Battle Ready Beserker Thor vs Superman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright the fight takes place in a box 20 x 20. While inside the box it is flooded with solar rays until the fight is is finished. No God-force or Odin-force. By the way the box is reinforced with 10 inches of adamantium walls

Berseker Thor/w strength uprgade 10x his normal strength

Enchanted Mjolnir

Asgardian Battle Armor: Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm.

Belt of Strength: Mystical belt that doubles the physical power of the wearer, but causes early fatigue.

Gauntlets of Strength: Mystical iron gloves that double the physical power of the wearer, but cause early fatigue.

xJLxKing
Thor. Too much for Superman.

D_Dude1210
Thor would also just use Mjolnir to absorb the solar rays, negating Supe's advantage.

Thor wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Supes would just snatch the hammer and start ***** slappin' Thor with it. I wouldn't be surprised if Supes started talkin' Pimp style..."where's my money *****"

Priest
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Supes would just snatch the hammer and start ***** slappin' Thor with it. I wouldn't be surprised if Supes started talkin' Pimp style..."where's my money *****"
He won't lift it.

Xzpunisher
Wow...really fair fight /rolls eyes

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Priest
He won't lift it.

I was jokin' anway. But, I disagree...Supes could lift it. If Supes and Thor fought again...I wouldn't be surprised if the Artist draws Superman picking up Mjolnir. There is not really a feat that Superman can not accomplish when everything is on the line for him.

Priest
I was jokin' anway. But, I disagree...Supes could lift it. If Supes and Thor fought again...I wouldn't be surprised if the Artist draws Superman picking up Mjolnir. There is not really a feat that Superman can not accomplish when everything is on the line for him.
He tried to lift it in a cannon appearance and the writer didn't let him erm
Lifting the mjnior has nothing to do with strength.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Priest
He tried to lift it in a cannon appearance and the writer didn't let him erm
Lifting the mjnior has nothing to do with strength.

I thought Hulk managed to pick it up..to some degree?

Mekrob
I thought Hulk managed to pick it up..to some degree? In a cartoon...

He's failed numerous times in comics though.

Priest
I thought Hulk managed to pick it up..to some degree?
I don't think that was cannon... (some one correct me if I'm wrong)

D_Dude1210
That was the Ultimate Avengers cartoon.

Mindset
Supes is billions of times stronger than Thor.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Mindset
Supes is billions of times stronger than Thor. Was billions, but now xsomethingpunisher has retconned it to trillions.

Try to keep up.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Mekrob
Was billions, but now xsomethingpunisher has retconned it to trillions.

Try to keep up.

Actually, it was 6.36E23tons/1.36E8tons = 4.68E15 times stronger with a side of fries.

Dammit, guys! What happened to your mathz???

Tattoos N Scars

Try to keep up.

laughing

Tattoos N Scars

Try to keep up.

Hell, I'll retcon it again....Superman can lift a Graham's number of tons....with moderate strain!!!

Mekrob
The difference is that you didn't mathematically calculate it. erm

Grinning Goku
Spite. Superman dies a horrible death.

iceman24567
Lulz

Tattoos N Scars
The difference is that you didn't mathematically calculate it. erm

Hell, it's just a comic...I don't see how anyone can mathematically calculate fiction...especially when comic books ignore physics all the time

Mekrob
Hell, it's just a comic...I don't see how anyone can mathematically calculate fiction...especially when comic books ignore physics all the time That's just a way of you saying you're not as smart as h1, or pundawg. wink

Tattoos N Scars
That's just a way of you saying you're not as smart as h1, or pundawg. wink

lol....yeah, I suppose so

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Mindset
Supes is billions of times stronger than Thor.

Yup cause the Marvel handbooks say Thor can only lift 100+ tons and if they say it, it must be accurate.

SupremeMan
Has it ever been stated how much more powerful a sun-amp makes Superman? In All-Star, a sun-amp that was enough to be killing him amped him x3. Thor is just too strong here.

manx422
THOR

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Has it ever been stated how much more powerful a sun-amp makes Superman? In All-Star, a sun-amp that was enough to be killing him amped him x3. Thor is just too strong here.

Actually it said that they had not found the upper limit of his strength. Besides, that's a non-canon source.

So this is Thor @ 40x strength? That's probably still too much for amped Supes..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
So this is Thor @ 40x strength? That's probably still too much for amped Supes..

iceman24567
Kinda seems like spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.