Ares vs War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/647999-ares_war_machine_francesco_mattina._super.jpg

Tenebrous
^that's an awesome pic. Ares ftw

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tenebrous
^that's an awesome pic. Ares ftw

Yeah holy crap thats great artwork!

Ares should win. Because the 1st time Iron Man triedc to recruit him he is like "We can do this the ahrd way ares. It will take myself and 4 (maybe he said 5 or something) of my best people and I throw in another for sure measure to put you down and take you away." I mean Iron Man said that and I don't think Warmachine would warrant the same concern for Stark. That being said maybe Ares.

IMO Warmachine could play smart, keep his distance and unleash his arsenal.

As long as Warmachine plays smart and keeps his distance, 6/10 in his favor.

Sin I AM
I wasn't impressed with war machines performance lately i dunno, I think it would come down to h2h and ares would unless cis is off and rhodes played it safely

Priest
I don't there is much WarMachine has to offer to hurt Ares or at least win a majority erm

Ares isen't really impressive to begin with..

BruceSkywalker
I will wait until after the issue comes out

Priest
laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Priest
I don't there is much WarMachine has to offer to hurt Ares or at least win a majority erm

Ares isen't really impressive to begin with..

The stuff he did when he was looking for his son was pretty sweet.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/647999-ares_war_machine_francesco_mattina._super.jpg

Nice.

psycho gundam
ares is "supposed" to be immune to all earthly ills and weaponry.

TricksterPriest
Very sick picture. thumb up Let's hope Ares gets better writing.

Warmachine by tactical advantage, for now.

Newjak
Edit: Nevermind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.