Which "Superman" is the better combatant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
As the title says, this is essentially a debate meant to judge which Superman character has the best training and is the best physical combatant and not just a high strength brick with essentially no combat training. There are three choices. They are

1. Majestic- http://www.comicvine.com/mr-majestic/29-21972/

2. Thor- http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/

3. Wonder Woman- http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/29-2048/

I was tempted to put in Hercules but his lack of abilities possibly adds to his prowess at combat seeing besides his great strength and durability, he really has nothing much to fall back on. So it's kinda of expected for him to be an able fighter/warrior

So who is the better of these trained warriors?

kgkg
Why did you mention "Superman"?

Longinus
these characters all have Superman powersets with some varying abilities, essentially achetypes with some differences.

Grinning Goku
The ones without the vagina. PMS ftl.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Longinus
these characters all have Superman powersets with some varying abilities, essentially achetypes with some differences.

I strongly disagree.. maybe you can get away with Majestic but probably not...

Longinus
God what happened to the debaters on this board? lol ahh life goes on

Longinus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I strongly disagree.. maybe you can get away with Majestic but probably not...

Well Majestic is Wildstorm's Superman correct but essentially at Pre-Crisis levels and Wonder Woman is a female superman with warrior training and ties to the greek gods. Thor is the only one with a slightly different variation but I mean similar powersets with minor differences to me but to each his own.

beast1234
i don't think that mr majestic is superman earth-50 because the are vastly different

Darth Martin
Diana is the most skilled. But not as powerful as Thor.

Galan007
Originally posted by beast1234
i don't think that mr majestic is superman earth-50 because the are vastly different Tangent Superman is 'vastly different,' compared to mainstream Superman. But that doesn't change the fact that Harvey is still a very canonical version of Supes.

cmack
wonderwoman

chomperx9
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
The ones without the vagina. PMS ftl. so u prefer the ones without the vaginas ? big grin

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Tangent Superman is 'vastly different,' compared to mainstream Superman. But that doesn't change the fact that Harvey is still a very canonical version of Supes. Your face is a canonical version of my ass

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
so u prefer the ones without the vaginas ? big grin facepalm
Originally posted by Mindset
Your face is a canonical version of my ass On that note, closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.