SMP vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Superman Prime...with Guardian amp has invaded Marvel Earth. He's already crippled Latveria and inprisoned Dr. Doom. He's also inprisoned Reed Richards and defeated the X-Men and most of the Avengers. He's also managed to start a war between Dr. Strange and some strange, ugly inter-dimensional god...you insert the name..lol. So, Strange is busy as well.

The front line that will be facing SMP on his arrival are:

1. Sentry(as the Void)
2. WWH
3. Red Hulk
4. Thor
5. Immortal Hercules
6. Black Bolt
7. Thing, Sue Richards, and Human Torch
8. Ghost Rider
9. Apocalypse
10. Spiderman...for shits and grins.

Can SMP get past this lineup to continue his quest to subdue Marvel Earth....and if so...who stops him?

Battlehammer
the line ups incorrect. I mean sentry being first doesent make senses

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Battlehammer
the line ups incorrect. I mean sentry being first doesent make senses

No, it's not a guantlet....SMP has to fight them all simultaneously. They are Earth's defense against a Guardian Amped Prime.

Battlehammer
oh ok

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Superman Prime...with Guardian amp has invaded Marvel Earth. He's already crippled Latveria and inprisoned Dr. Doom. He's also inprisoned Reed Richards and defeated the X-Men and most of the Avengers. He's also managed to start a war between Dr. Strange and some strange, ugly inter-dimensional god...you insert the name..lol. So, Strange is busy as well.

1. Sentry(as the Void)
2. WWH
3. Red Hulk
4. Thor
5. Immortal Hercules
6. Black Bolt
8. Ghost Rider
9. Apocalypse

Can SMP get past this lineup to continue his quest to subdue Marvel Earth....and if so...who stops him? void solos.

iceman24567
He wrecks them.

shokosugi
Marvel Earth gets annihilated.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi

HOw did I know you would say that kid. If this was Prime vs. the LT or GEB you would pick Prime.

As far as this battle goes I believe Prime does beat this collection of heroes.

Badabing
I think there's enough brute force there to keep Prime busy so GR to try a penance stare......

shokosugi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
HOw did I know you would say that kid.

because you are obsessed with my awesomeness and rugged good looks.

Mindset
because you are obsessed with my awesomeness and rugged good looks. who isn't?

Badabing
because you are obsessed with my awesomeness and rugged good looks. I lol'd.

tkitna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
void solos.

jrodslam
Heads roll. Really.

cloud102
SMP solos.

guy222
Earth

xJLxKing
Prime should win. His Heat Vision is enough to kill most of them. His heat vision was strong enough to pierce Superman. In addition, Prime was weakened/depowered. He also has flight while most of those members don't. Thor, and Sentry are the hardest. The rest fall quite easily.

Tattoos N Scars
Again...I did state in my post...that if Prime dispatches that lineup....who else could stop Prime...that is on Earth....besides the guys that Prime has already dealt with before the fight

iceman24567
Nobody Marvel earth gets pwned

Mindset
Doom will escape and still his powers.

tkitna
Strange would stop him

Slaanesh
Prime destroy them all..the only one who have a chance is GR..but he's to slow..but if somehow he get to use the PS..i guess Prime is in big trouble..

h1a8

1. Sentry(as the Void)
2. WWH
3. Red Hulk
4. Thor
5. Immortal Hercules
6. Black Bolt
8. Ghost Rider
9. Apocalypse

Can SMP get past this lineup to continue his quest to subdue Marvel Earth....and if so...who stops him?

Sue can be a good key if she works together with some others here (like Ghost Rider) putting up a forcefield. But wait a minute. SMP does have both super hearing and the strength to bust her shield in one blow. I don't know.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Strange would stop him Current Strange? laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by tkitna
Strange would stop him Like he stopped WWH? dur

Mrblonde
Penance Stare ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Like he stopped WWH? dur To be fair, he was only trying to reason with Hulk when he had his hands crushed, then when he was beating Hulk and was distracted which let Hulk take him down.

Strange could and should have beat Hulk, but this was World War Hulk event. erm

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
To be fair, he was only trying to reason with Hulk when he had his hands crushed, then when he was beating Hulk and was distracted which let Hulk take him down.

Strange could and should have beat Hulk, but this was World War Hulk event. erm Simmer down sugar t!ts, I was joking. Hence the use of a dur.

dur

Mindset
You used that face when you said I was smart. sad

Badabing
You used that face when you said I was smart. sad I swear I used a dursmart....

zeel

Ohhh i dunno there shoko i dunno if this B-rated superman could take on this team Happy Dance

Badabing
Originally posted by zeel
Ohhh i dunno there shoko i dunno if this B-rated superman could take on this team Happy Dance Your face is B rated. uhuh

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/jkmemo10mu1.gif

quanchi112
Like he stopped WWH? dur He could have,but foolishly fell for Hulk's tricks.

Marvel earth wins as the void solos.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
as the void solos.

This renders everything you say null.

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8
This renders everything you say null. thumb up

quanchi112
This renders everything you say null. Do you know anything about the void?

Spire
Hmm.. Knowing nothing about nothing. Interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up You wouldn't give a thumbs about if you had read the sentry's first series and realized how powerful the void is.

tkitna
Current Strange? laughing

You laugh now, but just you wait until he comes back from his ninja training. confused

shokosugi
You wouldn't give a thumbs about if you had read the sentry's first series and realized how powerful the void is.

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing Who defeated the void in sentry's first series?

ThunderGodEneru
ME!

Slaanesh
eneru can't beat the void uhuh

shokosugi
Who defeated the void in sentry's first series?

your mother

TricksterPriest
I think there's enough brute force there to keep Prime busy so GR to try a penance stare......

IMO, that's the only thing that might stop him, but Prime is crazy enough to smash the planet in a temper tantrum.............. fear

Assuming Prime gets basic knowledge, he could pulp GR and then toss him to space while he's regenerating.

Plus, the retcon punch......

quanchi112
your mother I knew you didn't know. Concession accepted.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
IMO, that's the only thing that might stop him, but Prime is crazy enough to smash the planet in a temper tantrum.............. fear

Assuming Prime gets basic knowledge, he could pulp GR and then toss him to space while he's regenerating.

Plus, the retcon punch...... What does the retcon punch have to do with anything?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
eneru can't beat the void uhuh He would speed blitz him laughing

shokosugi
I knew you didn't know. Concession accepted. What does the retcon punch have to do with anything?

http://www.pspcrazy.com/images/news/image/FacePalm_picard.jpg

id369

Mindset

Tattoos N Scars
He could have,but foolishly fell for Hulk's tricks.

Marvel earth wins as the void solos.

Damn, you're right. Hell, Void is above Thanos level....so, I shouldn't have put him in this fight.

Alucard25
This renders everything you say null.

Right this coming from a person who thinks Superman would beat Odin laughing

quanchi112
Damn, you're right. Hell, Void is above Thanos level....so, I shouldn't have put him in this fight. Let's not get crazy here. I just feel that with the Void going all out Prime doesn't stand a chance. He is afraid of darkness as well. Void would so own Prime and he is my third favorite character.

carver9
I give this to the team and not because of the void OR the penance stare. This team is as good as it can get. Each on this team has the abilities of being team busters.

Team wins this but it wont be easy and I could actually see thor trying to solo, doing good but in the getting himself killed and who ever that was that said that heat vision would kill thor, extreme temperature doesnt work against thor.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to the team and not because of the void OR the penance stare. This team is as good as it can get. Each on this team has the abilities of being team busters.

Team wins this but it wont be easy and I could actually see thor trying to solo, doing good but in the getting himself killed and who ever that was that said that heat vision would kill thor, extreme temperature doesnt work against thor.
How are they going to win? Which one on that list has higher durability then Current Superman? Which one? Thor is the only one!! Nobody else has the Durability of Superman(Not Superman Prime). When Prime was depowered, he was able to pierce Superman's Torso with his Heat Vision. No, this is not Guardian Amp. Which mean everyone one that list including Sentry will get destroyed by heat vision. Thor cannot take Superman Prime 1 on 1. Hulk, and most of the others can't even fly.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
How are they going to win? Which one on that list has higher durability then Current Superman? Which one? Thor is the only one!! Nobody else has the Durability of Superman(Not Superman Prime). When Prime was depowered, he was able to pierce Superman's Torso with his Heat Vision. No, this is not Guardian Amp. Which mean everyone one that list including Sentry will get destroyed by heat vision. Thor cannot take Superman Prime 1 on 1. Hulk, and most of the others can't even fly.

Ghost rider is COMPLETELY invulnerable
WWH has diamond hard skin and even when that is breach his healing factor heals like mercury (he actually has the best durability on the battle field. Cant be stopped.)

When has sentry's hide ever been pierced, i have seen him bleed from the mouth, hell superman bled from the mouth and got his jaw cracked but when has sentry's skin ever been pierced besides hiim fighting against wwh (a planet destroyer).

Thor, hell the guy fought inside the sun, so I dont have to say anything else about him.

Everyone on the list has amazing durability and could withstand a barrage of attacks. This is a powerful line up and if you want to know how prime could be defeated, just look back at the things that injured him, that would be your answer because I could go on for days. I could pick 3 people on this team that should be able to put up a fight and if they play there cards right (without prime blowing up the planet) they could beat him.

carver9
I meant to say ALMOST everyone on the list has great durability. Some of the people on the list is none factors.

Doom and Gloom
How many times is somebody going to set up a thread so prime deliberately can't lose"? Good God!

Superherovandal
SMP was even with Monarch who was pwning all of the multiverses supes, ww, gls, and killed and absorbed all of the power of the other captain atoms. This is after he killed several other earths and punched into the 5th dimension and imprisoned mr. mxy. what can the void do to approach that

skygunner41
Originally posted by Superherovandal
SMP was even with Monarch who was pwning all of the multiverses supes, ww, gls, and killed and absorbed all of the power of the other captain atoms. This is after he killed several other earths and punched into the 5th dimension and imprisoned mr. mxy. what can the void do to approach that

He from marvel.. stick out tongue

Avlon

"That dumb skull guy is scary, and he keeps staring at me like a stupid sissy!"

*Prime tosses GR into another galaxy.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon
"That dumb skull guy is scary, and he keeps staring at me like a stupid sissy!"

*Prime tosses GR into another galaxy.

Plausible.

ThunderGodEneru
Let's not get crazy here I just loled.

And Guardian Amped Superman Prime is far above Thanos.

Nihilist
im not saying he'd beat prime but,trauma from the initiative would be intresting to see against prime.

Zack Fair
IMO Prime wins with some difficulty. And if all that fails and the fight gets long I see Prime destroying the planet like he did to that alternate earth.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nihilist
im not saying he'd beat prime but,trauma from the initiative would be intresting to see against prime.

Actually, that might be a really bad idea.......Prime's not stable to begin with, and if he starts seeing Flashes, he's liable to one-shot the planet. fear

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, that might be a really bad idea.......Prime's not stable to begin with, and if he starts seeing Flashes, he's liable to one-shot the planet. fear maybe,but truama does manifest himself as peoples worst fears,maybe a flash/darkness hybrid.

TricksterPriest
Even worse. "AHHH! GET AWAY! KEEP AWAY FROM ME!!!" *Prime starts shooting wildly and smashing anything he can see.
"YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK TO THE SPEEDFORCE! I'LL KILL THIS PLANET TO DEATH!" *Prime oneshots the world.

Nihilist
Even worse. "AHHH! GET AWAY! KEEP AWAY FROM ME!!!" *Prime starts shooting wildly and smashing anything he can see.
"YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK TO THE SPEEDFORCE! I'LL KILL THIS PLANET TO DEATH!" *Prime oneshots the world. when has he one shotted a world from seeing flashes or darkness?

shokosugi
Originally posted by Superherovandal

Nothing. just ignore Quan. he's a nutcase. laughing

Mindset
Prime is trying to subdue the Earth, not destroy it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nihilist
when has he one shotted a world from seeing flashes or darkness?

He hates both of them and we know he can almost certainly one-shot planets. It's not much of a stretch. Prime's a psychopath with no control over his power and in a blind panic, you don't think he would blow up the world?

Nihilist
He hates both of them and we know he can almost certainly one-shot planets. It's not much of a stretch. Prime's a psychopath with no control over his power and in a blind panic, you don't think he would blow up the world? prolly,but for the sake of intrest in this thread he has to subdue earth not destroy it,i was just tyring to make it intresting.

TricksterPriest
Alright. But I think either the Penance Stare or Trauma could seriously backfire.

I agree it would be fun, if rediculously dangerous to watch. shocklaugh

Prime being Ax-crazy is one of the reasons he's a fun character. Can we get a scan of someone going nuts from the penance stare? Or something equivalent?

Badabing
Alright. But I think either the Penance Stare or Trauma could seriously backfire.

Prime being Ax-crazy is one of the reasons he's a fun character. Can we get a scan of someone going nuts from the penance stare? Or something equivalent? Guy222 would probably be the best person for that scan, if there is one.

Mindset

Prime being Ax-crazy is one of the reasons he's a fun character. Can we get a scan of someone going nuts from the penance stare? Or something equivalent? I don't see how the penance stare could backfire.

TricksterPriest
Prime: "ARGH! STOP IT! YOU PEOPLE SUCK! I'M SUPERMAN, I DON'T FEEL PAIN! I'LL HIT YOU UNTIL YOU STOP TALKING!"

*Earth go boom

ThunderGodEneru
As retarded as that is, it would probably happen.

Mindset
Yea, keep telling yourself that. erm

ThunderGodEneru
Not in a forum fight obviously, but in a comic, it would not surprise me. At all.

TricksterPriest
Actually, considering that it's SMP, he would definitely view planet killing as a viable option. "I hate this planet, I'm gonna smash it to rubble."

Mindset
Actually, considering that's not the purpose of this thread, he wouldn't.

TricksterPriest
Not in this one, no. But ordinarily? Oh yesh.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Ghost rider is COMPLETELY invulnerable
WWH has diamond hard skin and even when that is breach his healing factor heals like mercury (he actually has the best durability on the battle field. Cant be stopped.)

When has sentry's hide ever been pierced, i have seen him bleed from the mouth, hell superman bled from the mouth and got his jaw cracked but when has sentry's skin ever been pierced besides hiim fighting against wwh (a planet destroyer).

Thor, hell the guy fought inside the sun, so I dont have to say anything else about him.

Everyone on the list has amazing durability and could withstand a barrage of attacks. This is a powerful line up and if you want to know how prime could be defeated, just look back at the things that injured him, that would be your answer because I could go on for days. I could pick 3 people on this team that should be able to put up a fight and if they play there cards right (without prime blowing up the planet) they could beat him.
You are not listening!!!! NOONE except Thor has invulnerabiltiy as Superman. IF you think other wise please post proof, and don't go off saying they do. WWH is nothing in this match up. He can't even fly let alone hit Superman. Ghost Rider will get tossed into another galaxy.

Mindset
GR is not getting tossed into another galaxy, get that shit outta here.

xJLxKing
GR is not getting tossed into another galaxy, get that shit outta here. Okay, maybe not another Galaxy, but he isn't doing nothing to Prime. He will get tossed into the cosmos.

shokosugi
Ghost Rider shouldn't even be in this list. GR is pathetic.

Mindset
Ghost Rider shouldn't even be in this list. GR is pathetic. You should be a fan, sounds like you have a lot in common.

Spire
You should be a fan, sounds like you have a lot in common.

Cool. You think GR is pathetic too.

kgkg
Originally posted by Spire
Cool. You think GR is pathetic too. why is that cool

Spire
Originally posted by kgkg
why is that cool

Just sarcasm.

Mindset
no expression

Spire
no expression

Verily. Thoust seen thy error of thine ways child.

ThunderGodEneru
Yer kinda cute.

Mindset
Originally posted by Spire
Verily. Thoust seen thy error of thine ways child. Thoust isn't a word, if you're gonna use old English, at least use it correctly.

Also, you're trying to hard to be clever. erm

Spire
Thoust isn't a word, if you're gonna use old English, at least use it correctly.

Also, you're trying to hard to be clever. erm

Calm down son. I just wrote something real quick.

Mindset
I can't calm down, I'm too angry about your post, it's all I can think about. no expression

Spire
That Mindset is all wrong. Just messing around on a slow Saturday.

ThunderGodEneru
Stfu

Spire
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Stfu
thumb down

Now getting back in topic...

SMP should succeed.

Mekrob
I laffed at Void beating Prime...

iirc, Void got put down by a pistol 2 issues ago of AoS as well...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mekrob
I laffed at Void beating Prime...

iirc, Void got put down by a pistol 2 issues ago of AoS as well... Not Void at his best. Void at his best was unbeatable when taking on earth with reed and strange both prepping for it plus Prime is afraid of the darkness.

xJLxKing
Not Void at his best. Void at his best was unbeatable when taking on earth with reed and strange both prepping for it plus Prime is afraid of the darkness.
eek! He gets depowered, and again even when he was depwoered he pierced Superman's Torso. Nobody except Thor(maybe) has the Durability Superman has.

Mekrob
Not Void at his best. Void at his best was unbeatable when taking on earth with reed and strange both prepping for it plus Prime is afraid of the darkness. lulz.

Didn't Prime take on virtually all heroes when supremely weakened? Didn't Prime take on both Corps, heroes, and Guardians when weaker than he is in this thread?

Yet Prime makes darkness his skank whenever he is vs'ed against it.

Also, yet in the end, he got taken out by Sentry not going all out...

meh, why do I bother?

Jynocidus
Marvel Earth. Wanda sees so much destruction, she'll utter "No More SMP" then it's ding ding.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Marvel Earth. Wanda sees so much destruction, she'll utter "No More SMP" then it's ding ding.
IS Wanda even on the list?

Mekrob
IS Wanda even on the list? She's on Marvel Earth after Prime runs through this line-up.

xJLxKing
She's on Marvel Earth after Prime runs through this line-up.
Not from what I see. All the TC is doing is putting Superman with Guardian Amp against the list. If he defeats them he destroys earth.

EDITmesseduperman Prime with Guardian Amp destroyed the entire JLA like nothing. He killed Superman with one Heat Vision, and he even destroyed a planet destroyer attack like nothing. In addition, he survived a Universal Destroyer. There is no way they are winning this

Mekrob
Read the last line of the OP.

xJLxKing
Read the last line of the OP.
I am pretty sure he meant who can stop him in that list. However, if you want to go that way then yeah Wanda can stop him if she has time. Remember what he did to the last planet he blew up? He just went straight through it.

quanchi112
eek! He gets depowered, and again even when he was depwoered he pierced Superman's Torso. Nobody except Thor(maybe) has the Durability Superman has. Void is more than Superman so the example falls short.Originally posted by Mekrob
lulz.

Didn't Prime take on virtually all heroes when supremely weakened? Didn't Prime take on both Corps, heroes, and Guardians when weaker than he is in this thread?

Yet Prime makes darkness his skank whenever he is vs'ed against it.

Also, yet in the end, he got taken out by Sentry not going all out...

meh, why do I bother? By taking on you mean running. Void owned all the heroes.

Prime was powerful with the amp, but Void at his best is kinda unfair.

Mekrob
By taking on you mean running. Void owned all the heroes.

Prime was powerful with the amp, but Void at his best is kinda unfair. You missed the other example... purposeful, I'm sure.
He still dropped quite a few heroes when he was 'running', and severely weakened.
And so did Prime at the end of SC. Except Prime was taking on more powerful people, after toying with Yat (since you want to use Void at his best... appearance) at his best. Did I mention he's more powerful with his amp?

lol

---

I took the bait like everyone else who argues with him does. sad

D_Dude1210
What happened to Franklin Richards?

quanchi112
You missed the other example... purposeful, I'm sure.
He still dropped quite a few heroes when he was 'running', and severely weakened.
And so did Prime at the end of SC. Except Prime was taking on more powerful people, after toying with Yat (since you want to use Void at his best... appearance) at his best. Did I mention he's more powerful with his amp?

lol

---

I took the bait like everyone else who argues with him does. sad Yes, but the fact is he didn't have them at his mercy at all. The Void had them all beat.

Even at Prime's best he wouldn't defeat Richards, Strange, and earth's boys with prep.

You keep forgetting about Prime's fear of the darkness.

Ps. Is this on purpose?

shokosugi
Void is more than Superman so the example falls short. By taking on you mean running. Void owned all the heroes.

Prime was powerful with the amp, but Void at his best is kinda unfair.

Quan, just admit it. You have man-crush on Superman and you're rejecting him because you fear he will reject you.

Spire
heh

quanchi112
Quan, just admit it. You have man-crush on Superman and you're rejecting him because you fear he will reject you. This thread is about Prime, brah. It seems it is you who has the man crush on Superman as you bring him up in threads that do not pertain to him.

Mekrob
Yes, but the fact is he didn't have them at his mercy at all. The Void had them all beat.

Even at Prime's best he wouldn't defeat Richards, Strange, and earth's boys with prep.

You keep forgetting about Prime's fear of the darkness.

Ps. Is this on purpose? He was fighting more people, and more powerful people... while he was weaker than he was in this thread.

Lulz.
Define what they did with prep. Define how Earth's boys were more powerful than what Prime faced at the end of SC.

No, you just didn't address when I did.

No. It's just so hard when you make such... arguments. Everyone gets suckered in.

quanchi112
He was fighting more people, and more powerful people... while he was weaker than he was in this thread.

Lulz.
Define what they did with prep. Define how Earth's boys were more powerful than what Prime faced at the end of SC.

No, you just didn't address when I did.

No. It's just so hard when you make such... arguments. Everyone gets suckered in. He wasn't defeating them he was getting in shots and running away. How isn't this sinking in?

They racked their brains to figure out a way to defeat the Void and in the end they couldn't beat him in a fight.

If Prime has handed dc earth it's ass you might have something, but he never came close.

ThunderGodEneru
He wasn't defeating them he was getting in shots and running away. How isn't this sinking in? He was weakened.

And mowing through anyone in his path.

When his powers were fully replenished, he was virtually invincible to everyone he fought.

Stfu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
He was weakened.

And mowing through anyone in his path.

When his powers were fully replenished, he was virtually invincible to everyone he fought.

Stfu. No, he wasn't. He was tearing up when supes and the k-nians started mocking him. He then had a long drawn out battle with Ion.

Void was owning them all at once. There was nothing they could do.

Mekrob
He wasn't defeating them he was getting in shots and running away. How isn't this sinking in?

They racked their brains to figure out a way to defeat the Void and in the end they couldn't beat him in a fight.

If Prime has handed dc earth it's ass you might have something, but he never came close. lol
Because that didn't happen. In fact, throughout the issue he was shown dropping heroes left and right, and when fighting, he was shown standing in one spot. Then, he stood in one spot and started to beat the shit out of everyone, and then the Guardians came, after he may or may not have taken the galaxy destroying blast, and for sure after he went through anti-matter.

Oh, and he was weaker than he is in this thread.

So, essentially you're saying that their prep was faulty? Yet Sentry defeated him, no?

He was. He just got BFR'ed before he even came close to losing. Nothing could put him down, and nobody was a match for him one on one.

Also, I don't get how beating a lesser team means you can beat the guy who took on a more numerous team in greater power... even if you're correct in assuming he ran the whole time. It's not like he lost or anything, or really seemed to be having any trouble.

?

tkitna

So, essentially you're saying that their prep was faulty? Yet Sentry defeated him, no?

Being that Sentry and the Void are one, its kind of a bad example.

iceman24567
i don't see why you guys try to debate with Quan he's a bloody troll no expression. Primes feats are more impressive than the Voids. I could post the scans of Sbp depowered being engulfed with pure darkness and basically ignoring it but Quan would find a way to low ball and troll its a shame erm

Mindset
I could post the scans of Sbp depowered being engulfed with pure darkness and basically ignoring it Do it

Slaanesh
yeah..void is nothing compare to Prime..

iceman24567
Do it Yeah he casually broke one of Yats shitty constructs while in a cloud of darkness created by 2 Shadow Lasses laughing. Yeah he complains but come on after being sapped by darkness he broke threw 3 shields like they were made of sticks no expression
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Shieldsgone.jpg

tkitna
Is it fair to say that the Void and Sentry are the same person?

Mindset
Good to see Yat still sucks, always and forever. <3

cloud102
Yat will have some good showings in GLC.

xJLxKing
Good to see Yat still sucks, always and forever. <3
Kyle sucks! Hal, and Sodam Rock!

xJLxKing
No, he wasn't. He was tearing up when supes and the k-nians started mocking him. He then had a long drawn out battle with Ion.

Void was owning them all at once. There was nothing they could do.
Are you crazy. When he was de-powered, he was able to take on every hero there is.

Uxas Khan
Smp goes through marvel earth like chris brown. went through rhianna's defences

carver9
Team 7/10

iceman24567
Are you crazy. When he was de-powered, he was able to take on every hero there is. He was depowered in those scans too Guardian amped Prime is way more powerful he stomps Marvel earth

xJLxKing
He was depowered in those scans too Guardian amped Prime is way more powerful he stomps Marvel earth
-Guardian amp Prime destroyed the JLA like a joke.
- He killed Superman with one HV, and the rest of the JLA with a few attacks.
-He destroyed the planet in one hit. He survived a universal destroyer.
-He defeated Monarch who killed soo many heroes. An entire army of captain atoms, and so many Supermen.

This is a a spite!

Sin I AM
is norrin back on marvel earth? I thought he was hanging out with the defenders again

guy222
Original Defenders are back

Bentley
Prime stomps.

ThunderGodEneru
No, he wasn't. He was tearing up when supes and the k-nians started mocking him. He then had a long drawn out battle with Ion.

Void was owning them all at once. There was nothing they could do. Jesus Christ I do not know why I bother...

He was tearing up after having his Solar Suit ripped off, and being exposed to Red Solar Energy.

And before that, he was dominating EVERYONE he fought, one shotting most of them, until Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl teamed up on him, no one was a threat.

Then, when he received a small beam of sunlight on his hand, he overpowered all the heroes, toyed with and defeated Sodam Yat, went on to fight multiple heroes and villains, possibly took a galaxy destroying blast, went straight through Anti-Matter, tanked a blast from a Guardian, grabbed said Guardian and had him at his mercy, until said Guardian blew himself up to kill Prime, and he failed.

GTFO.

iceman24567
Lol yeah the Void isnt on SBP or SMP level

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Alpha Flight stops him shifty

iceman24567
no expression

-K-M-
thumb up

Newjak
Originally posted by -K-M-
I agree stick out tongue

iceman24567
laughing I love Canadians

Galan007
So long as there are beings on Marvel earth capable of creating teh darkness, and teh red sunlight, Prime has no chance.

Srsly. ermm

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
So long as there are beings on Marvel earth capable of creating teh darkness, and teh red sunlight, Prime has no chance.

Srsly. ermm thumb up

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007

Srsly. ermm

His only true weakness is Canadians, it's a scientific proven fact

Have you seen him fight a Canadian? there's a reason for that as the writers knew he would lose.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>