Predator vs Space Marine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Basically like the title states.

Can a Predator bring down a Warhammer 40k Space Marine (the fluff SM, not the wimpy TT one)?

Fight happens in a jungle planet. SM was a sole survivor of an Ork ambush (they wiped the Orks out, tho) and is heading for the extraction point. Predator watched the battle from afar, liked what he saw and is now stalking the SM.

SM suffered no injuries from the battle and is carrying standard SM gear.

Is the SM heading home or is the Predator gonna win his best trophy evarrr?

Edit: BTW, it's current Predator gear not probable gear the Preds will have around the year 40k.

Slaanesh
The SM will be heading home taking the Predator head as a trophy..

Kazenji
I'm guessing this is one of predators from the Dark Horse comics storyline, Which one ?

D_Dude1210
Use the one from the comics. Give him regular pred gear, shoulder laser, spear-staff, throw disc, net, etc.

grimify
40k Space Marines were extreme bad-asses. I don't see an average predator being any problem.

D_Dude1210
But the Pred has surprise, camouflage (the jungle), prep and possibly an assessment of the SM's strength/weaknesses when he viewed im from a distance. big grin

Raoul
If the 40k SM doesn't know the predator is there, or can't see through the pred's shroud, he's screwed, imo.

Also, what kind of Marine? Just a standard one, or a particular one? I could see some of the popular characters doing it, but an average one? Not so sure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.