Gran Torino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GranTorino
Hey Guys,

I'm posting here on behalf of Warner Bros. to let you know about Clint Eastwood's upcoming movie 'Gran Torino'.

The film surrounds a a grumpy, tough-minded, unhappy an old man, who can't get along with either his kids or his neighbours, a Korean War veteran whose prize possession is a 1972 Gran Torino he keeps in mint condition. When his neighbour tries to steal his Gran Torino, Kowalski sets out to reform the youth and is soon taking steps to protect them from the gangs that infest their neighbourhood.

It is released on February 25th in the UK, you can head over to grantorinomovie.co.uk for more info...

Thanks for your time.

Kazenji
Theres a topic for this and its old news

i think half the world knows what its all about.

jinXed by JaNx
You're a little late to the party, Warner Brothers, but thanks for the notification, regardless.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Theres a topic for this and its old news

i think half the world knows what its all about.

yeah where you been? your just a litle bit too late. laughing

liebe911
I'm posting here on behalf of Warner Bros. Who are you to them?

super pr*xy
i'm posting in behalf of clint eastwood.. he said you're a f*cking liar..

jinXed by JaNx
I'm posting on the behalf of Tralfamadorians and they wish to communicate that this thread is a waste of universal energy.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

BackFire
Tell Warner Brothers not to spam forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.