The Sentry vs Thor (for kicks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins this?

Grinning Goku
Thor.

Bentley
Thor 10/10, at least.

Enyalus
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
who wins this?

When you say 'for kicks,' do you mean 'four kicks from Thor until Sentry's broken and crumpled and forever scared and disfigured.' ?

If so, I concur.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Enyalus
When you say 'for kicks,' do you mean 'four kicks from Thor until Sentry's broken and crumpled and forever scared and disfigured.' ?

If so, I concur.
lol actually what I meant was " for the heck of it. "

Scuzz2.0
Thor (9/10)

Longinus
Doubtful unless this is Odinpower Thor then Sentry for the win. Speed, arguably strength and bloodlust are all in Robert's favor. Although Thor is currently more versatile (arguable) he has no weakness to exploit such as magic or radiation. So everything Thor had on Superman is out of the window here and I doubt Thor could mention the Void and send Robert scurrying into a corner.

PRAYERRUN
cool. I was wondering when somebody was gonna stick up for Robert.

Nihilist
thor either version wins

PRAYERRUN
And yet Sentry is called the most powerful superhero in the world by Reed Richards.

guy222
thor

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
And yet Sentry is called the most powerful superhero in the world by Reed Richards.

he is called the most powerful human
thor is not human

Kris Blaze
Thor shouldn't have any problems taking care of this light-drug junkie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.