Supes Pimped out VS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Current Superman with equipment,
He gets the hammer of Thor!
Captain America's Sheild (yes just like in the cross over)
He gets a Iron Man Like suit made of Secondary Admantium - Strong enough to give him considerable advantage but not invincible. (if you think all the tools and weapons IM normally has will help him, Supes gets that to)
Weakness to K-nite and red Sun has been eliminated

- He has mastered all of thor's power that he get from Mjollnir.
- His sheild with the shield is as good as caps. Now with Supes level stats behind the shield should make him very deadly.
- He has no problem with the suit also the suit can not be tampered with. (this suit does not inhibit his normal or added powers in anyway.)
- he does not have Odinforce blast
- No Speed Blitzing

His opponents are
Solomon Grundy - Peak
Konvict - Peak
Doomsday - Peak

- Everyone can now fly at Superman level and skill.

Darth Martin
Suit would only provide limitations for him. He'd be better without it.

Lord Feron
I said the suit would not inhibit him in anyway!! stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Is this a guantlet or does he fight them all at once?

TricksterPriest
He's not getting past Doomsday, even with the upgrades.

SoulDevourer
secondary adamantium suit? why the hell does supe need that? huh (hes more durable then fake adamantium)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Is this a guantlet or does he fight them all at once?
All at once! MUHAHA

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
secondary adamantium suit? why the hell does supe need that? huh (hes more durable then fake adamantium)

It would dampen the blows. I should make him more resistant to attacks and blunt trauma. WIll also make him last longer in a fight.

Geezzz you guys really hate the suit. I didn't want to give him that Cosmic or Aegis armor bs so I have him something that will only help him a bit. Also didn't want to do real adamantium or else he would be nigh unstoppable.

Raoul
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Current Superman with equipment,
He gets the hammer of Thor!
Captain America's Sheild (yes just like in the cross over)
He gets a Iron Man Like suit made of Secondary Admantium - Strong enough to give him considerable advantage but not invincible. (if you think all the tools and weapons IM normally has will help him, Supes gets that to)
Weakness to K-nite and red Sun has been eliminated

- He has mastered all of thor's power that he get from Mjollnir.
- His sheild with the shield is as good as caps. Now with Supes level stats behind the shield should make him very deadly.
- He has no problem with the suit also the suit can not be tampered with. (this suit does not inhibit his normal or added powers in anyway.)
- he does not have Odinforce blast
- No Speed Blitzing

His opponents are
Solomon Grundy - Peak
Konvict - Peak
Doomsday - Peak

- Everyone can now fly at Superman level and skill.

he takes it. he's above any of those 1v1 anyways, imo.

james2099
Originally posted by Raoul
he takes it. he's above any of those 1v1 anyways, imo. confused

Raoul
Originally posted by james2099
confused

?

cmack
the suit would give him just enough time to squeeze out a victory, and the shield, supes takes this

james2099
Originally posted by Raoul
? Do you mean he is above them with the equipment or above them without the equipment? I hope you mean with the equipment.

Raoul
Originally posted by james2099
Do you mean he is above them with the equipment or above them without the equipment? I hope you mean with the equipment.

nope. he'd beat konvikt, he'd beat doomsday too imo, i just wonder which grundy appearence they're talking about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.