Thanos runs a brawl gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos is out for blood.

1.(Black Tarantula,Scorpion(no Venom), Puma, Tombstone & Lizard)

2.Luke Cage, Hellboy, Ursa Major, Armadillo, Cardiac & Omega Red

3.Blastaar, Woodgod, Man-Bull, Ironclad & Ares

4.Redstone(Surpeme Squadron), Thundra, Tiger Shark, Savage Dragon & Arkon

5.Lionheart, Titania, Griffin, Deathlok(Collins) & Captain Britian

6.Atlas, (Mortal)Hercules, Wonder Man, Red & Gold Iron Man, Namor the Sub-Mariner,Doc Samson & She Hulk

7.DOS Doomsday, Ultron, Death Metal, Pitt, Death's Head II, Orka & Abomination- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/abominationdystopia.htm

Kris Blaze
Stops at 7

fangirl101
He could probably brawl 1-6 all at the same time.

quanchi112
Clears it, easily.

occultdestroyer

golem370
7 might be to much.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by fangirl101

I think this was a very objective opinion by Fangirl and pretty much right on. I think 7 obviously would be tough but I feel he certainly clears it more then he's stopped.

golem370
7 has DOS Doomsday somebody who took on a small group of JLA members including Superman and killed him, Death Metal who stalemated Alpha Flight Pitt who up there with Hulk Abomination who is powerful and durable Ultron Adamantium durable and Orka not as known but still powerful. He more then likely goes down imo because its just a brawl.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101

I like you.

...Might be in for a split at 7 though.

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
DOS Doomsday somebody who took on a small group of JLA DOS Doomsday wasn't all that powerful Superman still killed him

He clears this

xJLxKing
Beat 1-6 with ease, but 7 will be a good match. I'd give it to the team 6-10, or 5.1/10

D_Dude1210
Thanos clears 1-6 easily and breaks a sweat at 7 but still wins it...

Nihilist
clears it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.