Leona Heidern vs Cammy White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kirikaze Fuuma
so, who wins?

Zack Fair
Leona from SNK?

I think she has this in the bag if she is under the influence of the blood.

But then again I'm an SNK noob. So I dunno.

Darkstorm Zero
Leona...

Evil Ryu
The girl with a serious case of amnesia which hides a murderous and violent past, who was picked up later by a militarish organization and made part of the team because of her amazing yet misterious fighting abilities, and then entered a fighting tournament where she met the villain who was responsible for her violent past and was told everything by him which made her go emo until her team cheered her up and got over it, wins this fight.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
The girl with a serious case of amnesia which hides a murderous and violent past, who was picked up later by a militarish organization and made part of the team because of her amazing yet misterious fighting abilities, and then entered a fighting tournament where she met the villain who was responsible for her violent past and was told everything by him which made her go emo until her team cheered her up and got over it, wins this fight.

... Ganondorf?

Alan Kyder
Cammy's got this, even wit Leona's Orochi power (which she no longer uses) Cammy can mop the floor wit'er.

She can dodge bullets, break neaks, destroy LARGE groups of armed men and take a hell of a beatin' from Crimson Viper, LOL.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I'll say Leona wins

Darkstorm Zero
When has Cammy dodged bullets?

And Leona can cut people to bits... with her hands... And she's faster than Cammy.

Also, I don't recall Leona having a choice with her bloodline powers, she has even less control over it than Iori does.

Evil Ryu
Yep, Leona may be a rip off, but she does have the cutting technique that gives her the edge over Cammy.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
When has Cammy dodged bullets? She was shown to be able to do so in the comic, and those dudes had machine guns. It was the fights in the train and in the amazon. And I think she even did so in the SFIV movie (don't hold me to that one, tho.)

And Leona can cut people to bits... with her hands... And she's faster than Cammy.

Also, I don't recall Leona having a choice with her bloodline powers, she has even less control over it than Iori does. No she can't. She can only scratch the hell outta people...like Iori. Show me her slicin' peeps up and I will believe you. And for the record I OWN er canon KOF game on 3 discs. So I know what I'm talkin' about. I bet since Heidern can cut peeps wit his hands, he can beat peeps like Akuma, lol.

Show me some proof that Leona is faster. You can't just say things like that and not prove it to me.

And Leona does have control over her power. The last time she even used the power was in 97. That's over 10yrs and 6 games ago. What proof do you have that she has lost control in between these games. And what evidence is there that this "Orochi power" can take Cammy? Last time I checked Orochi Leona has got NO FEATS or any good showings.

GenomeFrozener
No, Leona CAN puncture wounds with her hands..

I am who I am
And so that automatically puts her above anyone who can't?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by I am who I am
She was shown to be able to do so in the comic, and those dudes had machine guns. It was the fights in the train and in the amazon. And I think she even did so in the SFIV movie (don't hold me to that one, tho.)

No, she never did anything remotely close in the Movies. and your reffering to Shadaloo Cammy... Who is brainwashed and controlled with superhuman reflexes...

No she can't. She can only scratch the hell outta people...like Iori. Show me her slicin' peeps up and I will believe you. And for the record I OWN er canon KOF game on 3 discs. So I know what I'm talkin' about. I bet since Heidern can cut peeps wit his hands, he can beat peeps like Akuma, lol.

Lol, your wrong on both counts here, many of Leona's attacks create energy blades designed to kill, thats like me saying that Akuma's attacks don't kill even though we know they do.

Iori's attacks are like vega's claws, and actually cut using the surface of the fingers, not just the nails.

If you knew what you where talking about, then you'd know how grevious an error you just made.

Show me some proof that Leona is faster. You can't just say things like that and not prove it to me.

Normal leona is easily just as fast & acrobatic as any form of Cammy, Riot Leona is unbeleivably fast, and considerably faster than Cammy. Just have a look at how she plays in the game, or if thats to be tossed as gameplay, then she can take down teams solo which is perhaps even more impressive.

And Leona does have control over her power. The last time she even used the power was in 97. That's over 10yrs and 6 games ago. What proof do you have that she has lost control in between these games. And what evidence is there that this "Orochi power" can take Cammy? Last time I checked Orochi Leona has got NO FEATS or any good showings.

Please check what you just said, then smack yourself for not thinking...

Orochi Leona, like Riot Iori, where holding their own against TEAMS of skilled fighters... and I do remember more recently, her own Riot side was used more recently, and is an activatable ability in game.

Don't try and quibble with me dude, you remember what happened last time?

Darkstorm Zero
Damn accursed time limit....

Anyways, one other feat to add, would be Leona solo'ing an entire village of Orochi purebloods, ones who where strong enough to stall Goenitz... And that feat was done when she was very young, no older than 10 years old.

I am who I am
No, she never did anything remotely close in the Movies. and your reffering to Shadaloo Cammy... Who is brainwashed and controlled with superhuman reflexes... Shadaloo Cammy and regular Cammy are the same person. I NEVER read anywhere that Cammy lost her powers when she regained her mind. Now I'll admit that the old Cammy had the ability to use more raw energy. In her SFA2 Gold endin' they said she had the power to destroy entire continents after she under went the full procedure but that's it.

Lol, your wrong on both counts here, many of Leona's attacks create energy blades designed to kill, thats like me saying that Akuma's attacks don't kill even though we know they do.

Iori's attacks are like vega's claws, and actually cut using the surface of the fingers, not just the nails.

If you knew what you where talking about, then you'd know how grevious an error you just made.
1. laughing Where did you get your info from, I'm readin' Leona's profile it it don't say that shit. Hell, have you ever read any of Cammy's bios, her moves are designed to kill as well. I'm not sayin' Leona can't kill wit her moves, I'm sayin' cuz she lacks any showin's of killin' someone strong that good fighters can survive. You make it sound like cuz she has blade like attack she can kill anybody. That's dumb.

2. Lol, I know that much, but your overratin' this Orochi cuttin' crap. I know they can kill wit their hands but you make it sound like they are literally capable of tearin'peeps body a apart rather than just bein' able to make fatal wounds. I'm tired of peeps overattin' this Orochi BS. I'm one of the smart guys who says, "You gotta prove this shit, cuz wit out feats it's a "10 ton brick" (wont fly)."

Normal leona is easily just as fast & acrobatic as any form of Cammy, Riot Leona is unbeleivably fast, and considerably faster than Cammy. Just have a look at how she plays in the game, or if thats to be tossed as gameplay, then she can take down teams solo which is perhaps even more impressive..Dude I gotta laugh again, not that what your sayin' is stupid but you know I'm gonna ask you to prove this shit. How can you make a claim like that wit 2 characters I know very well? How is Leona faster, WHEN? SHOW ME. Gameplay? Hey, I got no problem wit that. But what move does either Leona or O.Leona have that comes close to the speed of a Spiral Arrow or a Canon Spike? Have you ever seen Cammy's attacks outside of gameplay? Sounds like someone likes Leona more and cuz of that...she wins. Cammy can basically do a motha' phuckin' MAXIMUM SPIDER. Leona can't touch a move like that in terms of speed

Please check what you just said, then smack yourself for not thinking...

Orochi Leona, like Riot Iori, where holding their own against TEAMS of skilled fighters... and I do remember more recently, her own Riot side was used more recently, and is an activatable ability in game. TEAMS of skilled fighters...who have NO FEATS and are weakings wit no way to gauge their power. Cammy can solo entire squads wit guns wit no Shadoloo influence. And as a matter of fact the part in the comic I'm talkin' a bout in the aint even
the shadoloo version I'm lookin' at it right now. I wish I had a scanner...damn.

Don't try and quibble with me dude, you remember what happened last time? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Yes I do sir. You the KMC vet got schooled by me! You get a gold star for your effort, though. Why would you even bring that up? Why did you even come at me in this thread. You shoulda let me have my opinion and left it alone. Lord knows I let y'all, "cuz these characters have Orochi powers they are unbeatble", have yours. I don't even try to change y'all opinions any more. I just state mine's and leave.

I am who I am
Lol, it's funny. When I say a SNK character will win (which is SUPER OFTEN), er thang is cool. But when I say a Capcom characters will win, I suddenly have a fight on my hands. And this is so true...I can proove it.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, it;s time for your re-education... again *Sigh*

Shadaloo Cammy and regular Cammy are the same person. I NEVER read anywhere that Cammy lost her powers when she regained her mind. Now I'll admit that the old Cammy had the ability to use more raw energy. In her SFA2 Gold endin' they said she had the power to destroy entire continents after she under went the full procedure but that's it.

Dude.... Read to me where I deemed her powerset changes... I said she was brainwashed into the ultimate killing machine, nothing about enhancing or degrading her powerset in any fasion in either case...

Another one who puts words in my mouth, and there's alot of this in your post, observe;

1. laughing Where did you get your info from, I'm readin' Leona's profile it it don't say that shit. Hell, have you ever read any of Cammy's bios, her moves are designed to kill as well. I'm not sayin' Leona can't kill wit her moves, I'm sayin' cuz she lacks any showin's of killin' someone strong that good fighters can survive. You make it sound like cuz she has blade like attack she can kill anybody. That's dumb.

2. Lol, I know that much, but your overratin' this Orochi cuttin' crap. I know they can kill wit their hands but you make it sound like they are literally capable of tearin'peeps body a apart rather than just bein' able to make fatal wounds. I'm tired of peeps overattin' this Orochi BS. I'm one of the smart guys who says, "You gotta prove this shit, cuz wit out feats it's a "10 ton brick" (wont fly)."

#1: You've quite a nerve spouting that garbage, it's called "Information from the games" my friend, I know far more about fighting games than you seem to be grasping here.

Cammy also lacks showings of any outright killing in-game, and the only thing we have to go on is her sniper skills, and gang banging Dorai (Chun Li's father) in the comics. And both of their professions (Soldiers) are by nature, killing people of all shapes and sizes, so your theory just got blown into the toilet.

#2: Err, dude, the Orochi powers whern't even mentioned in that paragraph... But since you need it sooner rather than later, let me spell this out for you. The Orochi power/blood is KOF's equivelant of Satsui No Hado, in other words, take a look at Rugal, he was enhanced by a mere fraction of it, and became many times stronger than he was. Leona, being a pureblood orochi posesses a far greater digree of power from it than Rugal does, and he soloed the 95 cast., And yes, judging by the size of the energy arcs she generates, she can split people in two.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/snk-leona.gif

Show me Cammy doing something even REMOTELY close to this, and you'll have a case.

Dude I gotta laugh again, not that what your sayin' is stupid but you know I'm gonna ask you to prove this shit. How can you make a claim like that wit 2 characters I know very well? How is Leona faster, WHEN? SHOW ME. Gameplay? Hey, I got no problem wit that. But what move does either Leona or O.Leona have that comes close to the speed of a Spiral Arrow or a Canon Spike? Have you ever seen Cammy's attacks outside of gameplay? Sounds like someone likes Leona more and cuz of that...she wins. Cammy can basically do a motha' phuckin' MAXIMUM SPIDER. Leona can't touch a move like that in terms of speed

The V Slasher is just as fast as the Killer Bee assault, the Grand Saber is every bit as fast as the Cannon Drill, and the Moon Slasher is actually faster than the Cannon Spike.

You have the Games, do some research before spouting this at me again.

And play 97 using Riot Leona, and then tell me who is faster.

TEAMS of skilled fighters...who have NO FEATS and are weakings wit no way to gauge their power. Cammy can solo entire squads wit guns wit no Shadoloo influence. And as a matter of fact the part in the comic I'm talkin' a bout in the aint even
the shadoloo version I'm lookin' at it right now. I wish I had a scanner...damn.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Yes I do sir. You the KMC vet got schooled by me! You get a gold star for your effort, though. Why would you even bring that up? Why did you even come at me in this thread. You shoulda let me have my opinion and left it alone. Lord knows I let y'all, "cuz these characters have Orochi powers they are unbeatble", have yours. I don't even try to change y'all opinions any more. I just state mine's and leave.

#1: So, the cast of 97 are weaklings with no feats and no way to guage power? interesting...

Um, again, who has Cammy actually defeated?

#2: You skooled me kid? I think your remembering your facts wrong, AGAIN. I claimed that nobody is perfect, but you claimed you where never wrong and thus perfect, then I proceeded to dismantle your argument peicemeal.

And I'll do it again here, where did I state that Orochi powers are invincible anywhere? By god, all the years of proving SADO wrong on that, and now someone is accusing ME of loving KOF... Oh the IRONY!!!!

I am perhaps the single biggest fan of Street Fighter you'll ever meet in your lifetime kid, I defended streetfighter solo during the days of Wandering Flame and Sado22. 2 years of that shite, and now I'M getting accused of being a KOF fanboiieee...

Hey Brainchild!, C'mere, I got something to show ya!

Lol, it's funny. When I say a SNK character will win (which is SUPER OFTEN), er thang is cool. But when I say a Capcom characters will win, I suddenly have a fight on my hands. And this is so true...I can proove it.

I merely stated why I think Leona wins this one, which I think is fair enough, I'm not biased for either franchise. You made this into an argument when you attacked my analysis of your oppinion, now you wanna throw me in the toilet as a KOF fanboy despite 2 years worth of debating to the contrary. Great start kid.

Evil Ryu
There is no reason to think any member of that village was as strong as Goenitz. Goenitz just went there, talked and left. No fighting involved there.

Not in-game, but in the canon the combat training Shadaloo gave to her and all the dolls, is the one of a killer. Her style is designed to kill regardless of whether it is shown or not in the game. And there isn't any reason to think Cammy changed her fighting style after joining Delta Red. The amnesia didn't affect her fighting memory.

You are forgeting to take in consideration Rugal's natural strength. He was powerful already before using the Orochi power. He lost, but he defeated Benimaru, Daimon and almost Kyo.

Anyway, Leona cut a tree down, and I used to think better of Cammy until I saw what C. Viper did to her.
Still going with Leona, despite liking Cammy better.

I am who I am
Ok, it;s time for your re-education... again *Sigh* You really believe that don't you?

Dude.... Read to me where I deemed her powerset changes... I said she was brainwashed into the ultimate killing machine, nothing about enhancing or degrading her powerset in any fasion in either case...

Another one who puts words in my mouth, and there's alot of this in your post, observe.WTF are you talkin' about? You said in so may words Cammy can only do ______________ cuz she was brainwashed and I said in so many words it didn't matter rather she was or not. I hate when you do this, after this post I'm gonna quit cuz you always say things like that to destract from the debate.

#1: You've quite a nerve spouting that garbage, it's called "Information from the games" my friend, I know far more about fighting games than you seem to be grasping here.

Cammy also lacks showings of any outright killing in-game, and the only thing we have to go on is her sniper skills, and gang banging Dorai (Chun Li's father) in the comics. And both of their professions (Soldiers) are by nature, killing people of all shapes and sizes, so your theory just got blown into the toilet.

#2: Err, dude, the Orochi powers whern't even mentioned in that paragraph... But since you need it sooner rather than later, let me spell this out for you. The Orochi power/blood is KOF's equivelant of Satsui No Hado, in other words, take a look at Rugal, he was enhanced by a mere fraction of it, and became many times stronger than he was. Leona, being a pureblood orochi posesses a far greater digree of power from it than Rugal does, and he soloed the 95 cast., And yes, judging by the size of the energy arcs she generates, she can split people in two..

Whatever, man, I'm not even gonna stoop to your level and attempt to insult your knowledge on the subject, I could but I wont. Instead I'll just focus on what matters. smile

1. Your #1 only proved my point. I'm not like you, I'm not gonna say just cuz they describe Cammy's style as deadly that means she can kill anyone. I actually base my points on hard evidence. I base my argumanets on the games and material Capcom has said is canon or displays canon ability.

I base my thoughts for Cammy winnin' on the showin's mainly from the Udon comic and no other comic cuz that's the only one Capcom said had canon ability. Hell I don't even use the SFII Cammy manga cuz Cap never said it was canon ability and in that comic when she got pissed and took knives and bullets to the body...

I Seen her jump across buildins like a ninja..

I Seen her EASILY dodge machine gun rounds from 4 different dudes and broke all thier knecks with in seconds.

I seen her kick a guy so hard, not only did she kill him, she kicked'im through the roof of a train leavin' a hole so that you could see the sky.

I seen her take on a whole ARMY of soldiers wit machine guns, humvies and helicopters.

I seen her jump from a 3 story buildin'

I seen her take a Kikoshou from Chun Li. That not only blew her away but blew 6 cars wit her. And was still fine afterwords

And some how Leona is better then that.

2. Stop the bull...pleez. There you go assumin' shit wit NO PROOF. PROVE that the Orochi Power is equal to Satsui No Hadou. Last time I checked the Satsui No Hadou made man able destroy battle ships wit kicks, gave peeps the power to send peeps to hell instantly, and made man impervious to hand gun bullets. What feats does Orochi power have that involve not beatin' peeps wit plot devices and other shit. This is why I hate debatin' here. In regular places people would have to bring proof to claims and that makes things go over so easy. You say Orochi blood is equal to Satsui No Hado like Cap or SNK said it was.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/snk-leona.gif

What is that supose to mean, lol

Show me Cammy doing something even REMOTELY close to this, and you'll have a case.

The V Slasher is just as fast as the Killer Bee assault, the Grand Saber is every bit as fast as the Cannon Drill, and the Moon Slasher is actually faster than the Cannon Spike.

You have the Games, do some research before spouting this at me again.

And play 97 using Riot Leona, and then tell me who is faster... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

OMG, why did you just do that?!

yKLyfI4D3C4
Leona can never match the speed and lethality of such an attack.
NONE of Leona's moves show speed. That's just a slash animations. I could be like you and say somthin' smart to make you seem like you dont' know what the hell your talkin' bout but I wont. You keep postin' stuff like that and I will never have to. PROOVE SHE IS FASTER. All the sprite animations in the KOF history don't proove to me that she can dodge bullets.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/cammy-dhk.gif
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/cammy-dmk.gif

Lol, Cammy's regular punches and kicks leave blur effects. Cammy's basic attacks are faster than Leona's DMs. So lets get real.

1: So, the cast of 97 are weaklings with no feats and no way to guage power? interesting...

Um, again, who has Cammy actually defeated?

#2: You skooled me kid? I think your remembering your facts wrong, AGAIN. I claimed that nobody is perfect, but you claimed you where never wrong and thus perfect, then I proceeded to dismantle your argument peicemeal.

And I'll do it again here, where did I state that Orochi powers are invincible anywhere? By god, all the years of proving SADO wrong on that, and now someone is accusing ME of loving KOF... Oh the IRONY!!!!

I am perhaps the single biggest fan of Street Fighter you'll ever meet in your lifetime kid, I defended streetfighter solo during the days of Wandering Flame and Sado22. 2 years of that shite, and now I'M getting accused of being a KOF fanboiieee...

Hey Brainchild!, C'mere, I got something to show ya!
LMAO

1. Who did she beat in 97? How far did she get in the tourny, do you know? No...you don't. Name me 1 huge feat from someone in 97 that wasn't a boss...lol.

2. I find it LAME AS HELL to argue over who schooled who. I claimed I knew what the hell I was talkin' about almost 100% of the time cuz I research before I post and I only post my opinions in threads where I am heavily involved in the games I talk about.

Your argument was pretty much like, "I know more cuz I been at KMC longer". But if you say you won, don't let me Shungokusatsu your ego.

And you aint been arguin'against shit. I read post in an old thread where you said Orochi would tie against Jedah or Pyron, cuz he was Orochi. Or that R.Iori would draw wit Evil Ryu. None of these characters you cheer lead for have feats. Yet they are equal to these characters who have feats and shows of power...preech thet malarky to some one who aint seen you post for that long.

I merely stated why I think Leona wins this one, which I think is fair enough, I'm not biased for either franchise. You made this into an argument when you attacked my analysis of your oppinion, now you wanna throw me in the toilet as a KOF fanboy despite 2 years worth of debating to the contrary. Great start kid. Bullshitx3, you came at me 1st. You wanted me to argue wit you or you would have never attacked my post. If you wanna fight like gentleman then okay, that's what this place is for, but don't make me seem like I'm the bad guy who felt the need to change your mind cuz I like 1 character more than the other. I thought you were wrong in so many threads so many times but I never bothered to "correct you" cuz I know how you and the likes are. The thread would go on and on wit no agreement in site. And I never called you a fanboi...you called yourself one.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
and I used to think better of Cammy until I saw what C. Viper did to her. She does have state of the art weapons and rocket boots. I think Cammy would've faired better if she knew what was in store. Even Ryu was like WTF at 1st. Come to think of it, Ryu was loosing too.

GenomeFrozener
And so that automatically puts her above anyone who can't?

What? Of course not.
Don't be foolish..confused

Darkstorm Zero
You really believe that don't you?

WTF are you talkin' about? You said in so may words Cammy can only do ______________ cuz she was brainwashed and I said in so many words it didn't matter rather she was or not. I hate when you do this, after this post I'm gonna quit cuz you always say things like that to destract from the debate.

Yes, because thats what happened, you couldn't prove your case so you stomped off.

Dude... They are entirely 2 different mindsets relying on the same amount of power and the same body. You claimed she can do that anytime, I said that she only did that due to brainwashing, and considering how easily Viper kicked her ass, you cannot disgard it. And you did put words in my mouth, claiming I said something I never did, just like before.

Whatever, man, I'm not even gonna stoop to your level and attempt to insult your knowledge on the subject, I could but I wont. Instead I'll just focus on what matters. smile

Then get off your moral high horse and actually debate, and we'll be all too sweet, k?

1. Your #1 only proved my point. I'm not like you, I'm not gonna say just cuz they describe Cammy's style as deadly that means she can kill anyone. I actually base my points on hard evidence. I base my argumanets on the games and material Capcom has said is canon or displays canon ability.

I base my thoughts for Cammy winnin' on the showin's mainly from the Udon comic and no other comic cuz that's the only one Capcom said had canon ability. Hell I don't even use the SFII Cammy manga cuz Cap never said it was canon ability and in that comic when she got pissed and took knives and bullets to the body...

I Seen her jump across buildins like a ninja..

I Seen her EASILY dodge machine gun rounds from 4 different dudes and broke all thier knecks with in seconds.

I seen her kick a guy so hard, not only did she kill him, she kicked'im through the roof of a train leavin' a hole so that you could see the sky.

I seen her take on a whole ARMY of soldiers wit machine guns, humvies and helicopters.

I seen her jump from a 3 story buildin'

I seen her take a Kikoshou from Chun Li. That not only blew her away but blew 6 cars wit her. And was still fine afterwords

And some how Leona is better then that.

2. Stop the bull...pleez. There you go assumin' shit wit NO PROOF. PROVE that the Orochi Power is equal to Satsui No Hadou. Last time I checked the Satsui No Hadou made man able destroy battle ships wit kicks, gave peeps the power to send peeps to hell instantly, and made man impervious to hand gun bullets. What feats does Orochi power have that involve not beatin' peeps wit plot devices and other shit. This is why I hate debatin' here. In regular places people would have to bring proof to claims and that makes things go over so easy. You say Orochi blood is equal to Satsui No Hado like Cap or SNK said it was.

My #1: also proved my case, I never said Cammy couldn't kill.

Right, and how much of all that was canon ability, she can take on armies with automatic weapons, yet gets pwned by Viper... hardly consistent, and considering the SF4 Anime takes primary canon away from the comics, then the conflict resolution is to side with primary canon, IE the movie. All your conflicting Udon evidence has now been refuted.

#2: No proof?!?!?

OMMFG! Did you not READ what I posted?! RUGAL got boosted heaps, the 4 kings doing all kinds of crazy shite, the entire Orochi arc centered on it, as does the new arc staring with Mukai, ALL of whom have frigging HUGE feats, Leona killing an entire village of pureblood Orochis at the age of 10 with no previous combat experience against people who could give Goentiz a run for his money, and your telling me I'm a LIAR?

Go do your homework kid.

This is fuggin hopless...

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

OMG, why did you just do that?!

yKLyfI4D3C4
Leona can never match the speed and lethality of such an attack.
NONE of Leona's moves show speed. That's just a slash animations. I could be like you and say somthin' smart to make you seem like you dont' know what the hell your talkin' bout but I wont. You keep postin' stuff like that and I will never have to. PROOVE SHE IS FASTER. All the sprite animations in the KOF history don't proove to me that she can dodge bullets.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/cammy-dhk.gif
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/cammy-dmk.gif

Lol, Cammy's regular punches and kicks leave blur effects. Cammy's basic attacks are faster than Leona's DMs. So lets get real.

You, are full of sh!t now, officially...

I just named you an attack that moves faster than the Killer Bee Assault, and you claimed that I led. Well then champ, you have to prove it, Leona's attacks cut, lacerate, and leave ENERGY trails behind, Nothing Cammy does comes close to that, unless you wanna go X-Man vs Streef Fighter. And do the DM from a distance to see it's speed.

LMAO

1. Who did she beat in 97? How far did she get in the tourny, do you know? No...you don't. Name me 1 huge feat from someone in 97 that wasn't a boss...lol.

2. I find it LAME AS HELL to argue over who schooled who. I claimed I knew what the hell I was talkin' about almost 100% of the time cuz I research before I post and I only post my opinions in threads where I am heavily involved in the games I talk about.

Your argument was pretty much like, "I know more cuz I been at KMC longer". But if you say you won, don't let me Shungokusatsu your ego.

And you aint been arguin'against shit. I read post in an old thread where you said Orochi would tie against Jedah or Pyron, cuz he was Orochi. Or that R.Iori would draw wit Evil Ryu. None of these characters you cheer lead for have feats. Yet they are equal to these characters who have feats and shows of power...preech thet malarky to some one who aint seen you post for that long.

#1: The tourney was still underway when the riots started happening, and half of the teams where needed to subdue her, while the other was needed for Iori, that simple.

#2: I asked you not to quibble with me for a 2nd time, becuase like last time, your falling on your face because I said something you didn't like. My argument was not simply because I've been here longer, it's because I have the experience and the knowlege needed to do this, you don't seem to, or at the very least arn't demonmstrating as such. I don't really have, nor need, an ego for an online debating forum reguarding videogame characters.

You jumped in with bopth feet stating "I own all da merchandise & all da games so I really know what I'm saying", and demonstrating that yoiu've got all the ego needed for the both of us, at the same time displaying ignorance by stating "Orochi don't do shit!" when KOF dedicated 5 years to the Orochi Arc. Well done, an incredible display of your Fighin' game knowlege.

Nice to see you can look at a single post and say that thats your summary of 2 years worth of debating. Orochi can fight against the likes of Darkstalkers because of his divinity and immortality, have a loof at the KOF storyline again, the only reason he ever lost was due to PIS.

Bullshitx3, you came at me 1st. You wanted me to argue wit you or you would have never attacked my post. If you wanna fight like gentleman then okay, that's what this place is for, but don't make me seem like I'm the bad guy who felt the need to change your mind cuz I like 1 character more than the other. I thought you were wrong in so many threads so many times but I never bothered to "correct you" cuz I know how you and the likes are. The thread would go on and on wit no agreement in site. And I never called you a fanboi...you called yourself one.

I came at no-one at all:

That was my first response to you, then:

Firstly, you assume she only scratches, even though she can't use her nails because of leather gloves, & completely ignoring the fact that she uses energy cutting techniques. then you put more words in my mouth and say that I said Heidern beats Akuma. (And the irony off this is, in the other thread, you just claimed that Talbain could kill Ryu because he has claws... OMFG LOL!)

Then you rant about evidence despite the fact that you provided nothing in your own case.

In this retrospect, you came at me first, now don't try and deny this.

I am who I am
I'm gettin' tired of this so...

Yes, because thats what happened, you couldn't prove your case so you stomped off.

Dude... They are entirely 2 different mindsets relying on the same amount of power and the same body. You claimed she can do that anytime, I said that she only did that due to brainwashing, and considering how easily Viper kicked her ass, you cannot disgard it. And you did put words in my mouth, claiming I said something I never did, just like before. Bullshit

Then get off your moral high horse and actually debate, and we'll be all too sweet, k?Bullshit again...

My #1: also proved my case, I never said Cammy couldn't kill.

Right, and how much of all that was canon ability, she can take on armies with automatic weapons, yet gets pwned by Viper... hardly consistent, and considering the SF4 Anime takes primary canon away from the comics, then the conflict resolution is to side with primary canon, IE the movie. All your conflicting Udon evidence has now been refuted.How stupid does that sound? Rather than think, "Wow Cammy took on C.Viper and lost despite the fact Cammy can go toe to toe wit armies. C.Viper even gave Ryu a run, she must be strong".

No the proper way to think is..."Cammy took on an army in the comic yet lost to C.Viper despite there bein' NO EVIDENCE that C.Viper is weak and her only showin' is STOMPIN' Cammy. Thus the comic doesn't count even tho Cap said it does as canon abilities."

You can't be serious...

#2: No proof?!?!?

OMMFG! Did you not READ what I posted?! RUGAL got boosted heaps, the 4 kings doing all kinds of crazy shite, the entire Orochi arc centered on it, as does the new arc staring with Mukai, ALL of whom have frigging HUGE feats, Leona killing an entire village of pureblood Orochis at the age of 10 with no previous combat experience against people who could give Goentiz a run for his money, and your telling me I'm a LIAR?
Go do your homework kid.

This is fuggin hopless....
RUGAL HAS NO FEATS...

OROCHI HAS NO FEATS

MUKAI HAS NO FEATS

Pure blood Orochi's who have NO FEATS and you ASSUME can give Goenitz challenge. They have NO FEATS that put them in Goenitz league. The only KOF dude wit GOOD FEATS. If that's what you call proof then you need to check yourself.

And you say this is hopless yet you come at me 1st ALL THE TIME. I ignore YOU, ALL THE TIME unless you adress me 1st. I do that wit almost erbody. If it's so hopless than STFU talkin' to me man. It's hopless yet you always pick a fight wit me.

"THIS" is not hopless...YOU are.

#You, are full of sh!t now, officially...

I just named you an attack that moves faster than the Killer Bee Assault, and you claimed that I led. Well then champ, you have to prove it, Leona's attacks cut, lacerate, and leave ENERGY trails behind, Nothing Cammy does comes close to that, unless you wanna go X-Man vs Streef Fighter. And do the DM from a distance to see it's speed. Energy trails don't mean speed. Blur effects and after images mean speed. And cuttin' cats wit your hands don't mean speed. It means your hands are sharp. Show me a move as fast as the one I posted. And nothin' you say makes up for the fact that Cammy is fast enough to dodge bullets and Leona is not.

#1: The tourney was still underway when the riots started happening, and half of the teams where needed to subdue her, while the other was needed for Iori, that simple..Bullshit returns...
It didn't go down like that. You just made that up.

##2: I asked you not to quibble with me for a 2nd time, becuase like last time, your falling on your face because I said something you didn't like. My argument was not simply because I've been here longer, it's because I have the experience and the knowlege needed to do this, you don't seem to, or at the very least arn't demonmstrating as such. I don't really have, nor need, an ego for an online debating forum reguarding videogame characters.
Bullshitx100

You "don't really have, nor need, an ego for an online debating forum reguarding videogame characters." Yet you fail to play it off that way. You keep goin' on about you and me even though the thread is about Cammy VS Leona. If what you say is true then start playin' the part.

You jumped in with bopth feet stating "I own all da merchandise & all da games so I really know what I'm saying", and demonstrating that yoiu've got all the ego needed for the both of us, at the same time displaying ignorance by stating "Orochi don't do shit!" when KOF dedicated 5 years to the Orochi Arc. Well done, an incredible display of your Fighin' game knowlege. That desrves a Bullshit and a WTF?

Your right, cuz I own the games and play'em regularly I am familiar wit the storys, so no, you can't just through WRONG info at me and expect me not to tell you so. See, I'm tryin not to insult you yet you keep insultin' me. Sayin' that I lack knowledge on certain subjects. Why don't you chill and try not bein' so childish and volalitile.

I'm the one wit the ego, yet I'm the guy who give 2 squirts of piss about what DSZ thinks. I've told'im that. I don't even bother startin debates wit him. I let er body have their opinion and don't bother to correct people or convert them. I state my own opinion and that's it. Yet I have the ego. INFACT, you started the old spat between us. And you started the more recent one as well. Yet I have the ego.

Nice to see you can look at a single post and say that thats your summary of 2 years worth of debating. Orochi can fight against the likes of Darkstalkers because of his divinity and immortality, have a loof at the KOF storyline again, the only reason he ever lost was due to PIS.One post? You want me to name some more wit your Orochi cheer leadin'? I can, I just looked it up too.

Orochi is not divine and there is no evidence that Orochi's soul can't be eaten, stolen, destroyed or that he can't be obliterated. 'Couse Kyo and the gang would have a hard time, there just humans. Show me where SNK says Orochi is invincible against anyone who aint Kyo and Iori. Orochi even after all these years and games has no feats.

I came at no-one at all:Bullshit yet again. Yes you did.

That was my first response to you, then
Notice how my opinion was different from yours, yet I didn't quote you and say you were wrong. I stated my opinion and that was it. You "Mr.GRR!! I like Leona and erbody should think she wins". Felt the need to correct me when you were wrong in the 1st place. If you got a problem wit me and my thoughts and find it such a pain to deffend your claims against me, then leave me alone. Don't debate and then complain about it at the same time...that's dumb.

Firstly, you assume she only scratches, even though she can't use her nails because of leather gloves, & completely ignoring the fact that she uses energy cutting techniques. then you put more words in my mouth and say that I said Heidern beats Akuma. (And the irony off this is, in the other thread, you just claimed that Talbain could kill Ryu because he has claws... OMFG LOL!)
WRONG

1. I never said she used her nails to scratch people. I never said she didn't use cuttin' techniuqes. You just read what you want.
2.The whole Akuma/Heidern thing was joke that I see you took DRAMATICLY serious.
3. I bet you feel real smart for bringin' up the whole Talbain thing, yet failed to menation that Talbain does Mortal Kombat Style FATALITIES wit his claws. He actually cuts people in half IN GAME and they show it. Rather it be in game or not, show me Leona accomplishin' such a thing. Smart guy. laughing

Then you rant about evidence despite the fact that you provided nothing in your own case.

In this retrospect, you came at me first, now don't try and deny this. Bullshit and you know it, what do you want me to proove? Er thang I said you know about already, you just choose to dismiss it or deny it.

And you came at me first and you know it.

You said
"Leona..."

2 post later, I said
"Cammy's got this, even wit Leona's Orochi power (which she no longer uses) Cammy can mop the floor wit'er.

She can dodge bullets, break neaks, destroy LARGE groups of armed men and take a hell of a beatin' from Crimson Viper, LOL."
I didn't quote you or anyone else. I didn't even have you in mind. I didn't even care you thought.

Then you felt the need to come at me and start this argument...
"When has Cammy dodged bullets?

Also, I don't recall Leona having a choice with her bloodline powers, she has even less control over it than Iori does."

I told you my reasons and what I thought and rather than sayin' "okay, I know what type of guy I THINK you are, so fine what ever. I still say Leonas wins." You feel the need to dismiss my ansewer wit your comment and start thsi bullshit wit me again.

Darkstorm Zero
Ahahaaa! your ranting didn't even touch a single point I raised, but do keep ranting, your making my day.

I am who I am
Ahahaaa! your ranting didn't even touch a single point I raised, but do keep ranting, your making my day. No I am not rantin' I know it was alot to read but I responded thuroughly to all the points you brought up. I just played SFIV and won alot so I'm feelin' good. I wish I could meet you in person, hold you in my arms and let you know it's gonna be okay.

I-Drop
Ya'll need to relax. I need to see this cammy/viper vid ya'll talkin' 'bout. Side note, while I have seen Iori lacerate the shit outta people, I haven't seen him or Leona cut clean thru muthafukas like Rei from FOTNS.

Kirikaze Fuuma
yeah right... by your logic, Orochi is weaker than Goenitz since Orochi has no feats while Goenitz has one. DSZ already said feat isn't everything a long time ago. it's like saying that SSJ3 Goku is weaker than mutenroshi since SSJ3 Goku has no feats.

and Mukai too has durability feat. so shut up.

Originally posted by I-Drop
Ya'll need to relax. I need to see this cammy/viper vid ya'll talkin' 'bout. Side note, while I have seen Iori lacerate the shit outta people, I haven't seen him or Leona cut clean thru muthafukas like Rei from FOTNS.

but Leona was stated to cut a giant tree while she was 10 after Heidern found her.

I-Drop
Source?

Zack Fair

Check out Ryu's respect thread.

I am who I am
Ya'll need to relax. I need to see this cammy/viper vid ya'll talkin' 'bout. Side note, while I have seen Iori lacerate the shit outta people, I haven't seen him or Leona cut clean thru muthafukas like Rei from FOTNS. You know that Iori aint got his flames any more? In the new KOF, the dude is fireless, I think he's got a whole new move list, tho.

I-Drop
I might not even play that shit. They had no business turning Iori into Blue Mary. They probably gave him an ultragay movelist to go w/his ultragay outfit. &they need to stop fuking around & put Rock in there (don't change his costume though) already. Originally posted by Zack Fair
Check out Ryu's respect thread. Did. Cammy is fast as shit! Viper fuked her up, but Viper's a cheater. I'm still undecided on this until I learn more of Leona. Taking on half the KOFers would mean something if they weren't used to getting fuked up by one person. Also. Ryu is a mega badass. E.Ryu is a fuking nightmare.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Source?

try to read Leona's story. everyone knows this.

I am who I am
I might not even play that shit. They had no business turning Iori into Blue Mary. They probably gave him an ultragay movelist to go w/his ultragay outfit. &they need to stop fuking around & put Rock in there (don't change his costume though) already. His moves look decent (yea, I said it). He's got alot of combo and slash moves. He looks like he plays like the 96 Kyo. And that's funny cuz Kyo has reverted to his 94 self so that would make sure they don't play the same. I think Iori lost his upper cut move, though. And SNK aint never gonna put Rock in a KOF, simply cuz guys like you and me want him to be and IF they ever do, he's gonna speak terrible english, grow his hair long and wear caps on his head.

I-Drop
laughing out loud That would make me quite upsetOriginally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
try to read Leona's story. everyone knows this. You probably don't realize it, but you're being.....@sshole-ish.

dark_element
I can't believe i missed the heat of this topic.

Overall: I have to say Leona

Reasons:
I had battles in Mugen. In battle, Cammy had the advantage when it was Leona's Ground Saber and Rebel Spark vs. Cammy's Cannon Drill and Spin Drive Smasher. Leona's advantage is V-Slasher since it is invincible in many cases and easier to combo in for a lot of damage. Cammy's Hooligan throw can't hit Leona when V-Slasher is preformed for a counter. But that is for more of an in case battle speculative. But just from experience as a Leona player and a Cammy player, Leona's wider variety of moves and 'pokes' gives Cammy a run for a more strategic gameplay.

If you want story wise, they are pretty much on the same level of suffering, though Leona is currently having the worst of it in the current saga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.