Better Palpatine Essay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Exodus

Darth Exodus
Or, in condensed form:

Emperor Palpatine was the last Sith Lord that anybody remembers, who was as ugly as a freight train. He was one of those guys you remember, you know? Palpatine, or Darth Sidious, has gotten a bad rap through the ages. Even his autobiographer decided he didn't like him. Sidious started life like any baby at the age of 0. He died in an ironic fashion at age 109 by getting punched down some kind of evil wishing well he installed in the Death Star. His life was punctuated by many occurances, like evil commas in some kind of very long, evil sentence.

Publius II
laughing

But your sense of time is balls. If he was 99 when took over and 109 at the time of his death, you've cut 13 years out of canon.

no expression

Darth Exodus
Damn, you've spotted my Achilles heel. Time/Logic.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Publius II
laughing

But your sense of time is balls. If he was 99 when took over and 109 at the time of his death, you've cut 13 years out of canon.

no expression He's Jesus?

Elite Hunter
I amazed you took the time to write that.

Gideon
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I amazed you took the time to write that.

Publius II
You're one to talk.

Gideon
Mine has a purpose and will serve a long-lasting one. His was a parody of mine, something not as easily as appreciable.

Publius II
No.

Captain REX
Yeeeah... no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.