Superman vs. Apollo, Wonder Man, Warbird, Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
2 seconds Prep.
Classic Wonder Man.

Enyalus
Erm, I think Supes goes down pretty easily...Only three of these might be needed to do it.

Starscream M
why 2 seconds of prep?

The Nuul
Supes

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
why 2 seconds of prep? You need that much prep to get your fastest member in Superman's way.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
You need that much prep to get your fastest member in Superman's way.

After Kal receives a beating, I've got $50 on he and Apollo making out.

quanchi112
Supes goes down hard.

guy222
poor supes

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes I kinda think Supers would win this. He's is fast enough to one shot the entire team.

quanchi112
I kinda think Supers would win this. He's is fast enough to one shot the entire team. He isn't oneshotting the entire team.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
He isn't oneshotting the entire team.
Whos' fast enough to block him? Only Supergirl. And she sure as hell can't hang with him in a straight up fight.

The Nuul
Is Warbird Mrs Marvel/Binary?

quanchi112
Whos' fast enough to block him? Only Supergirl. And she sure as hell can't hang with him in a straight up fight. The point is that he can't oneshot them all. One hit isn't going to do it and they don't just stand there while he does it.

The Nuul
Apollo is a low Herald at best and has not shown to be any higher than that, WM has class 90 strength, WB if Binary and SG are teh only ones that gives him issues but he stills wins.

Apollo will take a few shots before hes out and he runs out of gas way to quickly, WM gets one shotted. No one is as fast as Supes here, if he wants to hurt people than he will.

quanchi112
Apollo is a low Herald at best and has not shown to be any higher than that, WM has class 90 strength, WB if Binary and SG are teh only ones that gives him issues but he stills wins.

Apollo will take a few shots before hes out and he runs out of gas way to quickly, WM gets one shotted. No one is as fast as Supes here, if he wants to hurt people than he will. Apollo was wrecking Captain Atom and in that arc was shown to be much more ferocious than Majestic when compared to Atom.

The Nuul
Quan dont low ball, Cap Atom killed Apollo BTW. Majestic underestimated Cap the first time. He proved later on to be much faster and stronger than Cap. And why did you bring this arc up? no one else did.

Supes is at his best here, he almost stomps.

Anyways I aint to to debut with you.

quanchi112
Quan dont low ball, Cap Atom killed Apollo BTW. Majestic underestimated Cap the first time. He proved later on to be much faster and stronger than Cap. And why did you bring this arc up? no one else did.

Supes is at his best here, he almost stomps. Cap Atom beat him because he tricked him into taking him to the sun. Captain Atom feard for his life against him and not against Majestic.

Apollo at his best proved he can hand Atom his ass physically. You can't just have Supes at his best while Apollo is at his worst. smile

kgkg
Superman wins 8/10

TricksterPriest
Captain Atom could have easily killed Apollo. He wasn't trying to kill him, he was trying to get him off his back.

CA was scared about his armor breaching and the void thing getting out.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
After Kal receives a beating, I've got $50 on he and Apollo making out.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Supes goes down hard.

worst. post sequence. ever.

jalek moye
suerman kills them. espesically that loser wonderman

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
worst. post sequence. ever.

laughing out loud

I so didn't notice that 'til you pointed it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.