Fire Storm, Hal,Thanos & SS V.S. Thor, Monarch, Zoom, & CM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay so it's Fire Storm, Hal, Thanos, and Silver Surfer vs Thor(Current), Monarch, Zoom, and Captain Marvel.

10 Sec Prep and the battle field is an earth. Blood lusted

Enyalus
Team One at at least 7, maybe 8 out of 10.

kgkg
Team 2 easy

Naija boy
Team 2 wins

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 2 wins

But teh Surfer? sad

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
But teh Surfer? sad

Oh yeah i didnt see him at first, team 1 10/10 stick out tongue

Seriously though Current thor and Monarch are on team 2 which gives them quite an advantage.

Enyalus
Oh yeah i didnt see him at first, team 1 10/10 stick out tongue

Seriously though Current thor and Monarch are on team 2 which gives them quite an advantage.

...But Thanos has prep...and they have teh Surfer. sad

TricksterPriest
Monarch solos.

Philosophía
Surfer speedblitzes Thor.

Then Monarch solos.

Lord Feron
Team one!

Dude with Thanos (I assume being the field commander) He could tell them w hat to make with FS and SS powers and Hal's ring. the team will be able create anything they desire with 10 secs.

IDK man I know team 2 is mighty but team 1 are the best at literally making shit out of thin air.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team one!

Dude with Thanos (I assume being the field commander) He could tell them w hat to make with FS and SS powers and Hal's ring. the team will be able create anything they desire with 10 secs.

IDK man I know team 2 is mighty but team 1 are the best at literally making shit out of thin air. Or Monarch waves his hand exploding with energy, and the team is quite possibly devistated and reeling, if not knocked out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Monarch solos.

The same Monarch that was solo'd by prime? Rest assured Monarch couldn't even solo thanos 10/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team one!

IDK man I know team 2 is mighty but team 1 are the best at literally making shit out of thin air.
Your right, but Team 2 have Monarch. He should make the very even. Zoom is also fast sooo

fangirl101
Monarch can solo the entire thread.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Or Monarch waves his hand exploding with energy, and the team is quite possibly devistated and reeling, if not knocked out.

Or FS, Hal, Thanos, and SS remember they're all energy manipulators and either block/redirect/absorb that energy.

10 seconds prep means shields up for Thanos, vibranium or promethium suits for everyone thanks to Firestorm, and hell, maybe even a Blue Lantern ring for SS (or Firestorm). And Thanos can link everyone up telepathically. Monarch would get BFR'd by Thanos. Could also probably revert Captain Marvel to Billy (he's reverted Captain Mar-Vell to Rick with a glance.) All of team one can fly, and FS can turn the ground to tar or something so Zoom is screwed. Hal basically has an unlimited charge. Thanos & SS are used to working together. And Hal and FS have worked together before, so in addition to having Thanos as field commander, being mind-linked, they also get the advantage of teamwork.

Again...team one FTW.

Galan007
Monarch would get BFR'd by Thanos. That's the only part of your post I just can't see happening.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
That's the only part of your post I just can't see happening.
Fine. Combo to KO then.

But seriously. SS creates a black hole. Thanos BFRs him there with his finger. Can Monarch escape? Maybe. (Probably.) Will the rest of his team be ****ed by then? Yeah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Monarch can solo the entire thread. Not at all. He had his hands full with Prime. Thanos beats Monarch's ass imo.

TricksterPriest
Not much of a statement. Prime could rampage through team 1 as well.

And Monarch was WINNING until Prime tore open his armor.

Slaanesh
Team 2 win just because Monarch is in there..

quanchi112
Not much of a statement. Prime could rampage through team 1 as well.

And Monarch was WINNING until Prime tore open his armor. Neither Prime nor Monarch could take Thanos on their own imo.

supremthor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Neither Prime nor Monarch could take Thanos on their own imo.

Big surprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0709/GL33-004.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0296/GL33-005.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0697/GL33-006.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0595/GL33-010.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0900/GL33-011.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0301/GL33-012.jpg

Juntai
Or FS, Hal, Thanos, and SS remember they're all energy manipulators and either block/redirect/absorb that energy.

10 seconds prep means shields up for Thanos, vibranium or promethium suits for everyone thanks to Firestorm, and hell, maybe even a Blue Lantern ring for SS (or Firestorm). And Thanos can link everyone up telepathically. Monarch would get BFR'd by Thanos. Could also probably revert Captain Marvel to Billy (he's reverted Captain Mar-Vell to Rick with a glance.) All of team one can fly, and FS can turn the ground to tar or something so Zoom is screwed. Hal basically has an unlimited charge. Thanos & SS are used to working together. And Hal and FS have worked together before, so in addition to having Thanos as field commander, being mind-linked, they also get the advantage of teamwork.

Again...team one FTW. The fact is that there's levels, do you think in that instance, Surfer blasted Galactus, and Galactus was trying to eye-beam him, that he could have simply stopped and redirected or converted the energy into something less harmful or more helpful to himself?

Similar instance here.

Enyalus
The fact is that there's levels, do you think in that instance, Surfer blasted Galactus, and Galactus was trying to eye-beam him, that he could have simply stopped and redirected or converted the energy into something less harmful or more helpful to himself?

Similar instance here.

FS has redirected Darkseid's OBs before. Thanos could very well open up a teleportation window to shunt the energy from Monarch's blast there. SS can go intangible. Hal can build somesort of curved pipe construct to toss back Monarch's blast at himself (like what Ion did to Grayven in his mini)...Those are just a few ways. And Vibranium absorbs energy to a certain extent. So if FS is making them suits of that nature, even easier.

None of Team One is getting one-shotted or even close. And I personally think CM is the weak link here. Hell, with 10 seconds prep...Zoom as well.

KuRuPT Thanosi
FS has redirected Darkseid's OBs before. Thanos could very well open up a teleportation window to shunt the energy from Monarch's blast there. SS can go intangible. Hal can build somesort of curved pipe construct to toss back Monarch's blast at himself (like what Ion did to Grayven in his mini)...Those are just a few ways. And Vibranium absorbs energy to a certain extent. So if FS is making them suits of that nature, even easier.

None of Team One is getting one-shotted or even close. And I personally think CM is the weak link here. Hell, with 10 seconds prep...Zoom as well.

QFT

iceman24567
Team two stomps

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two stomps

If by stomp you mean lose you would be correct. 10 seconds prep gives Thanos and team one the win.

iceman24567
Yeah i don't think so Monarch could possibly solo.

Juntai

None of Team One is getting one-shotted or even close. And I personally think CM is the weak link here. Hell, with 10 seconds prep...Zoom as well. You didn't really address my post, but rather dodged it altogether.

And I personally think, Monarch could probably solo the field altogether.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpower4.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpowerintelligence1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpowerintelligence2.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpower12.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchvscaptainatoms3.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpower9.jpg

Needless to say, multiple GLs and Firestorms were well out of their league against him. As was an army of Captain Atoms. As was a JLA-like assemblence. Nothing even really phased him. It was effortless. He looked easily as impressive as when Thanos had the gauntlet and was toying with that team of heros, if not more-so, as he wasn't getting battered.

iceman24567
You didn't really address my post, but rather dodged it altogether.

And I personally think, Monarch could probably solo the field altogether.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpower4.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpowerintelligence1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpowerintelligence2.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpower12.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchvscaptainatoms3.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/monarchpower9.jpg

Needless to say, multiple GLs and Firestorms were well out of their league against him. As was an army of Captain Atoms. As was a JLA-like assemblence. Nothing even really phased him. It was effortless. He looked easily as impressive as when Thanos had the gauntlet and was toying with that team of heros, if not more-so, as he wasn't getting battered. You da man now dog thumb up

Enyalus
You didn't really address my post, but rather dodged it altogether.

You compared Galactus to Monarch. I didn't think I needed to answer it. But if you need it, then my answer to that original question is 'no.' I do think Surfer should have been able to phase through the blast or throw up a shield to take most of the damage, though.

EDIT: I hated Countdown: Arena's art...

skyfather
Team 1 8/10

Juntai
You compared Galactus to Monarch. I didn't think I needed to answer it. But if you need it, then my answer to that original question is 'no.' I do think Surfer should have been able to phase through the blast or throw up a shield to take most of the damage, though.

EDIT: I hated Countdown: Arena's art... It was the first comparison of someone slinging around signicantly higher levels of energy than another that I thought of.

And lets not act like Monarch wasn't a high end enemy. Galactus? Maybe not, but how far from it? The scope of his story, and power shown, implied or otherwise easily identify him as a multiversal threat, just look at all that happened in his arcs of Countdown.

Enyalus
And lets not act like Monarch wasn't a high end enemy. Galactus? Maybe not, but how far from it? The scope of his story, and power shown, implied or otherwise easily identify him as a multiversal threat, just look at all that happened in his arcs of Countdown.

Multiversal threat because of his access to the Bleed and his incredible army. Not multiversal power. He's skyfather. Medium to high, depending on how much you like him.

What's stopping Firestorm from transmuting his armor?

Juntai
Multiversal threat because of his access to the Bleed and his incredible army. Not multiversal power. He's skyfather. Medium to high, depending on how much you like him.

What's stopping Firestorm from transmuting his armor? Did you miss the scan of him absorbing firestorm to add to his power?

Enyalus
Did you miss the scan of him absorbing firestorm to add to his power?

No, I didn't. But on KMC FS isn't going to be standing around gawking while Monarch creates a DBZ-like energy blast...

Juntai
No, I didn't. But on KMC FS isn't going to be standing around gawking while Monarch creates a DBZ-like energy blast... That's just the artwork put to the scene. If he was going to dodge it, or do something against it, he would have. The idea is that he couldn't do anything. The heros were nothing compared to him, that was one of the staples of the arc.

Enyalus
The heros were nothing compared to him, that was one of the staples of the arc.

Christopher (?) Kent did pretty well...

Juntai
Though on the forum they do fight differently, I don't see the outcoming being anything but similar.

Galan007
What's stopping Firestorm from transmuting his armor? The fact that Monarch can literally catch his attacks?:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1503311_m1.jpg

Christopher (?) Kent did pretty well... a.) that 'battle' lasted a total of 2 pages.

b.) He (Kent) died expending all of his energies against Monarch - yet after the dust cleared, Monarch wasn't even scratched, and continued owning everyone.

----

Anyhow, I do agree that Monarch has the potential to solo the field. I view every alternate Captain Atom in the multiverse + numerous Supermen + several Firestorms' + quite a few GL's as > team 1.

(Not to mention the fact that after Monarch effortlessly owned the above, he appeared to absorb their essences into himself.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two stomps No, they don't.Originally posted by Juntai
It was the first comparison of someone slinging around signicantly higher levels of energy than another that I thought of.

And lets not act like Monarch wasn't a high end enemy. Galactus? Maybe not, but how far from it? The scope of his story, and power shown, implied or otherwise easily identify him as a multiversal threat, just look at all that happened in his arcs of Countdown. He was only a multiversal threat due to the circumstances available to him and his army. Don't get carried away here. He got beaten by Prime. Thanos could do the same thing to him as well in less time imo.

illadelph12
Monarch solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by illadelph12
Not a chance in hell.

fangirl101
Monarch destroyed a universe. And has the power to alter the universe on a quantum lvl. I'd say he is beyond skyfather lvl. Unless someone can show me a skyfather destroying a universe.

xJLxKing
Team 1 has better team members who are all very smart, and versatile. However, Team 2 has Monarch, and God Blast on their side.

Enyalus
Monarch destroyed a universe. And has the power to alter the universe on a quantum lvl. I'd say he is beyond skyfather lvl. Unless someone can show me a skyfather destroying a universe.

Beyond skyfather is abstract.

You wanna show me an abstract being beaten by Prime?

quanchi112
Monarch destroyed a universe. And has the power to alter the universe on a quantum lvl. I'd say he is beyond skyfather lvl. Unless someone can show me a skyfather destroying a universe. He destroyed a universe by losing. He can't destroy a universe on his own during a fight unless someone breaches his armor.

Prime defeated him on his own. Monarch is above top tiers just like Thanos, but when he fought someone similar to his power level he lost. Thanos has taken on someone who can affect the mulitverse which trumps anything universal according to your logic. wink

fangirl101

Mxy. Mordru.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1 has better team members who are all very smart, and versatile. However, Team 2 has Monarch, and God Blast on their side. When has current Thor used a godblast?

xJLxKing
He destroyed a universe by losing. He can't destroy a universe on his own during a fight unless someone breaches his armor.

Prime defeated him on his own. Monarch is above top tiers just like Thanos, but when he fought someone similar to his power level he lost. Thanos has taken on someone who can affect the mulitverse which trumps anything universal according to your logic. wink
Who has Thanos fought that can affect the multiverse? And what to you mean affect? In what way?

quanchi112
Mxy. Mordru. Prime didn't defeat Mordru. Mxy was defeated with prep and aid. Context, it is like you don't even read these comics.

Enyalus
Mxy. Mordru.

The Mxy feat wasn't a solo one. And he didn't beat Mordru...they didn't even really fight.

xJLxKing
Mxy. Mordru.
Mxy was powered down, and he was playing with PRime. However, Superman can beat Mordru

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Who has Thanos fought that can affect the multiverse? And what to you mean affect? In what way? Odin affected the multiverse in his battle with Seth. Odin easily defeated Seth when his full power returned. Odin didn't defeat Thanos and he had his full power the entire fight.

illadelph12
Ripping the containment suit of an energy is hardly an overwhelming win in my opinion. Prime's "defeat" of Monarch doesn't prove much.

Monarch wasn't overwhelmed, he had a wardrobe malfunction.

Enyalus
The fact that Monarch can literally catch his attacks?:

Yeah but when FS transmutes something, it isn't an energy-blast.

I view every alternate Captain Atom in the multiverse + numerous Supermen + several Firestorms' + quite a few GL's as > team 1.

Heh. Same here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by illadelph12
Ripping the containment suit of an energy is hardly an overwhelming win in my opinion. Prime's "defeat" of Monarch doesn't prove much.

Monarch wasn't overwhelmed, he had a wardrobe malfunction. It isn't an overwhelming win, but the guy loses when his suit is ripped open.

fangirl101
I'm still waiting on someone who is skyfather to show that they have the power inside of them to destroy an entire reality. until further notice, Monarch solo's everyone including his own team.

Juntai

I think Prime could do well against team 1 too. Monarch is probably just suited for it, since he's not only a similar level, but an energy manipulator like they are.

xJLxKing
Odin affected the multiverse in his battle with Seth. Odin easily defeated Seth when his full power returned. Odin didn't defeat Thanos and he had his full power the entire fight.
Wow are you seriously going with the Thanos didn't lose? Thanos lost that fight and he lost it BAD. Maybe he wasn't KOed, but he was beaten bad. Heck, from what I remember, Thanos barely attack him.

quanchi112
I'm still waiting on someone who is skyfather to show that they have the power inside of them to destroy an entire reality. until further notice, Monarch solo's everyone including his own team. The only way he solos a universe is by losing.

Badabing
Any more reports or trouble by those I've spoken with the past few days and there will be temp bans. Those of you who have been antagonizing will get warned at the very least. For some of you, any more warnings may mean a perm ban.

I have 6-8 names that have either been causing problems or exasperating problems the past few days. This ends today one way or another. You all can choose to stop the nonsense or I can end this idiocy with bans.

Any questions or objections can be taken to a PM.

Enyalus
I think Prime could do well against team 1 too. Monarch is probably just suited for it, since he's not only a similar level, but an energy manipulator like they are.

That's why I think Prime would be better suited and Monarch wouldn't. erm 'Cause Prime would just fly through most of the blasts and energy manip. Monarch would need to concentrate and be careful to not get messed up. SS has plenty of energy draining and manipulation feats. The Crunch for instance (which is universal in scale, much like Monarch's energies). And he's also screwed with Wonder Man's internal ionic energies without actually touching him.

Monarch would have to work harder than Prime against this team. And IMO T-2 loses.

iceman24567
I don't see Thanos doing much damage to Monarch or anybody on team 1 for that matter Monarch solos no expression

fangirl101
That's why I think Prime would be better suited and Monarch wouldn't. erm 'Cause Prime would just fly through most of the blasts and energy manip. Monarch would need to concentrate and be careful to not get messed up. SS has plenty of energy draining and manipulation feats. The Crunch for instance (which is universal in scale, much like Monarch's energies). And he's also screwed with Wonder Man's internal ionic energies without actually touching him.

Monarch would have to work harder than Prime against this team. And IMO T-2 loses. The Crunch nearly killed Surfer. And he didn't manipulate all of it. Not even close. It was just that the energies where the kryptonite to the two elder gods.

Naija boy
The Crunch nearly killed Surfer. And he didn't manipulate all of it. Not even close. It was just that the energies where the kryptonite to the two elder gods.

Surfer channeling a small portion of the crunch was never mentioned. All he said was that he was going to channel "the crunch energy" and Galactus gave us an idea of the impressiveness of the feat by explaining that it would be difficult for even him to channel the "crunch energy". End of story

shokosugi
team 2

Galan007
You wanna show me an abstract being beaten by Prime? Monarch?
herbhappy

In all seriousness, it's a stretch to say Prime 'beat' Monarch. If you examine the battle, you will find that by the end it seemed as though Monarch had the edge. You will find that the most powerful energy attack Monarch used (which was nothing in comparison to what he'd already displayed in "Arena,"wink still caused an explosion which was sufficient to "really, really hurt" Prime (by his own accord.) Other then that, Monarch didn't do much more than use a few small energy blasts/antagonize Prime. Said arrogance is what allowed Prime to sneak in and rip open his armor.

That's just not how Monarch would fight in a forum battle.

Yeah but when FS transmutes something, it isn't an energy-blast. I beg to differ.

Heh. Same here. So if you agree the characters Monarch has already beaten are > team 1.... Why are you arguing for them? Just curious

Enyalus
So if you agree the characters Monarch has already beaten are > team 1.... Why are you arguing for them? Just curious

I think I mentioned already in this or another thread that IMO what gave him such an impressive showing in Arena - that no one on team one would be able to duplicate - was mostly due to his armor. Hell, three GLs energy blasts would just bounce off of it harmlessly. No one on team one has that sort of thing. They'd all have to take the hits, or have their shielding taxed, etc. That IMO is why they wouldn't be able to do so (I'm mainly talking about Thanos here.) In a heads up fight, Thanos vs. Monarch would be a decent battle to me. You want someone who's physically somewhere in the strength range of Prime? WM Thor w/ PG. Someone who has comparable energy output to Monarch? Odin. Maker. So I think he at least 1 v 1 would put up a helluva fight.

I gave Team One the win for the reasons I stated previously. Thanos as field commander. Prep for him. FS being extremely versatile and being able to create armor, transmute the ground, etc etc. Thanos and SS having BFR abilities. Thanos' forceblock and mindrape. *shrug* More flexible. Plus they've got experience working together and could be mind-linked for the battle.

TricksterPriest
They can't hit Zoom, Thor is a skyfather with his father's power, Monarch is skyfather plus, and Captain Marvel is a magic Superman.......

iceman24567
Can't Zoom share his power with his team?

Enyalus
They can't hit Zoom

All of Team One can fly (Except Thanos, who can hover...). And they have prep to get in the air. And FS can turn the ground to tar or something to **** with Zoom's insane speed. Or SS or Thanos can fire omnidirectional blasts to KTFO Zoom.

Naija boy
I think I mentioned already in this or another thread that IMO what gave him such an impressive showing in Arena - that no one on team one would be able to duplicate - was mostly due to his armor. Hell, three GLs energy blasts would just bounce off of it harmlessly. No one on team one has that sort of thing. They'd all have to take the hits, or have their shielding taxed, etc. That IMO is why they wouldn't be able to do so (I'm mainly talking about Thanos here.) In a heads up fight, Thanos vs. Monarch would be a decent battle to me. You want someone who's physically somewhere in the strength range of Prime? WM Thor w/ PG. Someone who has comparable energy output to Monarch? Odin. Maker. So I think he at least 1 v 1 would put up a helluva fight.

I gave Team One the win for the reasons I stated previously. Thanos as field commander. Prep for him. FS being extremely versatile and being able to create armor, transmute the ground, etc etc. Thanos and SS having BFR abilities. Thanos' forceblock and mindrape. *shrug* More flexible. Plus they've got experience working together and could be mind-linked for the battle.

Im not going to get into any Monarch discussion but since this is current thor here and bloodlust is on team 2 has an added advantage. A single durok like lightning bolt could potentially kill anyone on team one save maybe thanos and SS. then its 4 on 2 and team 1 has no chance of winning that confrontation.

Galan007
I gave Team One the win for the reasons I stated previously. Thanos as field commander. Prep for him. FS being extremely versatile and being able to create armor, transmute the ground, etc etc. Thanos and SS having BFR abilities. Thanos' forceblock and mindrape. *shrug* More flexible. Plus they've got experience working together and could be mind-linked for the battle. Seems like you're assuming that team 2 would be incapable of reverting the transmutations caused by team 1. This is also assuming Zoom wouldn't be tagging team 1's transmuters millions of times with Superman-esque punches, before they were able to use their powers (which he would certainly be able to do.)

The latter alone could give Monarch more than enough time to wave his hand and vaporize.... At least everyone but Thanos.

Meh.

Enyalus
Im not going to get into any Monarch discussion but since this is current thor here and bloodlust is on team 2 has an added advantage. A single durok like lightning bolt could potentially kill anyone on team one save maybe thanos and SS. then its 4 on 2 and team 1 has no chance of winning that confrontation.

uhuh If you wanna play the bloodlusted powers game, then SS traps all of Team Two in a black hole and waits for whoever comes out of it to blast them all to hell with Thanos' and Hal's help.

Enyalus
Seems like you're assuming that team 2 would be incapable of reverting the transmutations caused by team 1. This is also assuming Zoom wouldn't be tagging team 1's transmuters millions of times with Superman-esque punches, before they were able to use their powers (which he would certainly be able to do.)

The latter alone could give Monarch more than enough time to wave his hand and vaporize.... At least everyone but Thanos.

Meh.

Who would reverse the transmutations? Thor?

Everyone gets 10 seconds of prep. That means Team One starts off in the air, where Zoom can't hit 'em. I think Zoom is nearly useless in this battle.

Naija boy
uhuh If you wanna play the bloodlusted powers game, then SS traps all of Team Two in a black hole and waits for whoever comes out of it to blast them all to hell with Thanos' and Hal's help.

Thor can teleport evryone out of it and im assuming Monarch can as well.

iceman24567
Monarch tends to bfr dead or beaten superheroes when he's done owning them. I would say it's a safe bet to say he can teleport.

Galan007
Who would reverse the transmutations? Thor? And/or Monarch.

Everyone gets 10 seconds of prep. That means Team One starts off in the air, where Zoom can't hit 'em. I think Zoom is nearly useless in this battle. Zoom's battled air based opponents in the past, and he's never had a problem. Dunno why it'd be an issue here. But whatevs. *shrugs*

Enyalus
Zoom's battled air based opponents in the past, and he's never had a problem. Dunno why it'd be an issue here. But whatevs. *shrugs*

Weather Wizard is the only one that comes to mind. *shrugs too*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.