Aquaman's telepathic command over oceanic life vs Wonder Woman's Unity with Beasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermonkey
Ok here's the situation... Aquaman and Wonder Woman are fighting. Aquaman sends marine life to fight her...

Diana has that Unity with Beasts.

My question is will they fight her or can she calm them?

Which power wins out?

dawsey28
Somebody had said before that marine life chose to side with Aquaman over Posieden.

occultdestroyer
5/10

dawsey28
What is 5/10 mean?

Split 50-50?

Kris Blaze
Who else read unity with breasts?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by dawsey28
Somebody had said before that marine life chose to side with Aquaman over Posieden.

interesting if this is true....when did this happen?

dawsey28
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
interesting if this is true....when did this happen?

I'm not sure... it was something mentioned in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=457095&pagenumber=1

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Diana has that Unity with Beasts.

Since when?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Since when? since her comic sales slipped duh. stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
"Wonder Woman's Unity with Beasts"

hysterical

psycho gundam
it has something to do with her relationship with artemis: goddess of hunting and wildlife.

dawsey28
It is Artemis's gift to her. Artemis gave her Eye of the Hunter and Unity with Beasts. Eye of the Hunter is basically superhuman senses. Unity with Beasts is the ability to communicate with animals and calm ferocious beasts.

It comes up in Silver Swan battles. Silver Swan can control all avian life and most of the time now Diana just wills the birds away when SS tries. Wonder Woman has also been known to tame dinosaurs.

Mindset
Originally posted by dawsey28
Wonder Woman has also been known to tame dinosaurs. laughing out loud

DC is retarded sometimes.

psycho gundam
sometimes?

Mindset
I knew that was your post before I even opened the thread.

I'm in your head, I know you better than you know yourself. uhuh

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
since her comic sales slipped duh. stick out tongue Sales are on the uptake. have been since gail has been writing.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

hysterical

That's just f'n stupid!!! How many powers does she need. DC characters are so over the top sometimes.....pitiful. She now has the powers of Animal Man too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
She now has the powers of Animal Man too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erm, not even remotely.

fangirl101
That's just f'n stupid!!! How many powers does she need. DC characters are so over the top sometimes.....pitiful. She now has the powers of Animal Man too. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Let's see.
Silver Surfer has at least 50 powers.

Thor has a billion powers.

Superman has

Xray vision, telescopic vision, heat vision, t-vo, super strength, invulnerability, a bio aura, wind breath, freeze breath, Super speed, super hearing, super intelligence, super whistling, and what ever else i'm forgetting and you are talking shit about wonder woman? Keep the hell up. She's had unity with the beast for 25 freaking years.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by fangirl101
Let's see.
Silver Surfer has at least 50 powers.

Thor has a billion powers.

Superman has

Xray vision, telescopic vision, heat vision, t-vo, super strength, invulnerability, a bio aura, wind breath, freeze breath, Super speed, super hearing, super intelligence, super whistling, and what ever else i'm forgetting and you are talking shit about wonder woman? Keep the hell up. She's had unity with the beast for 25 freaking years.

I dont care if she had it before god created animals. It's still stupid, and you can't change my mind.

fangirl101
I dont care if she had it before god created animals. It's still stupid, and you can't change my mind.
Lulz it is no more stupid than Falcon talking to birds. It's one of her powers. has been. it's stupid that you didn't know that.

Allankles

But fangirl does have a point. WW doesn't have that many powers if you think about it. She has the basic physical attributes with speed added to the equation and that's about it, with her link to the Olympian gods it's not far fetched she'd have some of Artemis' abilities.

Placidity
*In Homer Simpson's voice*

Um, the second one, Unity with Breasts.

(reference from Is it silican or carbon based?)

basilisk
That's just f'n stupid!!! How many powers does she need. DC characters are so over the top sometimes.....pitiful. She now has the powers of Animal Man too. roll eyes (sarcastic) Keep the hell up. She's had unity with the beast for 25 freaking years.

Yeah keep the hell up, WW has been stupid for at least 25 years now!

Hyperion Prime
Lulz it is no more stupid than Falcon talking to birds. It's one of her powers. has been. it's stupid that you didn't know that.

You should probablly calm down. I mean it's not like I insulted a relative or something. I mean wow just wow.

Raoul
Everyone just calm it down a notch, please.

also:

Sales are on the uptake. have been since gail has been writing.

which is something i just don't get. i mean, i love gail, but every time i pick up a wonder woman comic, i get the distinct impression she's capable of much better...

and i know she is.

spidermonkey
The question was never answered.

-Pr-
Aquaman imo.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

hysterical

Still cracks me up 2 years later. laughing out loud

Oh, and Aquaman ftw.

Zwj_L8o6WyY

jKIV-o6YyUw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.