OK, killing some fanboys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gangzta
Having lurked for quite a long time, I'm now aware of one thing about this section of KMC... It's filled with pathetic fanboys, and in this thread, I'll try to put an end to it.

First of... Captain America is leagues below Spider-Man. How big the strenght difference is, we don't know exactly. How big the speed difference is, we don't know exactly. But there is one thing we're all aware... The speed/strenght difference is too big for the "he got skillz!!1!" excuse to save Capn's ass. Spider-Man wins, 10/10. How the **** should Captain America's skill matter, if he can't even tough Spider-Man? Spider-Man got the spider sense, extreme speed, good experience in dodging... Cap should never touch him, and Spider-Man would end the fight very quickly. Of course, it wouldn't go like that in the comics. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A ****IN' STORY. But I assume we go by logic here, airght? wink

And now... Seeing lame shit like "Wolverine vs. Hulk" is just pathetic. Wolverine can heal from damage, wow, big deal. Heal, man, heal. But how the **** is that supposed to help you when you're KNOCKED THE **** OUT!? Nowhere in Wolverine's powerset is he said to be immune to be knocked unconscious. It have happened before. And he sleeps like every other person. And he can be knocked out like any other person, even through he, with his adamantium skull, should be a bit harder to knock out.

This forum is ****in' dumb, and people should put some thought into their posts and remember this... Whoever wins these battles, the fact remains, THAT I DOESN'T MAKE YOUR FAVE CHARACTERS WORSE! God damn, accept they got a limit, or you're not accepting their true character...

gogogadgetgo
fail

Gangzta
Sorry about the grammatic errors and so, but I don't care smile

KingD19
Well, I'm going to help your post for those who don't know the specs.

Cap Strength = Peak Human = 800lbs
Classic Spidey Strength = Class 10 before Rebirth= 10 tons
After Rebirth Arc Strength = Class 20 = 20 tons

And Spider-Man's fighting style of dodging, weaving, then pounding you will almost always beat Cap.

And in WW Hulk, Hulk himself said that he couldn't break Wolverine's skull, but he could beat him until he passed out from his brain bouncing around inside his skull, then he did that, leaving the Runt unconscious, and his face a mess.

Hope that helps.

Gangzta
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, I'm going to help your post for those who don't know the specs.

Cap Strength = Peak Human = 800lbs
Classic Spidey Strength = Class 10 before Rebirth= 10 tons
After Rebirth Arc Strength = Class 20 = 20 tons

And Spider-Man's fighting style of dodging, weaving, then pounding you will almost always beat Cap.

And in WW Hulk, Hulk himself said that he couldn't break Wolverine's skull, but he could beat him until he passed out from his brain bouncing around inside his skull, then he did that, leaving the Runt unconscious, and his face a mess.

Hope that helps.

Exactly. Glad to see you agree.
Too many people here are dumb, but you're OK, homie.

KingD19
Thanks buddy.

Uxas Khan
Lol at answering you're thread

Martian_mind
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.