Thanos vs. Flash, Black Adam, Captain Comet(Classic) and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
No Battle Field Removal or Battle field destruction.

Who wins?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think the team could certainly get some wins as they have speed in spades (BA, Flash & WW) along with good h2h skills (WW, BA) good durability (Comet & BA)and genius level intellect who can sense strength of an adversary (Comet). I think them working together and knowing how strong Thanos is via comet would give them some wins. However, I see nobody on this field stronger then Thanos, more durable then Thanos, more intelligent then Thanos or with the Versatility of Thanos. I can't see them having enough power to KO Thanos enough times to take a majority while I can see Thanos putting them down one by one if needed. Thanos 6(7) outta 10

Nihilist
LULZ.

TricksterPriest
Thanos is going down. The team collectively can wear him down and beat on him.

He has no way of countering some of their attacks. Flash alone could stop him in time forever.

Mindset
Flash will get mindraped

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos is going down. The team collectively can wear him down and beat on him.

He has no way of countering some of their attacks. Flash alone could stop him in time forever. I beg to differ. Shields. Durability. Mindrape. Forceblock. Thanos wins 10 of 10.

iceman24567
Captain Comet, Wonder Woman and Black Adam will not be mind raped the team stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Captain Comet, Wonder Woman and Black Adam will not be mind raped the team stomps. I didn't say he mindrapes them all, but with the shields he can erect they don't touch him. Thanos wins,easily. He is on a whole other level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
I didn't say he mindrapes them all, but with the shields he can erect they don't touch him. Thanos wins,easily. He is on a whole other level. No Thanos gets beat to hell easily.

quanchi112
No Thanos gets beat to hell easily. Name an instance where he has been beaten to death easily by a top tier with Thanos actually fighting back?

iceman24567
Name an instance where he has been beaten to death easily by a top tier with Thanos actually fighting back? Name an instance where Thanos has beaten 3 beings that are Superman level in strength and somebody way faster than him? What a dumb way to "debate" fail thumb down

quanchi112
Name an instance where Thanos has beaten 3 beings that are Superman level in strength and somebody way faster than him? What a dumb way to "debate" fail thumb down Thanos can erect shields and can beat down characters like the Surfer in a few hits who far surpasses the durability of any character involved in this thread.

These characters don't possess the raw power to even touch him.

iceman24567
Thanos can erect shields and can beat down characters like the Surfer in a few hits who far surpasses the durability of any character involved in this thread.

These characters don't possess the raw power to even touch him. They possess the speed and strength to pummel him to death Seriously Thanos has been beaten by physical means he gets blitzed 10/10

quanchi112
They possess the speed and strength to pummel him to death Seriously Thanos has been beaten by physical means he gets blitzed 10/10 He erects a shield just like he did against the Fallen One. They can't even touch him. The only character who physically beat him was Drax and it was a plot device while Thanos had his back turned.

iceman24567
He erects a shield just like he did against the Fallen One. They can't even touch him. The only character who physically beat him was Drax and it was a plot device while Thanos had his back turned. They can't break his shields? Is that the fallback in every thread? You are right Drax caught him with his back turned plus Wally can easily imp him before he erects a shield then he gets pummeled 10/10

quanchi112
They can't break his shields? Is that the fallback in every thread? You are right Drax caught him with his back turned plus Wally can easily imp him before he erects a shield then he gets pummeled 10/10 It exhausted Galactus to break his shields and those weren't even his best shields. Flash can't beat Thanos before he can react. Sorry, they don't lay a hand on him. Flash gets mindraped or forceblocked very quickly if Thanos isn't playing around.

iceman24567
It exhausted Galactus to break his shields and those weren't even his best shields. Flash can't beat Thanos before he can react. Sorry, they don't lay a hand on him. Flash gets mindraped or forceblocked very quickly if Thanos isn't playing around. Yes Flash can hit Thanos before he erects his shields he can hit him with a couple imps if he isn't playing around. Wonder Woman can lasso him while Black Adam and Captain Comet pummel him to death team 10/10

quanchi112
Yes Flash can hit Thanos before he erects his shields he can hit him with a couple imps if he isn't playing around. Wonder Woman can lasso him while Black Adam and Captain Comet pummel him to death team 10/10 Wishful thinking. Thanos has defended himself before from a character speed rushing him and has shown the ability to dodge a surfer grab without even being aware of his presence.

Again, you haven't given me one good reason as to how they can break through his shields before he crushes them one by one.

iceman24567
Wishful thinking. Thanos has defended himself before from a character speed rushing him and has shown the ability to dodge a surfer grab without even being aware of his presence.

Again, you haven't given me one good reason as to how they can break through his shields before he crushes them one by one. Again you ignore me saying Flash beats on him before he even thinks shields laughing . Thanos doesn't have uber shields like you wish he did Drax got threw them these 3 can do the job or Flash can steel all his speed before he winks and they rape him either way he's too fat and slow.

Mindset
Again you ignore me saying Flash beats on him before he even thinks shields laughing . Thanos doesn't have uber shields like you wish he did Drax got threw them these 3 can do the job or Flash can steel all his speed before he winks and they rape him either way he's too fat and slow. Are you talking about Drax during Annihilation, if so...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you talking about Drax during Annihilation, if so... Yes the drastically weaker version of Drax broke threw his shields easily but he is the weakness of Thanos so it was easier eek! Yeah right

Mindset
Yes the drastically weaker version of Drax broke threw his shields easily but he is the weakness of Thanos so it was easier eek! Yeah right Yea, that is right.

quanchi112
Again you ignore me saying Flash beats on him before he even thinks shields laughing . Thanos doesn't have uber shields like you wish he did Drax got threw them these 3 can do the job or Flash can steel all his speed before he winks and they rape him either way he's too fat and slow. Thanos can erect them before Flash hits him and one hit from the Flash wouldn't kill him anyways. Thanos' durability proves he erects the shields before the even bloody his nose.

Drax was a special case which these heroes don't have going for him. Galactus couldn't easily pierce his shields.

If Odin can't beat him quickly and easily what chance do they have? wink

iceman24567
Yea, that is right. Except it's pure speculation eek!

quanchi112
Yes the drastically weaker version of Drax broke threw his shields easily but he is the weakness of Thanos so it was easier eek! Yeah right If Omega and Galactus couldn't break through easily doesn't that tell you anything?

fangirl101
Thanos can erect them before Flash hits him and one hit from the Flash wouldn't kill him anyways. Thanos' durability proves he erects the shields before the even bloody his nose.

Drax was a special case which these heroes don't have going for him. Galactus couldn't easily pierce his shields.

If Odin can't beat him quickly and easily what chance do they have? wink
They do have a chance. A few of them. Captain Comet's TP is quite up there. He was able to breach Synnar's Shields and read his mind.

quanchi112
Except it's pure speculation eek! What is pure speculation?

iceman24567
Thanos can erect them before Flash hits him and one hit from the Flash wouldn't kill him anyways. Thanos' durability proves he erects the shields before the even bloody his nose.

If Odin can't beat him quickly and easily what chance do they have? wink They are alot faster than Thanos and they would know what he could take thanks to Captain Comet they would do more than try and blast him like physical means i have only been typing it for like the last 15 minutes they blitz him before he can react laughing

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
They do have a chance. A few of them. Captain Comet's TP is quite up there. He was able to breach Synnar's Shields and read his mind.

*hasn't ever read anything with Captain Comet...* sad At least, I don't think so...

Mindset
Except it's pure speculation eek! Not really.

Thanos shields have stood up to much more, then Drax ripped Thanos heart out when stronger people have done much less.

Pretty stupid to think he just did it all on the merit of his own strength, and someone with the same level of strength could do the same thing.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
*hasn't ever read anything with Captain Comet...* sad At least, I don't think so... Check the Rahn Thanagar War. Good stuff. He is quite a good DC character.

iceman24567
Not really.

Thanos shields have stood up to much more, then Drax ripped Thanos heart out when stronger people have done much less.

Pretty stupid to think he just did it all on the merit of his own strength, and someone with the same level of strength could do the same thing. No it's pretty stupid to speculate that Drax broke threw because of some inherent weakness never mentioned on panel erm

Enyalus
Check the Rahn Thanagar War. Good stuff. He is quite a good DC character.

The tie-in for IC? I bought it...I've never read it though lol.

fangirl101
Not really.

Pretty stupid to think he just did it all on the merit of his own strength, and someone with the same level of strength could do the same thing. Thanos only uses circular shields to block blast. He never blocks physical assaults unless he's using his tech shield and has prep. That is the only time he has entire body shields. His shields won't be a problem to a team amped by flashe's speed.

quanchi112
They are alot faster than Thanos and they would know what he could take thanks to Captain Comet they would do more than try and blast him like physical means i have only been typing it for like the last 15 minutes they blitz him before he can react laughing The Fallen one and the Surfer are a lot faster as well, but that doesn't stop Thanos from easily crushing them.

Like I said even if they landed the first hit Thanos can erect shields and can pwn most of them with a blow or two.

Enyalus
Thanos only uses circular shields to block blast. He never blocks physical assaults unless he's using his tech shield and has prep.

That tech shield is part of his standard equipment. Built into his belt and suit.

But the team probably wins the majority.

quanchi112
No it's pretty stupid to speculate that Drax broke threw because of some inherent weakness never mentioned on panel erm Are you sure of that? Must I put up a scan to stop your ignorance.

iceman24567
But the team probably wins the majority. Everybody knows this except one fanboy no expression

quanchi112
Thanos only uses circular shields to block blast. He never blocks physical assaults unless he's using his tech shield and has prep. That is the only time he has entire body shields. His shields won't be a problem to a team amped by flashe's speed. Fallen One. He blocked a physical assault from the Fallen One.

quanchi112
That tech shield is part of his standard equipment. Built into his belt and suit.

But the team probably wins the majority. How so?

iceman24567
Are you sure of that? Must I put up a scan to stop your ignorance. Yes put up the scans of somebody saying Drax can break threw Thanos' shields and kill him because he is his weakness please do laughing

Mindset
No it's pretty stupid to speculate that Drax broke threw because of some inherent weakness never mentioned on panel erm So I guess Drax > Odin, SS, WM Thor, etc.

Right...

Also, the green energy coming out of Drax only when he approached Thanos didn't mean anything, and neither did the fact that he was made by a cosmic entity to kill Thanos mean anything either.

Whatever.

fangirl101
So I guess Drax > Odin, SS, WM Thor, etc.

Right...

Also, the green energy coming out of Drax only when he approached Thanos didn't mean anything, and neither did the fact that he was made by a cosmic entity to kill Thanos mean anything either.

Whatever. If Drax were the weakness he'd would have been cut thru Thanos's shields like a hot knife thru butter. He just caught thanos off gaurd.

iceman24567
So I guess Drax > Odin, SS, WM Thor, etc.

Right...

Also, the green energy coming out of Drax only when he approached Thanos didn't mean anything, and neither did the fact that he was made by a cosmic entity mean anything either.

Whatever. Yeah we all know why he was created and by who but that automatically gives him some amp when facing Thanos What the f**k? . If that's not speculation i don't know what is sad

Bouboumaster
Thanos destroy them 10/10.

Skyfather lvl vs high herald/mid herald lvler? erm

Mindset
Thanos only uses circular shields to block blast. He never blocks physical assaults unless he's using his tech shield and has prep. That is the only time he has entire body shields. His shields won't be a problem to a team amped by flashe's speed. Not sure what that had to do with my post.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Skyfather lvl vs high herald/mid herald lvler? erm The League doesn't beat Skyfather level threats? Even Wonder Woman faces skyfather level threats on her lonesome erm

fangirl101

Skyfather lvl vs high herald/mid herald lvler? erm
Lulz.
How does he hit Flash?

Will he breach Wondy's Force Shield?
Can he break her lasso?

Can he combat CC's Telepathy and fight the team at the same time?

Can he stand up to Ba's Skyfather lvling magic punches?

Thanos wins some. And the Team wins some. Him destroying them 10/10 would NEVER happen.

Mindset
Yeah we all know why he was created and by who but that automatically gives him some amp when facing Thanos What the f**k? . If that's not speculation i don't know what is sad Obviously something happened, when he approached Thanos a green energy surrounded his body and he was able to do something Odin, WM Thor, and SS were unable to do.

I guess the alternative is to say Drax is stronger than those people.

darthgoober
If Drax were the weakness he'd would have been cut thru Thanos's shields like a hot knife thru butter. He just caught thanos off gaurd.
He pretty much did go right through his shields. He actually stuck his fingers through, grabbed the force field, and ripped right through it...

Enyalus
How so?

I think its just one or two too many for Thanos to take. Flash would certainly be one-shotted if Thanos got a hold of him. Adam's durability blows IMO...I know squat about CC, but Wonder Woman is great at playing defense. She'd be difficult to put down. Give everyone else time to recover, or whatever. I think Thanos has a shot, I just don't think its a good one.

quanchi112
Yes put up the scans of somebody saying Drax can break threw Thanos' shields and kill him because he is his weakness please do laughing There is a scan saying that Drax contains the genetic killing stroke and that he is Thanos' silver bullet.

Mindset
If Drax were the weakness he'd would have been cut thru Thanos's shields like a hot knife thru butter. He just caught thanos off gaurd. http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Drax/Drax-KillingThanos.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Drax/Drax-KillingThanos2.jpg

iceman24567
Obviously something happened, when he approached Thanos a green energy surrounded his body and he was able to do something Odin, WM Thor, and SS were unable to do.

I guess the alternative is to say Drax is stronger than those people. Well then it was obviously because Drax is his silver bullet? eek!

quanchi112
If Drax were the weakness he'd would have been cut thru Thanos's shields like a hot knife thru butter. He just caught thanos off gaurd. Did you read the comic?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation4-003.jpg

fangirl101
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Drax/Drax-KillingThanos.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Drax/Drax-KillingThanos2.jpg

... I know about the fight. But IF Thano's Shields are tech, drax would not be able to breach them. He was created to be the antithesis to Thanos. Not tech.

Mindset
Well then it was obviously because Drax is his silver bullet? eek! That makes a lot more sense than what you seem to be claiming.

quanchi112
Lulz.
How does he hit Flash?

Can he break her lasso?

Thanos wins some. And the Team wins some. Him destroying them 10/10 would NEVER happen. He can mindrape the Flash or force block him. None of this matters because Thanos can erect shields to where he isn't touching him at all.

WW can be easily crushed physically soon as he engages her. If Thor with the power gem can't really hurt him WW is getting crushed since Superman snapped her wrist and owned her.

Ba can't beat a skyfather.

iceman24567
I know about the fight. But IF Thano's Shields are tech, drax would not be able to breach them. He was created to be the antithesis to Thanos. Not tech. I have to agree with this those scans can account for Drax hitting straight threw his chest but his shields? They are suppose to be tech based no?

quanchi112
I think its just one or two too many for Thanos to take. Flash would certainly be one-shotted if Thanos got a hold of him. Adam's durability blows IMO...I know squat about CC, but Wonder Woman is great at playing defense. She'd be difficult to put down. Give everyone else time to recover, or whatever. I think Thanos has a shot, I just don't think its a good one. None of these characters have the power needed to put him down especially if Thanos fights ruthlessly. If the Surfer is getting raped then so are these guys. Thanos didn't even erect a shield against the Surfer to boot.

Enyalus
I have to agree with this those scans can account for Drax hitting straight threw his chest but his shields? They are suppose to be tech based no?

The ones Drax broke through were Thanos' energy shields...him being an energy manipulator and all. He uses them when fighting the Maker, too. Didn't use his tech for those battles.

FYI: Thanos' tech shields are see-through. His energy shields are energy-colored-like. stick out tongue

fangirl101
He can mindrape the Flash or force block him. None of this matters because Thanos can erect shields to where he isn't touching him at all.

WW can be easily crushed physically soon as he engages her. If Thor with the power gem can't really hurt him WW is getting crushed since Superman snapped her wrist and owned her.

Flash can be mind raped. But Thanos has four others to fight.

WW didn't have her shields up when Superman broke her wrist. When she has put it up, Superman has not breached it.

BA did just pwn a skyfather recently. Shazam.

darthgoober
I know about the fight. But IF Thano's Shields are tech, drax would not be able to breach them. He was created to be the antithesis to Thanos. Not tech.
Thanos has both tech based shields and those he can create naturally from his own energy.

quanchi112
I have to agree with this those scans can account for Drax hitting straight threw his chest but his shields? They are suppose to be tech based no? Did you read the scan I put up? In this matchup Thanos won't have his back turned anyways.

Galactus and Omega couldn't just pull his shields apart so how can these guys? Is Drax stronger than Galactus and Omega?

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanos has both tech based shields and those he can create naturally from his own energy.

Thanos's Tech shields are the ones that surround his entire body.The one's that he creates with his energy are only partial. Always have been.

quanchi112
The ones Drax broke through were Thanos' energy shields...him being an energy manipulator and all. He uses them when fighting the Maker, too. Didn't use his tech for those battles.

FYI: Thanos' tech shields are see-through. His energy shields are energy-colored-like. stick out tongue Exactly. He has erected shields without his suit on. He was just in plain clothes when he erected the shield that neutralized the Fallen One as well. Thanos is too uber for this team.

fangirl101
Did you read the scan I put up? In this matchup Thanos won't have his back turned anyways.

Galactus and Omega couldn't just pull his shields apart so how can these guys? Is Drax stronger than Galactus and Omega? Those were defensive shields that he had prepped for. Terrible use of an example. You should know better.

Naija boy
lulz what kind of foolish and ignorant claims are being made in this thread? Drax broke thru thanos shields because they are weak? How stupid. How many times does the scan of drax being thanos silver bullet have to be put up? Thanos shields have withstood attacks from skyfather and above level beings and yet some clown are trying to use drax piercing thru them to somehow degrade it without taking any context into account. Just sad facepalm

Enyalus
Those were defensive shields that he had prepped for. Terrible use of an example. You should know better.

The Galactus-shield incident was standard tech. The Omega thing was prep, yeah.

used Tech shields for Champion, too.

quanchi112
Flash can be mind raped. But Thanos has four others to fight.

WW didn't have her shields up when Superman broke her wrist. When she has put it up, Superman has not breached it.

BA did just pwn a skyfather recently. Shazam. What feats does that Shazam have that prove he is on Shazam's power level?

Thanos is a lot more powerful than Superman. He can force block her as well.

iceman24567
Wait so which shields are tech based and which aren't?

darthgoober
Thanos's Tech shields are the ones that surround his entire body.The one's that he creates with his energy are only partial. Always have been.
And you have definitive proof to support those claims, or are you basing your opinion off your own personal conjecture?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Naija boy
lulz what kind of foolish and ignorant claims are being made in this thread? Drax broke thru thanos shields because they are weak? How stupid. How many times does the scan of drax being thanos silver bullet have to be put up? Thanos shields have withstood attacks from skyfather and above level beings and yet some clown are trying to use drax piercing thru them to somehow degrade it without taking any context into account. Just sad facepalm
You should pay attention to the actual debate before posting. You look so FAIL when you don't.

quanchi112
Those were defensive shields that he had prepped for. Terrible use of an example. You should know better. He put up shields against Drax with no prep. laughing out loud

Thanos wins 10 of 10.

Enyalus
Wait so which shields are tech based and which aren't?

FYI: Thanos' tech shields are see-through. His energy shields are energy-colored-like. stick out tongue

quanchi112
lulz what kind of foolish and ignorant claims are being made in this thread? Drax broke thru thanos shields because they are weak? How stupid. How many times does the scan of drax being thanos silver bullet have to be put up? Thanos shields have withstood attacks from skyfather and above level beings and yet some clown are trying to use drax piercing thru them to somehow degrade it without taking any context into account. Just sad facepalm Exactly. Some people hate Thanos so much they want to try to ignore the fact of what Drax was with relation to Thanos to somehow find a way to discredit him. It fails everytime.

quanchi112
Wait so which shields are tech based and which aren't? The ones where he has his tech on and the others are when he has his plain clothes on later on the Thanos series.

Bouboumaster
Lulz.
How does he hit Flash?

Can he break her lasso?

Thanos wins some. And the Team wins some. Him destroying them 10/10 would NEVER happen.

Against Flash: he erase the place out of the map.

Against Wondie: I don't think he can break the lasso, but I don't see her passing his shield either. I see him stop her while she'll try to attack.

I don't think he have to fught against CC's telepathy. Thanos resistance to telepathy is off the charts, he resisted to Moondragon with the Mind gem without trying. Moondragon is strong enough has a telepath to detect Ol' Chuck Xavier and erect mental barrier against him.

Yes, I'm pretty positive he could. Thanos endurance has been proved with a tons of feat. We just have to look to the fights against Odin, Tyrant, Walker and co.

Now, besides Wondie with her shields, who could resist the might of Thanos, if Surfer have been dropped with a couple of punches? Or Thor with a mere eye blast?

I havn't been fair, I admit that I'm a big fan of Thanos. But still, I must say that Thanos wins more than not. I see Wondie maybe able to hold him if she can catch him with the lasso. But I think it's very unlikely

fangirl101
The Galactus-shield incident was standard tech. The Omega thing was prep, yeah.

used Tech shields for Champion, too. The Galactus thing was prep too. Make sure you read what Thanos says.

iceman24567
eek!

Enyalus
The Galactus thing was prep too. Make sure you read what Thanos says.

He was only using his standard shields. He says, "shields up" and that's what happens. There was no proof he was using extra shielding. Against Omega though it was very clear that he was using 3 shields due to prep.

fangirl101
Against Flash: he erase the place out of the map.

Against Wondie: I don't think he can break the lasso, but I don't see her passing his shield either. I see him stop her while she'll try to attack.

I don't think he have to fught against CC's telepathy. Thanos resistance to telepathy is off the charts, he resisted to Moondragon with the Mind gem without trying. Moondragon is strong enough has a telepath to detect Ol' Chuck Xavier and erect mental barrier against him.

Yes, I'm pretty positive he could. Thanos endurance has been proved with a tons of feat. We just have to look to the fights against Odin, Tyrant, Walker and co.

Now, besides Wondie with her shields, who could resist the might of Thanos, if Surfer have been dropped with a couple of punches? Or Thor with a mere eye blast?

I havn't been fair, I admit that I'm a big fan of Thanos. But still, I must say that Thanos wins more than not. I see Wondie maybe able to hold him if she can catch him with the lasso. But I think it's very unlikely
No Battle field destruction.
And It doesn't matter if he resist Caps Telepathy. Let's rememeber Cap's telepathy is so powerful that he breached the demiurge's shields.

And you are thinking of this as a one on one fight. No. it's a team against One.

Naija boy
You should pay attention to the actual debate before posting. You look so FAIL when you don't.

Or rather u should actually learn to actually READ replies before making idiotic comments

My post was in regards to statements like this

fangirl101
He was only using his standard shields. He says, "shields up" and that's what happens. There was no proof he was using extra shielding. Against Omega though it was very clear that he was using 3 shields due to prep. Except he says All defensive shields up. So um yeah. Pay attention. smile

Mindset
The Galactus thing was prep too. Make sure you read what Thanos says. How do you gather that?

Enyalus
Except he says All defensive shields up. So um yeah. Pay attention. smile

And you deduce that he needed prep for that, why?

fangirl101
Or rather u should actually learn to actually READ replies before making idiotic comments

My post was in regards to statements like this Cept no one was paying any real attenion that Drax broke Thano's tech shields. Obviously there is something amiss in the story.

darthgoober
And you have definitive proof to support those claims, or are you basing your opinion off your own personal conjecture?

quanchi112
The Galactus thing was prep too. Make sure you read what Thanos says. No, it wasn't. It was a last second thing due to the circumstances.

quanchi112
Except he says All defensive shields up. So um yeah. Pay attention. smile How does that imply prep?

fangirl101
You mean besides the fact that every time Thanos is fully surrounded by tech shields, it's in a prep setting, and the shields are invisible like or clear. And when he's using his energy powers for shielding, they are green or yellow colored? Um yeah. Soo.

quanchi112
Cept no one was paying any real attenion that Drax broke Thano's tech shields. Obviously there is something amiss in the story. There was nothing amiss this was covered with him being the silver bullet.

Enyalus
Cept no one was paying any real attenion that Drax broke Thano's tech shields. Obviously there is something amiss in the story.

Thanos' tech shields are clear, Fangirl. You can't see them. Check out 'Thanos Quest' for example. His energy shields are the ones that can be seen, like a GL's shielding.

Mindset
You mean besides the fact that every time Thanos is fully surrounded by tech shields, it's in a prep setting, and the shields are invisible like or clear. And when he's using his energy powers for shielding, they are green or yellow colored? Um yeah. Soo. These shields were purple, so what makes you think they are tech shields?

Naija boy
Cept no one was paying any real attenion that Drax broke Thano's tech shields. Obviously there is something amiss in the story.

Baseless assumption. Please prove it was a tech shield.

fangirl101
These shields were purple, so what makes you think they are tech shields? They surrounded him. His energy shields have NEVER surrounded him fully.

quanchi112
These shields were purple, so what makes you think they are tech shields? Nothing. He didn't have any tech on and fangirl is just making baseless assumptions here with nothing to back it up.

Bouboumaster
No Battle field destruction.
And It doesn't matter if he resist Caps Telepathy. Let's rememeber Cap's telepathy is so powerful that he breached the demiurge's shields.

And you are thinking of this as a one on one fight. No. it's a team against One.

Still, I don't see Flash pass Thanos shield too. He just can't do anything.

Thanos mental might is so powerful that he nearly take over Galactus.

And it doesn't matter that it's a team or not, they doesn't have enough firepower to take out Thanos, minus the damn lasso

quanchi112
They surrounded him. His energy shields have NEVER surrounded him fully. What? Are you suggesting that if the Fallen One would have flown around him that he could have hit him from behind because Thanos' shields only cover the front of him..... erm

Mindset
They surrounded him. His energy shields have NEVER surrounded him fully. So earlier you differentiate between tech shields and energy ones were color and clear, and now it's if they surround him or not?

Enyalus
They surrounded him. His energy shields have NEVER surrounded him fully.

You didn't see the Galactus or Omega scene? Both cases Galactus and Omega's blast enveloped Thanos completely. Clearly, the tech shield(s) had to cover him totally for that...

fangirl101
Still, I don't see Flash pass Thanos shield too. He just can't do anything.

Thanos mental might is so powerful that he nearly take over Galactus.

And it doesn't matter that it's a team or not, they doesn't have enough firepower to take out Thanos, minus the damn lasso
BA has Crushed the Spectre's face and beaten Shazam when he focuses his Magical zeus like blasts. Flash can hit Thanos with thousands of Imps. CC has actually stood up to synnar. I say the team has as much chance of a win as Thanos does. Diana's lasso has pwned a couple of skyfather lvl beings.

fangirl101
You didn't see the Galactus or Omega scene? Both cases Galactus and Omega's blast enveloped Thanos completely. Clearly, the tech shield(s) had to cover him totally for that... I know. those were tech shields. We are in agreement.

quanchi112
BA has Crushed the Spectre's face and beaten Shazam when he focuses his Magical zeus like blasts. Flash can hit Thanos with thousands of Imps. CC has actually stood up to synnar. I say the team has as much chance of a win as Thanos does. Diana's lasso has pwned a couple of skyfather lvl beings. BA didn't injure the Spectre in the slightest regardless of the appearance of his face.

What has this new shazam done to prove he is a skyfather? Is current Thor a skyfather as well?

Flash can't hit him more than once if he pulls that off due to his shields and a mindrape coming his way.

darthgoober
You mean besides the fact that every time Thanos is fully surrounded by tech shields, it's in a prep setting, and the shields are invisible like or clear. And when he's using his energy powers for shielding, they are green or yellow colored? Um yeah. Soo.
See that's conjecture, that's not actual proof. You said yourself that he gave a verbal command to raise his tech shields against Galactus right, was there anything like that to indicate that Thanos "activated" an external force field against Drax? Did he give a command, press a button, flip a switch... ANYTHING like that?

quanchi112
I know. those were tech shields. We are in agreement. Are you really suggesting that his energy shields only cover one side of him?

fangirl101
See that's conjecture, that's not actual proof. You said yourself that he gave a verbal command to raise his tech shields against Galactus right, was there anything like that to indicate that Thanos "activated" an external force field against Drax? Did he give a command, press a button, flip a switch... ANYTHING like that? Um haven't you been paying attention. I said that something was amiss since Thanos's shields of his own making have NEVER covered his entire body.

quanchi112
Um haven't you been paying attention. I said that something was amiss since Thanos's shields of his own making have NEVER covered his entire body. Can you prove this?

Enyalus
I know. those were tech shields. We are in agreement.

Right. And they would've had to cover all of him. And they were also not visible (see-through/clear.) Also see the Champion case. Whereas when he uses his energy shields from his own personal energy reserves, obviously they are visible via the energy color. They were visible against Drax. So...they were energy shields used in that case.

Naija boy
Wait so the best evidence that thanos shield against drax was a tech shield, despite him not giving any on panel activation command is the the unsupported belief that all his tech shields surround him while all his energy shields dont? lol indeed.

fangirl101
Can you prove this?
I"m not speaking to you. You already know better. Thanos's shields have never covered his entire body. Every time he created his own shields, they were partial. The only time he was ever fully covered was with those clear tech shields.

darthgoober
Um haven't you been paying attention. I said that something was amiss since Thanos's shields of his own making have NEVER covered his entire body.
But again, is that an assumption or is there proof to support it? Are you telling me that if I start looking through old issues featuring Thanos that I won't find a single instance of him being surrounded by a body shield without pressing a button or something similar to activate it?

fangirl101
Anyway. I give this fight as a toss up. Depending on who gets lucky.

fangirl101
But again, is that an assumption or is there proof to support it? Are you telling me that if I start looking through old issues featuring Thanos that I won't find a single instance of him being surrounded by a body shield without pressing a button or something similar to activate it? You won't find an instance where he is covered in his colored energy shields. You won't. Screw pressing a button. You know damned well they won't show that all of the time. You are on ignore.

quanchi112
I"m not speaking to you. You already know better. Thanos's shields have never covered his entire body. Every time he created his own shields, they were partial. The only time he was ever fully covered was with those clear tech shields. So , in this instance was it only covering the front of him?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12-015-2.jpg

quanchi112
You won't find an instance where he is covered in his colored energy shields. You won't. Screw pressing a button. You know damned well they won't show that all of the time. You are on ignore. If he doesn't have to press a button to activate them why can't he activate them in this thread?

fangirl101
So , in this instance was it only covering the front of him?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos12-015-2.jpg what the hell does it look like to you? You are back on ignore. You know it's only circular in front of his hand.

quanchi112
Anyway. I give this fight as a toss up. Depending on who gets lucky. How does Thanos lose a fight?

Naija boy
Hmm. it seems that making baseless claims and telling evryone who asks u to actually prove them "ur on ignore" has become a debating strategy.ermm

zeel
He can mindrape the Flash or force block him. None of this matters because Thanos can erect shields to where he isn't touching him at all.

They may not be beating thanos but i say this.

thanos will be walking home funny afterwards roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
Hmm. it seems that making baseless claims and telling evryone who asks u to actually prove them "ur on ignore" has become a debating strategy.ermm Shut the hell up. I didn't make a baseless claim. Thano's tech sheilds have always been clear and surround his entire body. His energy shields have always been circular and never covered his body. Period. What we have witht he drax thing is something out of the norm.

quanchi112
what the hell does it look like to you? You are back on ignore. You know it's only circular in front of his hand. The energy is all around him. LOL at anyone saying Thanos' backside is wide open to attacks.Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmm. it seems that making baseless claims and telling evryone who asks u to actually prove them "ur on ignore" has become a debating strategy.ermm laughing out loud

darthgoober
You won't find an instance where he is covered in his colored energy shields. You won't. Screw pressing a button. You know damned well they won't show that all of the time. You are on ignore.
Well if he's not pressing a button or something every time he raises a full body shield, then what are you basing the shield in question being tech based off of beyond the standard you yourself set up for him in which any full body shield is always tech based? Is there ANY actual proof to support the claim or not?

fangirl101
Well if he's not pressing a button or something every time he raises a full body shield, then what are you basing the shield in question being tech based off of beyond the standard you yourself set up for him in which any full body shield is always tech based? Is there ANY actual proof to support the claim or not? How about I"ve seen enough of his tech shields to know that they are clear and surround him fully. Examples include, Omega, Galactus, Champion etc.

When he uses his own energy shields, they don't surround him fully and are colored by his energy aura.

Example includes The fallen one.

Good night.

As for this thread. Toss up.

quanchi112
Shut the hell up. I didn't make a baseless claim. Thano's tech sheilds have always been clear and surround his entire body. His energy shields have always been circular and never covered his body. Period. What we have witht he drax thing is something out of the norm. Why can't you answer anyone's question with anything other than your opinion to back this claim up?

The Drax shield was an energy shield and is canon so it counts and destroys your theory.

kgkg
As for this thread. Toss up. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
thumb up How so?

darthgoober
How about I"ve seen enough of his tech shields to know that they are clear and surround him fully. Examples include, Omega, Galactus, Champion etc.

When he uses his own energy shields, they don't surround him fully and are colored by his energy aura.

Example includes The fallen one.

Good night.

As for this thread. Toss up.

And all those examples actually prove is that Thanos CAN make full body shields using tech, and that he CAN raise shields from his own personal energy that aren't full body. You're relying on conjectured opinion for pretty much everything else...

Naija boy
Shut the hell up. I didn't make a baseless claim. Thano's tech sheilds have always been clear and surround his entire body. His energy shields have always been circular and never covered his body. Period. What we have witht he drax thing is something out of the norm.

lulz. Yes and im sure u have some way of proving that......Oh wait u dont. All the proven "tech" shield incidents have thanos giving verbal commands to activate the shields. Aside those times thanos has used shields on numerous occasions. You have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of proving that any of the other times he used shields( which did surround his or another beings body) have been tech shields. Further u have no way of proving that the shields thanos used which only covered parts of his body were made because of his inability to do so over his entire body rather than his own decision to use shields only to protect the part of his being in danger.

So um yeah u can make all the blanket statements u like it as it supports ur nonsensical argument in no way as its still as baseless speculation.

fangirl101
And all those examples actually prove is that Thanos CAN make full body shields using tech, and that he CAN raise shields from his own personal energy that aren't full body. You're relying on conjectured opinion for pretty much everything else... Well since this is comics and that is what we do, then take it or leave it. I'm done with you. I don't even like your style.

fangirl101
lulz. Yes and im sure u have some way of proving that......Oh wait u dont. All the proven "tech" shield incidents have thanos giving verbal commands to activate the shields. Aside those times thanos has used shields on numerous occasions. You have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of proving that any of the other times he used shields( which did surround his or another beings body) have been tech shields. Further u have no way of proving that the shields thanos used which only covered parts of his body were made because of his inability to do so over his entire body rather than his own decision to use shields only to protect the part of his being in danger.

So um yeah u can make all the blanket statements u like it as it supports ur nonsensical argument in no way as its still as baseless speculation. Lulz. you fail. I don't have to prove shit. That's like me saying prove that Superman can lift ten elephants and a mouse. When he's never done so. I know he can from what I've seen. Thanos has never surrounded himself with his own energy fields. But he has sourouned himself with tech. That's all I need to know.

darthgoober
Well since this is comics and that is what we do, then take it or leave it. I'm done with you. I don't even like your style.
I can understand why you're not a fan of my style because I rely on proof rather than making shit up as I go along. You should get used to it though because forum rules support my way of debating, not yours.

quanchi112
Well since this is comics and that is what we do, then take it or leave it. I'm done with you. I don't even like your style. The Drax shield destroys your theory though.Originally posted by fangirl101
Lulz. you fail. I don't have to prove shit. That's like me saying prove that Superman can lift ten elephants and a mouse. When he's never done so. I know he can from what I've seen. Thanos has never surrounded himself with his own energy fields. But he has sourouned himself with tech. That's all I need to know. Drax shield while his back was turned by the way.

fangirl101
I can understand why you're not a fan of my style because I rely on proof rather than making shit up as I go along. You should get used to it though because forum rules support my way of debating, not yours. No. I don't like your style becuz you fvking annoy me. I stated what has happened on panel. **** what you think I meant. I stated what has happened on panel. Thanos shields of tech are always clear and surround him. Period. Now get lost chump.

kgkg
is it really necessary to use words like "fail"?

darthgoober
No. I don't like your style becuz you fvking annoy me. I stated what has happened on panel. **** what you think I meant. I stated what has happened on panel. Thanos shields of tech are always clear and surround him. Period. Now get lost chump.
He says while relying upon his own conjecture without a lick of proof to support the claim...

quanchi112
No. I don't like your style becuz you fvking annoy me. I stated what has happened on panel. **** what you think I meant. I stated what has happened on panel. Thanos shields of tech are always clear and surround him. Period. Now get lost chump. Thanos' shields when used against Drax weren't clear and covered his backside while he wasn't even engaging Drax. There goes your theory.

Naija boy
Originally posted by kgkg
is it really necessary to use words like "fail"?

Saying "fail" and ur on "ignore" have seemingly become a substitute for on panel proof.

fangirl101
He says while relying upon his own conjecture without a lick of proof to support the claim... I'm a fvking She. for the trillionth time. I stated what has happened on panel. Now if you feel i'm wrong, dispute it with examples or shut up.

Mindset
I'm done with you. I don't even like your style. laughing out loud

darthgoober
I'm a fvking She. for the trillionth time. I stated what has happened on panel. Now if you feel i'm wrong, dispute it with examples or shut up.
I don't have to dispute it with examples because there's no proof to support the initial claim. First support your claim that Thanos's body shields are ALWAYS tech based with proof rather than conjecture and THEN I'll work on disputing it. If you refuse to provide proof and rely solely upon conjecture then it's not even worth my time because you're refusing to follow one of the most basic tenants of an an intelligent and well reasoned reasonable debate so there's no point. If you want to become the new Galen that's on you, but I had enough of the original to pick back up where he and I left off...

Naija boy
Lulz. you fail. I don't have to prove shit. That's like me saying prove that Superman can lift ten elephants and a mouse. When he's never done so. I know he can from what I've seen. Thanos has never surrounded himself with his own energy fields. But he has sourouned himself with tech. That's all I need to know.

Do u reason at all? In ur own head does that analogy really make sense? laughing out loud Here, the only verified "tech" shields he has used have involved him using some visible activation command. Now we have an instance of him not using an activation command or anything similar as well as seemingly using no tech. Yet u expect us to believe it was a tech shield and why? Because it surrounded his whole body and apparently thanos cannot make full shields to surround peoples bodies

And yet he does exactly that to vision here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/CelestialQuest6I.jpg

I wonder then would him not doing it to himself regularly indicate the lack of need to do so rather than the asinine assumption thats its due to his inability? especially considering that this shield shown above and the shield in question are both devoid of any activation command or any indication of tech usage?

BUT NO!! it surrounded his whole body so it must have been tech eek! Hilarious

fangirl101
I don't have to dispute it with examples because there's no proof to support the initial claim. First support your claim that Thanos's body shields are ALWAYS tech based with proof rather than conjecture and THEN I'll work on disputing it. If you refuse to provide proof and rely solely upon conjecture then it's not even worth my time because you're refusing to follow one of the most basic tenants of an an intelligent and well reasoned reasonable debate so there's no point. If you want to become the new Galen, that's on you, but I had enough of the original to pick back up where he and I left off... Lulz. I have examples of my reasoning. Read the thread. Now put up or shut up.

darthgoober
Lulz. I have examples of my reasoning. Read the thread. Now put up or shut up.
You have conjecture, not proof. The onus still rests upon you to support your initial claims...

fangirl101
You have conjecture, not proof. The onus still rests upon you to support your initial claims... I gave my reasoning with examples. Now refute my reasoning with examples of your own or shut the hell up.

psycho gundam
Thanos has never surrounded himself with his own energy fields. But he has sourouned himself with tech. That's all I need to know. all eternals (olympian/titan/uranus) can erect forcefields with energy manipulation, even an eternal with level 1 skill in energy manip can do that technique.

thanos is the most powerful of all eternals by far, only exceeded by cronos. using your logic, thanos MUST have mastered and surpassed the art of force field creation.

darthgoober
I gave my reasoning with examples. Now refute my reasoning with examples of your own or shut the hell up.
Yeah, your REASONING.... that's why it's conjecture rather than proof. You had to manufacture a theory because comics never actually specified, but the fact that it "makes sense" in your mind doesn't mean that it's admissable as evidence.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all eternals (olympian/titan/uranus) can erect forcefields with energy manipulation, even an eternal with level 1 skill in energy manip can do that technique.

thanos is the most powerful of all eternals by far, only exceeded by cronos. using your logic, thanos must have mastered and surpassed the art of force field creation. Um I'm not saying thanos does not erect force fields. Never once said that.

psycho gundam
Um I'm not saying thanos does not erect force fields. Never once said that. but you did claim that they were unnatural, which might be true for his most powerful fields that he had to use in certain situations, but that doesn't mean he can't create one under his own power.

Badabing
This is about to get closed before I warn just about everybody. All I've seen the past few pages is trolling, flaming and baiting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>