Unicron vs Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Ego from Silver Surfer

vs

Unicron from Transformers

The Living Planet vs the Eater of Planets.

1v1 to the finish!

Who will win??

Uxas Khan
Unicron eats him

Newjak
comic Unicron makes this spite on so many levels.

Avlon
Ouch. Spitestomp to the max.

Unicron ftw.

Newjak
Originally posted by Avlon
Ouch. Spitestomp to the max.

Unicron ftw. I agree

spawnwest
Spite: Unicron Wins

Unicron eats him, erases the crumbs from existence and then gives Ego's propulsion engine back to Galactus

Nihilist
comic unicron stomps badly,movie unicron would be a better match up, but still wins.

KingD19
Here's how I picture it going down. If you've seen the movie, you'll get it.
Unicron's peacefully gliding through space, planning his next maniacal scheme, when he passes Ego, not even hungry enough to bother with him.
Ego, being an all knowing ass hole, decides to start something
Ego: Hey Unicron, you suck.
Unicron stops, turns around, and looks at Ego, shortly after he transforms, which takes a few minutes cuz he's so big.
Unicron: For a time....I considered sparing your puny planet. But now....you must witness.....IT'S.....DISEMEMBERMENT!!!!
Flys over and start clawing the planet into nothingness.

UKR
Ego obliterates this beeyatch. It's just a bunch of fanboyism, Unicron is among the most grossly overrated and overestimated pieces of shit in comics or anything. The guy got whanged in the head by a spaceship, a huge hole torn in his foot by a Scorponok, had trouble with about thirty crappy robots, and if he was really cosmic he would've killed them all in one shot and Cybertron along with them. Cosmic? Lulz. Fanboys. Didn't Ego once drive off Galactus? He won't have any trouble with a weak imitation like Unicron.

Nihilist
Originally posted by UKR
Ego obliterates this beeyatch. It's just a bunch of fanboyism, Unicron is among the most grossly overrated and overestimated pieces of shit in comics or anything. The guy got whanged in the head by a spaceship, a huge hole torn in his foot by a Scorponok, had trouble with about thirty crappy robots, and if he was really cosmic he would've killed them all in one shot and Cybertron along with them. Cosmic? Lulz. Fanboys. Didn't Ego once drive off Galactus? He won't have any trouble with a weak imitation like Unicron. comic unicron destroyed all of existance in the transformer universe.

guy222
unicron

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by UKR
Ego obliterates this beeyatch. It's just a bunch of fanboyism, Unicron is among the most grossly overrated and overestimated pieces of shit in comics or anything. The guy got whanged in the head by a spaceship, a huge hole torn in his foot by a Scorponok, had trouble with about thirty crappy robots, and if he was really cosmic he would've killed them all in one shot and Cybertron along with them. Cosmic? Lulz. Fanboys. Didn't Ego once drive off Galactus? He won't have any trouble with a weak imitation like Unicron.

Casual galaxy buster and multiversal being. There's been retcons, lots of them.

He wants to eat cybertron due to his personal grudge against Primus.

psycho gundam
ego can't win and would most likely get consumed violently, but he's in no way a pushover.

Tattoos N Scars
I haven't read any transformer comics...I've only seen the movie and the old cartoon. In the movie, it seem Unicron only consumes metallic planets and substances. Is the same thing true in the comics? Does Unicron eat biological organisms and rocky substances...most planets? Did he threaten to eat Earth in the comics?

Knowsbleed33
Unicron takes it with little effort.

D_Dude1210
Read up on the comic Unicron a bit. Yeah, I guess this IS a mismatch of galactic proportions. Comic Unicron was as big as Saturn wasn't he (movie Unicron was smaller than the moon)?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Read up on the comic Unicron a bit. Yeah, I guess this IS a mismatch of galactic proportions. Comic Unicron was as big as Saturn wasn't he (movie Unicron was smaller than the moon)?

They showed Unicron at varying sizes throughout the movie. That's the only thing that really sucked about the cartoon series...they were never consistent on the sizes of the transformers.

At the beginning of the movie, when Unicron was devouring that planet...his horns looked massive...much bigger(or taller) than Metroplex or Trypticon....but, later...in the cartoon series...Trypticon is shown to be roughly equal to the size of Unicron's entire head.

The artists for the cartoon seemed to be clueless when it came to the scale of any transformer.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I haven't read any transformer comics...I've only seen the movie and the old cartoon. In the movie, it seem Unicron only consumes metallic planets and substances. Is the same thing true in the comics? Does Unicron eat biological organisms and rocky substances...most planets? Did he threaten to eat Earth in the comics? unicron eat everything inside his the universe including dark matter and/or the fabric of space itself, the only things that remained to remake the current universe were the crumbs and debris he left from eating the previous universe like a saltwater crocodile.

ego is however an elder of the universe, and death barred them all from her realm so whatever happens to ego, it won't result in death.
(galactus ate several elders and they lived in his "stomach" until released.)

Nemesis X
Galactus is a planet eater and didn't he have a lot of trouble dealing with Ego and having to call Thor for help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.