Mordru Vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins? Let's use both PC and Zero hour Mordru.

Philosophía
Mordru, easily, in both.

Galan007
Mordru.

quanchi112
Mordru wins.

fangirl101

guy222
mordru

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mordru Wins both situations

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Who wins? Let's use both PC and Zero hour Mordru.

Can I give Loki the Starheart and Nabu's artifacts? stick out tongue

cloud102
What if it's JSA Mordru?

Enyalus
What if it's JSA Mordru?

The question I'd like to ask is...why are you pitting a skyfather against someone who...isn't?

SoulDevourer
Mordru ftw

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
The question I'd like to ask is...why are you pitting a skyfather against someone who...isn't?

JSA Mordru is skyfather???

Enyalus
JSA Mordru is skyfather???

If you're thinking of the Princes of Darkness saga he is...

cloud102
That's what I'm thinking. Who's the highest being he can take? Where would you rank him amongst the other 2?

TricksterPriest
Mordru is high skyfather, to low abstract. Depending on which one it is.

Enyalus
That's what I'm thinking. Who's the highest being he can take? Where would you rank him amongst the other 2?

Well the dude wanted to replace God, easily pwned Arion off-panel to steal his body, and was mindraping and pwned Dr. Fate while sealed in Fate's own amulet. Dude would take out Loki without breaking a sweat. And most other skyfathers, IMO.

I don't read much PC, so I can't rank him that way.

jrodslam
Mordru.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well the dude wanted to replace God, easily pwned Arion off-panel to steal his body, and was mindraping and pwned Dr. Fate while sealed in Fate's own amulet. Not to metion that he owned Thunderbolt (a 5-d Genie) as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Not to metion that he owned Thunderbolt (a 5-d Genie) as well. He also showed he is greater than Nabu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.