Marvels 5 vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Current thor
Silver surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Star Dust
Magneto (with shields up)

Vs

Superman
Wonder woman
Martian Manhunter
Green lantern (kyle)
Flash (no speed steal or amping others with speed)
Aquaman
Firestorm
Red tornado

xJLxKing
Team 2.
Superman & WW>>>>>>>>>>> Thor
MM and GL>>>>>>>SS
Flash and Aquaman>>>>>>Bill
Fire storm>Star Dust
Red Tornado>Magneto, or untill reinforcement arrive

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2.
Superman & WW>>>>>>>>>>> Thor
MM and GL>>>>>>>SS
Flash and Aquaman>>>>>>Bill
Fire storm>Star Dust
Red Tornado>Magneto, or untill reinforcement arrive

Your list is all jacked up.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Your list is all jacked up.
Says the guy who created this topic

fangirl101
Says the guy who created this topic I was thinking the same thing. Seems like he made a topic where he already had the winners picked.

vansonbee
Team 2

carver9
Says the guy who created this topic

Naah, saying the guy that reads all of your post and you think that wonder woman and superman= odin.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
I was thinking the same thing. Seems like he made a topic where he already had the winners picked.

Not the winner picked and I'm not even going against his vote, I'm arguing over how he's basing dc power over marvels power when its a known fact that marvel side is more versatile by millions of miles.

fangirl101
Naah, saying the guy that reads all of your post and you think that wonder woman and superman= odin. i didnt see odin in this thread

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
i didnt see odin in this thread

I guess you didnt read my post, it had nothing to do with odin being in this thread.

xJLxKing
Naah, saying the guy that reads all of your post and you think that wonder woman and superman= odin.
Please, you think WWH can kill everybody. Also, when did I say WW and Superman > Odin. That would be blasphemy. I was probably joking, if I said it!

Any ways, team 2 in a somewhat spite. If you think other wise please post

carver9
Please, you think WWH can kill everybody. Also, when did I say WW and Superman > Odin. That would be blasphemy. I was probably joking, if I said it!

Any ways, team 2 in a somewhat spite. If you think other wise please post

Wwh, is a beast but I dont think that he could beat everyone, just top tiers.

xJLxKing
WWH is a beast, but he is mindess, he can't fly, and he only has one kind of power. He is not beating anyone that is high herald.

Get back on topic. Do you think team 1 can win?

Metalmanx

Hm. Guess Shadowcat is above top-tiers now.

Anyway, JLA win this via numbers advantage.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm. Guess Shadowcat is above top-tiers now.

Anyway, JLA win this via numbers advantage. Pretty much eek!

carver9
WWH is a beast, but he is mindess, he can't fly, and he only has one kind of power. He is not beating anyone that is high herald.

Get back on topic. Do you think team 1 can win?

Wwh wasnt mindless.

They could win if they play there cards right since there versatility>>>>dc's.

I also dont think that anyone on team two could handle half of what beta ray bill was dishing out against star dust. Also, if thor use that move that he used against destroyer, anyone on team two would get killed or one shotted.

vansonbee

Get back on topic. Do you think team 1 can win? WWH wasn't mindless bro, he wouldn't stand out through mass of Hulk personalities.

Team 2 wins

WW + Superman < Odin
Bor was rather weak to be Odin dad. (IONO)

xJLxKing
Wwh wasnt mindless.

They could win if they play there cards right since there versatility>>>>dc's.

I also dont think that anyone on team two could handle half of what beta ray bill was dishing out against star dust. Also, if thor use that move that he used against destroyer, anyone on team two would get killed or one shotted.
WOW, are you seriously going to say that team 1 has more versatility? You got the fastest man alive, you got Superman, and GL who can construct anything he wants. You got MM who got telepathy, and shape shifter. On top of that he can become invisible. you got Aguaman who can swim the best in water, and also his other powers (Telapathy, sea animals on his side).

In addition, almost all characters in team 1 are outnumbered. NOW I asked you how would they win. Like I did

Superman and WW>Thor....etc. How would team 1 beat them??

carver9
WOW, are you seriously going to say that team 1 has more versatility? You got the fastest man alive, you got Superman, and GL who can construct anything he wants. You got MM who got telepathy, and shape shifter. On top of that he can become invisible. you got Aguaman who can swim the best in water, and also his other powers (Telapathy, sea animals on his side).

In addition, almost all characters in team 1 are outnumbered. NOW I asked you how would they win. Like I did

Superman and WW>Thor....etc. How would team 1 beat them??

I need you to go look up the word versatility.

Raoul
Not the winner picked and I'm not even going against his vote, I'm arguing over how he's basing dc power over marvels power when its a known fact that marvel side is more versatile by millions of miles.

you place far too much emphasis on versatility. it isn't going to mean much in this kind of fight, with that many opponents that are that powerful...

also, firestorm and kyle are arguably as versatile as anyone on the marvel team.

spite thread, really...

Avlon
Originally posted by Raoul
you place far too much emphasis on versatility. it isn't going to mean much in this kind of fight, with that many opponents that are that powerful...

also, firestorm and kyle are arguably as versatile as anyone on the marvel team.

spite thread, really...

thumb up smart

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
thumb up smart

thumb down dur

Naija boy
Marvel team is outnumbered and magneto is a hinderance as well. JLA wins

Mindset
The rest of the team protects Magneto while he kills the DC Team, except Kyle, of course.

Juntai
Originally posted by Raoul

spite thread, really... thumb up

Bentley
Kyle solos and that's that.

It's Face
Jla based on team experience.

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb down dur

http://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/Forum_Troll_v1.gifhttp://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/Number_1_emoticon.gif

Bentley
Superman solos

I don't get it, this is clearly an spite thread, why isn't it closed?

Mindset
http://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/Forum_Troll_v1.gifhttp://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/Number_1_emoticon.gif Seriously, can't take a joke?

Juk3n
Current thor
Silver surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Star Dust
Magneto (with shields up)

Vs

Superman
Wonder woman
Martian Manhunter
Green lantern (kyle)
Flash (no speed steal or amping others with speed)
Aquaman
Firestorm
Red tornado

WTF are you thinking, you DC loving Marvel hating Buttface!!

kIDDING

but srsly dude, t2 in a rampaging stomp

Avlon
Seriously, can't take a joke?

Was that supposed to be one? confused

There any reward for striving to be a self appointed comics forum class clown?http://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Anyway, I agree with Raoul's take on the subject.

Mindset
Was that supposed to be one? confused

There any reward for striving to be a self appointed comics forum class clown?http://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Anyway, I agree with Raoul's take on the subject.

Idk, is there a reward for being a tightass?

Avlon
Idk, is there a reward for being a tightass?

You tell me. The trolling smiley and my response obviously bothered you.

Can't take a joke? http://forums.aliensoup.com/images/smilies/sunflower.gif

Mindset
Actually, no, they didn't bother me, your subsequent tightass attitude did.

Vally Doosh
Kyle Rayner shouldn't be in a versus thread against anyone sub Lucifer level.

Mindset
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Kyle Rayner shouldn't be in a versus thread against anyone sub Lucifer level. It's not like anyone above Lucifer can beat him either. erm

Avlon
Actually, no, they didn't bother me, your subsequent tightass attitude did.

Obviously they did.

I'll take tightass over self appointed comics forum class clown bothered by a tightass attitude on a thread. smile

cmack
dc team wins handily, outnumbered and overpowered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.