Prodigy versus Echo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Pict
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/4/48/Prodigy23456789.JPG

V

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/e/e6/Echo_border.jpg/180px-Echo_border.jpg

Hand to hand. Can one of them put down the other? Prodigy will instantly know all of Echo's fighting techniques, but then she'll know how to pull off any move David tries and has gathered enough martial arts to fight him off.
Thought this would be an interesting match up.

KingD19
Are we talking about Prodigy before or after M-Day?

The Pict
Originally posted by KingD19
Are we talking about Prodigy before or after M-Day?

Before obviously, I said he'd Know Echo's fighting techniques stick out tongue

(though he's remembered everything he lost on M-Day so he's still an incredibly skilled H2H fighter after losing his powers)

KingD19
I read that part like right after I posted. Before, it would simply go to whoever had the most endurance and stamina. Since they would basically be blocking and dodging each other the whole time, with a lucky hit here and there.

After M-Day, it would still be a hard fought battle, because he knows how to fight like Wolverine, who has been around for 100+ years, and has learned so many fighting styles it's ridiculous.

iceman24567
I give it to Prodigy I loved Echo in New Avengers why didnt she stay sad

The Pict
Originally posted by KingD19
I read that part like right after I posted. Before, it would simply go to whoever had the most endurance and stamina. Since they would basically be blocking and dodging each other the whole time, with a lucky hit here and there.

After M-Day, it would still be a hard fought battle, because he knows how to fight like Wolverine, who has been around for 100+ years, and has learned so many fighting styles it's ridiculous.

Yeah right off the bat he's more skilled, though she can replicate anything he does straight away. Still I guess that would only be individual moves she repeats.
I'd give Prodigy the majority before M-Day.

After M-Day though Echo would keep learning while still David didn't. But I guess Wolverine/Kitty Pryde/X-23/Cyclops fighting skills are enough to put anyone down quickly enough so I'd give him the majority here too.

KingD19
It's just a fact of resources, David has more, although Echo will put up a good fight.

The Pict
Six replies disgust

BUMP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.