batman vs sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who takes this fight ?

batman vs sagat H2H fight only

no batbelt

psycho gundam
batman jumps over a tiger shot which unfortunately set himself up for a tiger uppercut to the chin.

sagat is at least as strong as bane is and a way better fighter. add fireballs and anime type speed....batman dies.

Jynocidus
My mugen says Sagat wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman jumps over a tiger shot which unfortunately set himself up for a tiger uppercut to the chin.

sagat is at least as strong as bane is and a way better fighter. add fireballs and anime type speed....batman dies. sagat is also the worlds mui tai champion

psycho gundam
his title is: emporor of muay thai.

Decimus
A sick battle would be Iron Fist versus Sagat!

cloud102
Sagat owns Batman hth. I can see Batman winning with prep, though.

cmack
dam, batman definitely needs his utility belt for this one, sagat is 7 feet tall for christ sakes, the reach adavantage is too great

chomperx9
Originally posted by cmack
dam, batman definitely needs his utility belt for this one, sagat is 7 feet tall for christ sakes, the reach adavantage is too great yea but batman took down superman with batkick before and that didnt require batbelt so he should have a shot at sagat. batman is still a kick ass martial artist

jalek moye
Originally posted by chomperx9
yea but batman took down superman with batkick before and that didnt require batbelt so he should have a shot at sagat. batman is still a kick ass martial artist
sagat is just as good but way stronger and faster

cmack
yea but batman took down superman with batkick before and that didnt require batbelt so he should have a shot at sagat. batman is still a kick ass martial artist yea thats fine and dandy, but doesnt that seem like just like a tad bit of pis, i wouldnt use that as evidence in this particular outing

chomperx9
yea thats fine and dandy, but doesnt that seem like just like a tad bit of pis, i wouldnt use that as evidence in this particular outing why not its the truth

cmack
why not its the truth sometimes they take certain liberties in comic books to advance the story, and who is to say sagat couldnt do the same thing to superman that batman did?

chomperx9
sometimes they take certain liberties in comic books to advance the story, and who is to say sagat couldnt do the same thing to superman that batman did? sagat would give supes a good fight il give you that but supes strength and speed is way beyond sagats. give sagat supes strength and he would take out superman for sure

Badabing
VG character. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.