Rulk vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No Bfr.

Who wins ?

The Nuul
Odin stomps.

Nihilist
Odin overheats rulk for the win.big grin

Philosophía
Arguments ?

Thor has the Odin Force. Why would he get beat by Rulk, and Odin wouldn't ? Not to mention Thor has Mjonlir aswell.

DarkOdin
Odin power with no cis 10/10

Odinpower vs loeb power 10/10 for loeb

Spire

DarkOdin

The Nuul
Rulk was a plot device with huge hype garbage from Loeb.

Newjak

KuRuPT Thanosi
He did that to Thor but then turned around and got overheated and dominated by savage and Thor

Philosophía
Originally posted by Newjak
Secondly considering Rulk's 'beating' up of Thor didn't even actually put Thor down. I don't really consider it that bad for Thor.

Heh.

I remember when I discussed this with you on another thread, and it was basically akin to talking to a wall, so I'm not really going to waste time.

I'm also going to point out that this is basically unfonded and quite illogical on what has been shown:

Originally posted by Newjak
Thirdly Bor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rulk.

Now..

Originally posted by Spire
Hype?

That's pretty much what the majority of Loeb's stories are based on, though. And I don't see how that is relevant anyhow, since the beating of Thor still happened.

Newjak

Philosophía
Good.

DarkOdin

Spire

jalek moye
rulk didnt beat thor he dropped him breifly but their fights were right after another

Badabing
Don't make threads like this....facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.