Apocalypse on DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Due to a malfunction of Celestial Tech that Apocalypse was analyzing and exploiting for his own good, a wormhole opens in Apocalypse's labratory...and takes him to DC Earth. While he is there...he analyzes the planet...and its primary protectors....the Justice League. Apocalypse proceeds to make plans for the takeover of the planet. In order to achieve his goal....he needs to round up four beings that will become his Horsemen on DC Earth....who in turn...will go out and attempt to create an Army to subdue DC Earth and the Justice League.

The Justice League members being targeted for this specific battle are:

1.Superman
2.Wonder Woman
3.Martian Manhunter
4.John Stewart
5.Wally West
6.Batman
7.Aquaman
8.Hawkman
9.Captain Atom
10.Red Tornado

Apocalypse must hire four beings from the DC universe to become his Horsemen that could take out this lineup. Who would Apocalypse target to become his Horsemen? As a prerequisite, whomever Apocalypse chooses must be willing to be subserviant to him....so, no Darkseid, Despero, Doomsday, etc.. An example could be Lobo....Apocalypse could easily pay him off to be a Horseman.

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437210&highlight=world+beater

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I respect MM. He wins this 10/10. Apocalypse could only win if marvel actually tried to use his powerset the way it was supposed to be done.

Apoc's powers are a combo of Henshaw and Martian Manhunter. erm He should almost never lose to anyone under low-mid herald.

Hell, if he got the DC treatment, he'd be a team-buster.

Manhunter wins, but my boy Apoc has almost never been written to a 1/10th of his potential. no

Originally posted by spetznaz
If there was an inter-company exchange draft, Apoc is a character that needs to immediately move to DC.

He'd be a world beater. Not even a team beater ....a world beater.

This is why, for instance, I did not say who would win between MM and Apoc (because, if Apoc was written well he would be a nightmare). I decided to just concentrate on the underestimation of the Martian Manhunter (no need to touch on Apoc ....nearly everyone here knows he is written soppy and downgraded by Marvel, but MM on the other hand is written very well by DC, but most people on KMC still sleep on him ....although I'd bet most of those are Wikipedia-readers who never touch comics, check something out on Wiki, and then come and post). That is why i did not say MM would win, or Apoc would win.

But it's true .....in the same way that MM is slept on by KMC members, Apocalypse is SERIOUSLY slept on by Marvel Comics.

It is like he stole money or something!

And that, is the only thing I'm going to post for this thread. Credit to Spetz for his post.

tjcoady
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437210&highlight=world+beater

And that, is the only thing I'm going to post for this thread. Credit to Spetz for his post.

That's not at all what he's asking Trick.

He's saying, "Who would Apocolypse pick to be a horsemen, and who would plausibly say yes."

And then, would that team beat those listed guys.

TricksterPriest
I know perfectly well what he asked for. I'm pointing out how Apoc needs a DC-esque upgrade. There's no point to this if Apoc isn't written well. The frigging idiots at Marvel screw him over every time. sad

Apoc has the advantage of power in Marvel, but in DC? Going by his showings and the way he's written, he's screwed.

I'll come up with some horsemen tomorrow. I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on this board, and even I think he's getting screwed.

Tattoos N Scars
I know perfectly well what he asked for. I'm pointing out how Apoc needs a DC-esque upgrade. There's no point to this if Apoc isn't written well. The frigging idiots at Marvel screw him over every time. sad

Apoc has the advantage of power in Marvel, but in DC? Going by his showings and the way he's written, he's screwed.

I'll come up with some horsemen tomorrow. I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on this board, and even I think he's getting screwed.

Actually Trick...this is a non-jobbing Apocalypse in this thread. On KMC....powersets actually matter in the vs. forum. Sure, on panel evidence is cited...but, for the purpose of this thread....Apocalypse will not have any CIS or PIS moments. If he loses this fight...it'll be because he would legitimately lose it based on his actual powers and the powers of his Horsemen...whomever they may be.

UKR

I wouldn't call anything from DC an "upgrade" or everyone at Marvel an idiot. They both have equally shit stories, but at least Marvel's characters and ideas aren't so friggin' boring. As for Apocalypse getting an anuskicking from everyone in the MU, it's just bad writing and disrespect towards the character.

But Apocalypse is a boring, uninteresting character who's not really that important to the MU and isn't really worth the bother. If Nur was written the way his fanboys think he should be (even though the character doesn't really deserve that kind of respect), he would certainly win this.

carver9
apocalypse written at how he's suppose to be written based on his powers would be mid sky father.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
apocalypse written at how he's suppose to be written based on his powers would be mid sky father. i think you're aiming too high there.high herald at best imo, and im an apocalypse fanboy.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
As a prerequisite, whomever Apocalypse chooses must be willing to be subserviant to him... An example could be Lobo. lol.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
i think you're aiming too high there.high herald at best imo, and im an apocalypse fanboy.

Not for a character that can grant himself ANY power. I dont think thats high at all.

Badabing
apocalypse written at how he's suppose to be written based on his powers would be mid sky father. Originally posted by Nihilist
i think you're aiming too high there.high herald at best imo, and im an apocalypse fanboy. I think he is high.....badawe

stick out tongue

Juntai
i think you're aiming too high there.high herald at best imo, and im an apocalypse fanboy. thumb up @ Avvy and Sig.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
I think he is high.....badawe

stick out tongue

You are so wrong badabing. Happy Dance

Nihilist
Not for a character that can grant himself ANY power. I dont think thats high at all. any superHUMAN power ie..strength,speed etc,not reality manipulation and so on and so fourth.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juntai
thumb up @ Avvy and Sig.
cheers
you text under you're sig is it from revaltion#5?

Badabing
You are so wrong badabing. Happy Dance Like you would know, you're so damn high!!!!1111 banandur

stick out tongue

carver9
any superHUMAN power ie..strength,speed etc,not reality manipulation and so on and so fourth.

I agree and he has shown this, (speed, strength, change forms, grow, energy blast, alter body, amp strength, etc...) I agree though, thats not sky father level, not even close but it should be enough to beat almost any high herald and it should be enough to make him a team buster no problems.

Juntai
cheers
you text under you're sig is it from revaltion#5? Yep.

Nihilist
Yep. i tried fitting the whole thing under my sig,would'nt fit sad awesome words though.

Juntai
Where would you place Martian Manhunter, who has shown all those powers, and tons of others, and typically at a higher level?
Celestial like?

Juntai
i tried fitting the whole thing under my sig,would'nt fit sad awesome words though. Yea, I just took the meat of it. big grin

Nihilist
Where would you place Martian Manhunter, who has shown all those powers, and tons of others, and typically at a higher level?
Celestial like? me??

mid to high herald for jon.

I said apoc at best for high herald if he utilIzed all of his power's to their maximum potential/capacity.

carver9
Celestial like?

I think that the martian is underrated and I agree with supes saying, that he IS the most powerful being on the jla and he could single handily take out them if he wanted. The sad thing is that he gets treated just like apocalypse. Just look at his fight with ultraman, he beat the guy in like two panels and easily but martian manhunters abilities still pales to apocalypse, especially his durability.

Hell, ultimate apocalypse was taking on the entire marvel earth physically and it took phoenix to stop him. Thats how a non jobbing apocalypse should be written.

Nihilist
I think that the martian is underrated and I agree with supes saying, that he IS the most powerful being on the jla and he could single handily take out them if he wanted. The sad thing is that he gets treated just like apocalypse. Just look at his fight with ultraman, he beat the guy in like two panels and easily but martian manhunters abilities still pales to apocalypse, especially his durability.

Hell, ultimate apocalypse was taking on the entire marvel earth physically and it took phoenix to stop him. Thats how a non jobbing apocalypse should be written. wasnt really apoc though in ultimates,it was sinister wishing he was apoc laughing out loud

carver9
wasnt really apoc though in ultimates,it was sinister wishing he was apoc laughing out loud

I agree but didnt apocalypse take over his body and amped his abilities to almost match his?

Nihilist
I agree but didnt apocalypse take over his body and amped his abilities to almost match his? seemed that way at first did'nt it.

after that not sure,it was a bit crap the way it was explained.

carver9
seemed that way at first did'nt it.

after that not sure,it was a bit crap the way it was explained.

But the thing about it is that they actually SHOWED apocalypse entering his body.

Nihilist
But the thing about it is that they actually SHOWED apocalypse entering his body. it's the end part what f**cked me off,it appeared sinister was wearing a apoc suit...WTF

carver9
it's the end part what f**cked me off,it appeared sinister was wearing a apoc suit...WTF

Lol, i remember that part but you cant forget this though, sinister admires apocalypse, he idolize him; that could be the reason why he was wearing that outfit. Hell the guy welcomed apocalypse to have his entire essence, he even states that his purpose of living was for apocalypse.

Its crazy though but I'm looking at it like this, sinister was doing things that he could only dream about when he was apocalypse, so where did he get this MAJOR upgrade. The guy destroyed the entire city in one panel, it was ruins when apocalypse appeared.

That couldnt have been sinister doing all of that and if it was then sinister is a beast.

quanchi112
Apoc gets smoked by this team.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Apoc gets smoked by this team.

I agree, a jobbing apocalypse would get that ass whipped but even a jobbing apocalypse would put up a fight.

Nihilist
Apoc gets smoked by this team. stop with the apoc hating,ok.bang

quanchi112
stop with the apoc hating,ok.bang I don't think our friendship can survive this.

stick out tongue

Nihilist
I don't think our friendship can survive this.

stick out tongue garaa will kick you're ass

quanchi112
garaa will kick you're ass Gaara is a bigger apoc fan than trick. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Tattoos N Scars
lol.

laughing

Well, you get my meaning. Lobo wouldn't forcibly be subserivant to anyone...but, he is a bounty hunter...and Apocalypse could bribe him, pay him off, etc...to help him in his objectives.

godking

I'll come up with some horsemen tomorrow. I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on this board, and even I think he's getting screwed. **** apocalypse for all his great power he is a ****up compared to other super villains .

With the powers and tech he has he should have achieved his goals centuries ago.Doom given Apocalypses tech and centuries toplan would have achieved his goals within the first millenium of his existence..

Apocalypse gets beaten badly in the DC universe Villains better and smarter then him have failed.

shiv
Horsemen:

Death: Jericho
Pestilence: Poison Ivy
War: Zatanna
Famine: Oracle

Apoca Stomp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.