strong by default due to hanging (use the term loosly) with superman, then the same goes for thanos casually dissmissing hulk, drax, thor, silver surfer, etc.

Honestly...from a "pure" strength standpoint...Supes is the superior to those guys you listed...especially if he is sundipped. Thanos has uber durability too...so, I think that can help mask a being's true strength...to some degree.

SoulDevourer
Thanos has uber durability huh he aint even bulletproof

Tattoos N Scars
huh he aint even bulletproof

No, he's uber durable without his shields...or else he couldn't stand up to most of what he's up against.

SoulDevourer
No, he's uber durable without his shields...or else he couldn't stand up to most of what he's up against. yeah but he was never shown to resist slashing/piercing attacks right?

hes durable against extreme heat/cold & energy attacks

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly...from a "pure" strength standpoint...Supes is the superior to those guys you listed...especially if he is sundipped. Thanos has uber durability too...so, I think that can help mask a being's true strength...to some degree.

Hold on... How does Thanos being super durable, have anything to do with him casually pimp slapping away Hulk, Drax, SS, Thor, Thing etc? Second, you make the common mistake of thinking having super duper uber lifting feats i.e. Superman means he's far superior strength wise. He has those feats because he's a hero and needs to do crazy sh1t to save the world. However, characters like DS, Thanos, Doomsday don't need to save anybody or do such things, yet does that mean they never could? IMO I don't think so. You would agree that Thor, Hulk, Thing and Surfer have some crazy strength feats on par or close anyways to supes. Yet Thanos dismisses their strength and casually slaps them away while they can never do that to him. He's goes to smash their heads together as says you call yourselfs strong I'm strength personified. Yet you think that means nothing because hulk has more crazy lifting feats? We've had this discussion where I ask if pimp slapping away somebody shows a clear sign of superior strength. Some people like me say yes while others said no. However, the fact remains DS has casually slapped away Supes while Supes has never done the same to him and the same goes for Thanos and the heroes I mentioned. So, just saying they haven't lifted what Superman lifted and therefore are weaker is not looking at everything involved. The reason the writers has Thanos effortlessly dismissing said heroes is to show a clear sign of strength superiority

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hold on... How does Thanos being super durable, have anything to do with him casually pimp slapping away Hulk, Drax, SS, Thor, Thing etc? Second, you make the common mistake of thinking having super duper uber lifting feats i.e. Superman means he's far superior strength wise. He has those feats because he's a hero and needs to do crazy sh1t to save the world. However, characters like DS, Thanos, Doomsday don't need to save anybody or do such things, yet does that mean they never could? IMO I don't think so. You would agree that Thor, Hulk, Thing and Surfer have some crazy strength feats on par or close anyways to supes. Yet Thanos dismisses their strength and casually slaps them away while they can never do that to him. He's goes to smash their heads together as says you call yourselfs strong I'm strength personified. Yet you think that means nothing because hulk has more crazy lifting feats? We've had this discussion where I ask if pimp slapping away somebody shows a clear sign of superior strength. Some people like me say yes while others said no. However, the fact remains DS has casually slapped away Supes while Supes has never done the same to him and the same goes for Thanos and the heroes I mentioned. So, just saying they haven't lifted what Superman lifted and therefore are weaker is not looking at everything involved. The reason the writers has Thanos effortlessly dismissing said heroes is to show a clear sign of strength superiority

No, I didn't say Thanos was weaker than Supes....I said that I don't believe that he is Superman's superior in terms of strength. I believe them to be around the same level in terms of pure strength.

All this is moot anyway...as it can never be proven...it can only be speculated upon...as there is no definitive on panel evidence to suggest which one of them is truly superior to the other.

Also, Supes has beaten Darkseid in a one on one fight before....so, I think that says a lot about Superman. Another thing...people can't keep using the same argument that Thanos is superior to Darkseid...based on DS's losses to Superman. Marvel really doesn't have an "equivalent" to Superman. In DC...they allow Superman to do pretty much anything they want him to do to save the day. If Superman was in Marvel...they would take a different approach to Superman's power levels. With that said...if Thanos was a DC character...he would take a physical beat down by Superman sooner or later...that's just how DC treats Superman.

To sum it all up...yes, I believe Superman to be >= Thanos in terms to strength....based on how DC uses Superman.

cmack
kurse 8th day juggernaut
ww hulk
super man prime

KuRuPT Thanosi
I also believe Thanos would receive a beat down from Supes if he was a DC character. Also, DS has lost to Supes a few times but it was because of Supes durability, strength, will and speed he won those encounters not because he was stronger then DS. When I've seen DS casually dismiss Supes makes a statement to me when Supes can't do the same and requires beating on the guy to get him to ask for quarter. To me that indicates some form of strength superiority

Mindset
huh he aint even bulletproof What?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
If you're talking about WWH, where Wolverine only had harder time cutting Hulk's skin (which could be attributed his insanely fast healing factor, as Hulk would've healed faster than Logan could've cut deeper into him) I don't think he has been able completely negate Wolverine's claws just yet.

Hulk being cut by Wolverine is just PIS anyway. Hell, if 5.56 mm rounds being fired from automatic rifles can't penetrate his skin...then Wolverine's claws surely can't. Wolverine can't even deliver the necessary force to even accomplish cutting Hulk.

Before anyone says anything...yes, Adamantium is well above any rifle rounds....but, those rifle rounds hit hulk faster and harder than what Wolverine can do.

SoulDevourer
huh he aint even bulletproof Originally posted by Mindset
What? u know, like "bullets can pierce his skin" thats what I meant no expression

Mindset
Scans?

SoulDevourer
Scans? burden of proofs not mine stick out tongue

no scans showing that hes bulletproof/bladeproof => hes not bulletproof/bladeproof

Mindset
burden of proofs not mine stick out tongue

no scans showing that hes bulletproof/bladeproof => hes not bulletproof/bladeproof Actually, no, burden of proof is yours. erm

You make the claim, you back it up.

Naija boy
lol is this guy seriously claiming that thanos isnt bulletproof?

Mindset
The only time I remember him being pierced by a weapon was Wolverine's claws.

SoulDevourer
lol is this guy seriously claiming that thanos isnt bulletproof? hey if u seriously think he is then theres gotta be a scan right? a blade breaking or bullet bouncing off him or something

Kris Blaze
The only time I remember him being pierced by a weapon was Wolverine's claws.

The mercenary that cut him with an axe.

h1a8
No one, both with strength alone and lower than Abstract, is breaking free in 5 sec.
If more time is permitted then yes there are some who can do it.

Endless Mike
Herbie Popnecker

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The mercenary that cut him with an axe. It must have been adamantium. eek!

occultdestroyer
Tiamut
Exitar
The-One-Above-All
Arishem

h1a8
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Tiamut
Exitar
The-One-Above-All
Arishem

These are not breaking free in 5 sec with strength alone (no one under abstract is).
It takes more than planetary strength to break free.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by h1a8
These are not breaking free in 5 sec with strength alone (no one under abstract is).

No and Yes.

Mindset
Celestials are abstract level.

Mekrob
It takes more than planetary strength to break free. lol

occultdestroyer
Because Celestials have planetary strength roll eyes (sarcastic)

zeel
Wasn't that King Thor?

Hes also dented the armor of celestials at times.

Mindset
Originally posted by zeel
Hes also dented the armor of celestials at times. When was this?

I know he damaged a Celestial, but I thought it was with Godblast.

Serious Impact
I'm of the opinion that few, if anyone short of Celestial power levels could break 1 ton adamantium handcuffs in less then 5 seconds, let alone behind their backs.

If given time, maybe the big hitters like Superman, Hulk, SS, DS, Thanos, Thor, ect. could break them, but I seriously doubt it.

As for Thanos being bullet proof, I know its not canon from the comics, but I have the Marvel Universe Role Playing stats for him right in front of me and he has Monstrous level resistance to physical damage, which is more than enough to resist bullets. Whether its been shown in comics or not, the writers of the game must have been given/shown/lead to believe that he is most definitely bulletproof.

Oh, and its been a loooong time since I read the comic, so I could very well be wrong, but I seem to recall Thor breaking his hammer on a Celestial while he was attempting to break into it.

Naija boy
When was this?

I know he damaged a Celestial, but I thought it was with Godblast.

It was thor 388, he made a hole in exitars dome with a huge hammer shot. later he once again damaged him with the godblast.

Bentley
Originally posted by darthgoober
He-Man.

Cosigned.

OneDumbG0
I don't think anybody could break it on sheer strength unless that strength was great enough to surpass the entire power of a universe. I doubt even Galactus could do it on sheer strength. I don't think they're that strong. After all, simple molecular control can bend it like play-dough. And shifting molecules around doesn't require power enough to surpass the entire power of a universe. At least not in comic book science.

Other than high-herald+ characters, Hulk ought to be able to do it, infinite strength and all that, but in 5 seconds and these size handcuffs? No, not really.

kgkg
thanos not bullet proof? people on crack?

KKKMMM
Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

occultdestroyer
Brass air fittings anyone?

janus77
Surfer and Hulk I'm sure could do it. both would require some prep though. Surfer would need to know the challenge facing him, so that he doesn't treat it too lightly, Hulk would just need a good reason (beside demonstrating that he is "the strongest one there is"wink.

doesn't take Hulk a second to amp to strength levels sufficient to hold a planet together or to brace a mountain-range that even Thor and a handful of other heroes can't, but it does take motivation (stress, anger, rage ... mindlessness etc etc).

h1a8
No one can do it with sheer strength alone (matter manip yes) in under 5 sec (more than 5 sec yes). The only beings debatable of doing so is probably OWAW Superman, He-Man, or Superman 1M.

D_Dude1210
I doubt anyone can break out of 1 ton true adamantium handcuffs thats not below cosmic entity level... O_o I doubt even Sundipped Superman could.

h1a8
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I doubt even Sundipped Superman could.

Probably so.
He is debatable since he showed a power greater than thousands of galaxies.

Naija boy
facepalm2

Enyalus
Probably so.

Really? Because last I checked, Supes in that arc struggled to push Warworld...which is the size of Pluto (0.178 the mass of the moon) and its engines.

skygunner41
Really? Because last I checked, Supes in that arc struggled to push Warworld...which is the size of Pluto (0.178 the mass of the moon) and its engines.

pirate
Really last time I checked , you conveniently left out the context.

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
pirate
Really last time I checked , you conveniently left out the context.

Really? What context did I leave out?

complexbrother
Thanos with the power gem.

hell even Willie lumpkin and Aunt May could with the power gem.

skygunner41
Really? What context did I leave out?

You figure it out after all you had that comic would you?

Enyalus
You figure it out after all you had that comic would you?

Punctuation would've helped that sentence.

Mekrob
if you can read it then you can answer it thats what i think anyway

Enyalus
if you can read it then you can answer it thats what i think anyway

I'm gonna go Spectre on you, Mr. Light. mad

kgkg
Probably so.
He is debatable since he showed a power greater than thousands of galaxies. shit thats more than Sentry

Mekrob
I'm gonna go Spectre on you, Mr. Light. mad Then I'm going to rape you, Sue Dibney.

skygunner41
Punctuation would've helped that sentence.

You remind me on someone.

skygunner41
Probably so.

What did you get this figure? That interview with casey?

Mindset
You remind me on someone. Who does he remind you on?

Enyalus
Then I'm going to rape you, Sue Dibney.

I'll be honest, I wish you would've called me Donna.

Mekrob
I'll be honest, I wish you would've called me Donna.
I'll call you whatever I want. You're the one getting raped.

Raoul
guys... seriously. stop.

psycho gundam
Probably so.
He is debatable since he showed a power greater than thousands of galaxies. warworld's engines = just shy of the power of thousands of galaxies. no expression

but seriously, superman CAN'T be more powerful than the star which gives him his power, it's just asinine to believe so. superman doesn't even gather more solar energy than the face of the earth during daytime in one second, so much for "thousands of galaxies".

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
guys... seriously. stop.
I know. I get way too carried away lol.

Thought of someone else for this thread, though! LT...lol

Mekrob
guys... seriously. stop. Thank you.

skygunner41
warworld's engines = just shy of the power of thousands of galaxies. no expression

but seriously, superman CAN'T be more powerful than the star which gives him his power, it's just asinine to believe so. superman doesn't even gather more solar energy than the face of the earth during daytime in one second, so much for "thousands of galaxies".

I dunno after all this comic that we talking to. Not everything should made sense.

psycho gundam
I dunno after all this comic that we talking too. Not everything should made sense. come again?

Enyalus
come again?

I llits yas ew dluohs lla klat ekil Annataz.

skygunner41
come again?

Your remark on not make sense about supes .

Badabing
guys... seriously. stop.

complexbrother
He-Man
Gog
Stranger
Nemesis Kid

psycho gundam
Your remark on not make sense about supes .
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6458/horsesh.jpg

in english por favor.

h1a8
warworld's engines = just shy of the power of thousands of galaxies. no expression

Several writers of Superman (especially Byrne) had already confirmed that Superman's power comes from a deeper source (with the help of solar energy). His power is partly psionic (like Gladiator) but will based. In other words, it has been pointed in the past that, theoretically, Superman's strength also comes from a psionic ability to enhance his strength. The amount of solar energy he's converted determines the amount of strength his psionic potential provides.

Raoul

You should look in the respect thread.

psycho gundam
i know, solar energy is a catalyst.

just saying i doubt he's more powerful than sol is, the sun's daily output is crazy. galaxies... c'mon now.

shiv
Ego no expression

skygunner41
i know, solar energy is a catalyst.

just saying i doubt he's more powerful than sol is, the sun's daily output is crazy. galaxies... c'mon now.

Sent your complain to DC.

Tattoos N Scars
Pre-Crisis Supes, Validus, pre-crisis Mongul, Omega, Mon-El...I'm sure they could all do it without breakin' a sweat.

wolverex84
nobody should be able to break adamantium that weighs 2000lbs.. its just too thick, extremely dense and too hard to break by pure strength alone, they will need a molecular arranger to alter adamantium..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.