S03E19 - Shades of Gray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

When Sylar comes face-to-face with his long lost father, the reunion proves to be what he least expected. Elsewhere, after receiving a tip from "Rebel," Claire must decide if she will help her sworn enemy, Eric Doyle, evade capture. Meanwhile, as "The Hunter" plans to uncover the Petrelli family's secrets and take control of Nathan's operation, Matt finds himself in the spotlight and on the verge of leveling Capitol Hill.

"Shades of Gray" Preview

-A5Giw6UBcc

Discuss...

S_D_J
Sneek Peek

-Claire applies for a job at "Sam's Comics" Store

E_tfYqY0i1c

In this episode:
* The prophecy about Matt Parkman becoming a murder-suicide bomber comes due next week, but Matt Parkman doesn't know anything about it...
* Next week Sylar finally meets his biological father (not to be confused with his adoptive father or his fake bio-dad, Arthur Petrelli), played by John Glover. The father of Gabriel Gray has a wry personality, a fondness for taxidermy and a major health problem that factors into his relationship with his son.
* Nathan has to regain Tracy's trust next week, or the Hunter will have both their heads...Can the old couple get back in business before it's too late?

starlock
Not interested at all in Sylar or his father.....i am interested in Matts predicament...and claires story seems funny...but not to important...this show has got to change its formula for involving characters....its all over the place story wise..and there are characters more deserving of the time allowed.

Mairuzu
Claire's story seems boring and pointless as usual

I'd like to see how Sylar's meeting goes down.

Captain REX
I will be saddened if there is not a giant battle of super-powered anger.

Captain REX
Has Danko really not figured it out that Nathan can fly? "Petrelli... how'd he get there so fast?" After he left via the Roof Access...

BruceSkywalker
Tonight's show was disappointing.. I thought it lacked a lot..

This sub plot involving Sylar's father truly was not needed..

Originally posted by Captain REX
Has Danko really not figured it out that Nathan can fly? "Petrelli... how'd he get there so fast?" After he left via the Roof Access...

Danko's look was priceless afterward

starlock
After seeing the episode...again i say...Sylar is so boring..and his father/daddy issues were so lame....claire actually surprised me..and i was somwhat interested....angela stole the show...with her dressing down of Danko..but overall...the show seems to have lost direction...and it feels so thin these days

Quincy
I liked the episode, minus the Claire stuff.

And the story with Sylar's dad served a very crazy purpose. Now Sylar is going to be (or should become) an uber villain - taking as many powers as he can, trying to change the world - just to see if he can. Risk it all, and fight all out.

Which means I hope they plan on having Sylar fight Peter.

And now Nathan is outed!

Alkaselzer
Yeah, I thought the scenes with Sylar's dad were cool. Sylar goading him into a fight by showing that he could regenerate. I still really wanted Sylar to just rip out his dad's brain and take those powers...

Mairuzu
So is rebel micah?

Captain REX
Eh, I was hoping for a greater conflict between Samson and Sylar. They kinda just argued, bonded, tried to murder each other, and then Sylar left. Hmph. I also wanted Samson's brain to be removed... Sylar is disappointing me in that department.

Mairuzu
i thought i was awesome how his father turned against him right away when he found out about the healer power

S_D_J
it was an ok episode

... still I'm not all that excited about the show anymore.... but finally Sylar's pointless journey is over... and I did like Samson Gray

hey Mairuzu: do you actually watch Weeds or it's just to go alone with the theme? stick out tongue

Mairuzu
That would be pretty stupid if i didn't really watch it stoned

Great show, i acutally started watching it when i started smoking it

The Nuul
I liked the episode, minus the Claire stuff but the end was cool.

Sylars plot was cool.

The Nuul
Dont forget Loeb was still part of this ep.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i thought i was awesome how his father turned against him right away when he found out about the healer power

Yeah, I did as well. He was just like '...oh, a chance at returning to the scene as super-killer!'

I'm still curious about what else he stole. And why Sylar isn't stealing brains. He could be microwaving shit up right now.

BackFire
I'm glad the crap with Sylar and his dad are done, that lasted too long, as bad subplots tend to do in Heroes.

Captain REX
Yeah, they did drag it out too long.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, they did drag it out too long.

I liked it but I agree on the lasting too long part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.