Wolverine vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
ok I'm just putting this one out there.....

grimify
no

BlackZero30x
Wolverine shifty

jalek moye
wow

Mindset
take it back

Eternal Idol
Black Bolt is not someone Wolverine wants to piss off.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset
take it back

never...i know everyone is thinking thisrip

The Nuul
Wolverine.

jalek moye
sir i find that joke offensive

PRAYERRUN
now I kinda figured that I'd get a bad rap because Black Bolt seems to be able to beat everybody.....except Wolverine, who seems to be able to REALLY handle him....ummmm.....

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by jalek moye
lol but with the adamantium and the healing what could go wrong...except for maybe everything but other then that?

jalek moye
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
now I kinda figured that I'd get a bad rap because Black Bolt seems to be able to beat everybody.....except Wolverine, who seems to be able to REALLY handle him....ummmm.....
what are you on about

The Nuul

Good.

grimify
what are you on about

obviously referring to how wolverine stomps because he has claws... CLAWS

The Nuul
Wolverine can take a full blast from BB, his dur is too good and with his HF. One good stab would put BB out.

spetznaz
Wolverine777, is that you?

(Old posters will understand)

The Nuul
Ummm...mayyybe...lol.

SIAFON
Black Bolt takes this. Wolverine couldn't get close enough to hurt him, and even if he did Black Bolt is incredible strong. One punch sends him flying back to square one. Think about if BB hit him with a sustained sonic scream/yell? Wolvie's adamantium skeleton would begin to vibrate violently. The shaking inside of him, the continual bursting of his eardrums. The Germans during WWII tried to make a sonic gun that would kill an man within 30 yards in about a 5 minute span. (History Channel) People within a 100 yards, would be seriously injured, but able to heal in time. Now this is speculation, but I'm sure BB would be stronger than that weapon. I think when Wolverine, Superman, and Batman are mentioned people tend to forget their abilities, and just want to say they'll win regardless. But I say Black Bolt here.

frommd
Is this Bone Claw or Adamantium? Whichever BB stomps!!

Sin I AM
lol blackbolt owns

Enyalus
Wolverine, easily. He was designed by Weapon X to kill superhumans.

Or phrased another way...

this c-list marvel wannabe isn't taking down logan

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wolverine, easily. He was designed by Weapon X to kill superhumans.

Or phrased another way...

this c-list marvel wannabe isn't taking down logan

jawdrop

Badabing
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
ok I'm just putting this one out there..... Stop making one sided threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.