Darkseid (TricksterPriest Avatar) vs Thanos (quanchi112 Avatar)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
So TricksterPriest takes the body and powers of Darkseid and quanchi112 takes the body and powers of Thanos.

They fight to the death. Who would win?

TricksterPriest
hysterical

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hysterical come on, this would be a fun match to watch! cool

it would be fun to watch you two trash talk like comic nerds while fighting like demigods big grin

quanchi112
I'd win. I am far too powerful as Thanos for trick to do anything in the body of Darkseid.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Starscream M
come on, this would be a fun match to watch! cool

it would be fun to watch you two trash talk like comic nerds while fighting like demigods big grin

DS will win if it's just trash talk..but in a fight..Thanos FTW roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Quan's infinitely cooler than Trick. Trick gets jealous and Omega Sanctions himself.

TricksterPriest
Quan would be too busy fellating himself to fight. hysterical2

Enyalus
Quan would be too busy fellating himself to fight. hysterical2

Oh yeah!? Well, well...you'd be too busy with your concubines!

...Wait. That's not necessarily a laughable thing, is it?

TricksterPriest
naughty 3 legit kids, and an unknown number of bastards. Yeah, he gets around. He was also married twice....wait, maybe 3. I don't know who Grayven's mom is.

Enyalus
Grayven's one of the only New Gods I liked.

The Nuul
Trick wins by default.

TricksterPriest
Seriously though, who was Grayven's mom? And last I heard, he's the least liked of Darkseid's kids, given that he doublecrossed him to his face.

Enyalus
Seriously though, who was Grayven's mom? And last I heard, he's the least liked of Darkseid's kids, given that he doublecrossed him to his face.

She was never named. Regardless of this, Galan would know.

ThunderGodEneru
Trick is more intelligent than Quan in all ways, he wins.

Quan will be too busy trying to do shit Thanos actually cannot do to win.

TricksterPriest
Ironically, Kalibak, another kid he hated, is more due to Desaad and his mother Queen Heggra. His first wife, Suli, the only one he loved, was poisoned by Desaad on Heggra's orders. Kalibak survived, but Darkseid probably hated him because he reminded him of Suli.

Orion was the only one he respected.

Starscream M
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Quan will be too busy trying to do shit Thanos actually cannot do to win. I think Trick will fall into this hole far more than Quan...

TricksterPriest
I actually know Darkseid's abilities. And there's very little he can't do. There's plenty Thanos cannot do.

Enyalus
I actually know Darkseid's abilities. And there's very little he can't do. There's plenty Thanos cannot do.

Quan would mindrape you.

The Nuul
So, I guess Quan will be his one and only fan?

Starscream M
I actually know Darkseid's abilities. And there's very little he can't do. There's plenty Thanos cannot do. you overrate DS's powers and abilities to such a degree that I think you would be sorely disappointed having reins over his powers and realizing you couldn't do a fraction of the stuff from your wankfest posts big grin

psycho gundam
stop baiting bruce, or more aptly master baitor.

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop baiting bruce, or more aptly master baitor.

No back seat modding....

psycho gundam
wasn't you past incarnation banned for that? ironic no?

Raoul
you overrate DS's powers and abilities to such a degree that I think you would be sorely disappointed having reins over his powers and realizing you couldn't do a fraction of the stuff from your wankfest posts big grin

did you make this thread purely to bash trick, or what?

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wasn't you past incarnation banned for that? ironic no?

Nope.....nothing close to that.

Kris Blaze
you overrate DS's powers and abilities to such a degree that I think you would be sorely disappointed having reins over his powers and realizing you couldn't do a fraction of the stuff from your wankfest posts big grin

Instead of spending your time making stupid threads like these, you could try using your own human powers of welfare-mooching to go out and buy some comics. Buy the comics Trick reference and then you'll be able to tell whether or not he makes up powers.

He doesn't.

psycho gundam
^ pwnt.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Instead of spending your time making stupid threads like these, you could try using your own human powers of welfare-mooching to go out and buy some comics. Buy the comics Trick reference and then you'll be able to tell whether or not he makes up powers.

He doesn't. dude, lighten up. I'm sure trick and quan found this thread amusing.

Badabing
Starscream is warned for trolling and making member threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.