Odin Vs Thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
Odin VS

1. current thor
2. king thor
3. rune king thor
4. classic thor no hammer and odin no amping and h2h only.

which version of thor can take the win from odin?

Scuzz2.0
current and king are the same are they not?
3 and 4 could win but 1 and 2 would lose almost every time!

frommd
1 & 2 have a chance, but lose most likely 8/10

3. 10/10 RKT

4. 10/10 Odin

SupremeMan
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Odin VS

1. current thor
2. king thor
3. rune king thor
4. classic thor no hammer and odin no amping and h2h only.

which version of thor can take the win from odin?

Has current Thor lost the Odinpower?

I would think Odin would take all of these except the pure hand-to-hand. To win that one, he would have to use other powers to amp his strength. Odin had everything King Thor and Rune King Thor had. He already had the Odinpower and the knowledge of the runes. He takes the first three.

Naija boy
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Has current Thor lost the Odinpower?

I would think Odin would take all of these except the pure hand-to-hand. To win that one, he would have to use other powers to amp his strength. Odin had everything King Thor and Rune King Thor had. He already had the Odinpower and the knowledge of the runes. He takes the first three.

Odin couldnt beat RKT thor. RKT surpassed Odin by sacrificing both eyes and being reborn while Odin sacrificed only one.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Naija boy
Odin couldnt beat RKT thor. RKT surpassed Odin by sacrificing both eyes and being reborn while Odin sacrificed only one.

Ah, ok. I know he sacrificed both. I thought that was just because you couldn't just carbon copy a previous sacrifice. I didn't realize he got more power than Odin did.

Kris Blaze
Thor takes all except 4, which Odin takes 10/10

Odin frickin' one-shotted Durok when he was near death big grin

Naija boy
He did it to become superior to Odin.iirc It was mentioned by the embodiment of the Odinforce.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor takes all except 4, which Odin takes 10/10

Odin frickin' one-shotted Durok when he was near death big grin

I think I agree.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think I agree.

same here

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
current and king are the same are they not?
3 and 4 could win but 1 and 2 would lose almost every time!

should be imo but the odin force doesnt seem as impresive now when compared to king thor having it. either thor lost some marbles when he was reborn or the odin force has been dumbed down or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.