Gamora,Wolverine, and Drax vs. Karate Kid, Judo Master, and Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Which side wins?

iceman24567
Judo Master was strong enough to hurt Gog and her abilities allows her to be untouchable team 2 wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Judo Master was strong enough to hurt Gog and her abilities allows her to be untouchable team 2 wins.
Gamora, Wolverine and Drax have all made Thanos bleed.

iceman24567
Thanos is lame no expression

carver9
Good fight, I truly dont know who wins but wolverine is a large factor in this fight due to his healing factor and adamantium claws.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight, I truly dont know who wins but wolverine is a large factor in this fight due to his healing factor and adamantium claws. Claws that may never land on anyone in team two.

iceman24567
Midnighter is the only person i see Logan getting a majority on.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Midnighter is the only person i see Logan getting a majority on.

I disagree with this for a thousand reasons, wolverine is as fast as anyone on the field and is as good a fighter as anyone on the field. His healing factor gives him a huge edge and KK is overrated. Wolverine would get a majority over everyone on the battlefield but thats my opinion.

Raoul
Karate Kid would absolutely annihilate Logan. no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree with this for a thousand reasons, wolverine is as fast as anyone on the field and is as good a fighter as anyone on the field. His healing factor gives him a huge edge and KK is overrated. Wolverine would get a majority over everyone on the battlefield but thats my opinion. Yeah except he can't hit Judo Master and KK is a way better fighter than him. You overrate Wolverine is more like it. Team one wins 8/10.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Gamora, Wolverine and Drax have all made Thanos bleed.

Wolverine's never made Thanos bleed. He's pierced him with his claws....there was no blood, and Thanos wasn't injured. Nor was he attempting to defend himself.

Gamora and Drax are faster than anyone on team two (unless we're using a non-current version of KK)....stronger, too. But Midnighter processes so much faster than anyone on team one and Judo Master's going to be impossible for anyone but Drax to hit. 'Cause of that I'd lean towards the DC Crew. But I just had a thought...and that thought is that Gamora has a healing factor equal to Wolverine's, and Drax is incredibly durable. Midnighter's HF is below Wolverine's and Judo Master's got near baseline human durability.

Kinda leaning towards Marvel team now, 6/10.

cloud102
On his best day, Val is capable of taking out all three. I mean he did stand up to the fatal five, IIRC. And the FF >>>> the above three.

Mindset
No

Drax could solo FF uhuh

cloud102
Don't give me that look!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Drax could solo FF uhuh

...I could see that, if he had some cover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.