S03E18 - Exposed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

After receiving a tip from "Rebel," Matt and Peter race to "Building 26" to rescue Daphne and recover files that will expose the government's plans for those with abilities. Claire finds help from an unlikely source in smuggling Alex out of the city. As Sylar and Luke continue their road trip, Sylar begins to have memories of his father that lead him to the truth about his mother. Meanwhile, "The Hunter" puts his own agenda into action with an explosive surprise for one of our heroes.

"Exposed" Preview

enYuljOMLvY

Discuss...

S_D_J
Sneek Peek

-Claire and Alex

0n_tS2GKzok

NBC has been taking down sneek peeks, so this one might not last much

Mairuzu
So is he kissing claire or giver her air (if they are underwater)

either way claire is a whore for shore

Bespin Bart
I'm hoping he's giving her air, because they have not had enough bonding time for make-out sessions on the run... but Alex is right, she IS way in over her head. Her only advantage is that she is currently getting a free pass, but I have a feeling that Danko wants to change that... with a sniper rifle.

S_D_J
and he's gonna change so much by shooting her roll eyes (sarcastic)

... unless of course he aims for the head....

Quincy
Originally posted by S_D_J
and he's gonna change so much by shooting her roll eyes (sarcastic)

... unless of course he aims for the head....

And even then it won't do anything.

Didn't Sylar get effed up in the brain in "dual?"

yet he's alive and well.

Captain REX
They've told us that it will be explained how he escaped that... plus, that was just jamming a removable object into his brain, not shooting straight through it.

starlock
The episode would have been good....if we did not have the most lame moments with Sylar.......enough of his boring search for his father....man it really ruined the episode for me.....i just dont care anymore about him....i did like the situation matt found himself in.....though as a whole... the episode was lacking

Quincy
Originally posted by starlock
The episode would have been good....if we did not have the most lame moments with Sylar.......enough of his boring search for his father....man it really ruined the episode for me.....i just dont care anymore about him....i did like the situation matt found himself in.....though as a whole... the episode was lacking

I didn't like the Sandra Bennet story, I don't care much for Claire and whatever her storyline usually is. And another boyfriend, haven't we tried that already? Because Wes was so popular we needed another one?

But I think the Danko/Nathan/Matt/Peter story in this episode was really entertaining. Telepathy is a pretty kickass ability used right.

But if the heroes writers really wanted to blow everybody away, and really show that this show is back, and attempting to tell a good story, they should have blown up Matt Parkman right at the end of the episode. How crazy would that have been?

Mairuzu
I hated claires part in this episode, all of it.

I didn't hate sylars part. He's still a badass character to me, but the kid... the damn kid.. so annoying.

Enjoyed peter and matt teaming up

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I hated claires part in this episode, all of it.

I didn't hate sylars part. He's still a badass character to me, but the kid... the damn kid.. so annoying.

Enjoyed peter and matt teaming up

Yeah I think Sylar's story was alright. But having the kid there is just mucking it up.

I can't believe they didn't blow up Parkman. They totally should have. Right then at the end of the episode. It would have totally gained kudos as straight up bad-assery.

Mairuzu
that would have shocked the shit out of me

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
that would have shocked the shit out of me

I know right!? They totally should have. It would have been so epic and dramatic and ****ing CRAZY.

The Nuul
Claires story sucked as always, Matt has to learn how to master his power instead of being a wimp. Peter seems to have learnt how to use the power way better than he did. Sylar is a good story. The Nathan story is also ok. In the end I am losing interest and thank God theres 24 on Monday nights that is a solid great show and doesnt disappoint.

S_D_J
What's the point of Sylar's storyline?

do we really care about his father killing his mother, about Sylar wanting to kill him? Sylar wanting to find his father for no aparent reason until now? do we really care about all that?... It's pretty pointless, and totally disconnected from the main storyline, it's such a drag to watch... Luke just makes things worse

I did like Sandra's involvement in this episode, but Claire story wasn't all that fun to watch... until Doyle showed up... and then it falls back down we he asks for help erm

the other story was quite entertaining however... I do agree blowing up Parkman would make things interesting, and quite shocking.... I remember Heroes being a show where no one was safe, and big name actors were killed off like it was not big deal, and I loved it for it. Now they're playing safe, it's boring

I like Greg, nothing against Matt, but it would be a bold move.... one that'll never happen

btw:
-how was the media supossed to know the orange jumpsuit guys were americans?
-If Rebel (who I still think is Micah) was able to show the files to Peter and Matt, why the hell doesn't he takes them himself, and released them?
-how will anybody know people with superpower are evil just by watching a ramdom guy blow up? (if he ever blows up)
-If Claire is so concerned about people with abilities being locked up, where the hell is West? has she warned him?
-... what's the point of Sylar story?

Bespin Bart
I am waiting to see how Sylar's storyline connects to the main plot before I pass judgement. Though at least Luke is out of the story. I didn't mind him so much but he wasn't great either. I really wanted Sylar to just steal his damn brain and start microwaving everything after he pinned Luke to the wall. But for Sylar's father, I think it will connect somehow.

I'm hoping Claire doesn't keep it to 'I save a new person each episode.' Though I see what they're getting at. Claire is really intent to save people and she saved a cute boy... but will she really want to save someone who ISN'T a good person? Sure, he's special, but he's done some less than wholesome things with it.

I did like Sandra channeling HRG briefly. I didn't like the whole subtext of people being worried about love and divorces when part of the human race is being set up for extermination.

I agree that Micah might be Rebel. The power fits, and spoilers say they use Tracy to find Rebel, and Micah has been rumored to return, and possibly Monica.

Regarding West, he is also rumored to show up before the season's end.

In regards to people knowing those were Americans... I will say you're getting a little picky (no offense stick out tongue ) but Peter could have left a note with the video. I want to know how Peter sent it out after being shot, but that's not terribly important.

And I'm sure, as far as Matt possibly blowing up, that Nathan/Danko will go on television and go 'HE WAS TELEPATHIC AND EVIL!' and then from their either go the Nathan route 'LOCK 'EM UP!' or the Danko route 'KILL THEM ALLLL!'

I wonder what happened to Danko that he has a problem with all these super people running around. He seems to really really not like them.

Shadow_King
I thought Rebel, was that chick from first season who met ted sprague while he was learning to control his ability. She got matt and ted together and then she like disappeared.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Bespin Bart

And I'm sure, as far as Matt possibly blowing up, that Nathan/Danko will go on television and go 'HE WAS TELEPATHIC AND EVIL!' and then from their either go the Nathan route 'LOCK 'EM UP!' or the Danko route 'KILL THEM ALLLL!'

you know how dumb that sounds (no offense big grin)... and so far, that's how the show makes it look, there's no logical reason to label people with abilities as terrorist just because a guy blows up DC, and then someone says he had an ability... who would believe such claim, and in no way that makes special people terrorists, just makes Matt a terrorist erm

about the video, a huge claim like "the goverment is imprisoning americans without trial" is kinda hard to believe, specially when all you see is hooded people being loaded onto a plane, and nothing else

Originally posted by Shadow_King
I thought Rebel, was that chick from first season who met ted sprague while he was learning to control his ability. She got matt and ted together and then she like disappeared.

the way Rebel's ability works makes it look like it is Hana, but, according to the GN, she's dead.

the only one I can think of is Micah

Shadow_King
Oh, Then i guess it is Micah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.