Angel vs The X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
Warren has bloodlust

X-Men;

Frost
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Colossus
Logan

KingD19
Are we talking about Angel of Death Warrington, Angel before Apocalypse got him, or blue skinned Angel whose real wings grew back under the metal wings?

Doesn't really matter because a divebomb is an opening for cyclops and iceman, Beast I'm not so sure about. And if Emma can't get in his head, she and Colossus fill in the bruiser role, while Logan will gut him.

Raoul
warren's dead. spite.

Raoul
re-opened temporarily.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Raoul
re-opened temporarily.

can't see why. Iceman (and to a lesser extent cyclops) can open up with area attacks that would waste warren immediately. (cyclops in a "field of vision" kind of assault, while bobby could go near-absolute zero omnidirectionally)

neither one would want to go powerful enough to outright kill angel (though they probably could) but the range is easily enough for a KO.

guy222
x-men

AlmightyKfish
Angel dies horribly.

Raoul
Originally posted by Space M ummy
can't see why. Iceman (and to a lesser extent cyclops) can open up with area attacks that would waste warren immediately. (cyclops in a "field of vision" kind of assault, while bobby could go near-absolute zero omnidirectionally)

neither one would want to go powerful enough to outright kill angel (though they probably could) but the range is easily enough for a KO.

i was asked by the thread starter. won't be for too long.

The Nuul
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Angel dies horribly.

StiltmanFTW
Team 10/10...

shiv
Angel of Death is One of The Strong.

He's a Team Wrecker

The celestial code Apoc wrote into his mutant dna can regenerate whole organs and limbs and his other Horseman powers never went away they were locked down voluntarily when he sought to return to a more idyllic lifestyle.

X-Force volume 3 established that his powers were locked down mentally but not completely because then he wouldn't have been able to manipulate the physicall appearance and molecular structure of his wings to pass as fleshy or his skin color as caucasion rather than blue.

I don't have the issues but its fact Xavier and Other Telepaths worked to Rehabilitate Angel with his consent.
Like Wolverine, Angel was having trouble accepting what he had become. Logan has an incredible HF and decades of experience and he barely managed to stay sane.

The Experience of Betrayal Angel went through In X-Force Reversed the Mental Blocks planted to lock access to his Higher Powers
Also his Horseman Powers were forced to activate involuntarily to regenerate his lost limbs eek!

It was confirmed that Angel had completely changed by an Omega Molecular Manipulator who found his powers blocked by The Tech active in Angels dna.

Its a stomp for Warren when he's on bloodlust

I guess.

I can see Frost eating the last cookie leading to a totally pissed off Worthington..

BlackZero30x
soo this is Angel of death then?....ok well i have one question....didn't he kill Apoco in age of Apocalypse?

KingD19
Yeah, this is after he was made Death, and went back to normal, but subconsciously kept his metallic wings and other such things.

Sin I AM
bobby ftw. there is nothing warren can do to stop him

Mindset
W/o Bobby there Warren could win, with him there, not so much.

Sin I AM
honestly all you'd need would be bobby emma or psylocke, wolverine or colossus, scott or remy fighting without cis to stop warren. he's not as deadly as shivs post suggests

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
honestly all you'd need would be bobby emma or psylocke, wolverine or colossus, scott or remy fighting without cis to stop warren. he's not as deadly as shivs post suggests Gambit and Psylocke aren't in this thread.

And with Archangel's healing factor, ranged attacks, and maneuverability, he has just as much beating them as they have beating him.

Well, maybe not Colossus.

Edit: Didn't notice Emma.

RSSR
If we're talking Warren with either:

The Destiny Force
The Phoenix Force

or

Warren with the X-Men's cache of Sh'iar technology
Warren as Apocalypse's Angel of Death with Apocalypse's cache of Celestial technology

Then maybe Warren.

Don't give me that crap about any unfulfilled potential he may have had when he had blue skin and metallic wings, Iceman would still be more potent when written to his highest potential.

Ambient
Spite, there is really nothing Warren can do to take logan or Iceman out, heck i doubt he can even cut Collussos steel... Whats going to happen is that he gets mind F@#K or controlled by Emma then gets shredded by Wolverine or stomp by Collussos or blasted by Cyke or frozen by Iceman or lobotomized by Beast..

Placidity
Originally posted by Ambient
lobotomized by Beast..

Huh?

Ambient
Originally posted by Placidity
Huh?
yup -- head slice open -- portion of the brain taken out --

Mindset
yup -- head slice open -- portion of the brain taken out -- How is Beast going to do this when Warren has removed his head?

Ambient
Originally posted by Mindset
How is Beast going to do this when Warren has removed his head?
What??? not getting the picture... When did he removed his head?

Mindset
During the course of the fight.

Beast will die automatically even though the X-men win.

Ambient
During the course of the fight.

Beast will die automatically even though the X-men win.
Is Warren faster than the speed of thought? Doubtfull.. For he strikes, get controlled by Emma. +++ Its not like Beast is not agile, fact his faster than Angel..

iceman24567
fact his faster than Angel.. No

Mindset
Is Warren faster than the speed of thought? Doubtfull.. For he strikes, get controlled by Emma. +++ Its not like Beast is not agile, fact his faster than Angel.. I doubt Beast is faster than Warren while he's flying...

Ambient
Originally posted by iceman24567
No
Yes.. Beast has avoided gun fire, Angel of Death Blitz and blade throws.. Right there should be a good example of him being faster...
I doubt Beast is faster than Warren while he's flying...
Well his avoided berzerk Warren fore.. Im thingking yes but Beast reaction and agility counters that speed..

Battlehammer
this is retarded. Logan alone would beat warrenten let alone this theam

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shiv
Warren has bloodlust

X-Men;

Frost
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Colossus
Logan

warren can't even hurt colossus. Iceman could effortlessly beat warren. Cyclopes could easily win by wide beam blast. Frost would simply mind rape him. Logan would just out fight him. Beast is the only person warren could beat.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
this is retarded. Logan alone would beat warrenten let alone this theam

Archangel is bloodlusted. Doesn't change the fact that the team would wreck him, though.

shiv
First off Addressing Warrens Speed.

the x-men's ship pushed to its limit at several times the speed of sound could just about keep Within scanner range of Angel. Then he accellerated in a straight line and they lost him completely

So there goes the Beast is faster than Warren arguament.

Before All hell breaks Loose, Angel winks at Emma. Cyclops looks tense.

Fly By 1. O.O1 seconds

the only xmen left with their heads mostly attatched to their necks are Logan Colossus and Iceman.

Fly by 2 O.O3 seconds

Logan is not a threat Colossus is not a threat Angel claps his wings together to knock them out with a sonic pulse.

Fly By 3 @ O.5 seconds.

Iceman vs Angel.

Angel Clothesline to Earths Core. ftw. And Iceman can't hide inside Warrens Body stick out tongue

10 hours Later

Angel busts out on the other side of the Planet looking for a cold beer.

Sin I AM
proverbial wet dream

Mindset

the x-men's ship pushed to its limit at several times the speed of sound could just about keep Within scanner range of Angel. Then he accellerated in a straight line and they lost him completely

Fly By 1. O.O1 seconds

the only xmen left with their heads mostly attatched to their necks are Logan Colossus and Iceman.

Fly by 2 O.O3 seconds

Logan is not a threat Colossus is not a threat Angel claps his wings together to knock them out with a sonic pulse.

Fly By 3 @ O.5 seconds.

Iceman vs Angel.

Angel Clothesline to Earths Core. ftw. And Iceman can't hide inside Warrens Body stick out tongue

10 hours Later

Angel busts out on the other side of the Planet looking for a cold beer. thumb up

iceman24567
Iceman Solos

Rhinoceros
Take out (or limit them) Cyclops, Iceman and Emma Frost and you have yourself a fight. I'm not sure if Warren can hurt Colossus, but there isn't much Colossus can do to Warren either. I'm pretty sure Warren can KO Wolverine and Beast though.

Kris Blaze
Iceman and Cyclops are too much.

Raoul

Fly By 1. O.O1 seconds

Fly by 2 O.O3 seconds

Fly By 3 @ O.5 seconds.

Iceman vs Angel.

10 hours Later

Angel busts out on the other side of the Planet looking for a cold beer.

x-force disagrees.

shiv
"wat!"

awebrow

inb4close.

aw00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.