Alfred vs Batman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The Gotham City press recieves an anonymous package which definitively proves that Bruce Wayne is Batman. During the next several days, Bruce Enterprises is swamped with media personnel and other officials as they attempt to get a live interview with Bruce Wayne. While Bruce is busy with the media fiasco and trying to determine who leaked such information to the press..a massive breach in security is underway at Arkham Asylum. Ra's al Ghul and a team of 20 ninjas free all of Batman's most potent enemies to bring Gotham City to its knees.

While Batman is away trying to deal with the Arkham situation...and the media on top of the dire situation...a sinister plan is about to come to fruition at Wayne Manor. Alfred, Bruce Wayne's most trusted confidant, has a dark secret that is finally coming to light. Years ago...he had an affair with Bruce Wayne's mother..and that union produced Nightwing. Bruce's father found out about the affair when he noticed the signs of his wife's pregnancy. To silence him for good...Alfred himself killed Mr. Wayne in the alley on that dreadful night. However, Batman's mother didn't really die as he had always been led to believe. Alfred had her locked away until she delivered his child..and afterwards...Alfred killed her.

Bruce was oblivious to the truth all these years...as always viewed Alfred as a father...and he never would suspect Alfred of being a malevolent villain. Alfred's plan was to raise his son Nightwing..to one day take over Wayne Enterprises....since being the child of Mrs. Wayne...he would be the legitimate heir of Wayne Enterprises if anything were to ever happen to Bruce. While Batman is away dealing with Ra's and other villains....which by the way was all Alfred's doing. He paid Ra's to release the villains from Arkham..and he's the one who exposed Bruce's identity. Alfred rigs Wayne Manor with explosives just in case Bruce survives all his enemies in Gotham. If Bruce comes home..he could blow Bruce up inside his home and blame it on Ra's al Ghul.

Alfred had labored long and hard for the Wayne's over the years..now...Alfred wants his share of power and fame...to finally be somebody...and Nightwing..his son...is the key.

A few hours later...Bruce did return to Wayne Manor to re-supply...and he was caught in the explosion...and Alfred thought he killed him. However, Bruce survived...and in the process found a clue incriminating Alfred of the conspiracy.

Can Batman survive this crisis? He has to fight off Ra's al Ghul, Joker, Penguin, Two Face, Scarecrow, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Bane, Poison Ivy....and also Deathstroke and Clayface..whom Alfred paid off as well. On top of that...he has to continue to unravel the mystery involving Alfred..which will ultimately lead him to the truth surrounding Nightwing. If Bruce dies...then Wayne Enterprises is Alfred's and Nightwing's!!!

Can Batman pull this out?

Darth Martin
Did the explosion due any considerable damage to the Batcave and does Batman know the heroes have been paid to take him out and does he have to fight them all at once or is this a guantlet?

D_Dude1210
Batman would go vengeance mode, take on the villains one at a time and have them balled up in the fetal position at darkest corner of their hideouts by the time their done with them.

He then proceeds to show Alfred that money and fame just sometimes isn't worth it.

TricksterPriest
This would be tough. Alfred alone with these kind of resources and inside track on Batman be a challenge. But if the Rogues gallery doesn't start fighting among themselves and work together, this could get ugly.

Batman can pull this out, and there's one thing that could help him. I'm not sure Nightwing would side with Alfred. It's possible Nightwing could turn on Alfred.

Great scenario btw. big grin thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Did the explosion due any considerable damage to the Batcave and does Batman know the heroes have been paid to take him out and does he have to fight them all at once or is this a guantlet?

The Batcave is fine...the explosion just destroyed the Manor. All Batman knows right now is that there is a clue that Alfred is somehow involved. Before the explosion...Batman noticed that his time locked safe had been accessed...and inside was some of the evidence that Alfred sent to the press. Alfred is the only other person to know the code...besides Bruce....because in order to even open the safe involves a retinal scan of either Bruce or Alfred...so, Bruce suspects that either Alfred is directly involved in the scandal or he was being blackmailed.

Of course Alfred is the main conspirator...but Batman has yet to put all the clues together.

As far as the villains go...he must fight them two at a time to make it fair. I'll go ahead and post the order he must defeat his opponents.

1. Ra's al Ghul has 30 Ninjas. Bruce might fight ten ninjas at a time....in three waves each. Each wave is five minutes apart.
2. Bats must fight Ra's al Ghul directly after he dispatches the ninjas...no rest in between.
3. 30 minutes later...Batman must fight Harvey Two Face and the Riddler at the same time....along with 20 lackey's that they brought along.
4. An hour later he must fight Penguin and Scarecrow...and the twenty lackeys they brought along
5. Thirty minutes later Batman must fight Mr. Freeze and 30 of his lackeys.
6. Immediately after that fight...he must deal with Bane..no rest.
7. Two hours later...Batman must fight Joker and Poison Ivy at the same time...with twenty lackeys.
8. Fifteen minutes later...Batman must fight Clayface
9. Ten minutes after that fight...Batman must fight Deathstroke
10. If Batman passes this test...then he will have the opportunity to investigate further into Alfred's involvement. During this time...Alfred and Nightwing become aware that Batman is alive...so, they begin to prep intensely in case Batman survives. So, if Batman finds out the whole truth....he'll have to fight a well prepped Alfred and Nightwing at the same time.

TricksterPriest
This is like Knightfall. He can't possibly fight his way through that gauntlet without rest or prep. And speaking of that, where's Bane?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is like Knightfall. He can't possibly fight his way through that gauntlet without rest or prep. And speaking of that, where's Bane?

Bane is number six in the gauntlet...and Bruce does get rest in between most fights.

TricksterPriest
Not much. I can't see him surviving the gauntlet.

Tattoos N Scars
Not much. I can't see him surviving the gauntlet.

If Bruce has a day rest in between each fight...would that be enough?

TricksterPriest
That helps.

6-9 are ludicrously tough. Don't know about 10.

cmack
i dont see him getting past deathstroke without rest

Endless Mike
This scenario is ridiculous - I just can't imagine Alfred doing that

Badabing
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This scenario is ridiculous - I just can't imagine Alfred doing that Oh really?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-11.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-7.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-03-6.jpg

biscuits

Alfred wins!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-10.jpg

TricksterPriest
What the hell was the context for those first 3? shock

And :up at the 2nd scan.

Endless: as a what-if or AU idea, it's brilliant.

ThunderGodEneru
I ain't reading all that shit. estahuh

Tattoos N Scars
If the Gauntlet is too tough...Batman can enlist the aid of Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon....however...Batman must fight the one-on-one encounters that occur in the gauntlet...by himself.

tjcoady

Endless: as a what-if or AU idea, it's brilliant.

Neil Gaimain.

/explanation.

TricksterPriest
Ahhh. Thank you. That actually does explain everything. Is it canon though?

Badabing

Endless: as a what-if or AU idea, it's brilliant. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ahhh. Thank you. That actually does explain everything. Is it canon though? The scans are from the latest Batman. Bruce is reliving his life but many aspects don't line up with what happened.

Tattoos N Scars
bump

xJLxKing
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/newpost_stuff100.jpg

Lord_Talron
thats an awesome storyline, id love to read it in a comic someday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.