Thanos vs. Maxima,Wonder Woman, Kismet,Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Can these girls Take down Thanos?

5 mins prep for the girls.

Kismet is the one that Adam Warlock's female Self was. Or what ever the hell her name was. She changed like every other week.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Kismet is the one that Adam Warlock's female Self was. Or what ever the hell her name was. She changed like every other week.

Her. That was Kismet's other name. smile

Team's only chance is Void...who has some crazy abilities. I think they win 'cause of that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree they could win because of Void and the others being distracting. However, Thanos would certainly take some wins with some of these ladies dying. By the way Fangirl... Only the TEAM gets 5 min prep or everybody?

iceman24567
THE GIRLS get prep. What exactly did Her do?

Aztec123
The girls take out thanos easily imo erm

TricksterPriest
Wondy's lasso is the big trump card, they get that on him, he's ****ed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wondy's lasso is the big trump card, they get that on him, he's ****ed. Void could get it on him.

basilisk
Void is the only problem for Thanos. Haven't seem a lot of her but she seems to have some high end powers and could at least try a BFR. The rest of the team would eventually get beaten down unless they just stayed out of reach.

fangirl101
Originally posted by basilisk
Void is the only problem for Thanos. Haven't seem a lot of her but she seems to have some high end powers and could at least try a BFR. The rest of the team would eventually get beaten down unless they just stayed out of reach.
Nah. Wondy has faced opponents superior to Thanos before. far superior. Maxi has held her own against Doomsday and War World amped Brainiac. And Kismet is the girl Warlock. When he was uber. I'd say they are just enough to work together for a few victories.

Aztec123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wondy's lasso is the big trump card, they get that on him, he's ****ed.

The lasso would definately work, but the best bet would be medusa's head. wink

Enyalus
Maxi got her shit tossed by DD, and Kismet was Quasar's inferior. Diana and Void are the only serious threats here. The lasso is a problem, I agree. But Thanos has ways around it. Shields. Force block. Whatever lol.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Enyalus
Maxi got her shit tossed by DD, and Kismet was Quasar's inferior. Diana and Void are the only serious threats here. The lasso is a problem, I agree. But Thanos has ways around it. Shields. Force block. Whatever lol.

don't forget the girls have five minites of prep.. and thus diana has access to either her weapons or jla tech..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Aztec123
.. and thus diana has access to either her weapons or jla tech..

That true, FG?

fangirl101
That true, FG? diana always has access to her weapons. they are inside of her disc of lanishiar which is also her jet. Ever wonder why it's always around so quickly? It's always just behind her belt.

D_Dude1210
Lasso would have to get thru his force fields tho.

fangirl101
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Lasso would have to get thru his force fields tho. and he'd have to drop them in order to attack.

Enyalus
and he'd have to drop them in order to attack.

Well, he could blast...but that'd be useless against Wondy specifically.

If Diana has access to her full arsenal team wins majority.

D_Dude1210
I can imagine Thanos just raising his main tech shield, amp it with his own powers and just wait for em to tire out as they beat on it. stick out tongue hehe

D_Dude1210
Hm. Would shield + mindrape work?

Enyalus
Hm. Would shield + mindrape work?

Not on Diana. Maybe not on Maxima.

D_Dude1210
I mean like put his shield up, have them beat on it, mindrape one and mebbe have them attack their teammates...

basilisk
Nah. Wondy has faced opponents superior to Thanos before. far superior. Maxi has held her own against Doomsday and War World amped Brainiac. And Kismet is the girl Warlock. When he was uber. I'd say they are just enough to work together for a few victories.

Thanos has fought opponents far superior to WW and Maxima too, like Odin in Asgard, DP Tyrant, Maker, Silver Surfer, In-Betweener etc, and either survived or in some cases won.

Kismet wasn't all that powerful in the scheme of things, certainly below SS and Quasar levels. I don't see her making a difference.

I think anyone who survived as well as Thanos did against Odin and Tyrant won't lose to WW and Maxima. He has enough defensive capability to block their attacks and enough power to eventually take them down if they actually try to take him on. They could however avoid him and stalemate.

But Void is another matter, and could tip the fight the other way.

fangirl101
Originally posted by basilisk
Thanos has fought opponents far superior to WW and Maxima too, like Odin in Asgard, DP Tyrant, Maker, Silver Surfer, In-Betweener etc, and either survived or in some cases won.

Kismet wasn't all that powerful in the scheme of things, certainly below SS and Quasar levels. I don't see her making a difference.

I think anyone who survived as well as Thanos did against Odin and Tyrant won't lose to WW and Maxima. He has enough defensive capability to block their attacks and enough power to eventually take them down if they actually try to take him on. They could however avoid him and stalemate.

But Void is another matter, and could tip the fight the other way. Yeah. Thanos Survived an ass whipping at both of those guys. As far as the maker is concerned, she sucked.

D_Dude1210
Power-wise, Thanos has the edge over each of them (easily) but combined? I'm not too sure.

His main edge would be his defensive capabilities combined with his tech (that would take Galactus-level power to breach) then use it with his telepathic powers to maybe force em (or at least drive one crazy enough) to fight each other.

fangirl101
Power-wise, Thanos has the edge over each of them (easily) but combined? I'm not too sure.

His main edge would be his defensive capabilities combined with his tech (that would take Galactus-level power to breach) then use it with his telepathic powers to maybe force em (or at least drive one crazy enough) to fight each other. He has to show that he can attack while using such high end defense. he's never done so.

Enyalus
He has to show that he can attack while using such high end defense. he's never done so.

Against the Maker he swatted her energy blasts away, and against Fallen One he used his shields to stop FO's blitz, then counter...

*shrug*

fangirl101
Against the Maker he swatted her energy blasts away, and against Fallen One he used his shields to stop FO's blitz, then counter...

*shrug* he didn't use uber tech shielding for either.

Enyalus
he didn't use uber tech shielding for either.

Not tech shielding, no. His own energy shields, yes. yes

Does it matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.