Hulk vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Pre fc darkseid,this a pure physical battle,no bfr.

KingD19
Superman has beaten Darkseid, and Hulk has fought Superman, and Superman won because of a vote in, I think if Darkseid couldn't take him in the 1st few minutes of the fight, Hulk wins.

fangirl101
DS. Superman has never beaten darky in a hand to hand. DS is faster than hulk. More skilled. Etc.

D_Dude1210
I'd also give this to DS.

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
DS. Superman has never beaten darky in a hand to hand. DS is faster than hulk. More skilled. Etc. weaker, less durable, worse healing factor, etc etc

ds loses 10/10 without his powers

D_Dude1210
I'm not sure about less durable or weaker here. I think DS starts at a much higher Strength level than Hulk. Given time, Hulk would exceed him. But I doubt that DS would actually allow Hulk the time to build strength. There is also a speed advantage here.

WWH would be a much better fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Starscream M
weaker, less durable, worse healing factor, etc etc

Are you crazy? Hulk loses so badly. DS will teleport hulk in the cosmos or the sun. Hulk loses! DS 10/10

fangirl101

ds loses 10/10 without his powers ds has. Had the advantage on every top tier with strength only. Only when ds is hit with his own omegas does any top tier stand a chance. Ds pimp hands superman orion wonder woman all of the time. Ds durability has with stood star system shattering blast, a ravaging attack from doomsday, blast from the uber element lad, etc. I believe u say stuff to troll.

Hazsekswthurmom

ds loses 10/10 without his powers dur

psycho gundam
darkseid exhibited as much speed in combat against superman as thor did.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
darkseid exhibited as much speed in combat against superman as thor did. wait. So you are saying that Thor moved so fast that he caught superman off guard? Cuz that is what happened to superman one time when Ds pwned him.

zeel

nope

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Are you crazy? Hulk loses so badly. DS will teleport hulk in the cosmos or the sun. Hulk loses! DS 10/10 Read the first post

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Read the first post
Doesn't change the outcome really. DS's strenght is still high above Hulk's base strenght. He also has flight and intelligences. Hulk lacks both

Mindset
Doesn't change the outcome really. DS's strenght is still high above Hulk's base strenght. He also has flight and intelligences. Hulk lacks both You can't even take the time to read the first post, your opinion is null and void.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
You can't even take the time to read the first post, your opinion is null and void.
Actually, I did wink

Mindset
Actually, I did wink So you just decided to post as if you were ignorant of the stipulations.

Cool!

iceman24567
lulz these threads are easily derailed because of big egos laughing

Mindset
Well you have a big Id

tkitna
Darkseid would win

Mekrob
Are you crazy? Hulk loses so badly. DS will teleport hulk in the cosmos or the sun. Hulk loses! DS 10/10 How is it possible that you failed as much as the Brucey quote you quoted?

psycho gundam
Doesn't change the outcome really. DS's strenght is still high above Hulk's base strenght. He also has flight and intelligences. Hulk lacks both how is that myth still prevalent? hulk is "weak" in a calm state, or more aptly the calmest a hulk can be while still being the hulk.

if the hulk is in a fight (like he is now), he'll be at least...idunno angsty *shrugs* which means more strength/durability/healing.

the funniest is when that same mistruth is aplied to king hulk whom even when "calm" is still dangerous.

quanchi112
Ds wins.

Thorion
Hulk dominates him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Thorion
Hulk dominates him. He has no answer for the omega effect. Physically Hulk would win, but not in a regular matchup imo.

iceman24567
Darkseid pimpslaps the Hulk back to Kansas

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Pre fc darkseid,this a pure physical battle,no bfr. eek! laughing out loud laughing

Thorion
Originally posted by quanchi112
He has no answer for the omega effect. Physically Hulk would win, but not in a regular matchup imo.

This IS a physical battle.

quanchi112
This IS a physical battle. Oh my bad I didn't read the opening post. Hulk wins.

Thorion
I accept your apology.

quanchi112
I accept your apology. I think we all are guilty at some point of just giving our opinion before going to the opening post.

Thorion
Can't say I've done so, but it's certainly forgivable.

iceman24567
Get a room homo's

Enyalus
Hmm...I'd give Darkseid the skill and initial strength edge. But Hulk the durability, HF, and eventual strength advantage.

...Err, I might say a 5/10 split or a 6/10 Hulk win.

fangirl101
How the hell can hulk beat ds hand to hand? Ds is faster more skilled and stronger.

Thorion
No he isn't.

quanchi112
How the hell can hulk beat ds hand to hand? Ds is faster more skilled and stronger. Healing ability and Hulk getting stronger with every hit he takes. Who has Ds beaten with his hands alone?

fangirl101
Ds is stronger than superman. Superman is strongr than hulk

Thorion
Both statements are false.

Enyalus
How the hell can hulk beat ds hand to hand? Ds is faster more skilled and stronger.

I don't think he's faster in H2H. I haven't seen anything to indicate it. And I gave DS the edge in skill and initial strength. erm

horrorwolf
with all his abilities, there are several easy ways DS can win vs most Hulks, but in this type of slugfest Hulk will be the victor 10/10 times.

DS loses here.

Lord Feron
DS is strong but not strong enuough to put away hulk before he gets serious. So DS FTL.

fangirl101
Originally posted by horrorwolf
with all his abilities, there are several easy ways DS can win vs most Hulks, but in this type of slugfest Hulk will be the victor 10/10 times.

DS loses here. this is not a slug fest. But hand to hand. That means ds can use his superior speed and skill for a quick and easy win.

Thorion
Non-existent superior speed you mean.

Enyalus
Non-existent superior speed you mean.

I second this opinion. Movement speed? Darkseid trumps Hulk easily. H2H speed? I don't see much of a difference. Both have been depicted with their arms blurring. That's about it.

quanchi112
Ds is stronger than superman. Superman is strongr than hulk Based on feats and their matchups I'd say you couldn't be any more incorrect.

quanchi112
this is not a slug fest. But hand to hand. That means ds can use his superior speed and skill for a quick and easy win. It isn't in character for him to use skill. He used it maybe one time in a battle with Orion. Even if he does use his skill Hulk is just goin got get madder therefore getting stronger.

zeel
Darky is smart enough to take out the hulk, hes not going to let the fight last all day. This would only favor hulk.

Kris Blaze
It takes him like one or two punches to make Superman bleed.....

skyfather
Hulk would smash him in the end.

vansonbee
Hulk

Allankles
I could see DS putting Hulk down before he gets "madder and madder".

Avlon
Hasn't DS disintegrated Kalibak with a touch?

If so...DS wins easily.

skyfather
Originally posted by Allankles
I could see DS putting Hulk down before he gets "madder and madder". laughing out loud
ds struggles with superman in regular match up,so there's no way he can match the hulk in a fist fight.

Allankles
Originally posted by skyfather
laughing out loud
ds struggles with superman in regular match up,so there's no way he can match the hulk in a fist fight.

DS is a bit stronger than regular Superman and Superman is not only stronger than Hulk but can fly and has superior speed and durability.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avlon
Hasn't DS disintegrated Kalibak with a touch?

If so...DS wins easily.

And that was a Darkseid who was greatly weakened and Kalibak was siphoning Darkseid's powers.

The funny thing was, after he killed Kalibak, after a moment's pause he said: "I suppose I'll have to resurrect you again..." with a stony expression. laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
I could see DS putting Hulk down before he gets "madder and madder".

Except Hulk can increase his durability and HF and strength, what, sixfold after just one blow:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Hulk_Genis1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Hulk_Genis2.jpg

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Except Hulk can increase his durability and HF and strength, what, sixfold after just one blow:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Hulk_Genis1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Hulk_Genis2.jpg

It varies.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It varies.

Of course.

horrorwolf
this is not a slug fest. But hand to hand. That means ds can use his superior speed and skill for a quick and easy win.
laughing laughing laughing
No.

This handicapped version of DS gets severely owned.

psycho gundam
Superman is strongr than hulk prove that please.

horrorwolf
prove that please.
can't because of the very nature of Hulk's strength. Its dynamic.

Also he draws his power, regeneration and endurance from a limitless source of gamma.

psycho gundam
can't because of the very nature of Hulk's strength. Its dynamic.

Also he draws his power, regeneration and endurance from a limitless source of gamma. exactly, and whomever stronger adversary he fights, he pretty much matches/exceeds their strength if it's not already above it.

not saying hulk wins but whatever supposed gap in strength would quickly be negated by the hulk's anger.

TricksterPriest
prove that please.

.............FAIL. thumb down

psycho gundam
if it's common knowledge than it should be no sweat to prove so.

horrorwolf
if it's common knowledge than it should be no sweat to prove so.

Naija boy
This kind of match plays right into hulks hands. He wins

fangirl101
laughing laughing laughing
No.

This handicapped version of DS gets severely owned. ds is seriously faster and more skilled than hulk. He can aslo take angry superman blitz and back hand supers away. I think he wins this with not much sweat.

kgkg
it's hard to beat the Hulk in h2h..... I guess this will come down to how strong DS is

horrorwolf
ds is seriously faster and more skilled than hulk. He can aslo take angry superman blitz and back hand supers away. I think he wins this with not much sweat.
This type of combat is tailor made for Hulk, he beats DS's ass here.

fangirl101
This type of combat is tailor made for Hulk, he beats DS's ass here. wrong. A slug fest is taiolor made for hulk. This is hand tobhand. That means ds can use all of his superior speed and skill coupled with higher base stats to ko hulk very quickly.

horrorwolf
wrong. A slug fest is taiolor made for hulk. This is hand tobhand. That means ds can use all of his superior speed and skill coupled with higher base stats to ko hulk very quickly.

Hand to hand he loses badly as well. There is nothing he could do to harm or keep the Hulk from beating that ass.

Thus this handicapped DS loses badly...which is no shame, Hulk has done it to those posessing strength and speed higher than his own time and time again.

Eternal Idol
Hulk pushes Darkseid down a flight of stairs for the OMFGpwnz0rz!!!1 and such.

fangirl101
Hand to hand he loses badly as well. There is nothing he could do to harm or keep the Hulk from beating that ass.

Thus this handicapped DS loses badly...which is no shame, Hulk has done it to those posessing strength and speed higher than his own time and time again. Are you kidding me? This is not a slug fest. Hand to hand just means no energy powers. DS still has Hulk beat on Flight, Speed, Reflexes, and sKill. He's also strong enough to rockhulks world before Hulk reacts.

Mekrob

Thus this handicapped DS loses badly...which is no shame, Hulk has done it to those posessing strength and speed higher than his own time and time again. i raffed

skyfather
Hulk wins 8-9/10

horrorwolf
Are you kidding me? This is not a slug fest. Hand to hand just means no energy powers. DS still has Hulk beat on Flight, Speed, Reflexes, and sKill. He's also strong enough to rockhulks world before Hulk reacts. yawn

In which the Hulk would survive and counter, only serving to make the Hulk stronger and more powerful especially at hand to hand combat.

DS gets pwned by Hulk in this scenario.

skyfather
yawn

Which Hulk would survive and counter, only making himself stronger and more powerful.

DS gets pwned by Hulk in this scenario. thumb up DS would get pummeled here,as bad as he did by doomsday.

fangirl101
yawn

Which Hulk would survive and counter, only making himself stronger and more powerful.

DS gets pwned by Hulk in this scenario.
Hulk has been knocked out by less than DS. Surely you don't think someone as strong and fast as DS can't KO hulk before he reaches any real threat lvl of strength do you?

fangirl101
thumb up DS would get pummeled here,as bad as he did by doomsday. Doomsday was Killed first by DS. Which in turned powered Doomsday up due to his adaptive powers. Doomsday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

skyfather
Doomsday was Killed first by DS. Which in turned powered Doomsday up due to his adaptive powers. Doomsday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. what strength did h/p doomsday show that put him anywhere near or above anything the hulk has ever done.........nothing thats what.

horrorwolf
Doomsday was Killed first by DS. Which in turned powered Doomsday up due to his adaptive powers. Doomsday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.
lol...The Hulk has Healing on levels far beyond Wolverine, which Doomsday and DS don't possess. Thats how.

He also posesses True Dynamic Strength, along with endurance that is beyond DS' capacity to stop.

DS has none of that neither does Doomsday which is why he (along with Superman) died due to exhaustion and physcial beat down. Most people know that neither exaustion or Physical damage can stop Hulk whatsoever. If you disagree prove it.

Trading blows with Hulk at close range is precisely how he "adapts"...which is why DS loses.

Also Hulk's strength and regen is fueled by an endless source of gamma. Unless DS can stop this, he loses everytime.

horrorwolf
what strength did h/p doomsday show that put him anywhere near or above anything the hulk has ever done.........nothing thats what.

Lets not mention feats. Hulk has feats that put down DD every time.

fangirl101
what strength did h/p doomsday show that put him anywhere near or above anything the hulk has ever done.........nothing thats what. And the hulk has had problems with far less than DS. Please get a grip on the reality of averages. PLEASE. H/P doomsday pwned a guardian.

fangirl101
lol...The Hulk has Healing on levels far beyond Wolverine, which Doomsday and DS don't possess. Thats how.

He also posesses True Dynamic Strength, along with endurance that is beyond DS' capacity to stop.

DS has none of that neither does Doomsday which is why he died.
Trading blows with Hulk at close range is precisely how he "adapts"...which is why DS loses.

Also Hulk's strength and regen is fueled by and endless source of gamma. Lulz.

horrorwolf
Lulz.
Whats funny? embarrasment

LOL even RedHulk KO'd a watcher.

Point being is Hulk is as powerful as he needs to be at any given moment in a physical content, and beyond.

fangirl101
Whats funny? embarrasment

LOL even RedHulk KO'd a watcher.
DOS died becuz that's his power. To come back superior. But DD has also shown to adapt and grow stronger and Faster as the fight goes on. Which is why Superman had to tap his solar reserves to crank it up. It's funny you miss so much of the story looking for the flaws in characters.

skyfather
And the hulk has had problems with far less than DS. Please get a grip on the reality of averages. PLEASE. H/P doomsday pwned a guardian. we dont go by averages on here,and it was'nt h/p that beat a gaurdian.

H/P doomsday would have killed ds with 3 punches if superman had'nt saved his life.and as for dd evolving past the ob,that did nothing to increase his strength,seeing as ds does'nt have the oe here it does'nt matter.

hulk has proven time and time again his punches and strength are powerfull "on average" than doomsday's,lol.

fangirl101
we dont go by averages on here,and it was'nt h/p that beat a gaurdian.

H/P doomsday would have killed ds with 3 punches if superman had'nt saved his life.and as for dd evolving past the ob,that did nothing to increase his strength,seeing as ds does'nt have the oe here it does'nt matter.

hulk has proven time and time again his punches and strength are powerfull "on average" than doomsday's,lol.
Are you effing kidding me? Lulz at this response. It should be framed.

skyfather
Are you effing kidding me? Lulz at this response. It should be framed. point out what was wrong or where i lied.

Starscream M
Are you effing kidding me? Lulz at this response. It should be framed. yeah, his comment was wrong...h/p doomsday needed only one punch to take down ds

horrorwolf
DD beat the snot out of DS and easily. Fabulous hand to hand skill there.

fangirl101
yeah, his comment was wrong...h/p doomsday needed only one punch to take down ds H/P DD was written to be unbeatable as per the words of Jurgens. Sorry you hadn't paid attention. He even says that it would likely be a split hence why DS had the first victory in the fight.

horrorwolf
H/P DD was written to be unbeatable as per the words of Jurgens. Sorry you hadn't paid attention. He even says that it would likely be a split hence why DS had the first victory in the fight.

Too bad nothing DS posesses can stop Hulk in this one on one though.

Starscream M
H/P DD was written to be unbeatable as per the words of Jurgens. Sorry you hadn't paid attention. He even says that it would likely be a split hence why DS had the first victory in the fight. ds didn't have a victory

if I tripped you while you weren;t paying attention, that;s a cheapshot...basically what DS did

when DD actually faced DS, DS got his ass utterly handed to him

fangirl101
ds didn't have a victory

if I tripped you while you weren;t paying attention, that;s a cheapshot...basically what DS did

when DD actually faced DS, DS got his ass utterly handed to him DD didn't actually face DS. Too bad you don't own the comic. They both attacked each other from behind by surprise. According to countdown, DS killed DD.

skyfather
ds didn't have a victory

when DD actually faced DS, DS got his ass utterly handed to him yeah, he pleaded with superman to save his life after dd wrecked him.

fangirl101
yeah, he pleaded with superman to save his life after dd wrecked him. And DS saved Superman's after Superman couldn't beat Henshaw.

horrorwolf
ds didn't have a victory

when DD actually faced DS, DS got his ass utterly handed to him laughing
Actually thats just attributed to DS's fighting style.

Mekrob
ds didn't have a victory

when DD actually faced DS, DS got his ass utterly handed to him While Darkseid didn't kill him like many 'fangirls' suspect, you do realize that Doomsday cheapshotted Darkseid... don't you?

hush
DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HULK!!!!

horrorwolf
And DS saved Superman's after Superman couldn't beat Henshaw.

Thats exactly the problem, you can't "Beat" Hulk physically.

Hulk's has had 90% of his flesh removed and walked through it in moments.

You can beat Hulk easily by means such as calming him, or cutting off his gamma source, lol but by means of a close ranged physical contest. DS loses for as long as he has fight in him.

fangirl101
Thats exactly the problem, you can't "Beat" Hulk physically.

Hulk's has had 90% of his flesh removed and walked through it in moments.

You can beat Hulk easily by means such as calming him, or cutting off his gamma source, lol but by means of a physical contest. DS loses. Hulk has been back handed by thanos. He can be put down with swift powerful strikes. Stop it with the ridiculousness.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Mekrob
While Darkseid didn't kill him like many 'fangirls' suspect, you do realize that Doomsday cheapshotted Darkseid... don't you?
its an established fact.

horrorwolf
Hulk has been back handed by thanos. He can be put down with swift powerful strikes. Stop it with the ridiculousness.

Yet backhanding did nothing to that ver of Hulk. No harm whatsoever.
This isn't a backhand contest, its a fight. Hulk will recover and beat his ass.

And do so Ridiculously I might add for as long as DS continues.

Mekrob
its an established fact. What?

fangirl101
Yet backhanding did nothing to that ver of Hulk. No harm whatsoever.

This isn't a backhand contest, its a fight. Hulk will recover and beat his ass. nah. Hulk can get ko'd by swift ridiculouslys strong punches. How will hulk ever catch DS? DS is so much more skilled. DS is agile enough to actually compete with Orion. He's fast. So much so that he can swat away a blizting angry superman. That means he's also hella durable. And he is quick enough to just end the fight quickly. it's silly to think that so much of a speed and skill advantage is being over looked. Silly indeed.

Mekrob
Both sides of this are pretty funny to me...

srug

horrorwolf
that DD beat the hell out of DS before trashing Apokolips

horrorwolf
nah. Hulk can get ko'd by swift ridiculouslys strong punches. How will hulk ever catch DS? DS is so much more skilled. DS is agile enough to actually compete with Orion. He's fast. So much so that he can swat away a blizting angry superman. That means he's also hella durable. And he is quick enough to just end the fight quickly. it's silly to think that so much of a speed and skill advantage is being over looked. Silly indeed.

There's nothing to nah. Hulk trashes DD here.

Hulk's hand to hand close ranged damage potential>>>> Darksied's hand to hand damage potential.

only Hulk will continue to get stronger and more powerful and the inverse is true for DS.

fangirl101
that DD beat the hell out of DS before trashing Apokolips Via cheap shot. Get a grip please. on the facts that is.

fangirl101
There's nothing to nah. Hulk beats his ass....and has survived more than Darksied can hand out with fists.

Get real. Hulk doesn't start out uber. He'd be put down fast and long before he reached DS lvl of strength. it's the reason he even has actual fights with beings like abomination, thor, etc.

horrorwolf
the problem is here TC left no BFR, Omega beams etc which would be the best weapons to hold back Hulk here.

Unfortunately it's a pure beatdown, hand to hand close ranged combat.

lol...and DS attempting to "physically impose" himself on Hulk is full of fail.

fangirl101
the problem is here TC left no BFR, Omega beams etc which would be the best choice for Darkseid here. Its a pure beatdown, hand to hand close ranged combat.

lol...DS attempting to "physically impose" himself on Hulk is full of fail. Please prove why he can't? He's at least as strong as Superman who starts out much higher than hulk. He's also very very fast. So much so that he has surprised Superman on occasion as well as quicly swatted a blitzing superman away.

horrorwolf
Please prove why he can't? He's at least as strong as Superman who starts out much higher than hulk. He's also very very fast. So much so that he has surprised Superman on occasion as well as quicly swatted a blitzing superman away.

lol@ the number of times that people "suprising" the Hulk with close ranged combat speed has helped them stop him.

If anything you are listing a low feat on Superman's behalf, unless you are commenting on DS's telportation abilities which aren't in use here.

fangirl101
lol@ the number of times that people "suprizing" the Hulk with close ranged combat speed has helped them stop him.

If anything you are listing a low feat on Superman's behalf, unless you are commenting on DS's telportation abilities which aren't in use here. lulz. DS has a strong record against top tiers.

BentonGrey
DS eats Hulk's lunch.

Allankles
the problem is here TC left no BFR, Omega beams etc which would be the best weapons to hold back Hulk here.

Unfortunately it's a pure beatdown, hand to hand close ranged combat.

lol...and DS attempting to "physically impose" himself on Hulk is full of fail.

Why wouldn't he? Slightly above non amped Supes in strength. Speed and skill and not to mention he's pretty big I think he's taller than Hulk and his flesh is more dense because of the OE, with Lobo once hurting his hands punching him.

darthgoober
WWH Hulk wins, pretty much any other version loses.

TricksterPriest
No version of Hulk can win. WWH does not have the feats, nor does any other version.

Anyone claiming Hulk wins this is an utter fanboy. Without story considerations and both fighting at capacity, Hulk has no chance. thumb down

psycho gundam
so says the resident darkseid fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

with all his powers and fighting intelligently darkseid wins no problem, in a physical confrontation darkseid gets humbled by the green angry guy.

TricksterPriest
Anyone who can contend with Superman on an equal level is beyond Hulk.

Hulk would get one-shotted because he's never faced anyone on that level. His ****ing head would go flying into the distance at a full power strike from either Darkseid or Superman.

Nihilist
Hulk could get some wins

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Hulk would get one-shotted because he's never faced anyone on that level. His ****ing head would go flying into the distance at a full power strike from either Darkseid or Superman.
Hulk's had plenty of strength/durability feats on par with Supes scattered throughout his career and WWH was stronger than those instances. Ergo, WWH's strength/durability is on par with Supes(not making any claims as to less/more/equal, just somewhere on par with) and has a far superior HF. DS could take WWH in an actual fight because he's got WAY more options available and he could make a show of this fight due to superior speed/skill, but in the end I see WWH as being too much H2H unless DS shows up super-sized.

Naija boy

You write this gibberish and have the audacity to call others fanboys? lulz.Truly ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by hush
DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HULK!!!! Not in hand to hand friendo.Originally posted by fangirl101
nah. Hulk can get ko'd by swift ridiculouslys strong punches. How will hulk ever catch DS? DS is so much more skilled. DS is agile enough to actually compete with Orion. He's fast. So much so that he can swat away a blizting angry superman. That means he's also hella durable. And he is quick enough to just end the fight quickly. it's silly to think that so much of a speed and skill advantage is being over looked. Silly indeed. The only advantage Ds has over Superman is his omega beams. Superman whoops Ds with his fists while Ds hasn't beaten him with his fists alone in years. Hulk wins.Originally posted by fangirl101
lulz. DS has a strong record against top tiers. Such as?Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No version of Hulk can win. WWH does not have the feats, nor does any other version.

Anyone claiming Hulk wins this is an utter fanboy. Without story considerations and both fighting at capacity, Hulk has no chance. thumb down LOL at you calling anyone a fanboy for having an opinion when many consider you a fanboy yourself.

quanchi112

Hulk would get one-shotted because he's never faced anyone on that level. His ****ing head would go flying into the distance at a full power strike from either Darkseid or Superman. Hulk has done pretty good against Gladiator who has Superman's powerset. When we saw Ds fight a brick named Doomsday he beat him in three panels or so.

erm

The Nuul
One would think that the context in the Glads vs Hulk fight was pretty clear.....guess not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
One would think that the context in the Glads vs Hulk fight was pretty clear.....guess not. What was clear about it?

OneDumbG0
Tough fight. Few have beaten Hulk straight up physically. And few have beaten Darkseid physically without throwing the OE back in his face. but considering how H/P Doomsday took Darkseid to task without the whole OE backfiring, I might be inclined to give the nod to Hulk.

He has the advantage in strength and healing factor, if not pure durability. Speed is same from what I've seen.

Mindset

Hulk would get one-shotted because he's never faced anyone on that level. His ****ing head would go flying into the distance at a full power strike from either Darkseid or Superman. Go back to just posting links to respect threads.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Tough fight. Few have beaten Hulk straight up physically. And few have beaten Darkseid physically without throwing the OE back in his face. but considering how H/P Doomsday took Darkseid to task without the whole OE backfiring, I might be inclined to give the nod to Hulk.

He has the advantage in strength and healing factor, if not pure durability. Speed is same from what I've seen.

Comparing H/P DD to Any version of Hulk is an insult. Considering DD evolved after being struck down by the Omega Beams. He was either KOed, or killed.

Hulk would not have that luxury, and Darkseid has speed feats of fighting Superman. Something Hulk could never do.

Darkseid holds durability and strength. Hulk needs time to reach his level, something DS will not give him. Unless you have scans of Hulk surviving beatings from Superman levelers, or tanking solar system destroying blasts or one shotting mid heralds easily, then he's ****ed.

quanchi112
Comparing H/P DD to Any version of Hulk is an insult. Considering DD evolved after being struck down by the Omega Beams. He was either KOed, or killed.

Hulk would not have that luxury, and Darkseid has speed feats of fighting Superman. Something Hulk could never do.

Darkseid holds durability and strength. Hulk needs time to reach his level, something DS will not give him. Unless you have scans of Hulk surviving beatings from Superman levelers, or tanking solar system destroying blasts or one shotting mid heralds easily, then he's ****ed. Why is it an insult? DD beat Darkseid which Superman and Orion has also done. This Superman was weaker, scared of Doomsday, an donly had the aid of a motherbox.

DD was buried beneath rubble is all.

Ds has surprised Superman and so have many other characters who didn't use blazing speed to accomplish. Hulk surpasses him quickly in strength and his healing factor seals the deal.

Hulk has taken on Gladiator who is a Superman level being. He won by the way. Hulk has also easily survived an asteroid twice the size of earth while Superman was recently ko'd by a moon.

fangirl101
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

He has the advantage in strength and healing factor, if not pure durability. Speed is same from what I've seen. IT was the OE that evolved DD to the point of power needed to pwn DS.

quanchi112
IT was the OE that evolved DD to the point of power needed to pwn DS. DD didn't evolve past his he straight up survived it.

fangirl101
DD didn't evolve past his he straight up survived it.
Not according to countdown. Go hide under a rock or something.

quanchi112
Not according to countdown. Go hide under a rock or something. You interpreted wrong imo.

fangirl101
You interpreted wrong imo. Actually I didn't. Countdown states that Doomsday keeps dying and evolving. And it shows the times he dies. Including DOS and When DS killed him with the Omegas.

quanchi112
Actually I didn't. Countdown states that Doomsday keeps dying and evolving. And it shows the times he dies. Including DOS and When DS killed him with the Omegas. It shows his actions in each of his storylines. That is all.

occultdestroyer
Darksied is stronger, faster, and smarter than Hulk.

fangirl101
It shows his actions in each of his storylines. That is all. That is a fail. The narration directly describes what is happening in each panel. Your hate of DS is a big Fail. Your argument is a big fail.

quanchi112
That is a fail. The narration directly describes what is happening in each panel. Your hate of DS is a big Fail. Your argument is a big fail. Again, where in the bio does it state that Ds's omegas killed him? When has Doomsday ever rezzed himself so quickly like that before?

fangirl101
Again, where in the bio does it state that Ds's omegas killed him? When has Doomsday ever rezzed himself so quickly like that before? Whenhas doomsday ever faced anything like the omegas that put him down so quickly before? Never in his entire history has he ever went down so fast as he did against the omegas. So it would make sense that he would get a fast power up from them. Now go hide.

quanchi112
Whenhas doomsday ever faced anything like the omegas that put him down so quickly before? Never in his entire history has he ever went down so fast as he did against the omegas. So it would make sense that he would get a fast power up from them. Now go hide. Doomsday was killed by a probe, easily. He wasn't killed by Ds he was just buried underneath rubble.

fangirl101
Doomsday was killed by a probe, easily. He wasn't killed by Ds he was just buried underneath rubble. Fail. You mean an IMPERIEX Probe. I hate the way you debate. you make it seem like it was an effing u.s. government proble. Lulz.

quanchi112
Fail. You mean an IMPERIEX Probe. I hate the way you debate. you make it seem like it was an effing u.s. government proble. Lulz. I said probe which meant Imperiex probe. If you know that and I didn't say government then why make it out like I did? I made my point an the fact remains he doesn't come back quickly after death.

fangirl101
I said probe which meant Imperiex probe. If you know that and I didn't say government then why make it out like I did? I made my point an the fact remains he doesn't come back quickly after death. Imperiex probes you noob aren't just some light weight thing. They were taking out scores of heroes. They also turned captain marvel literally inside out. Don't make it like DD being taken out by a probe was a low showing. Considering how many he took out. your debating sucks. DS is the only being that has ever taken DD out that quickly. Now go hide.

quanchi112
Imperiex probes you noob aren't just some light weight thing. They were taking out scores of heroes. They also turned captain marvel literally inside out. Don't make it like DD being taken out by a probe was a low showing. Considering how many he took out. your debating sucks. DS is the only being that has ever taken DD out that quickly. Now go hide. I didn't make it out like it was a low showing. You asked for an example and I provided you one. I guess an Imperiex Probe is greater than Ds according to your logic.

DD never has rezzed himself immediately. Ds failed to kill him.

fangirl101
I didn't make it out like it was a low showing. You asked for an example and I provided you one. I guess an Imperiex Probe is greater than Ds according to your logic.

DD never has rezzed himself immediately. Ds failed to kill him. DD wasn't killed by a probe. DS killed DD. your example thus fails.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mekrob
While Darkseid didn't kill him like many 'fangirls' suspect, you do realize that Doomsday cheapshotted Darkseid... don't you?

I agree DS NEVER killed HP/DD and there is no proof that it ever occured. What we do know is that HP put down DS in 3 punches. However, HP was a beast and basically shown to be unstoppable as HP. However, make no mistake it's a common mistake to think DS killed DD it didn't happen.

however, in regards to this fight I think DS puts down the hulk before he gets mad more often then not. Sure hulk will get some victories as this is his speciality and will get mad enough that DS won't be able to put him down. HOwever, hulk has been put down quickly before and I think DS has the power to do so quickly. I give it 6/10 for DS

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>