Wonder Girl vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
This would be an interesting fight.

Fight in an adamantium box 1,000 feet in each dimension.

Mindset
Wolverine kills her

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine kills her

And WW.

fangirl101
I find that Cassies Flight, Speed, strength, and Lasso might be a problem for Wolvie. It's definitely not a stomp in either direction.

Mekrob
Too one-sided

Add a man to WG's side.

gogogadgetgo
if wg cant ko wolverine she dies

Scuzz2.0
in most cases WG destroys him but if she doesnt use her speed and he gets close enough he could definetily gut her FTW

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Mekrob
Too one-sided

Add a man to WG's side.

laughing out loud

Thorion
The same Wonder Girl who got overpowered by Deathstroke?

Wolverine beats her easily.

Lord Feron
Yeah didn't WG with friends all get pawned by batman and he wasn't even using anything unusual? He was just slapping thema round... Anway WG ftl.

Kris Blaze
The same wonder girl whose lasso would **** him up?

Thorion
Who cares about her lasso? She's a second-string character who lacks the durability or intelligence to avoid or survive being clawed.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Thorion
Who cares about her lasso? She's a second-string character who lacks the durability or intelligence to avoid or survive being clawed.

You silly fat bastard.

She could lasso him, and then electrocute him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You silly fat bastard.

She could lasso him, and then electrocute him. Okay? Piss the little midget more, thanks.

Now Logan gonna rape her too.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by vansonbee
Okay? Piss the little midget more, thanks.

Now Logan gonna rape her too.

He would already be dead.

Thorion
You silly fat bastard.

Wouldn't even incapacitate him. You're assuming that she posesses intelligence on par with that of a male by saying she lassoes him instantly.

Her mind doesn't work that way. She does something done and gets beaten for her troubles. Y'know, what always happens.

Lord Feron
You silly fat bastard.

WG and her friends are all very unskilled and inexperienced... Her supposed powers if not applied correctly don't mean jack.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WG and her friends are all very unskilled and inexperienced... Her supposed powers if not applied correctly don't mean jack.

She's gotten more experienced lately and she uses her lasso plenty.

Originally posted by Thorion
Wouldn't even incapacitate him. You're assuming that she posesses intelligence on par with that of a male by saying she lassoes him instantly.

Her mind doesn't work that way. She does something done and gets beaten for her troubles. Y'know, what always happens.

You're not a silly fat bastard btw.

And that post couldn't have been serious.

Lord Feron
How is bastard not censored?

Thorion
She's gotten more experienced lately and she uses her lasso plenty.

You're not a silly fat bastard btw.

And that post couldn't have been serious.

It was completely serious. And I stand by it.

Don't be mad just because you cannot step to my flawless reasoning.

guy222
Wolverine

fangirl101
So then the concensus is that wolverine beats wg about 6/10.

Battlehammer
10/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by Battlehammer
10/10

and yet you say hipolyta vs wolvie is spite. wg is far superior to hippolyta in strength durability and speed. and she flies. so how do u give wolvie 10/10 over wg and then complain that my other thread was spite. hmmmmmmmmmm

Battlehammer
did I say who the 10/10 was for? nope.

plus I just like annoying you becuases I find you to be a little girl no older then 9

fangirl101
did I say who the 10/10 was for? nope.

plus I just like annoying you becuases I find you to be a little girl no older then 9 please. The forum already gave wolvie the majority over wg.

Wg is superior to hipolyta in everything but skill.

TricksterPriest
Which Hippolyta? regular, or when she was subbing for Wondy? Because I seem to recall she had a temporary boost during that period.

Draco69
Wonder-Girl would curbstomp Wolverine. Especially current WG.

erm

The Pict
How fast is she? Surely she just blitzes him?

ThunderGodEneru
plus I just like annoying you becuases I find you to be a little girl no older then 9 Hot.

And Wondergirl ftw.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by fangirl101
So then the concensus is that wolverine beats wg about 6/10.

The idiot consensus maybe.

Warrior18
I know absolutely jackshit about Wonder Girl........................but isn't she Wonderwoman lite? If so how the hell does Logan even get one win here?

iceman24567
Wonder Girl stomps this is spite by the way erm

Lord Feron
Still remember batman Slapping around WG and her whole team. WG has the stats but not enough skill or experience (one could say that it is her chracter that will make her lose). Logan should kill her unless she gets a lucky hit.

iceman24567
Still remember batman Slapping around WG and her whole team. WG has the stats but not enough skill or experience (one could say that it is her chracter that will make her lose). Logan should kill her unless she gets a lucky hit. No sick

Kris Blaze
Still remember batman Slapping around WG and her whole team. WG has the stats but not enough skill or experience (one could say that it is her chracter that will make her lose). Logan should kill her unless she gets a lucky hit.

lmfao.

Logan can kill her if he gets a lucky hit.

Which he won't.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by iceman24567
No sick

no as in I didn't read that batman was ***** slapping her and everyone on the team? I mean I wish I had the scan but he was. For some reason the lil boys and girls had to gang up on the adult versions one by one.

iceman24567
no as in I didn't read that batman was ***** slapping her and everyone on the team? I mean I wish I had the scan but he was. For some reason the lil boys and girls had to gang up on the adult versions one by one. No as in Wolverine loses this just proves you don't read much Teen Titans i don't either but i still buy them every now and then and i can tell you even pre upgrade Wonder Girl would pimp slap Wolverine.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by iceman24567
No as in Wolverine loses this just proves you don't read much Teen Titans i don't either but i still buy them every now and then and i can tell you even pre upgrade Wonder Girl would pimp slap Wolverine.

So batman was slapping around WG and her whole team by himself.

I rarely read WG and her team that is true, I hate children versions of adult characters. Just makes everything seem so silly. Unless they got "rediculous" upgrade in the skill and experience dept then sure she could take em out. I do mean ridiculous as in what she was before multiplied by 5.

if it it's not as significant as that, you can refer to my previous post.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Fight in an adamantium box 1,000 feet in each dimension.

In this setting, Cassie.

In an urban or rural setting with cover, Logan.

Draco69

She was barely Class 5 when she first started out.

When she got Are's upgrade she got into the low CL 100s.

After she was reborn as a true half-goddess she grew far stronger (able to shrug off blows from the son of Ares) and apparently her lasso has the ability to grant wishes.

She said go away to Lycus and he was sent to Hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.