WW Hulk vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
fight in NYC

bloodlust on,no bfr.

who wins?

spetznaz
Interesting match.

Although my question to you is ....how could Martian Manhunter lose?

I think MM can win, and in a number of ways (a small number, but still a number). Many of those have been discussed in older MM vs Hulk threads, and thus there is no need to rehash them.

However, again, the question is how MM could lose? How could WWH hurt him if MM doesn't want to get hurt? Someone who can regenerate from a body part, has the ability to move fast enough to keep up with a Kryptonian, is the most maleable and ductile non-cosmic character in DC after Plastic Man (the only reason PM is better is because PM's transformations are instantenous, while MM's are near-instantaneous due to his telepathy), and can even turn intangible.

The only way MM would LOSE is if he was simply stupid, and MM is one of the smartest people in the JLA.

Sure, they can stand 3 feet from each other and just pummel each other (although even then MM would have some surprises), but that would be dumb when you have a greater array of powers than X-force, X-men and X-factor combined!

Placidity
Manhunter embarrases the Hulk by just pummeling him into submission.

Edit: Oops, "WWH"...

occultdestroyer
Manhunter has more than enough time to turn intangible.
It's not like WWH can speedblitz FTL.

Manhunter FTW.

Scuzz2.0
the hulk takes this! i dont think there is anything that MM could do to put the hulk down! WWH pretty much walked through all of earths heroes and you expect a single member of the jla to take him out? if hefought smart then the manhunter could definately take wins but he wouldnt! in these fights it always comes down to one thing, a physical fight! and in that area MM doesnt stand a chance! i mean look at the people wwh took out! in stats and versatility a phew of them should have been able to solo the hulk but instead they were embarrised!

if they fought in the comics then WWH 10/10
KMC rules WWH 5-6/10

spetznaz
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
the hulk takes this! i dont think there is anything that MM could do to put the hulk down!

Well, same question then. What would Hulk do to put MM down? Nothing! The guy can basically move exceedingly fast (and I am talking DC level fast, not Marvel level fast), or he could simply be intangible, or he could just stand there and make himself like Plastic Man (meaning Hulk's mightest punches do nothing).

WWH pretty much walked through all of earths heroes and you expect a single member of the jla to take him out?

Well, this single member of the JLA has more variety of powers than many entire teams combined, and in the strength level (since you seem to be one of those who only think in linear terms ....i.e. 'them puunch eeech utha LOL!0!L ') you should know that MM was strong enough to be pulling the Earth with Superman and WonderWoman. Let's see a person who was fighting against Hulk in Marvel do that.

if hefought smart then the manhunter could definately take wins but he wouldnt!

Ridiculous!

MM is one of the smartest people on the JLA. The only reason he is not the smartest is because Bruce Wayne is a prep master, with MM coming number 2 (MM had a list of how to take down the entire JLA way before Bruce came up with his own list). MM is exceedingly smart ....and you expect him to pound fists with a gamma-irradiated imbecile!

in these fights it always comes down to one thing, a physical fight!

Only when the people debating can only think at lower grade level. The beauty of KMc is characters fight according to their potential, and without induced stupidity. If you can only conceptualize aspects in one-dimensional monotones, do not expect others to be as limited intellectually as you are.

i mean look at the people wwh took out! in stats and versatility a phew of them should have been able to solo the hulk but instead they were embarrised!

I think you mean 'few' not 'phew' (maybe grade school is tough ...or for you, 'tuff'). And again, the lot that faced off against WWH were either acting the fool (e.g. Strange had writers unloading induced stupidity on him) or being stupid or straight out no where close to the Manhunter.

Anyways, it really doesn't matter much. After all, even if MM did not want to win, there is nothing WWH could do to win!

He wouldn't even be able to tag MM.

if they fought in the comics then WWH 10/10
KMC rules WWH 5-6/10

If they fought in comics, and it is a Hulk comic, then obviously the Hulk (even Mr fixit) would win 10/10. After all, we had Red Hulk laying the smackdown on a WATCHER!!!! An actual physical punch!

However, KMC rules ....the Martian Manhunter would win (what ratio, that's up to posters).

However, one this is for sure ....10/10 ....there is NO WAY that the Hulk would win! He has no way of hurting the Manhunter.

Now, go pick up a book on phonics!

Scuzz2.0
its not like MM has never been punched before!i only said how it would be written in a comic! and in any comic fight between the 2 then it would come down to a physical fight, and what else could MM do to put down the hulk? telepathy? maybe! and i gave my vote at an even split, possibly slightly in hulks favour! so its not like i'm some rabid fanboy!
thats my opinion, you dont have to be such an ******* because i dont agree with you!
and i was typing fast so i didnt catch every spelling or grammatical mistake! you should have seen it before i checked it! and why does that matter anyway?

StiltmanFTW
^Wasn't WWH immune to telepathic attacks?

spetznaz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^Wasn't WWH immune to telepathic attacks?

Yes he was. Also, the Hulk has been quite resistant to telepathic attacks (at least as written by a number of writers) several times.

It's just that MM wouldn't need to use that on him.

Also that Hulk would have no way of putting MM down.

Scuzz2.0
so they have no way of putting each other down, so what? stalemate?

Lord Feron
IMO MM is gonna do a speedblitz but not just a normal speed blitz, he has the strength between WW and supes (i could be wrong) and speed comparitive to both and also intangibility. He is going to end the fight quickly though. If he sits back and and goes intangible and doesn't go crazy punching Hulk into submission Hulk will get stronger and imo strong enough that eventually MM won't be able to even harm him.

MM FTW 10/10 via Clear Tactical advantage.

occultdestroyer
so they have no way of putting each other down, so what? stalemate?
MM is not a brainless brute like Hulk.
And even WWH is NOT in the same level of MM intellectually.

In this forum, we talk about the character's full potential.

MM will turn intangible and speedblitzes a million Superman-esque punches in one area of WWH (most probably the face).
MM would do to him what he did to Sentry.

occultdestroyer
[edit

Naija boy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
MM is not a brainless brute like Hulk.
And even WWH is NOT in the same level of MM intellectually.

In this forum, we talk about the character's full potential.

MM will turn intangible and speedblitzes a million Superman-esque punches in one area of WWH (most probably the face).

First of all show MM speedblitzing anyone at even close to that to prove that such an attack is in character. On hthis forum we focus on full capacity but only whats within the combatants character. If MM has no feats that show him performing such a manoever how do u think he will do so here?

iceman24567
MM stomps 10/10

Phantom Zone
Doesnt Banner help Hulk with tactics?

The Nuul
Banner knows shit about tactics, its WWH that knows that stuff.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Nuul
Banner knows shit about tactics, its WWH that knows that stuff.

I dont know about that, its been stated that Banner helps the Hulk not to hurt innocent people becaue he can calcualte the odds and the situation.

Kris Blaze
I never saw anyone attack the Hulk telepathically. I saw Xavier read his mind, and then get shut out.

You don't need to enter someone's mind to attack them telepathically. There are only a handful of telepaths who can get into Wolverine's mind, but this doesn't mean he'd be completely immune to telepathic attacks from them.

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by Naija boy
First of all show MM speedblitzing anyone at even close to that to prove that such an attack is in character. On hthis forum we focus on full capacity but only whats within the combatants character. If MM has no feats that show him performing such a manoever how do u think he will do so here?

Anyone got the scan of MM blitzing multiple white martians?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I never saw anyone attack the Hulk telepathically. I saw Xavier read his mind, and then get shut out.

You don't need to enter someone's mind to attack them telepathically. There are only a handful of telepaths who can get into Wolverine's mind, but this doesn't mean he'd be completely immune to telepathic attacks from them.

Well they said they attacked him.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0006.jpg

I think its also stated in black and white somewhere that Prof X attacked Hulk, seeing Hulks thoughts was just feedback from the attack.

There you go.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkmentalresistanceproof.jpg

Prof X attacked him the thoughts were just feedback from the attack.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well they said they attacked him.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0006.jpg

I think its also stated in black and white somewhere that Prof X attacked Hulk, seeing Hulks thoughts was just feedback from the attack.

They attempted to control him, they did not attack him.

If Professor X had fired a telepathic bolt at the Hulk, the outcome would've been different.

You somehow managed to miss the point of my post. Trying to read someone's mind or control them is different from attacking them.

Phantom Zone
They attempted to control him, they did not attack him.

Yeah your right mind control isnt a type of mental attack thumb up

If Professor X had fired a telepathic bolt at the Hulk, the outcome would've been different.

Got any proof?

Mindset
TP bolt from Cable didn't stop a weaker Hulk.

Kris Blaze
Yeah your right mind control isnt a type of mental attack thumb up

Got any proof?

Once again the obvious went right past you.

Mind control =/= Mind blasts/psychic bolts etc

Originally posted by Mindset
TP bolt from Cable didn't stop a weaker Hulk.

That cable =/= Professor X

Mindset
That Cable was matching up pretty well against X-man.

The gap between power is not that great, imo.

Phantom Zone
Once again the obvious went right past you.

Mind control =/= Mind blasts/psychic bolts etc

No really it didnt. A mental bolt is different from mind control but being able to resist mind control may help you resist a mental bolt because both attacks are related eventhough they are different. If you are resistant to fire it can help you resist other heat absed attacks.

At any rate its better proof than just stating that Prof Xs bolt would have worked.

Got any proof it would have worked?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
That Cable was matching up pretty well against X-man.

The gap between power is not that great, imo.

It is.

Professor X recently received a boost to his telepathy as well.

No really it didnt. A mental bolt is different from mind control but being able to resist mind control may help you resist a mental bolt because both attacks are related eventhough they are different. If you are resistant to fire it can help you resist other heat absed attacks.

At any rate its better proof than just stating that Prof Xs bolt would have worked.

Got any proof it would have worked?

- It should generally help, but even Professor X can be mentally attacked by telepaths who are far weaker than him.

- Selene and the leader have both affected the Hulk with telepathic attacks, none of them are capable of controlling him and I'm pretty sure Selene failed at reading his mind.

Trying to use a fire analogy with telepathic attacks generally fails. Hulk isn't any more durable when it comes to psychic energy.

Mindset
It is.

Professor X recently received a boost to his telepathy as well. Yes, I am aware, although he hasn't shown to be stronger.

Also, I disagree with everything you have ever said.

Phantom Zone

It should generally help, but even Professor X can be mentally attacked by telepaths who are far weaker than him.

Wrecker can get hurt by bullets doesnt mean that he cant withstand much greater damage. Characters can generally get hurt by weaker characters you need to specify how weaker they are and what happened. If a much weaker telepath beat Prof you might have a point.

- Selene and the leader have both affected the Hulk with telepathic attacks, none of them are capable of controlling him and I'm pretty sure Selene failed at reading his mind.

Grey Hulk right? Which is a much weaker version to WWH.

Trying to use a fire analogy with telepathic attacks generally fails. Hulk isn't any more durable when it comes to psychic energy.

Well obvoulsy if you can resist mind control then you are. You just have proven that mind control doesnt give resistance to mental bolts.

Kris Blaze
Wrecker can get hurt by bullets doesnt mean that he cant withstand much greater damage. Characters can generally get hurt by weaker characters you need to specify how weaker they are and what happened. If a much weaker telepath beat Prof you might have a point.

Grey Hulk right? Which is a much weaker version to WWH.

Well obvoulsy if you can resist mind control then you are. You just have proven that mind control doesnt give resistance to mental bolts.

No, then I wouldn't have a point at all. My point is that they cannot read his mind or control his body because of the incredible resistance he has, but they can still harm him by using psychic bolts and such.

Not Grey Hulk.

I proved that resistance to mind control doesn't provide resistance to mental bolts, which was my point. Hulk can resist being controlled, but he cannot resist a psychic bolt.

Nihilist
irrc didnt doc strange try to mind screw ww hulk

TricksterPriest
Dr. Strange was jobbed out of his mind during that arc. thumb down

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dr. Strange was jobbed out of his mind during that arc. thumb down and?....i was asking a question.

Enyalus
WWH, like 8-9/10.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
and?....i was asking a question.

No he didn't.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
irrc didnt doc strange try to mind screw ww hulk Strange entered Hulk's mind so that he could speak solely to the 'Banner-half' in an attempt to calm him down. Other than that, he didn't try to muck with Hulk's mind at all. However, Strange did say that if he exerted too much effort in getting inside Hulk's mind, it would kill him (the Hulk, that is.)

But regarding that side of things, I loved this line:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1497136_s1.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yes he was. Also, the Hulk has been quite resistant to telepathic attacks (at least as written by a number of writers) several times.

It's just that MM wouldn't need to use that on him.

Also that Hulk would have no way of putting MM down. Are you serious? WW Hulk wrecks him.

quanchi112
Dr. Strange was jobbed out of his mind during that arc. thumb down I disagree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Strange entered Hulk's mind so that he could speak solely to the 'Banner-half' in an attempt to calm him down. Other than that, he didn't try to muck with Hulk's mind at all. However, Strange did say that if he exerted too much effort in getting inside Hulk's mind, it would kill him (the Hulk, that is.)

But regarding that side of things, I loved this line:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1497136_s1.jpg We all know Strange jobbed sucks to be him erm. MM stomps Hulk into the ground.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious? WW Hulk wrecks him.

Tru dat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Tru dat. The guy was really acting like there was nothing that WW Hulk could do. I can't even believe for a second that was a serious post.

Enyalus
The guy was really acting like there was nothing that WW Hulk could do. I can't even believe for a second that was a serious post.

I mean, MM can go intangible...sure. For how long? Gotta fight back at some point. And WWH would end it with a few shots. MM doesn't have the durability to fist-fight someone like WWH. Not at all.

Kris Blaze
I mean, MM can go intangible...sure. For how long? Gotta fight back at some point. And WWH would end it with a few shots. MM doesn't have the durability to fist-fight someone like WWH. Not at all.

You know, manhunter can attack while intangible.

And there's that pesky super speed.

Not to mention the fact that he can fly.

Or his shapeshifting abilities.

"For how long?" What the hell is this supposed to even mean? He doesn't have to stand still and look at the Hulk while he's phasing, and he could easily unphase, hit, phase, unphase, hit, phase

iceman24567
I mean, MM can go intangible...sure. For how long? Gotta fight back at some point. And WWH would end it with a few shots. MM doesn't have the durability to fist-fight someone like WWH. Not at all. MM is restricted to fist fighting? He is the most powerful League member i just can't see him losing to a brick when he's bloodlusted the versatility is too much for any Hulk

quanchi112

"For how long?" What the hell is this supposed to even mean? He doesn't have to stand still and look at the Hulk while he's phasing, and he could easily unphase, hit, phase, unphase, hit, phase Are you arguing powersets here?

Using this strategy he should be above Superman.

Mekrob
I disagree. Countered

Enyalus

Sure. But then in order to do damage, he has to solidify and grab something. Plus it doesn't always work on everyone. Doomsday, for instance right off-hand.

Shapeshifting? Seriously, that's not going to do anything. WWH would stretch his ass out and rip him in half (yes, I know how dirty that sounded.)

MM definitely has the speed advantage. And I've seen him bullrush quite often. But speedblitz? Meh...Don't think so. Plus Hulk's HF and durability should take care of virtually any damage MM might inflict.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
MM is restricted to fist fighting? He is the most powerful League member i just can't see him losing to a brick when he's bloodlusted the versatility is too much for any Hulk Did you see what Konvikt did to the league and he was just a brick. Did you see what Doomsday did to the league and he was just a brick.

Galan007
We all know Strange jobbed sucks to be him Yes, and no. Afterall, reasons were given as to why Strange didn't kill or simply BFR Hulk. So, at least there's that. *shrugs*

quanchi112
Sure. But then in order to do damage, he has to solidify and grab something. Plus it doesn't always work on everyone. Doomsday, for instance right off-hand.

Shapeshifting? Seriously, that's not going to do anything. WWH would stretch his ass out and rip him in half (yes, I know how dirty that sounded.)

MM definitely has the speed advantage. And I've seen him bullrush quite often. But speedblitz? Meh...Don't think so. Plus Hulk's HF and durability should take care of virtually any damage MM might inflict. MM didn't fare too well against BA in ww 3 even with all the help he was receiving.

Kris Blaze

MM definitely has the speed advantage. And I've seen him bullrush quite often. But speedblitz? Meh...Don't think so. Plus Hulk's HF and durability should take care of virtually any damage MM might inflict.

Doomsday and his fire breathing capabilities?

Hulk's gonna match that, sure.

Also, Einstein, speedblitzing someone isn't like using ****ing quick attack in pokemon. MM can keep it up for ages, Hulk wouldn't touch him. Speedblitzting isn't two fast attacks that your opponent can't see, in MM's case it could very well be 2 hours of hammering loose on the hulk, who wouldn't even be able to see him.

iceman24567
Did you see what Konvikt did to the league and he was just a brick. Did you see what Doomsday did to the league and he was just a brick. This is not a comic MM won't job when he's bloodlusted you fail at low balling again read the opening post.

quanchi112

Also, Einstein, speedblitzing someone isn't like using ****ing quick attack in pokemon. MM can keep it up for ages, Hulk wouldn't touch him. Speedblitzting isn't two fast attacks that your opponent can't see, in MM's case it could very well be 2 hours of hammering loose on the hulk, who wouldn't even be able to see him. How come MM didn't use this on BA when the twenty other guys were attacking him as well?

Enyalus

Was referring to DD Wars Doomsday.

Also, Einstein, speedblitzing someone isn't like using ****ing quick attack in pokemon. MM can keep it up for ages, Hulk wouldn't touch him. Speedblitzting isn't two fast attacks that your opponent can't see, in MM's case it could very well be 2 hours of hammering loose on the hulk, who wouldn't even be able to see him.

I said I haven't actually seen MM using a speedblitz (that I remember off-hand.) So I don't know why you'd bring it up. Bullrush? Yeah, of course. Speedblitz like Superman or Flash have done? ....

Kris Blaze
How come MM didn't use this on BA when the twenty other guys were attacking him as well?

He phased against Black Adam and practically melted his face.

It's not like Hulk is even remotely comparable to Black Adam.

In your mind taking out Luke Care, Iron Man and Wolverine is the same as taking out every hero in the DC verse, but in most people's eyes it's not comparable.

Galan007
How come MM didn't use this on BA when the twenty other guys were attacking him as well? Same reason the other 20 guys really did nothing more than bullrush BA (ie. PIS/CIS was very much on.) srsly

Galvaclaw
How come MM didn't use this on BA when the twenty other guys were attacking him as well?

I'd imagine because its pretty hard to speedblitz someone just as fast as you.

quanchi112
He phased against Black Adam and practically melted his face.

It's not like Hulk is even remotely comparable to Black Adam.

In your mind taking out Luke Care, Iron Man and Wolverine is the same as taking out every hero in the DC verse, but in most people's eyes it's not comparable. BA had his face metled off due to the damage he was taking by everyone as a whole not just MM. If he damages the Hulk's face it heals. BA didn't have that going for him like WW Hulk does.

The strategy didn't take out BA with 20 other guys' help so what chance does it have against the WW Hulk by his lonesome?

BA didn't take out every hero in the dc verse. laughing out loud Captain Marvel was fine, Alan Scott was fine, etc.

Hell, Superman wasn't even there.

Mekrob
How come MM didn't use this on BA when the twenty other guys were attacking him as well? Because BA is faster than MM...

Maybe. Probably not though. I mean, Hulk and BA are probably comparable in that department.

TricksterPriest
I disagree.

Quesada had his ass depowered after. That's editorially mandated jobbing. Hell, Zom was jobbed too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I'd imagine because its pretty hard to speedblitz someone just as fast as you. Faster if you ask me.

quanchi112
Same reason the other 20 guys really did nothing more than bullrush BA (ie. PIS/CIS was very much on.) srsly We use what the comics give us. We aren't cbr where we just focus on powersets. erm Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I'd imagine because its pretty hard to speedblitz someone just as fast as you. There were over twenty other characters blitzing him. It wasn't even one on one.

quanchi112
Quesada had his ass depowered after. That's editorially mandated jobbing. Hell, Zom was jobbed too. It was a portion of Zom and Strange could have defeated him had he wanted to. Hulk tricked him. No shame in that.

Kris Blaze
BA had his face metled off due to the damage he was taking by everyone as a whole not just MM. If he damages the Hulk's face it heals. BA didn't have that going for him like WW Hulk does.

The strategy didn't take out BA with 20 other guys' help so what chance does it have against the WW Hulk by his lonesome?

BA didn't take out every hero in the dc verse. laughing out loud Captain Marvel was fine, Alan Scott was fine, etc.

Hell, Superman wasn't even there.

- Let's see. NO ONE ELSE ATTACKED HIS FACE AT THE TIME, MANHUNTER WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO USED HEAT VISION ON HIM. How the hell was his face melting a collective effort?

- BA doesn't heal? Bullshit. He took several arrows to the torso, healed his face up after it was melted, took an explosion inside his brain (By dr.sivana)

- WWH isn't as strong as BA. You're using the names as analogies, how ****ing stupid can you get?

Galan007
We use what the comics give us. So since almost none of the characters (beside BA) actually used their powers in that battle, are we to assume they weren't capable of much, much more?

Naija boy

MM can keep it up for ages, Hulk wouldn't touch him. Speedblitzting isn't two fast attacks that your opponent can't see, in MM's case it could very well be 2 hours of hammering loose on the hulk, who wouldn't even be able to see him.

To show its in character can u provide an example of MM using the above mentioned prolonged repeated superspeed attacks?

TricksterPriest
I should mention that BA regularly uses his SHAZAM blast as a weapon by calling it out then dodging it.

So he's got to be pretty ****ing fast. no expression

Also? Doomsday and Konvikt? How is that lowballing? Both of them are DC team wreckers.

Mekrob
So since almost none of the characters (beside BA) actually used their powers in that battle, are we to assume they weren't capable of much, much more?
http://benstineman.com/stuff/waambulance.jpg

Naija boy

WWH isn't as strong as BA.

quanchi112
- Let's see. NO ONE ELSE ATTACKED HIS FACE AT THE TIME, MANHUNTER WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO USED HEAT VISION ON HIM. How the hell was his face melting a collective effort?

- BA doesn't heal? Bullshit. He took several arrows to the torso, healed his face up after it was melted, took an explosion inside his brain (By dr.sivana)

- WWH isn't as strong as BA. You're using the names as analogies, how ****ing stupid can you get? He is invulnerable he doesn't have healing abilities comparable to Hulk. Sorry.

I read the story. His face wasn't burnt right after MM heatvisioned him by the way.

WW Hulk is stronger than Ba. Quit with the insults kid, they grow tiresome and usually are a sign of deseperation.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
http://benstineman.com/stuff/waambulance.jpg I needed a violin, not that shit. You fail. none

quanchi112
So since almost none of the characters (beside BA) actually used their powers in that battle, are we to assume they weren't capable of much, much more? We take it as it is. We don't discount it and rely on powersets and argue for something out of character.Originally posted by Naija boy
To show its in character can u provide an example of MM using the above mentioned prolonged repeated superspeed attacks? Exactly. He thinks we are on cbr.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I should mention that BA regularly uses his SHAZAM blast as a weapon by calling it out then dodging it.

So he's got to be pretty ****ing fast. no expression

Also? Doomsday and Konvikt? How is that lowballing? Both of them are DC team wreckers. He said bricks. I named two bricks who wrecked dc teams. It is an obvious doublestandard that I am exposing here.

Mekrob
Quit with the insults kid, they grow tiresome and usually are a sign of deseperation. False.

They are a sign of frustration.

ur frustating him quanman, keap it up!

iceman24567
We take it as it is. We don't discount it and rely on powersets and argue for something out of character. Exactly. He thinks we are on cbr. He said bricks. I named two bricks who wrecked dc teams. It is an obvious doublestandard that I am exposing here. You exposed nothing MM is bloodlusted he will be using his versatile powers to kill WWh big difference than him fighting Konvikt in a comic but good job on exposing double standards thumb down

Galan007
We take it as it is. We don't discount it and rely on powersets and argue for something out of character. It's out of character, for the characters to use their powers? Weird.

Anyhow, all I'm saying is that if you apply KMC rules to that same fight, BA certainly wouldn't do as well as he did.

Mekrob
I needed a violin, not that shit. You fail. none No, it was appropriate.

quanchi112
False.

They are a sign of frustration.

ur frustating him quanman, keap it up! One shouldn't get frustrated on a message board. This is a place where people debate the nerdiest stuff there is to debate. The rest of the world think sarguing superman vs the silver surfer is a complete waste of time. He should lighten up and have fun like me.

Galan007
No, it was appropriate. Fail x2.

Mekrob
He should lighten up and have fun like me. I don't think he should start trolling. erm

quanchi112
It's out of character, for the characters to use their powers? Weird.

Anyhow, all I'm saying is that if you apply KMC rules to that same fight, BA certainly wouldn't do as well as he did. I said it is out of character to use the strategy that llagrok was using for MM.

I understand your point. On kmc they wouldn't fight the same way and wouldn't just rush him. The fact of the matter is that MM can't just easily take out WW Hulk. He isn't anywhere near as powerful or as unbeatable as some are arguing for here.

Enyalus
You exposed nothing MM is bloodlusted he will be using his versatile powers to kill WWh big difference than him fighting Konvikt in a comic but good job on exposing double standards thumb down

If you can explain how MM is going to put a bloodlusted WWH down, I'll be more than happy to entertain the thoughts.

J'onn's damage output isn't nearly enough to do it.

quanchi112
You exposed nothing MM is bloodlusted he will be using his versatile powers to kill WWh big difference than him fighting Konvikt in a comic but good job on exposing double standards thumb down MM can do his tricks, but you can't just argue on powerset alone here.

You can't forget how he fights against bricks to prove your case. This isn't cbr.

Galan007
I said it is out of character to use the strategy that llagrok was using for MM. Gotcha.

I understand your point. On kmc they wouldn't fight the same way and wouldn't just rush him. Cool. That's all I was saying.

Mekrob
Fail x2. Seems to me, that you're fitting the picture perfect.

IMO. Just me though.

Galan007
Seems to me, that you're fitting the picture perfect.

IMO. Just me though. What picture? The one in your sig?

Creepy. eatermm

Galvaclaw
WWH isn't as strong as BA.

Solely based on WWH versus world war three adam has much better feats. WWH hulk fought three top tiers during the mini itself and each of them separately.

BA engaged numerous top tiers, as well as tons of other heroes at once.

As for speed it is ridiculous asserting J'onn doesn't have speed. We've seen martians have extended superspeed fights with the flash. However he does lack speed feats in combat.

Also whats to stop him dropping hulk with a lightspeed bull rush? He either makes a hole in hulk (Based off the fact thing could hurt him) or knocks him into space.

quanchi112
Gotcha.

Cool. That's all I was saying. thumb up

iceman24567
If you can explain how MM is going to put a bloodlusted WWH down, I'll be more than happy to entertain the thoughts.

J'onn's damage output isn't nearly enough to do it. Yeah because his tp can't hurt Hulk. His super speed and super strength pointless. Martian Vision won't do shit to Hulk. You are 100% MM can't harm WWH

quanchi112
Yeah because his tp can't hurt Hulk. His super speed and super strength pointless. Martian Vision won't do shit to Hulk. You are 100% MM can't harm WWH He didn't say that he couldn't harm him he said he can't do enough damage to put him down especially due to his healing factor.

iceman24567
He didn't say that he couldn't harm him he said he can't do enough damage to put him down especially due to his healing factor. What good is a healing factor when your being mind ****ed?

quanchi112
Solely based on WWH versus world war three adam has much better feats. WWH hulk fought three top tiers during the mini itself and each of them separately.

BA engaged numerous top tiers, as well as tons of other heroes at once.

As for speed it is ridiculous asserting J'onn doesn't have speed. We've seen martians have extended superspeed fights with the flash. However he does lack speed feats in combat.

Also whats to stop him dropping hulk with a lightspeed bull rush? He either makes a hole in hulk (Based off the fact thing could hurt him) or knocks him into space. Glads attempted to take Hulk into space and it didn't work out to good for him. Glads is stronger and hits harder to boot. If MM tears a hole in Hulk he heals.

quanchi112
What good is a healing factor when your being mind ****ed? Prove WW Hulk can be mindraped. If it were that easy don't you think someone on marvel earth would have done so.

Galvaclaw
He didn't say that he couldn't harm him he said he can't do enough damage to put him down especially due to his healing factor.

So you're saying MM has a lower power output than Sentry then?

Enyalus
What good is a healing factor when your being mind ****ed?

He's not mind raping Hulk. Give that shit up. Hulk's always had TP resistance.

iceman24567
He's not mind raping Hulk. Give that shit up. Hulk's always had TP resistance. Yes he has always had resistance but not immunity.

Kris Blaze
He's not mind raping Hulk. Give that shit up. Hulk's always had TP resistance.

Hulk's been blasted with psychic bolt 3 times.

And withstood it once.

iceman24567

And withstood it once. He's also been mind cobtrolled

Mindset
So you're saying MM has a lower power output than Sentry then?
Maybe

Kris Blaze
He's also been mind cobtrolled

Yeah, but I don't think that'll happen here.

Mindset
He's also been mind cobtrolled When?

iceman24567
Yeah, but I don't think that'll happen here. Maybe not but mind rape is plausible.

quanchi112
So you're saying MM has a lower power output than Sentry then? Hell yeah.Originally posted by Kris Blaze

And withstood it once. This is WW Hulk not some weaker Hulk.

OneDumbG0
Hasn't this thread been done before?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=472366&highlight=j%27onn+userid%3A77143

Oh, and WWH 8/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hasn't this thread been done before?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=472366&highlight=j%27onn+userid%3A77143

Oh, and WWH 8/10. Everything has been done before good friend. Maybe they will merge it.

Delph as general mod was always the best at merging a thread.

OneDumbG0
I proved that resistance to mind control doesn't provide resistance to mental bolts, which was my point. Hulk can resist being controlled, but he cannot resist a psychic bolt. When did you prove this at all?

"For how long?" What the hell is this supposed to even mean? He doesn't have to stand still and look at the Hulk while he's phasing, and he could easily unphase, hit, phase, unphase, hit, phase What kind of attacks has Manhunter utilized while intangible?

Superspeed and flying hasn't helped much against Hulk historically.

Neither has shapeshiftiing. I'd like to see a fight where J'onn beats the crap out of a foe like Hulk by phasing, unphasing and hitting and phasing and unphasing and hitting over and over again. Vision could technically do it, but he never has. Surfer can technically do that, but he never has. Why do you think J'onn would? Unless you have scans to the contrary?

h1a8
MM can't lose if he phases.
Couldn't MM become a tiny phased spec and fly into Hulk's body and increase his size to blow the Hulk up?

WWH can't even fly here. This is a mismatch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
MM can't lose if he phases.
Couldn't MM become a tiny phased spec and fly into Hulk's body and increase his size to blow the Hulk up?

WWH can't even fly here. This is a mismatch. When has he done this?

Badabing
Why are there reports from this thread? If there's anymore trouble I'll be forced to temp ban everyone who posted aside from mods and......

mmm

.......Mindset and Guy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Why are there reports from this thread? If there's anymore trouble I'll be forced to temp ban everyone who posted aside from mods and......

mmm

.......Mindset and Guy.

Not cool. stick out tongue

spetznaz
Are you serious? WW Hulk wrecks him.

As I've mentioned in other threads, you are like the goop that refused to evolve millenia ago.

I wonder how you keep yourself breathing sometimes? Or not walk into the path of a speeding truck!

Anyways, maybe you can explain how WW Hulk would be able to 'wreck' the Manhunter? I am quite curious.

spetznaz
MM is restricted to fist fighting? He is the most powerful League member i just can't see him losing to a brick when he's bloodlusted the versatility is too much for any Hulk

Debating with Quanchi is useless. He cannot think himself out of anything more complicated than a 1+1 linear type situation.

In his mind everything is two guys facing each other and getting into a boxing match.

There should be minimum standards for posting, or alternatively tags put below posters names to make new members realize which ones actually debate, and which ones are allowed to post only as comic relief.

People like quanchi have their purpose (i.e. comic relief), but the problem is the consider themselves actual serious posters.

spetznaz

Silly boy!

How come the Flash has been tagged by Killer Frost?

How come Thanos was slashed by Wolverine?

How come the Sinister Six always bungle up against Spiderman?

How come a Watcher was knocked out by Red Hulk?

Do you pretend to be stupid, or are you actually that dumb?

spetznaz

Quanchi must have some cranial disease ....since I also have that comic, and I agree with you.

It was MM who used his HV to quite literally melt BA's face half off!

But hey ....Quanchi's brain tumor makes him see his own things!

Mekrob
thumb up

Mindset
They collectively weakened him, which lowered his durability enough for MM to damage his face.

Right Quan! thumb up

Badabing
Not cool. stick out tongue laughing out loud

badawe

I was joking in original my post but the sentiment was sincere. People need to stop bashing, flaming, baiting, etc. If it continues then I will be handing out warnings at the very least.

OneDumbG0
^ Please merge with the older thread:

psycho gundam
Originally posted by spetznaz
Debating with Quanchi is useless. He cannot think himself out of anything more complicated than a 1+1 linear type situation.

In his mind everything is two guys facing each other and getting into a boxing match.

There should be minimum standards for posting, or alternatively tags put below posters names to make new members realize which ones actually debate, and which ones are allowed to post only as comic relief.

People like quanchi have their purpose (i.e. comic relief), but the problem is the consider themselves actual serious posters. shit quan, you got pwned on this one.

lol, just realized spetz layed down the dreaded 4 post smackdown also....... wow.

OneDumbG0
^ Spetznaz can shut the hell up. Quad-posting with nothing but insults hardly counts as anything but bashing in my book. He's reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.