Solar man of the Atom vs Batman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Batman One million has three years prep.

Enyalus
Solar drops a multiverse-eating black hole on B1M's head.

EDIT: I didn't mean Darkseid, either.

guy222
solar

Galan007
Solar.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Solar.

Question pour vous (after looking at sig): How come you like Solar a lot but not Beyonder? Both were written by Shooter, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Question pour vous (after looking at sig): How come you like Solar a lot but not Beyonder? Both were written by Shooter, lol. Solar was written much better. A lot more depth.

Mindset
Solar was written much better. A lot more depth. probably because he had his own comic

Enyalus
Solar was written much better. A lot more depth.

Pre-Unity, I agree...hell, Pre-Chaos Effect I probably agree.

smile

D_Dude1210
Batman 1M analyzes Solar's makeup and nature of Powers though an extensive database of information based on what few sightings there were of Solar. He then concludes that such a fight would be foolhardy and will obviously end in his complete and utter annihilation.

He figures out a way to avoid the fight and instead tricks Solar to beat up on some universe-level threat.

Result: Batman 1M wins by default.

occultdestroyer
Spite

id369

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
probably because he had his own comic Including tie-ins, there were over 40 'Secret Wars II' comics. More than enough for any half intelligent person to deduce that pre-retcon Beyonder was absolute garbage, character wise. The only reason most people 'like' him is because of his 'feats.'

thumb down

Originally posted by Enyalus
Pre-Unity, I agree...hell, Pre-Chaos Effect I probably agree.

smile I was talking about Valiant's 'Solar, Man of the Atom' series. Gold Key's run was great as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.