Who in Marvel has the intellect to survive an encounter with the Source Wall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
?

Allankles
Do you mean not get trapped? A high level mentat could survive.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Allankles
Do you mean not get trapped? A high level mentat could survive. well you need to be a 12th level intellect...Luthor was able to survive it...but even Metron could not

Kris Blaze
Not Amadeus Cho.

darthgoober
Ironman(maybe), Sage, Reed, Doom, Thanos

KingD19
Everyone in the Illuminati, most celestials, abstracts, and gods, Mr. Fantastic, a few others.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by KingD19
Everyone in the Illuminati, most celestials, abstracts, and gods, Mr. Fantastic, a few others.

Mr.Fantastic is in the illuminati.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ironman(maybe), Sage, Reed, Doom, Thanos I'd add Grandmaster to that list.

darthgoober
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'd add Grandmaster to that list.
Forgot about him, but he seems like he might be a little too powerful to mention since he's being umped in with Galactus nowadays.

psycho gundam
^ you mean loeb'd up to galactus level.

Starscream M
no way tony is a 12th level intellect

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Forgot about him, but he seems like he might be a little too powerful to mention since he's being umped in with Galactus nowadays. Is he now? Hmmmmm. Well then classic Gm.

Superherovandal
Luthor never actually went to the source wall in comics. We don't count DCAU. I doubt any human could survive it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Luthor never actually went to the source wall in comics. We don't count DCAU. I doubt any human could survive it. I think luthor and bruce wayne are prob the only humans who could from dc

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Starscream M
well you need to be a 12th level intellect...Luthor was able to survive it...but even Metron could not

In the DCAU . . . in the actual comics Metron has gone into the Source and back.

TricksterPriest
Source Wall does not kill. It just traps you for eternity. This thread fails.

SoulDevourer
the Blob

Raoul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Source Wall does not kill. It just traps you for eternity. This thread fails.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.