what form did ulic qel droma master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
what lightsaber form did ulic qel droma mastered

Lord Lucien
*Don Knotts accent* That wasn't good grammar at all.

Vengeful Koala
Originally posted by beast1234
what lightsaber form did ulic qel droma mastered It's never specified.

KingD19
Djem So.

Albireo
His own custom style according to the Tales of the Jedi Companion.

beast1234
was ulic qel droma a practitioner of djem so

Lord Lucien
was ulic qel droma a practitioner of djem so You don't know how to read do you?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You don't know how to read do you?

Well, the question was never really answered. We have faunus saying that he doesn't (everyone doesn't) know, we have 'King' something or other saying Djem So and we have what looked like a nebaris sock claiming a 'unique style' from a source that I don't have.

I also had the urge to implore him to read the thread, but there hasn't been a definitive answer yet.

beast1234
You don't know how to read do you?

you always have somethng stupid to say

Lord Lucien
you always have somethng stupid to say Woah! The sky is blue you say?

mattatom

Oh my gawd, I think, I think we have the missing link in the evolutionary cycle!

Woah! The sky is blue you say?

*applauds*

beast1234
Lord Lucien do yourself a favor and get lost

Red Nemesis

That doesn't sound like it would be doing anyone a favor, now does it?

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

I'll field that one beast.

No it wouldn't!

-Edit-

He might leave you alone after you apologise for the grievous Grammaticide you caused.

beast1234

yes it dose

mattatom
yes it dose

Adding to my previous point, no it wouldn't and could you please learn to spell? Reading your Answers are meking my eyes hurt.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
He might leave you alone after you apologise for the grievous Grammaticide you caused. Lol, nice one. I'm adding this one to my personal lexicon.

And he's right beastie, grammar is your friend. Treat him well.

Eminence

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eminence
you always have somethng stupid to say .......................... smile I think we should hug.

Red Nemesis
yes it dose

You are in the wrong. Let it go- Lucien has been here longer and will win this, if the previous exchange has been a proper indication of your skills. Drop it.

Adding to my previous point, no it wouldn't and could you please learn to spell? Reading your Answers are meking my eyes hurt.

You misspelled 'making.' Anyway, I are the grammer Nazi in these parts stranger. Buzz off.

stick out tongue

(Here's a hint: do keep being a Nazi (I quit) but make sure that in the posts where you're intentionally being a dick that you are absolutely flawless. It prevents accusations of hypocrisy and ineptitude.)

beast1234
Lol, nice one. I'm adding this one to my personal lexicon.

And he's right beastie, grammar is your friend. Treat him well. [/QU

since when did grammer matter.

Lord Lucien

And he's right beastie, grammar is your friend. Treat him well. When the Egyptians realized that carving LOL teh farohs ded! wouldn't look good carved in stone.

Red Nemesis
Well, when people began using vocalized sounds as abstract representations of concrete ideas or other abstract concepts they realized that if we were all just grunting at each other no one would be able to understand each other. So they agreed on some rules. These rules facilitated communication between individuals with different experiences and worldviews- by following a strict formula I am able to convey the idea of this color. Even though you might experience a very different sensation than I do, we agree that color is called blue. We have no way to verify that we experience the same color, but by following the rules at least we know that we are talking about the same thing. Certain rules (the same ones that I've been ranting about) were put into place to ensure that interpersonal communication remains orderly and accurate. Those rules are called grammar. Learn them. Memorize them. Love them. Or GTFO.

Allankles
Well, when people began using vocalized sounds as abstract representations of concrete ideas or other abstract concepts they realized that if we were all just grunting at each other no one would be able to understand each other. So they agreed on some rules. These rules facilitated communication between individuals with different experiences and worldviews- by following a strict formula I am able to convey the idea of this color. Even though you might experience a very different sensation than I do, we agree that color is called blue. We have no way to verify that we experience the same color, but by following the rules at least we know that we are talking about the same thing. Certain rules (the same ones that I've been ranting about) were put into place to ensure that interpersonal communication remains orderly and accurate. Those rules are called grammar. Learn them. Memorize them. Love them. Or GTFO.

I laughing out loud

mattatom

And he's right beastie, grammar is your friend. Treat him well.

Since else we'd live in a society with people just like you and no one would understand each other, also please spell correctly, it's grammar.

Slash_KMC

What he said.

beast1234
oh **** off

Lord Lucien
Beautifully eloquent, isn't he?

mattatom
Beautifully eloquent, isn't he?

Isn't he just!

Those stars there just so... *weeps with happiness*.

beast1234
this is not a grammer contest. im pretty sure you guys can understand what im saying despite the fact the that my spelling is incorrectl. this is a contest of logic. so shut the **** up about my grammer.

Lord Lucien
this is not a grammer contest. im pretty sure you guys can understand what im saying despite the fact the that my spelling is incorrectl. this is a contest of logic. so shut the **** up about my grammer. It's your indignation we're poking at now. It's cute.

beast1234
get lost

Red Nemesis
I would not describe this (whatever this is) as a contest of logic. This is so far from that so as to be the opposite of a contest of logic.

I think that what this is, what this really is, is a couple of regulars forgetting that we need our trolls and BOOGs and Nebarises and making fun of a budding 'thug.'

My deepest apologies, oh (potentially) street one.

mattatom
get lost

May I ask you whether you have the ability to influence Lucien to actually 'Get lost'?. Can you persuade him using the Force, bribery or any other means? If your just trying to dismiss him however, it seems to have worked...for now.

Albireo
Go fck youself the get fvck out.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Albireo
Go fck youself the get fvck out.

Neb, I find it amusing (and a bit pathetic) that your profile has many examples of Gideon calling you 'smart.'

Allankles
Neb, I find it amusing (and a bit pathetic) that your profile has many examples of Gideon calling you 'smart.'

laughing out loud That's probably the coolest profile I've seen on here. He's catalogued all those posts. laughing out loud

Slash_KMC
I find it very disturbing to say the least.

Lord Lucien
May I ask you whether you have the ability to influence Lucien to actually 'Get lost'?. Can you persuade him using the Force, bribery or any other means? If your just trying to dismiss him however, it seems to have worked...for now. Dismissed my cute Asian ass. I haven't been near a computer all day.

Slash_KMC
I haven't been near a computer all day.

Epic.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Epic.

Now you're just sucking up. (Or at least being needlessly cryptic. That seemed neither epically win or fail. It just was.)

mattatom
Dismissed my cute Asian ass. I haven't been near a computer all day.

He really has some dismissive skills then.

Lord Lucien
Oh snap.

beast1234
You guys need to grow up

Red Nemesis
You guys need to grow up

Says someone with a Captain America (maybe?) avatar posting on a Star Wars Forum. If you visit a site like this you can't take the morally superior path with us- you're just as childish! (More, if your previous posts are any indication at all.)

Slash_KMC

beast1234
Says someone with a Captain America (maybe?) avatar posting on a Star Wars Forum. If you visit a site like this you can't take the morally superior path with us- you're just as childish! (More, if your previous posts are any indication at all.)

your to annoying

Lord Lucien
your to annoying You're too annoying.

See?

beast1234
You're too annoying.

See?

why do you love to anger me

Slash_KMC
why do you love to anger me

It's his purpose on these forums.

Red Nemesis
It's his purpose on these forums.

Slash_KMC
I do not, suck.

Red Nemesis
I do not, suck.

Misuse of a comma. You're getting angry.

Slash_KMC
The comma was to represent a dramatic pause. Like The Joker sometimes does in The Dark Knight.

I could've used this (...), but I try to avoid them. Even though I terribly fail at that.

Red Nemesis
I, would have italicized the, word 'not' rather, than use a comma, incorrectly.

Lord Lucien
why do you love to anger me Do you want to know why I use proper grammar?

Internet lingo is too quick. You can't savior all the little... punctuation marks. In--see, in their forum posts, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know them better than their friends ever did.

Would you like to know which of them are Trekkies?

Red Nemesis
Yes.

Is my secret safe?

Edit: Also, LOL

Slash_KMC
I, would have italicized the, word 'not' rather, than use a comma, incorrectly.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind, Trekkie.

Do you want to know why I use proper grammar?

Internet lingo is too quick. You can't savior all the little... punctuation marks. In--see, in their forum posts, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know them better than their friends ever did.

Would you like to know which of them are Trekkies?

Yeah, I will never try to be like The Joker again. The competition is too ... dedicated.

Red Nemesis
Or, maybe, just what if my secret was that I'm not a trekkie. You just don't know.

beast1234
let stay on the topic

Red Nemesis
let stay on the topic

Try and make me.

evil face

beast1234
Try and make me.

evil face

Don't you dare anger me

Red Nemesis
Don't you dare anger me

You are a worm. No, I take that back. You aren't even that interesting. Learn your place.

Don't make me break you.

beast1234
let stop this petty fighting

Lord Lucien
*quizzical look*

mattatom
let stop this petty fighting
I don't believe Nemesis is fighting here I think it's pretty much a stroll down a street and your the empty coke can he could crush with ease.
*quizzical look*

I've been like that since we went off topic Lucien.

beast1234
I don't believe Nemesis is fighting here I think it's pretty much a stroll down a street and your the empty coke can he could crush with ease.

What are you talking about he keeps provoking me. Why are you taking his side the guy is in the wrong.

mattatom

What are you talking about he keeps provoking me. Why are you taking his side the guy is in the wrong.

You called him annoying.
You also told him to grow up.

Maybe he doesn't want to go back on topic. You got your answer. He is either a practicioner of Djem So or uses a unique style.

Nemesis has only been giving advice, albeit sometimes in a long winded way.

If you don't want to see what we say, stay out of the thread.

Slash_KMC
Exactly, RN only helps other people. He wouldn't want to provoke you so you'd say something stupid and everyone would think you're wrong.

Or would he ... ?? *Imperial March theme*

mattatom
*Hums Duel of the Fates*
Possibly we shan't know until he mentions so.

beast1234
You called him annoying.
You also told him to grow up.

Maybe he doesn't want to go back on topic. You got your answer. He is either a practicioner of Djem So or uses a unique style.

Nemesis has only been giving advice, albeit sometimes in a long winded way.

If you don't want to see what we say, stay out of the thread.

Don't tell me to stay out of this thread when it was me who started it

Slash_KMC

He wasn't telling you to stay out of this thread. He meant that if you get offended by what we say then it would be advised to just ignore us and not respond to this thread, in stead of getting whiney about it.

Or at least that is what I make of it.

Lord Lucien
it was me who started it Yes you did. Burned... old school style.

beast1234
Yes you did. Burned... old school style.

get lost

Red Nemesis
May I ask you whether you have the ability to influence anyone to actually 'Get lost'?. Can you persuade him using the Force, bribery or any other means? If your just trying to dismiss him however, it seems to have worked...for now.

I'm a helper!

Edit: I cracked up @ the 'provoke into saying something stupid' exchange. Well done. Well done indeed. You have earned a hearty laughing out loud

Slash_KMC
I once got lost on a forum ... But this one if pretty simple, so I doubt anyone could get lost here.

So stop telling people to !

EDIT: No Red, I'm not losing my temper. I just like to put an exclamation mark at the end of a phrase because people pay more attention then.

Red Nemesis
I meant this:

I laughed out loud whilst rolling on the floor.

mattatom
He wasn't telling you to stay out of this thread. He meant that if you get offended by what we say then it would be advised to just ignore us and not respond to this thread, in stead of getting whiney about it.

Or at least that is what I make of it.
That is what I meant Slash.
Yes beast you may have started this thread but it has served its purpose you have your answer so you can move on.
I'm a helper!

Edit: I cracked up @ the 'provoke into saying something stupid' exchange. Well done. Well done indeed. You have earned a hearty laughing out loud
I won't stand in your way, Nemesis I would wish you luck, but you don't need it.

Lord Lucien
You will not stop me Red. beast1234 will become powerful than either of us.

Ironic, no?

mattatom
Irony at it's height Lucien, irony at it's height.

Slash_KMC
You will not stop me Red. beast1234 will become powerful than either of us.

Ironic, no?

My reasoning senses are tinkling.

So, Red is Yoda, beast is Anakin and then you are Sidious. So according to this, you have secretly been watching him and planning to train him from the beginning. So now you're just waiting for someone like mattatom (Obi) to totally burn him, so you can put him in a black suit and make him go from whiney to cool.

I see through your plans.

mattatom
Haven't I been doing that already?
Cunning plan that; almost it's like it's been done before wink.

Lord Lucien
Originality isn't my strong point. I take pride still in the fact that I've been likened to Sidious three times by three different people.

Red Nemesis
Originality isn't my strong point. I take pride still in the fact that I've been likened to Sidious three times by three different people.

I hate you.

mattatom
Well I can see it Lucien.

Also Obi Wan is one of my three favoured characters.

Sounds good to me.

Lord Lucien
I hate you. --lead to suffering--leads to the Dark Side--leads to profit. Don't ask how, it just does.

mattatom
Well it makes sense, like modern day society almost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.