616 wolverine vs ultimate captain america vs standard midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
3 way gladtorial arena battle with swords and tridents and nets and standard equipment they already have

KingD19
Wolverine, Cap can't keep up with fighting Logan and Midnighter at the same time, he'll wear out long before them, then Logan takes it because he can eviscerate Midnighter, but it won't be easy for him. I think after a hard fought battle, Cap will be unconscious, and Midnighter will either be seriously healing himself, or dead.

Daredevil1
Ultimate Cap goes down first. Its between Logan and Mids.

The Nuul
Logan wins.

Ult Cap also took a few hits from Ult Hulk and I dont see Mid taking those....but still Logan wins.

Enyalus
Well, I know how OneDumb would vote. And generally I don't like to disagree with him, but meh...

I think Logan wins, too.

The Nuul
Mid...9/10...... laughing ???

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
Mid...9/10...... laughing ???

Well it was said on panel that until Midnighter had fought some aliens who processed information internally faster than him (over a million scenarios per second), that he had never fought anyone who could have killed him before.

Pretty high praise. Kinda makes sense, too. If you can see everything coming...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.