Alpha Flight vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Guardian(Cyborg)
Madison Jeffries(w/Box)
Sasquatch
Shaman
Northstar
Aurora
Puck

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern(Kyle, standard)
Martian Manhunter
Batman

Fight takes place in Ontario, who wins?

jrodslam
Shaman has to be the first to go. Other than That JLA win easily imo.

-K-M-
SPEEDBLITZ!....by Puck with a nut shot

UKR
I know that some guy called "Mungi" will disagree, but from everything I've seen, AF is a very weak super-team like most Marvel ones, I.E. X-Men and FF. Marvel needs to give all its characters a power-up, in a way. I don't think Marvel and DC have different tiers of power, just that Marvel has fewer who are high-tier.

Mindset
Originally posted by UKR
I know that some guy called "Mungi" will disagree, but from everything I've seen, AF is a very weak super-team like most Marvel ones, I.E. X-Men and FF. Marvel needs to give all its characters a power-up, in a way. I don't think Marvel and DC have different tiers of power, just that Marvel has fewer who are high-tier. Best lineup of X-men is far from weak.

And KM is Mungi

-K-M-
Originally posted by UKR
I know that some guy called "Mungi" will disagree, but from everything I've seen, AF is a very weak super-team like most Marvel ones,

Gonna wager you havn't read much, but in this thread Alpha Flight most definetly loses.

Originally posted by Mindset
And KM is Mungi

thumb up

****ing A I am.

UKR
I've never seen anything that makes me think AF is a very powerful team. I badly doubt they're a threat to anyone.

psycho gundam
sasquatch possibly going tanaraq and snowbird is a goddess, etc. af isn't that weak.

-K-M-
Originally posted by UKR
I've never seen anything that makes me think AF is a very powerful team. I badly doubt they're a threat to anyone.

How much have you actually read of them then? erm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sasquatch possibly going tanaraq and snowbird is a goddess, etc. af isn't that weak.

Then you have Shaman, Marrina (true form), Talisman, Witchfire (multiversal threat), Earthmover, Windshear, etc, etc.

Yeah their not weak at all.

guy222
AF loses this

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
AF loses this

thumb up

and soundly

Knowsbleed33
Stinkin' canucks.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Stinkin' canucks.

thumb up

wait what?

Mekrob
Superman solos.

UKR
Instead of redirecting me to the respect threads, please give me some examples of what Alphans have done. I have no recollection of any character blowing up a planet. Sasquatch I believe is much weaker than the Thing, even by his own admission. AF has never even had a class 100 character.

celeyhyga17
The Alpha Flights take a crash landing on this one.

they lose big 10/10

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Mekrob
Superman solos.

LOL

alpha flight get destroyed but supes does not solo!!

-K-M-
Originally posted by UKR
Instead of redirecting me to the respect threads, please give me some examples of what Alphans have done. I have no recollection of any character blowing up a planet. Sasquatch I believe is much weaker than the Thing, even by his own admission. AF has never even had a class 100 character.

Why would they need to destroy a planet? have you seen Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter or Superman do it?

-Guardian has one-shotted a weakened Galactus
-Shaman's void can suck up the universe
-Shaman has sucked the avengers, Alpha Flight the people's proctate, part of newfoundland oh and atomic bomb blast inside his pouch in a split second
-Shaman has an item in the bag, which made the universe pop like a "soap bubble on a thorn"
-Marrina was threatening to destroy continents
-Talisman can control elder gods, because their from the spirit world
-Talisman has shown to teleport an entire city with hundreds of thousands of people into it into another dimension
-Sasquatch can become an Elder God ie. Tanaraq
-Snowbird can become an Elder God, which she even did recently in Hercules and killed gods who were giving Demogorge a hard time with ease.
-Sasquatch has dragged a battle cruiser (army cruiser which is over like 5,000 tons) and lifted the front end out of water
-Sasquatch has tossed a 250-ton DC-10 with it's engines fully on 1000 feet into a building... and with ease as noted
-etc. there's a lot more examples, I suggest you just check out the respect threads.

The Thing/Sasqautch thing was silly, as Thing himself has admitted he was weaker, Super Skrull who has thing's strength said he was weaker and Ranark has said Sasquatch was stronger then Thing. Hell when Walter battled Thing when he was wearing that exo-suit he DESTROYED him. Walter wrecked Thing so badly

Like I said how much have you read of them?

The Nuul
Originally posted by UKR

How about you read some of their comics? instead of spamming the thread with questions and being so ignorant about it.

golem370
Thing and Sasquatch would be a hell of a fight.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -K-M-
Why would they need to destroy a planet? have you seen Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter or Superman do it?

-Guardian has one-shotted a weakened Galactus
-Shaman's void can suck up the universe
-Shaman has sucked the avengers, Alpha Flight the people's proctate, part of newfoundland oh and atomic bomb blast inside his pouch in a split second
-Shaman has an item in the bag, which made the universe pop like a "soap bubble on a thorn"
-Marrina was threatening to destroy continents
-Talisman can control elder gods, because their from the spirit world
-Talisman has shown to teleport an entire city with hundreds of thousands of people into it into another dimension
-Sasquatch can become an Elder God ie. Tanaraq
-Snowbird can become an Elder God, which she even did recently in Hercules and killed gods who were giving Demogorge a hard time with ease.
-Sasquatch has dragged a battle cruiser (army cruiser which is over like 5,000 tons) and lifted the front end out of water
-Sasquatch has tossed a 250-ton DC-10 with it's engines fully on 1000 feet into a building... and with ease as noted
-etc. there's a lot more examples, I suggest you just check out the respect threads.

The Thing/Sasqautch thing was silly, as Thing himself has admitted he was weaker, Super Skrull who has thing's strength said he was weaker and Ranark has said Sasquatch was stronger then Thing. Hell when Walter battled Thing when he was wearing that exo-suit he DESTROYED him. Walter wrecked Thing so badly

Like I said how much have you read of them? Pwned laughing

psycho gundam
How much have you actually read of them then? erm

Then you have Shaman, Marrina (true form), Talisman, Witchfire (multiversal threat), Earthmover, Windshear, etc, etc.

Yeah their not weak at all. yeah i know them, hence the "etc".

it's a shame earthmover isn't as developed as the other "new" characters these days, that guy has mad potential.

Mindset
Pretty much everything Mungi said was a lie.

*disappears*

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Pretty much everything Mungi said was a lie.

*disappears*

thumb down

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/dwightasjimwx6nq9.gif

snoopdogg
JLA.

-K-M-
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/802.gif

snoopdogg
If Wolverine was on the AF squad I might side with them.

The Nuul
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/802.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/542.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/623.gif

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/moh-1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.