Green Lantern(Kyle) vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who wins?

fangirl101
Kyle at his best wins 7/10.
Kyle current loses 7/10.

Mekrob
Even Kyle has the advantage via 'man'. erm

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mekrob
Even Kyle has the advantage via 'man'. erm

Are you saying Men > Woman?

Mekrob
Common sense doesn't usually have to be explained...

The Nuul

Just checking...

WW wins, Kyle sucks, Hal is way better.

Kris Blaze
What can a woman do when Kyle goes eastwood?

kgkg
Why are Green Lanterns jobbing so bad these days

Slaanesh
Kyle

OneDumbG0
Wonder Woman 7/10.

SupremeMan
WW vs. any good GL who is actually using his abilties in the most advantageous way, I would say a GL. I haven't kept up with Kyle. From what people are saying, 'Kyle' and 'using abilities cleverly' don't belong in the same sentence?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SupremeMan
WW vs. any good GL who is actually using his abilties in the most advantageous way, I would say a GL. I haven't kept up with Kyle. From what people are saying, 'Kyle' and 'using abilities cleverly' don't belong in the same sentence?

Two issues ago Kyle disarmed 5 raging lanterns and instantly created some kind of detoxing machine, freeing all of them from mindcontrol.

Kris Blaze
It would go something like this:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Guy_Gardner-20-19HaCsA.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Guy_Gardner-20-01HaCsA.jpg

fangirl101
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It would go something like this:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Guy_Gardner-20-19HaCsA.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Guy_Gardner-20-01HaCsA.jpg wondy has done better than that against lanters post her byrne power up. That looks like art from the warrior series.

Raoul
Guys, the sexism is getting old. if you think kyle wins, then fine, but "he's a man" isn't a valid reason.

Originally posted by fangirl101
wondy has done better than that against lanters post her byrne power up. That looks like art from the warrior series.

it is.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by fangirl101
wondy has done better than that against lanters post her byrne power up. That looks like art from the warrior series.

What tipped you off? The fact that my links have "Guy Gardner" in them? smile

Yeah, those are constructs of Parallax. Not something Kyle could replicate. But I just wanted to point out that Kyle isn't the only one who's gotten raped.

Mindset
Kyle could replicate and surpass the power of those constructs, wtf is Parallax compared to Kyle.

Nothing, that's what.

Xzpunisher
Kyle wins

Enyalus
"That nature exists, it would be absurd to try to prove; for it is obvious that there are many things of this kind, and to prove what is obvious by what is not is the mark of a man who is unable to distinguish what is self-evident from what is not."

WW, 6/10.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle could replicate and surpass the power of those constructs, wtf is Parallax compared to Kyle.

Nothing, that's what.

Actually...........they were the same person at one time, so....... stick out tongue

Kris: Wondy has the far superior character development for the most part. Kyle is badly hurt by jobbing and starring in Countdown. sick

If someone like Morrison was writing, he'd be powerful out the wazoo. Johns seems to screw GLs over, despite his great writing.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually...........they were the same person at one time, so....... stick out tongue

Kris: Wondy has the far superior character development for the most part. Kyle is badly hurt by jobbing and starring in Countdown. sick

If someone like Morrison was writing, he'd be powerful out the wazoo. Johns seems to screw GLs over, despite his great writing.

Are you reading Green Lantern Corps??

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Are you reading Green Lantern Corps??

i like kyle in glc sometimes. he did well against kryb, and soranik natu is one fine looking woman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.